The Perfect Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,370 Followers

"I don't remember those," Denise said.

"I changed most of the strip cards to be Chug/Strip or some other activity/strip, to give people an easy out." I told her.

"But that's what the Chicken-outs are for." She said.

"I agree," Dave said, "the plain strip is better."

We amended the card and called it a strip, for Dave who had pulled the card. He took off his shoes, and we discussed the fact that we were wearing too many clothes.

"If we make the dinner casual, and everyone leaves their shoes at the door, that will get rid of one item." I offered.

"If we make it dressier, the girls will be wearing less. Pantyhose, dress, panties, bra and shoes. We can encourage every one to remove their shoes." Cheryl suggested.

"I don't know, removing an entire dress is a big step." I answered.

"I think Alex is right." Denise said. "Let's make it casual. Pants, shirt, underwear, bra and socks. 5 items. Maybe we can add some cards where you get to take something off somebody else, while they take something off you. Get rid of two clothing items and maybe get some proxy use."

"What a great idea!" I told her. "And if we have some footsie, foot massage cards, it will get the socks off for free." I was taking notes, and added these two ideas. "Of course if either of you girls want to start playing the game 'Commando', I'd be the last to complain." I told them teasingly.

"I just might have to think about that one. Then again, I've got some crotchless panties I've never dared to wear out in public. I bet I could put on quite a show with those." Denise answered.

I instantly got hard, just thinking about it.

"If you go crotchless, I'll skip the bra," Cheryl offered. The girls discussed it for a few seconds, and agreed to confirm their dress-code before they started the game next week.

Cheryl said, "Everybody take their socks off, we'll assume we lost them to something else in this and the last round."

We all did, and allowed that it could be Dave's penalty as well.

We continued playing through the cards pretty fast. Some of the new proxies started showing up and they were getting a lot of attention.

"Privacy: Move your penalty to a private room." Denise read, "Now that's a useful card."

"Yeah, but I notice my Proxy is a lot more restrictive," Cheryl said. "Stand-in Proxy: Substitute yourself for a partner that was selected randomly."

"It's true," I told her, "but there are a few more of them, and I was hoping we might encourage their use a little more if they're restrictive and more plentiful. Then you're more likely to use them when you can." I told them.

'Frank' pulled a kissing penalty. Dave continued to play the part of Frank and got a two minute kiss with Cheryl.

"How come I never get to play Frank?" I groused.

"You're lucky we let you play at all. It would serve you right if I took these two back to our room and left you out in the cold." Cheryl told me warningly.

I guess I wasn't quite in the clear, as far as my little tale of the games origination went.

I guess Cheryl felt pity for me, probably recognizing my hangdog look. "Ok, baby, I'm just kidding. Next time, you can both pretend to be 'Frank'. You'll both do his penalty."

"And are you both going to be 'Delara'. Dave asked.

"Ok, already! Anything you do to 'Delara' you can do to both of us." Denise answered.

"Hot damn, now we're getting somewhere!" Dave quipped.

I wanted to agree but figured that the best idea was for me to lay low for a while.

My next turn, I hit the jackpot. "Three minutes alone with any willing partner." I turned to the Cheryl, soliciting her input. "Do you think it would be too soon to take 'Delara' in back?"

"I think it would be Ok." Cheryl said, thoughtfully.

"We need some kind of signalling." Denise volunteered. "I've got an idea. If you rub your chin, you're asking if Delara or Frank would be a good partner to select. Then if we touch anything on our head, the answer is yes. If we touch anything below the waist, knee, foot, whatever the answer is no."

I couldn't believe how well our mates were planning the seduction of our friends.

"Ok, let me try that again." I read the card aloud. "Two minutes alone with any willing partner." I rubbed my chin, "Nice."

I looked around to the two girls who touched their cheek and hair, and Dave, who I guess was neutral, touching nothing.

"My dear Delara, would you do me the honor?" I asked the pillow.

"Oh my Goodiness! This is ya Ok? Yust us?" Cheryl answered.

"Oh yes, this is 'Ya, Ok'." I assured her. "But only if you're 'willing'. You can pass."

'Delara' acquiesed, standing up and offering her my hand. I took it and led her back to our room. After closing the door, I turned and took her in my arms.

"Wait, remember I'm 'Delara'. What would you want to do with her? And how would you behave?" Cheryl asked.

"Oh, Ok." I stepped back a second, and shook loose. I then stepped up to 'Delara', and placed my hands on each side of her neck. "Delara, may I kiss you?" I asked her softly, tilting her face up to mine.

"Yes." She answered simply.

I leaned forward, pressing my lips to hers, and closing my eyes. I pretended it was Delara, exploring her lips for the first time, and as she tentatively gave in to my kiss, I grew more passionate, pulling her against my body, my leg between hers, letting her feel my hardness. I kept my eyes closed, and kissed her all over her face, down to her neck and earlobes. "You are so pretty, Delara, I've wanted to do this all night long." I told her.

"Thank you for picking me." She answered huskily.

"I'm going to pick you every chance I get." I told her.

"Oooh." She gasped. "Cheryl won't get mad?"

"I don't think so, not tonight." I told her, just as the voices from outside chimed "TIME".

"Thank you, Aleeks, dat was nice." Cheryl whispered as I turned to leave, taking her hand.

"No, thank you." I answered her smiling.

Everyone started to take their seat, when I took Denise by the hand.

"What?" She asked.

"Delara, would you do me the honor?" I asked her smiling.

She had forgotten her earlier offer of having them both play the part of Delara. "Oh, yeah, I forgot, I mean, of course, I mean, 'uff corse'!"

I lead Denise back to the bedroom.

I closed the door, and immediately dropped trou.

"What?"

"Damnit Denise, I am desperate for you. This night has been driving me crazy." I told her, dropping to my knees and opening her pants."

She laughed. "But the card didn't say..."

"It didn't say we couldn't." I told her.

She slapped my hands away. "Tell you what, if you get me back here on my turn, anything goes." She reached out and gave my cock a little squeeze, before tucking it away. "But for now I'm Delara, and I want to see what you're going to do with her."

"Ok, give me a sec." I told her, closing my pants with some difficulty.

"I was so jealous last week. I got one little kiss from you, and then you let Beth tickle your tonsils twice before I got to do anything. Next thing I know, I'm on your lap, and you're fingering me and showing Beth my pussy. I couldn't hardly believe it."

I put my finger over her lips, and gave her a long slow soulfull kiss, holding her in my arms, stroking her back, neck and sides, without going to far. Her returned kiss was full of passion, tenderness and emotion. It was undoubtedly one of the nicest kisses of my life.

"TIME" we heard yelled from the living room.

I opened my eyes, in awe, at the wonder of the emotions in that kiss. Her eyes opened just moments after mine, and they were glistening.

"Wow." I whispered.

"'Delara' is a lucky girl." She answered back, softly.

I had to kiss her again, pulling her lips to mine, tasting her again.

The door opened behind us. "TIME ALREADY!" our partners teased.

"We know, we're coming." I told them.

"God, I hope not already!" Cheryl quipped, and Dave laughed along with her.

We sat down and Cheryl pulled a card for 'Delara', and played the challenge, jokingly screwing up the vocabulary word. She pulled the penalty card but before she read it, she stopped and made a statement. "I was thinking. It might be best if we played all the 'private' penalties that involve our 'Frank' and 'Delara' with everyone present. I don't think we have anything to hide from each other at this point, and that way we can decide what kind of private performance will get the job done best."

No one could argue the concept, and we agreed that was what we'd do. Cheryl went ahead and read the card. "Whisper a fantasy to someone of the opposite sex, not your partner."

Cheryl gave a nod to Denise in my direction, and then she went to Dave, kneeled down beside him and whispered in his ear.

Denise settled down next to me. "I have a fantasy," she told me, her soft breath tickling my ear. "I fantasize being with you. Just you and me. I imagine an entire day spent with you, like new lovers, joking hand-in-hand, playing while doing mundane things, and then ending up in your arms at the end of the day, and tenderly giving myself up to you. And as much as I enjoyed being used by you last weekend, I fantasize being made love to by you."

I turned to her, and whispered into her ear, kissing her lobe. "Delara wasn't used by me last weekend."

"No she wasn't." Denise confirmed.

"Tonight's not the night, but I will make that dream come true." I told her pulling back, and kissing her again.

"I'll be waiting." She answered taking her seat.

We turned to watch Cheryl and Dave. Cheryl finished just a few seconds after us and got up with a smile.

"Oh? Is it my turn already?" Cheryl smiled and took a card from the penalty box, looked at it, and put it back, pulling another one. She looked that one over, then tossed it aside. "We need better cards." She announced, looking at me accusingly.

I took the hint and pulled out the 'Naughty' cards. I started to shuffle them in, then stopped. "I want to change some of the cards to "mutual" strips. How about if I do that with a few, while each of you see what you can come up in terms of new ideas for the game. Any category, friendly, embarrassing, humorous, naughty, nasty, or depraved."

They took to the advice and we passed out a couple of sheets of the drawing paper for the 'Pictionary' challenges, while I fine-tuned the naughty cards just a bit. After a couple of minutes I was done, and then got up to refresh the drinks.

"I'm so damned worked up, I can hardly think," Dave confessed, while he worked on his list. I'm sure we could all commisserate. I wanted to suggest just splitting up into pairs and the hell with the game, but I wasn't going to push anything. I was already walking on thin ice.

When everyone appeared done, I collected the sheets and passed the Challenge deck to Cheryl.

"I don't think we need that anymore," she told me, reaching for the penalty deck.

I had left a mutual-strip on top, to see if they liked the wording.

"Spin for a partner. At the end of this turn you have to have the same number of items on. One of you must remove at least one item of clothing." She read aloud. She looked over at me. "That's what I love about you, you are one devious little horn-dog."

She gave the spinner a twirl, and hit 'Frank'.

"Well, what do you have on Frank, shorts, shirt and boxers?" She looked at me, as she said this. "It appears I have one item to many." She stood up and removed her shirt.

I thought her turn was over, but she turned to Dave. "So, what do you have on Frank? Shorts, shirt and underwear?" She asked him.

He nodded.

"It appears we both have to remove an item of clothing." She told him with a smile, wriggling out of her pants, while he took off his shirt. She tossed the pants to the side, adjusting her panties. "These are so damn wet, I can't wait to get them off." She muttered almost to herself. Then she stood up, gave Dave a smile, and announced "Your turn."

I could see the sweat beading on Dave's forehead from where I was sitting. He must have been at least as worked up as I was. He took the Penalty deck from in front of Cheryl, and selected the top card.

"The person of your choice must sit on your lap (or you may sit on theirs) for the next round." He gave a smile, and then rubbed his chin, "I wonder who I should pick."

I rubbed my knee, indicating that I thought he shouldn't pick Delara. Denise caught on and asked why not.

"I was just thinking, if Delara was feeling that things were going maybe a little too fast, this would be a great chance to show that one of you ladies was comfortable with where things were." I told her.

Cheryl added, "I think he may be right, we don't want to pick her every time, she'll think we're picking on her." She stood up and went to sit on Dave's lap. "Will I do?" She asked ingenuosly.

"And then some." He told her, adjusting her in his lap, and placing a hand on her upper thigh.

"Frank's turn," I announced.

Cheryl picked up the deck,and passed the top card to Dave.

"Moon whoever has the most drink in their glass." He read out loud, quickly looking around. It was no contest. Cheryl had refilled her glass while I shuffled in the last deck, and she hadn't touched it since.

I got out of my seat and went over to the pillow that represented Frank. I held it up and lowered the underwear while the back faced Cheryl and Dave. It got a little laugh before I put it back down, and took my seat again.

Denise pulled her penalty card. "Remove two items of clothing. A partner may remove an item of their clothing instead of yours, in exchange for 3 minutes alone after removing the items." She looked to me and raised an eyebrow in question.

"I'd be happy to help you out." I told her. "But I think it's only fair that everyone should know, if I take you back there, I can't be responsible for my actions."

I directed my comments partially to Dave and Cheryl. Dave had his hand in the back of Cheryl's underwear and she was wiggling an awful lot under his caresses.

Cheryl gave Dave a kiss, then got off his lap, and pulled Denise to the side. They moved off to the kitchen where they talked for a bit, while Dave and I discussed what we thought was happening.

"I think the play is over." Dave told me. "You cool with everything?"

"Absolutely. If you don't mind, I'd like to trade off at the end of the night. I'd like to play together for a while, then maybe I can take Denise to the guest room and you and Cheryl can have some time together."

"I think you can read my mind. Let's see if they go for it." He told me, nodding towards the girls who were returning. They were giggling and looking up to no good.

"Ok boys, here's the deal. Denise has 5 minutes to make Alex come with her mouth and hands. If she does, well we have a side bet going, which I'm going to keep secret. But in addition, if she gets you to come, then all three of us will service her until both of you come. If after 5 minutes you haven't come, then I win the bet, and you all have to service me. Does that sound ok?"

"That sounds pretty damn good to me." I answered.

"How about me?" Dave asked.

"Don't worry. While she's taking care of him, I've got a present for you." She smiled, pulling off her panties.

"I'm in." He answered quickly.

Cheryl came over and whispered to me. "Hold out baby, and I swear we'll party with Beth this week. Plus I promise I'll make it worth your while."

Oooh. The pressure was on.

Denise stood in front of me and removed all her clothing and then proceeded to help me remove mine. "Help me, Alex, I promise you won't regret it." She told me.

"I think you screwed up here, Denise. I already dropped two loads into Cheryl today, and I'm going to be hard pressed to snap off another one." I saw the look of dismay in her eyes. "I'm sorry. You are going to lose this one."

Under Cheryl's guidance, I sat down on the couch, and we placed a pillow on the floor for Denise to kneel on. Dave sat down next to me, and Cheryl lowered herself onto his cock with an audible sigh.

"We'll start timing on the minute, in 15 seconds. You can start." Cheryl told Denise.

Denise went to town on my cock. She stroked it. She pumped it. She licked me from balls to crown, and shoved my thick prick halfway down her throat. She pushed a finger up my ass, stroking my shaft and gobbling the head like there was no tomorrow. She was gasping halfway through the five minutes, occasionally choking on how far she was taking it. She looked so incredibly beautiful with my prick in her mouth, I was actually getting that feeling of impending completion. She pulled her face off of me, and pumped my shaft aggressively. "Come on, come for me. Come for me baby." She looked up into my eyes and locked her gaze to mine. "Come, come, come," she whispered, before suddenly driving her face down onto my cock, as deep as she could.

I was getting close, I tensed up my ass, rising up off the cushion, and pushing her face down onto my cock. "I'm almost there," I told her, relishing her incredible oral effort.

"TIME!" Cheryl announced, and Denise pulled away, gasping, and I settled back down with a moan.

"Oh, Shit." Denise gave a heartfelt sigh.

"I would never have believed anyone could have gotten him that close that fast. Not after I already milked him this morning, and right before you guys came over." Cheryl admitted.

"That was truly incredible." I gasped, my wet, rock hard cock, waving of it's own volition.

"A deal's a deal," Denise answered, pouting. "You want to tell them?"

"No, I think we can save that for later. For now, I think I'd like to claim the rest of my prize." She said reaching out for my cock and pulling me towards her mouth.

Cheryl tried for a while to bounce on Dave's cock while sucking me, but it wasn't working too well, so we put her on her hands and knees, and I enjoyed my second blowjob in almost as many minutes, while Dave sawed in and out of her steaming pussy.

Denise was caressing me, rubbing against me, and I started playing with her pussy and ass with my free hand, while my other was used to help guide Cheryl's face up and down my cock.

Cheryl pulled off my cock. "For the last two weeks I couldn't get that image of Denise out of my mind. Speared by both your cocks, one in her pussy and one in her ass as she came so hard. I was so jealous. I've never had two guys. This is my first time. And I want it all." She told us breathily.

"Then you will get it." I told her, standing up and directing Dave to ease off. She turned and sat down.

"Do you care how we do it?" I asked her.

"I just want a stiff cock in my ass and my pussy." She told me huskily.

I sat down on the edge of the couch, and leaned back. "Ok. I want you to stick this thing up your ass, and then lay back on me." I told her, holding my cock upright.

She took up position, straddling my legs, and the lowered herself until my cock was just poised at the entrance to her tight little asshole. I helped her spread her cheeks wide, as she let gravity push her down onto my waiting tool. The head popped in to the noise of an accompanying groan, and she slowly settled herself down on top of me, inching along until I was balls deep in her ass.

I rocked her back and forth on my cock, keeping most of it buried in her bowels, just a couple of inches working in and out. "And now to prepare the way. Denise, would you mind eating Cheryl out, while Dave takes you from behind?" I asked. "Just temporarily, while Cheryl gets used to having my fat cock up her ass." I smiled.

Denise blushed. "I've never really done anything like this." She said softly, leaning forward from the waist and placing her forearms on Cheryl's thighs. She tentatively kissed around Cheryl's mound, while I worked my cock in and out of Cheryl's little brown hole, just inches below Denise's efforts.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,370 Followers