The Perfect Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers

"I'm so close to coming, he's had me on edge forever," she gasped, "I can't believe how long he can keep this up, staying this hard."

I reached down and interrupted their conversation while I repositioned the teenager. I spread her legs apart again, locking the back of her knees against my elbows, as I bent her in two, her pussy angled up for me. I slid back inside of her, slowly and just waited a moment, filling her.

"It's time for you to come for me." I told Beth, giving her long deep strokes that I slowly picked up the pace on. I slid back just a bit so I was fucking into her at more of an angle, rubbing the whole top surface of the inside of her tunnel, and she almost lost her mind right there. Denise reached down and started rubbing Beth's clit in little circles, while watching me screw her.

"There, there, that's it there," She finally moaned, "just like that, oh don't stop, don't stop." She gasped, and I knew I had her.

I shifted to top gear fucking in and out as hard and fast as I could, and a strange cry came seeping out of her, almost like a siren, starting low and getting louder and higher in pitch. She finally screamed out, thrashing under my assault, grabbing her own ankles with her hands, and pulling her legs back as far as she could. She came so hard, I thought she'd bust a blood vessel, and the sight was so incredible, it pushed me over the edge. Just as she was coming off her high, I slammed deep inside of her, and filled her with my seed. Her eyes flew open, and she groaned, shaking.

"Come in me," she gasped. "Come for me," she begged me, her legs trembling.

I drove my cock in and out several more times, each time loosing another stream of scalding cum inside that innocent teenage pussy, while she urged me on.

Once I was completely spent, I pulled out and wiggled my way in between the two sisters.

"Looked like you both enjoyed that one." Cheryl teased, reaching across my chest and tweaking her sister's near nipple.

"My god, sis, how can you live with that? I would go insane." Beth gasped.

"I must be insane to share it." She answered her, in a more serious tone. She kissed me on the cheek. "You got one more of those in you? We're dying to see you on Denise. I told Dave how each time takes you longer. I figure your next one will take at least half-an-hour, maybe an hour before you come. You're going to fuck her raw."

She was right. After a short water break, and with the help of her sister, Cheryl got me ready for Denise. I started in her smooth pussy, in a simple missionary fuck, calm and easy. The bouncing of her tits was a sexy distraction so I fucked that furrow between her full breasts, while she strived to lick the head at the end of each stroke. Not one to deny a beautiful woman her needs, I slid further up her body for a session in her mouth.

The blowjob started relatively calmly as sort of a break, and I was blessed with a view of Dave being given a similar treatment for our little teenager. Feeling the urge coming upon me, I got a little more aggressive with Denise. I used her face pretty hard, holding her head, and pushing further into her mouth, until I was stretching out her throat, and her breathing was labored, trying to get a little air, in between thrusts down her throat, and the occasional gagging.

As wonderful as her mouth was, fulfilling so many of my fantasies, I saw her eyes were watering, and didn't want to make her too uncomfortable. I pulled her face off my cock, and flipped her over onto her hands and knees, to get a view of her incredible ass before fucking her from behind. I was unstoppable. I plowed her from behind, enjoying the deep penetration, and adjusting her position, sometimes pulling her up onto her extended arms so I could reach out and grab her shoulders, pulling her back hard against my thrusts. Other times I'd push her head back down to the bed, her arms stretched akimbo, her cute little round butt pushed high in the air for me. A few times I pulled out completely, unable to resist licking and playing with her bright red pussy, or the little brown pucker of her ass. But never for long. The draw of her sex for my own was undeniable. While I screwed her, the other girls tried to soothe and help her, but eventually she was just a plaything I tossed around and used as I pleased.

Her legs no longer supported her, and she was lying flat out below me while I slammed into her over and over. It seemed time for a change. I flipped her over again, and enlisted the girls to hold her legs for me while I fucked her steaming twat, and encouraged Dave to feed her his semi-hard cock. The sisters teased her, making lewd comments, tweaking Denise's nipples, sometimes rubbing her clit. During this time, she built up to a huge orgasm, crying out, and pulling her mouth off Dave's cock. While her mouth was held in the rictus of her orgasm, Beth leaned over and stuck her tongue in Denise's mouth. Denise went wild, grabby Beth aggressively and sharing a long passionate kiss. Dave at this time switched positions, and slid the cock his hot and bothered wife had firmed up for him, into the tight and tender twat of the teen bent over her.

Denise was starting to get worn out, and relaxed somewhat when Beth was distracted by Dave's amorous ministrations. I slowed down my drilling, and opted for yet another change.

I used her mouth again, but a bit more gently this time, and not for such a long extended session, and then it was back to her pussy. Seeing her back on her hands and knees, the lure of her sexy little butt proved too much, and I started preparing her for penetration there. She seemed willing enough, not in the least hesitant. Cheryl was understanding and pulled a tube of lube from the nightstand, and passed it to me. When I had her prepped, I pulled out of her, the idea of screwing her in the ass, and in front of everyone present, doing wonders for the state of my rock-hard cock.

The lube and her relaxed stated did the job, and I entered her fairly easily, once I'd pushed the spongy head of my cock past her tight opening. She was tight, and accommodating, and I found myself in heaven. I lost track of time, as I stayed there on my knees behind her, shoving my fat cock in and out of her ass with the steady beat of a metronome. I was feeling incredible.

Dave got it up again and screwed Beth beside me. He was obviously enjoying her, but he couldn't keep his attention off what his wife was getting. Once I was in Denise's ass and she had stop complaining about the size, I decided to try to push her over the edge again, and enlisted Dave to lie down under her so we could double-team her. She was obliging, climbing on top of Dave and sliding his cock in her well-used pussy, before laying down on him. I spread her cheeks and forced my cock back into her tight little butt-hole, getting my first strong reaction out of her in a while.

"Oh fuck." She moaned, while I reamed her ass.

We developed a rhythm, and fucked her between us, in a scene out of a porn film. I convinced Cheryl to ride Dave's face, with Denise's face right there for the whole show. I watched as she slowly extended her tongue, licking Cheryl just above where Dave's tongue was working its magic. Then I felt her quiver underneath me.

"Oh my God, I'm coming. I can't believe I'm coming again, oh, harder, harder, now," she moaned.

Her orgasm pushed Dave over the edge, and he was thrusting up into her with all his might, telling her he was coming, as much as he could, with a mouth full of Cheryl's twat.

My cock sawed in and out of her while she finally came, her body tensing, her back arching. She grabbed Cheryl by the hips and shoved her down onto Dave's face, almost viciously, while she came for us.

When she was spent, I pulled out and rearranged things, so I could stand at the end of the bed, and fuck her ass until I came. I lifted her butt up and prepared to enter her again.

"Please Alex, no more." She asked softly. "My ass is so sore, and I can't come any more."

"Of course baby, I don't want to hurt you." I told her, giving her a kiss on her tiny hole where I'd gotten so much pleasure.

Beth approached me with a facecloth, and wiped my cock down, gently, and then put some lotion on it. "That looks like it has to hurt, you look so red."

"Not yet, but I may regret this tomorrow." I told her.

"So, do you have an unfulfilled sister fantasy, that we can help you with." Beth asked me.

"As a matter of fact, several. I would love to see you both share my cock I want to see Cheryl teach you how to suck me the way I like it best." I answered.

"I think that might be arranged."

We all got comfortable, taking in a little refreshment, smoothing the covers, and arranging the pillows, before we were ready. I was in the center of the bed, propped up with some pillows, while I watched the two sisters each perch over one of my legs and begin their oral magic.

Denise was lying next to me, watching the action, while Dave was cuddled behind her, spooning.

"Do you always fuck like this? You're fucking insatiable." Denise asked me.

"Of course not. But I've fantasized about you for so long, just having you here made so many dreams come true, I just can't stop myself. You are so damn sexy, it makes my heart hurt. So many nights I've fantasized about being with you, and now you're here. I can't let a dream come true like this pass by without squeezing every bit of life out of it. There's something about a first time with anyone, and this may be my one and only chance with you. I'm going to fuck all of you girls until I can't. Until I just physically can't."

Cheryl guided Beth onto my cock and entered the conversation. "He's not always like this, but it's not unique either. There have been several occasions where he's fucked me until I couldn't walk. I mean hours and hours of non-stop fucking. You should tell them about the Shenandoah camping trip." She gave me a smile and went back to helping her sister suck me.

"You guys have to understand that Cheryl was like the culmination of all my fantasies made flesh. I just couldn't get enough of her. I still can't." I explained. "It seems sometimes, when I'm overheated enough, and we have a non-stop session, I'll get to a point where I can get hard, but I just can't come anymore. As you might imagine that doesn't stop me."

Beth climbed up and straddled my cock, lowering herself onto it, under her sister's guidance. I was really enjoying the atmosphere of being catered to by the two gorgeous sisters, while the lovely Denise who I had just worn out, hung on my every word, watching my cock first get swallowed by her friends and then get ridden by the teenage hardbody.

Cheryl was positioning Beth for best access, so she could ride me with out getting too tired, and yet give me enough sensation that we were furthering the end.

"That Shenandoah camping weekend I got into that state and couldn't stop myself. I know I had to have my cock buried in her for a dozen or more hours that weekend."

"More," Cheryl interrupted, "a lot more. At least 10 hours that first day." She continued the story. "I blew him in the car on the way up there, and then he fucked me hard up against a boulder, within sight of the road when we started looking for our campsite."

She smiled, remembering, while rubbing her sister who rode my cock. "We set up camp and he wouldn't even let me finish setting up the sleeping bags before he was fucking me again. He bent me over the rolled-up bags and fucked me really nice, cumming in me for the third time in less than three hours. We unpacked and went on a short hike to a nearby stream on the map. He conned me into skinny dipping with him, and he fucked me there under the falls until we had to stop because I was shivering from the cold. On the hike back, which couldn't even be two miles, he talked me into blowing him on the trail, and he came again. I made him dinner, and he insisted on fucking me for dessert. This time he just went on and on until I was sore, but he wouldn't finish or get soft. That was when I offered him my ass for the first time. I'd only done it once previously, but I figured he wouldn't last too long back there, and my pussy was getting so sore."

She was straddling my legs, perched behind her sister, and using her hands and arms to help lift Beth up and down on my cock. I could see Beth was getting a little tired.

"Next sister, please." I said with a smile.

Cheryl obliged, helping the unsteady Beth off, and lowering herself onto the cock that fit her so well.

"God, I love that feeling." She told us, looking around and rolling her hips. "Well, back to the story. It was a good theory, and he jumped at the opportunity to pump my almost virgin ass. I had already told him about my one previous attempt at anal sex, that didn't quite workout. With a little work, he filled my ass, with his cock, and shortly after that, he came again, shuddering as he did. He told me it hurt to come at that point."

"It did. I was completely drained, but being inside that ass was enough to force one more out of me, when there was nothing left."

"It was really pretty nice; he stretched me out nice ahead of time, and took his time doing me. He was only in my ass for a minute or so, before he was done."

She rocked back and forth on my cock, keeping me going. "I figured we were done, but in the middle of the night he was climbing on me. He fucked me for ages in that tent, again never coming. Stupidly I offered him my ass again, so I could get some sleep, and this time he fucked my ass for another hour, until he just pulled out and went to sleep. In the morning I woke to him fucking me again, and when I was fully awake, he fucked my mouth until I complained my jaws hurt, fucked my tits until they were red and chapped, and then fucked my poor pussy again. Then he just stopped and went out and prepared a huge breakfast for us. We went on a short hike after breakfast, although I was tempted to just go back to sleep. The skies decided to open up on us, and the rain chased us back to our tent. We took off our wet clothes, and seeing me naked got him going again, and he asked to go 'around the world' again. He had to explain to me he wanted to use my mouth, tits, pussy and ass again, in order. His cock was almost instantly ready, and even though it never got really hard, it stayed hard enough for another super-session. He got his wish, with my mouth, tits, pussy and ass. This time I let him fuck my ass too long and had to make it off limits for the rest of the trip. I had no sense of time, and we fucked until we ate, fucked until we slept, and then fucked while we slept, and then fucked when we awoke. I thought I'd never be able to walk again."

She climbed off me, pumping my cock with her hand. "He's halfway there again. I can tell by how hard he is that we can get him to come at least one more time. I bet I know the best way." She turned and looked at her baby sister. "Oh, Beth."

Beth came over to where she indicated, and Cheryl had her go down on me. "Now Beth is practically a virgin, this is only her second time having sex. But part of her really is a virgin. I bet if Alex got in that tight little ass, he wouldn't last long."

Beth pulled off my cock, sputtering. "Oh no. Cheryl, I couldn't."

Denise seeing my cock uncovered, climbed down and sucked on it, while the sisters argued.

"You're the one that told me you weren't a baby. You could do anything I could do. Well it's put up or shut up." She told her nastily.

"But he's so big. I know that would hurt so badly. I saw what he did to Denise." Beth whined.

Denise pulled her head off my cock, to ride it herself for a while. "You need to feel what he did to me. It was incredible. That was the wildest orgasm I ever had, with a fat cock in my ass, and pussy, and Cheryl's little pussy on the end of my tongue. You're going to love this. Watch."

She lifted off my cock, and then lowered her ass back down on my cock taking it to the root. "Oh god, he fills me so damn full." She moaned. She then looked back at Beth. "It's incredible." She leaned way back my cock deep inside her, her pussy facing me. "Someone lick me, please." She asked, looking at Cheryl and Beth longingly.

Cheryl climbed off the bed, and dug into her nightstand, coming up with a vibrator.

"Oh God," Denise said, watching her approach. "I'm too sensitive right now; don't touch my clit with that."

"Of course not, nothing that rough." Cheryl answered. She turned it on and we could hear it hum. She bent over and slipped about 4 inches of the vibrator into that pussy, and I could feel it through the wall of her ass. She lowered her face and used her tongue to bathe her clit and pussy, while working that vibrator in and out. The feeling was too much for me, and I knew I would be coming soon.

"Damn your ass is tight, Denise," I told her, thrusting up into her, against that demon vibrator. "I'm going to come in you."

"Do it, come in my ass. Fuck my ass." She hissed to me, trying to help, squeezing her ass around my cock, milking it.

Cheryl turned the vibrator on high, and clamped her mouth down on Denise's clit.

"Oh, enough, enough," she cried, hunching over and grabbing at Cheryl. At that moment I lost it, exploding in her ass, and she screamed, and moaned "oh shit, oh shit," breathing like a buffalo.

Cheryl pulled away and Denise fell off my cock, curled up in a ball. "I can't believe I did that." She gasped.

Cheryl turned to Beth. "I'm sorry, I tried to help you."

"What?" She asked.

"Now when he fucks your ass, he may never come. By the end of this weekend you won't be able to walk, believe me, I know." Cheryl told her sympathetically.

We all laughed at Beth's stunned look, and soon she joined in. After cleaning up, we split up into our rooms, already agreeing that the craft show was off, but we could pick up the game where we left off in the morning.

I fell asleep, with Cheryl on one side, and Beth on the other side, setting a mental alarm clock to awake in a couple of hours and sample the younger sister again.

AFTERWORD

And that, my friends was the fallout from the first experiment with my invented game. I found a lot of things I could improve about it, and went ahead and made the changes I thought it needed.

The next day we played around with the game some more, and with each other even more. I never got Beth's ass that weekend, nor did I get a repeat in Denise's ass, but Dave and I did take turns in Cheryl's ass at one point. And I did get several more turns on both Beth and Denise. During one of our breaks, I asked everyone for thoughts on naming the game, still not admitting it was my own creation. I got some good ideas from the crowd. At the time, my favorites were:

Paradox Lost -- I don't know why, I just liked the name
Froggy -- Named by Dave for the boiling the frog tale
Incremental - Cute name by Beth, referring to our loss of morals, and game values
Seven-Up - Named by Denise for the 7 colors, 7 question types, and 7 inches she got
I'm Not THAT Drunk - suggested by Cheryl, referring to the 'pass' phrase
Ménage - Referring to the mix of game types, and the potential "Ménage" at the end.

There were several other names that were cruder and much more explicit, but I didn't think they would help further the idea of an innocuous little game that could slowly twist your moral fiber.

We went along with Ménage, and discussed some game improvements, and I was overjoyed to hear Denise and Cheryl discuss adding a friend from work and his wife to the game play. Beth wanted to invite her roommate. We decided to see if we could setup a small dinner party at Dave and Denise's and invite Frank and his wife Delara. We vetoed Beth's roommate, but invited Beth along as a single if she wanted to come.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,376 Followers