The Perfect Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers

Then I felt movement behind me, and Beth was taking up residency between her roommate's legs again, sucking away at her with total abandon. I looked for Cheryl, and found her returning from the living room with our cameras in hand. What a slutty picture we must have made, just using the sweet young girl who'd wandered into our home, for our own enjoyment. I watched in amazement as she circled the bed, the same camera used for my strip-tease act, now taking in this amazing tit-fuck, while she gripped our digital still camera in her other hand.

Denise turned to kiss me, and as our lips settled onto each other, tongues tangling, I felt the flash from the digital camera go off. I went off with it, cumming all over Anne's breasts and neck, and on the back of Denise's sweet ass.

Denise quickly climbed off of Anne's face, and turned to help Cheryl clean up the mess I'd created. Even Beth climbed up Anne's body and all three girls were licking and sucking every inch of Anne that was exposed from just under her tits to her turned up little nose. It was a devastating sight, watching these three beauties gobble up my cum from the tiny teen's huge tits.

I moved up to the headboard, and leaned back, straddling Anne's head, but higher now. I reached down and grabbed Denise by the back of the head, guiding her mouth to my soft, sticky cock. She went along willingly, licking and sucking for a bit before going back to sucking on Anne's delightful fun-bags. Cheryl tugged me forward a bit by the root, settling my balls directly above Anne's mouth, and as I lowered myself, I felt her tongue teasing and tickling me. Cheryl, on the other hand sucked me easily, a nice smooth steady stroke designed to put the full steel back into my half-mast cock.

Beth scooted forward and took her turn licking my now almost fully hardened cock while Denise was still playing with our new teen toy. Cheryl had changed places and was behind Denise, using her tongue to clean up any evidence that might have accidentally strayed onto her back while I was bathing Anne in cum.

I looked down at the open space between Anne's legs, and knew I'd found myself a home. I gingerly moved off the bed, trying to avoid pulling anyone's hair, or kicking someone. Moving to the opposite end of the bed, I climbed back aboard, planting myself between Anne's slender legs. I leaned in to taste her. She had a nicely trimmed light brown bush. Easily the most pubic hair in the room. Beth was almost completely shaved now, emulating Denise's lead, and Cheryl always had a very short bikini cut. Anne trimmed but hadn't cut way back. I opened her with my fingers, and let my tongue explore her moist cleft.

I was only down there a few moments before the urge to fuck the little beauty overwhelmed me. I sat up and spread her legs wide, guiding the head of my cock into that tight little hole.

"Wait," Anne cried out before I entered her.

That got everyone's attention, and they all shifted in place. Looking up at her, the head of my cock nestled in her open lips, Beth was on my left, and had been kissing her roommate. Denise was on my right, having just given up control of Anne's nearest breast. Cheryl was cuddled up behind Denise, her body stretched the full length of her best friends. Her top hand was draped across Denise playing with her breast.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, wondering what could be the problem.

"No, it's just that, well, I thought you should know... well, I'm a virgin," she said softly.

For just a second you could have heard a pin drop.

"A virgin,", "Are you kidding me?", "Oh come on," the statements flew fast and furious.

"No really. I mean we did a lot in high school. Everybody gave head, and I did a bunch of hand-jobs, and you can probably guess they were lining up to play with these girls," she said indicating her swollen mammaries. "But there was a lot of pressure to be good from the parental units, you know, the whole 'public eye' thing, and I just never went all the way. I'm sure my cherry's long gone, my collection of vibrators has taken care of that, but I've never been with a man. Not like that."

Beth leaned in and said softly, "You never told me that; we've always talked about doing guys."

"I didn't want you to think I was a prude." She said.

Beth chuckled, looking her over and raising her eyebrows. "Nobody here thinks you're a prude."

Denise crept in closer. "If you don't want to, we don't have to do that. I'm sure Alex can find someone else willing to harbor that trouser monster of his."

"Oh NO!" Anne cried out. "I want it. I want it ALL. I just thought you should know."

Cheryl giggled. "I bet it's been a while since you could say you had a virgin, huh Alex?"

"Longer than I can remember," I confessed. "But I'm willing to make the sacrifice."

"Oh, I bet you are," Denise chimed in as quick as a flash.

Beth was lying down now, cuddling up to her roommate. "You're going to love this," she told her.

Denise turned her face and kissed the platinum tressed teenage hottie. "We'll make sure he takes care of you right," she told her, reaching out and fondling her nearest breast. "God, I still can't get over these things. You're sure they're real?"

Anne giggled. "As real as they get."

Cheryl came to my side and scooted me over a bit. Then she took my cock in her mouth, and sucked me, getting me good and hard. When she was content with my state, she pulled away from me. She faced Denise. "Lube him. Just in case." Then she settled down between Anne's legs, helping ensure she was good and ready.

"Oh GOD, that feels good," Anne moaned as Cheryl fingered and licked her.

I, on the other hand, was being taken very good care of by my loving friend Denise, who had the lube out, and ensured I was thoroughly taken care of in that direction.

"He's good," she finally announced, her hand stroking me nicely.

Cheryl pulled away with a glistening smile, "This one too."

With that she pulled away, leaving the space between the virgin's legs to me. Denise took up her position opposite Beth, and as I guided my cock between Anne's swollen lips, I looked over to see Cheryl zooming in with the camera on where my prick was about to take our new playmate.

The lube did it's job, and I was able to set the head in place and with one long, firm push, bury almost my entire cock inside the hottie, before I hit bottom.

"Oooh," she gasped, as I plundered her depths for the first time.

I leaned over her, carefully placing my hands so they wouldn't hurt any of the three laying there. I lowered my face to hers. "It is Ok?" I asked.

"God, I feel so full," she gasped, wiggling just a bit below the hips.

"But it doesn't hurt, does it?" I asked.

I eased my cock out about halfway, then slid it back in.

"That Ok?" I asked.

"More than Ok," she told me with a smile, presenting her lips for a kiss. Which I was more than happy to oblige her with.

I gave her a few more short strokes, watching her reaction. She didn't seem the least bit uncomfortable, which encouraged me to give it a little more action. Long full strokes of my cock only seemed to make her happier, and all concerns for her ability to take what I was offering disappeared.

Denise smiled. She leaned over and told Anne, "I think he's really going to fuck you now," then her hand wandered down to feel where I was entering the teen.

I tilted Anne's legs back, and my lovely female helpers each took hold of one. I took a grip of her thighs and started to really drive my cock deep into her. I could tell I was bottoming out occasionally, but it didn't seem to bother her like it did some.

"Is that uncomfortable?" I asked after slowing down and pushing my cock in to it's fullest, bumping the back.

"God, no, it feels wild," she answered, and her heavy breathing seemed to confirm it.

That was great, the only other girl who I used to bottom out in regularly, was usually doggy style, and it made her uncomfortable, giving her cramps. This one had no issues at all with it.

I fucked her fast and hard, while Denise and Beth played with her nipples. My nasty live-in, Cheryl, was wandering the room, capturing the entire deflowering on tape. I reached down and started rubbing Anne's swollen clit, while I hammered her tight pussy. I shifted a bit, and encouraged my assistants to pull Anne's legs farther down, to where she was almost broken in half, her shins by her ears. She seemed to have no problems with it, and I remembered her comments about being double-jointed.

I lowered my hips and fucked upward more, looking to get her G-spot. When I felt her jump and groan, I knew I was on target, and long stroked her there, watching that tiny teen tense up for her first big cock-induced orgasm.

"Oh, that's good, that's good, that's good," she was muttering, breathing hard while I stroked that pussy. I rubbed her clit some more, and watched while Denise and Beth leaned over Anne's outstretched legs, and went to town on her swollen hard nipples.

"Shit. Shit, I'm going to come, shit, shit, I'm going to come," was my platinum blonde temptress' new mantra, which was the encouragement I was seeking to pick up the pace.

Cheryl leaned over my shoulder, capturing the shot straight down where my cock was disappearing into the young girl. "Fuck her hard now, Alex."

I obeyed willingly enough, still aiming up into that extra sensitive region, while my thumb was going crazy over her clit. She was crying out now, all kinds of filthy things blurting from her mouth, until she exploded over my cock, her body trembling, her tight 18 year old pussy clamping down on me like a fist. Her entire shoulders and breasts turned bright red as she came, and I eased up on her clit, not wanting to over sensitize her. I was nowhere near done with her.

Cheryl was filming her face now. "She's so pretty when she comes."

The girls let her legs free, and they slowly came forward, until I held them while I slowly continued the screwing.

She was looking at me with something akin to worship in those eyes. I felt incredible. My already over-sized ego probably grew to double its size.

"My God, that was the most incredible feeling," she confessed, then I watched her eyes fill with tears, and she was tucking her head into Beth's shoulder while crying.

Denise got up and hit me. "You BASTARD. What did you do!" I was half in shock.

Anne sat up quickly pulling away from my still rampant hard-on. "Oh no. Don't. He was great. I was so afraid it was going to be bad, I'd heard so many stories, but it was so incredible. So fucking incredible." She crawled to me and wrapped her arms around my body, hugging me tight. "That was so wonderful, thank you."

I pulled her chin up and kissed her on the lips. "You were wonderful."

Denise was suitably sorry for smacking me. "Sorry about that. I guess I owe you one."

Laughingly I took her into my arms, and kissed her deeply. "You can never owe me one; I'm so far in your debt it's disgusting." Then I eased her to her back, and turned her in the bed, so her head was just below my cock. Then I turned to Beth, and with a nod to Anne, I told her "time for a little different position for our cock novice."

She guided Anne over Denise's body, on her hands and knees, with her pussy poised over Denise's willing mouth, and open to my amorous attentions. Anne's face hovered over Denise's open crotch, and she dropped in willingly, her head bobbing delightfully over Denise's treasures.

Cheryl was right beside me. "Don't you want to play?" I asked her.

She whispered to me, "I can't believe it but I am SO getting off on filming this. I already came once, can you believe it? I think I'll sit this one out, if it's Ok with you. I think three should be enough for you."

I leaned over and gave her a kiss before returning to the task at hand.

I guided my cock down to Denise's open mouth, letting her suck me a couple of times, before entering sweet Anne from behind. The fit was tight and delightful. It was a wonderful fuck, a steady stroking for many long minutes, broken up intermittently with a quick dip into Denise's hot willing mouth. Beth kept us company, stroking, touching, kissing the two girls beneath me. Then she got up on the bed, sitting between Denise's legs, and rubbed herself right in front of Anne. I watched her scoot down, and Anne suddenly had her choice of pussies to pleasure. Cheryl seemed to like that idea, and positioned herself there, capturing the shots of Anne working over first one, then the other of the two pussies offered up.

Twice I watched Denise enter the throes of orgasm due to Anne's loving attention. Then Beth was coming on the end of Anne's tongue, and I was starting to wonder if I'd be able to hold out until Anne came. With Denise's mouth working over Anne where I entered her, it took a good long while but eventually I saw her riding that tide to her own peak once again. Beth crawled off the bed and came to watch where the action was. Our wandering camera woman followed her over. Beth leaned over Anne's round butt, kissing those porcelain ass cheeks, and squeezing them, massaging them with her hands.

"God, I'm there Alex, I'm there, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" Anne cried out, slamming her hips backward into me. I held her hips and fucked her as hard as I could. Beth upped the ante by licking her finger and sliding it gently into Anne's tight ass.

"Oh FUCK!" Anne cried out, and I could feel her whole body tremble as she came on my cock again. It was more than enough to put me over the edge. I'd been struggling to keep from coming, and now I let loose, slamming my cock into her and coming over and over again.

"Oh my god, my god, I can feel that. I can feel the heat where he's filling me. I can feel his cock throbbing inside me." Anne announced, gasping, while the naughty Beth continued to finger her ass and I vacated my balls deep, deep inside of our new playmate.

Anne rolled onto her side, gasping. Denise gazed up at me, looking exhausted. She made an elaborate gesture of wiping her arm across her soaking wet mouth. Beth on the other hand was raring to go. She slipped down to her knees and went to work on my cock immediately, licking and sucking me clean. I jumped a bit, still sensitive after coming, but soon grew accustomed to her sweet mouth. I looked over to find Anne stretched out on the bed, and sweet Cheryl doing her best to clean up the creampie I'd left her, inside of that delightful 18 year-old recently virginal pussy.

Denise got to her knees, and leaned into me.

"Are you done with the new girl? Gonna find time for your old friends?" she asked in a teasing tone that was bordering on scolding.

"You should know me by now. I gotta get those quick ones out of the way. I'm gonna need some real stamina to take care of you two." I reached down with one hand and stroked pretty Beth's hair as she went down on me. The other hand slid down Denise's back and cupped her delightful ass.

"Oh really? And how exactly are you planning on taking care of us?" Denise asked.

"To be honest, I've been having some very naughty thoughts about this one." I said, indicating the sweet brunette whose lips surrounded my cock. "I'm thinking it's time to break in her back door, and was hoping you could help me."

"Help with Anne, help with Beth, I'm kind of feeling taken advantage of here, Alex."

"We break in Beth, and I'm yours from then on." I told her, pulling her over to give her a warm kiss.

"Hey, don't I get any say in this? It is my butt we're talking about!" Beth griped.

"Nope," Denise said with a laugh. "But if you don't want it, I'll take it."

She stood and came into my arms. "I'm really kind of scared. It looked like you were killing this one last time," she said, with a nod to Denise.

"I'll be gentle with you. And we can stop anytime you want. I'm sure Denise will take over for you if there's any problems."

"Mmmhmm!" Denise agreed.

"C'mon," I told the teen, tugging her down with me, "let's just start with some old fashioned fun, and see where it goes." I laid back fully, my cock standing tall, encouraging the kid to take a ride.

Beth couldn't find fault with that idea, and she mounted me, looking so good sitting there on my cock. She was an active cowgirl, and pumped herself thoroughly on my stiff meat.

Denise cuddled up next to me. "She's fun to watch, isn't she? A complete no-holds-barred fucking machine when she's on top."

I giggled. "She knows how to have fun, that's for sure."

"Hey! I'm right here. I can hear you guys." Beth reminded us as she turned sideways, trying a different position for kicks.

"Can I have a ride too?" Denise asked softly. "I'm going nuts here watching you stick that in everyone but me."

I leaned over and kissed her, stretching the kiss out. "I'd love to have you ride me a while."

Beth in the meantime, was still bouncing away with wild abandon. I don't know how her legs could take it. I reached up for her, and pulled her down to my chest, so I could reach down, grab her hips, and fuck up into her for a bit, giving her a little rest.

"I love this feeling," she told me.

"Me too," I said. "Let's let Denise have a turn."

"M'kay," she murmured contentedly, rolling off opposite Denise. I only then noticed that our other two participants were missing.

I leaned up and looked around.

"Sounds like Cheryl's running a bath." Denise said. Then she got up and straddled me, slowly sinking my slippery cock into her wonderful slice.

I watched as she closed her eyes, smiling, and ground her hips around in small circles, settling down even further. "Mmmm," she moaned softly. Then she leaned over me, and started rocking back and forth. "Finally," she muttered.

Beth was clinging to me, cuddled in tight. "What's it like?" she said just barely above a whisper.

"You know," Denise said with a smile.

"Not that, I mean the other. In the back." She said.

"It's nice. I mean it's uncomfortable to start, and it feels odd, but it's a real power trip, to see how bad he wants it and how worked up he gets. And you feel so sexy - I mean dirty, nasty, just plain sex, sexy." Denise stop her rocking and leaned over to lick Beth's nipple. "Like that. That's just naughty. I'm here with his cock in me, fresh off of coming out of you, and I can lean over and lick my best friend's little sister's tit." She laughed out loud. "Just a few weeks ago I'd never done anything more than kiss another girl. Today I came on a girl's tongue twice, who I'd only met today. Sexy, naughty, crazy." She was rocking back and forth now, with a nice long stroke, doing a great job of fucking me.

"But what does it FEEL like," Beth asked, frustrated by the answer.

"It would be silly to try to explain it." Denise said. "When you can feel it for yourself. I promise you, you'll love it. After tonight you'll dream about it."

"How can you know that?" Beth asked.

"Because while his cock is in your tight little butt, I'm gonna make you come so many times you're going to beg for mercy." Denise said, as serious as can be.

Denise climbed off of me then, and reached for the lube we'd gotten out earlier. "Sweetie, I think it's time."

I could almost feel the teen shudder against me.

"It's Ok. I'll make sure you're good and ready, and then we'll let you control the show." Denise told her. "Now get back on top of him and keep him hard."

"Like that's going to be a problem," I laughed.

Beth mounted me once again, then slowly leaned down, until her full body weight was on me. Her head was just below mine. I turned her chin up so I could kiss her.

Denise got behind her, and starting greasing up my plaything.

"Oh! That feels weird," Beth whispered to me.

"What does."

"Her finger in me."

"Hurt?"

"Not at all, it just slid in real easy. Oooh, another one!" she gasped, giving a little wiggle.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers