The Perfect Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,974 Followers

Betty dropped one hand down to her bare snatch and diddled herself desperate to retrieve the fire that had danced between her legs earlier. Her bootleg Santa had gathered up her blonde hair in a short ponytail and began taking her with slow measured strokes. Betty felt good about herself feeling that she was blowing her sarcastic husband's mind. She allowed the thick precum in her throat to drool down over his shaft lubricating her pumping fist. Her face was wet with a drunken sweat which ran partially into her eyes blurring her vision.

"HO HO HO!!" Harold seemed to be getting into the spirit of things and Betty couldn't be happier. She was just starting to get rug burn on her knees when the addled housewife was plucked from the floor as if she were weightless. The curvy housewife found herself draped over her love seat facing the living room window. Harold had been a bit rough with her and she would've protested if his greedy fingers hadn't dug generously into her love handles. She was excited that her portly husband was going to ravage her right there in the living room in front of all her chaste family photos and numerous collectibles. His rather large thumbs groped and kneaded her rounded bottom prying apart her flower somewhat painfully.

"Honey, you need to trim those nails." She managed between hiccups as he responded with an uncharacteristic grunt pushing against her sex. Betty was taken by surprise, shocked when she was spread wider than ever before. She gasped and arched her back trying to accommodate the girth oppressively pushing into her tightness.

"C-Could you slow down a little?" She was already starting to beg off realizing that maybe Harold was a little too excited.

"HO HO HO!!" This was getting a little weird for the confused housewife as her head began to clear of its liquor induced fog.

Betty's gasps and grunts morphed into a shrill scream as she was stuffed completely. The first fiery stroke managed to get halfway into her moist cunt before resistance halted its advance. She felt like she was choking as her nails dug into the upholstery. Harold withdrew almost leaving her body only to shove it slamming into the back of her fleshy canal.

"Y-You're being so rough Harold; I don't know-I'm doing my best to...AAAAAWWWW FAAAWK!!" Her honeypot tightened around his cock as she came hard. Betty hadn't felt this good in a while arching her back in an attempt to work with her sex crazed husband. The powerful orgasm ripped through her body forcing Betty to shiver and drool openly. She suddenly realized in a panic that her husband's unnatural girth was simply resting inside her.

"Harold?"

"HO! HO! HO! HO!" Betty screamed shrilly as he began ramming her reddened cooch harder than before using her in a stark barbaric fashion. She could feel the coarse, rough abundant pubic hair scratching ivory bottom as he slammed into her from behind. Betty began to regret fighting with Harold not being able to make sense of his intense demeanor. It had only been three months since the last time they'd had sex and the addled housewife couldn't understand the manic rutting she was receiving.

"Darling, yuh-you've got to calm down a bit." She was doing everything in her power to manage him as a hand shot up painfully squeezing her tit. She spasmed and creamed downstairs as her weak spot was unfairly manipulated. In moments both of Harold's hands were covering her breasts and rolling her distended nipples like knobs on a television. Betty reached up in a vain attempt to pry her husband's hands away from her breasts only to have her wrists captured at the last moment. The bootleg Santa began yanking back on her arms in tandem with his thrusting pelvis. Betty was reeling from the alcohol and rampant lust as she finally realized what it was to be truly "taken" like a woman.

Betty's frantic protestations and weak attempts to talk her husband down from his manic sexual high fell on deaf ears while she went into survival mode taking everything he had to give and much, much more. Her blonde head slumped forward resting at an angle on the back of her couch as the foulest odor assailed her nostrils. She could hear his animalistic breathing rising as he neared his peak and prayed that his climax would come soon. It seemed for the longest time that Harold was doing his best to split her in two and she was frantically sobbing when it quickly ended with a loud, gurgling bellow.

"HO! HO! HOOOOOO!!" His scream was deafening as her insides were filled to overflowing with the reward of their intimate coupling. A second epic burst of steaming lust splattered her plump, reddened cheeks followed by others of lessening degrees as a low guttural growl escaped his lips. The room seemed to spin as she was released falling forward with her torso draped across the back of the love seat. He own labored breaths filled the living room intermingled with the Nutcracker suite on her Pandora. The curvy housewife was wracked with pain from the waist down but determined to have it out with her husband for treating her so roughly. Moving her legs was out of the question as she sobbed from the exquisite pain between her legs so she began swaying and rocking her hips. Betty managed to fall on her bottom eliciting another agonized cry.

"What the-?!!"

The living room seemed empty but only for a moment as her gaze was drawn to the fireplace in time to see a pair of boots dangling inside. She screamed in horror as it appeared that someone had been hung inside the chimney. To her complete and utter shock the boots started moving again in a climbing motion until they disappeared up the fireplace leaving only a few rocks and pebbles to mark their presence. Betty watched in silent horror as a slight grayish mist drifted down into her living room partially soiling the carpet. The liquor had cleared her mind as a realization entered taking form in a single utterance.

"Santa?"

Almost as if on cue, a single gift tumbled noisily down the chimney onto the carpet before her eyes. It was a small golden hued box neatly wrapped with a velvety evergreen bow. It seemed to sparkle and shimmer catching the light and intriguing Betty. She wanted badly to snatch up the gift but something intangible held her interest at bay. Realizing she was nude, Betty managed to crawl down the hallway to the downstairs bathroom. It took every bit of her strength to get to her feet and what she saw in the mirror shocked her to the core of her being. Her chest was beet red along with her large pendulous breasts. There appeared to be a rather large palm print at the right side of her rib cage. On closer inspection it was akin to a claw mark with three distinct shallow cuts into her flesh. She reached back availing herself of the gooey residue left on her backside marveling at the elasticity of it all. It webbed between her thin fingers and was extremely hard to wipe off.

Betty went into denial convincing herself that it was all a hallucination even as she frantically showered scrubbing every inch of her body clean. She wrapped her battered body in a thick terrycloth robe before raiding her husband's liquor cabinet for a quick shot glass of courage.

"The fuck; it was real?" The gift remained on the carpet exactly where she'd left it making her heart leap into her throat. Betty stared at the strange object for a long while before retrieving the vacuum cleaner from the hall closet and taking up all the dirt around the small box. She returned to her kitchen mixing up a batch of her special Christmas cookies for guests that were expected the following day. Nothing would ruin her holiday; least of all a carnal visit from Good ole Saint Nick himself. Her mind returned again and again to the gift sitting at the foot of her tree while she poured candy corn into a dish robotically.

"What would it hurt to take a peek inside?" The gift now sat on her countertop the result of her curiosity finally getting the better of her true nature. Taking one last swig of liquid courage, Betty gingerly tugged at the ribbon which immediately unraveled making the lid pop on the box. She flinched but regained her composure lifting the small lid from the box.

Inside its confines was an opaque orb that seemed to give off a slight frosty mist. A chill quickly engulfed the kitchen making Betty shiver and tremble. She stared at the sphere touching it with a single finger and finding it ice cold to the touch.

"A snowball; that's what I was afraid of? A fucking snowball for Christ's sake!" The relieved housewife chuckled to herself wondering why Santa would leave such a strange gift for her and handled it directly. Her intent was simply to crush the object but an intense jolt of pulsing energy suddenly shot through her body causing it to fall to the countertop. The lights in her home flickered violently as slight bits of eldritch energy crackled around the orb. Betty screamed ultimately swooning to her linoleum floor unconscious.

**DARKNESS**

"Wake up Biatch!" Gabby Emerson was roused from a deep sleep by her frenemy Erica. She'd been sleeping steadily since they left the campus and it had been a revelation. For weeks her mother had been pressuring her to come home for Christmas resulting in a rolling fight encompassing multiple snarky phone calls and text messages. It was her first year away from college and she'd flourished far from the overprotective shadow of Betty Emerson. Thankfully her father Harold championed her cause overruling her mother's crazed edict that she return home for the traditional family Christmas.

"Are we there yet?"

"Is a very stupid movie; Ice Cube totally shredded his street cred when he sold out to make that shit fest." Erica was an authority of multiple casual interests and her friends joked that she would be a natural on Jeopardy. The thin Filipina maintained a friendly rivalry with Gabby culminating in a sponsorship for Erica's sorority. She'd noticed her friend's increasing anxiety at the prospect of returning home for the holidays suggesting an alternative vacation in the mountains with her boyfriend Derrick.

"You know what I mean dumbass."

"To answer your question; NO we have not arrived at our destination and will not for another twenty fucking minutes." Erica was thumbing through a magazine Gabby hadn't seen before.

"Where'd you get that magazine?"

"We stopped at this quaint little country store while you were passed out; it was really tasty if you know what I mean."

"She means it was fucking dilapidated, weird and downright creepy." Derrick added earning a slap to the back of the head from his girlfriend.

"Chauffeurs should not be heard; drive servant." They'd been dating for a little under six months after hitting it off during college orientation. He was attending school on a basketball scholarship but the six foot five jock was surprisingly adept at academics. He chaffed inwardly whenever anyone made blanket judgements about him based on the fact that he was black. Erica seemed to complete him but her insistence on making everything a rivalry frayed their relationship. He got along pretty well with Gabby after meeting her in the nude by accident. He and Erica had been on a marathon sports fucking session when he'd run down the hall of his girlfriend's apartment to use the bathroom. Unfortunately he walked in just as Gabby was stepping out of the shower.

Erica bolted down the hall to calm her friend after hearing a blood curdling scream to make somewhat formal yet awkward introductions going so far as to comically suggest a threesome. Gabby and Derrick both laughed her off burying the hatchet and becoming even faster friends. Sometimes they would study together after finding out they shared a few mutual classes. Neither would ever admit that they liked the view of one another's nude bodies.

"Yeah well just because I lost the whole "Rock, Paper, Scissors thing" doesn't give you license to make with the whole Driving Ms. Daisy thing." Erica had been having a little too much fun teasing her boyfriend.

"Ah come on babe; I'll make it up to you when we get to the cabin."

"You'd better." He was quickly silenced by the skillful touch of his girlfriend's fingers on his crotch. Erica had exceptional skill when it came to foreplay and routinely practiced her craft regularly. Derrick shot her a disapproving look but she continued working his zipper down as she leaned in and nipped his ear.

"Come on baby; you know how good I can make you feel." She whispered in his ear the promise of delights to come. Erica was a little intense in almost everything she did and this included her sex life. "Why make love when you could FUCK someone's brains out?" was this artsy chick's credo and Derrick reaped the benefits of having a full twelve inches that she couldn't get enough of. She made it a point of getting him off at least three times a day usually with her hands and mouth. There was almost nothing she loved more than making her boyfriend blow a wad into her waiting mouth.

"You two need a room?" Gaby sounded irritated remembering how she'd lied to her mother about having a boyfriend.

"Why, it's more fun with an audience don't you think?" Erica seemed to be perpetually glib despite the situation.

"You need help girlfriend."

"Because I have a healthy sexual appetite? Gaby please don't make me go into some feminist credo right here in this fucking rental because I will!!" The petite Filipina counting extreme debating amongst her many useless skill sets and would always take the opportunity to argue anyone down.

"Have at it, what do I care?" Gaby stared out the window at the snow covered countryside wondering what was going on at her house at that very moment.

Derrick did his best to keep his composure as his zipper was deftly drawn down followed by the greedy fingers of his girlfriend tugging his semi-erect cock free. Erica leaned forward between the seats using both hands on his slightly curved member. She tickled the glans while stroking harder on the shaft making him moan and curse under his breath. She always started excruciatingly slow only speeding up when he absolutely begged. Then she would roughly jerk him to completion sadistically continuing even after he'd cum until her tiny hands where forced off of his member. Erica always argued that her actions were simply designed to make him a better lover and he'd proved her correct on more than one occasion fucking the thin Asian college student almost unconscious. She described their relationship as the "Perfect Storm" of clashing ideologies while Derrick simply referred to it as complicated.

"HEY WATCH OUT!!" Gabby suddenly yelled as their vehicle swerved into the opposite lane for a few seconds narrowly missing an oncoming truck. Derrick nervously pulled over onto the side of the road as Erica chuckled.

"SOMETHING FUNNY ABOUT VEHICULAR HOMICIDE?!!" Gabby was livid at her friend's demeanor.

"Chill out; nobody got hurt."

"But we could have been killed because you were jerking Derrick off!! Gawd, you're so fucking reckless bitch!!" Erica was laughing at her friend's anger while Derrick found it difficult to put away his erect member.

"Fuck are you doing? I'm not finished with that!" Erica quickly captured his thick shaft in her palm like she owned it.

"Are you kidding?" He was incredulous at her attitude in face of the accident they'd almost had.

"Gabby take a timeout babe; I need to uh, "talk" to Derrick for a few minutes." Her mature sounding voice was a direct contrast to her youthful appearance. Erica was perpetually carded every time she ventured out to clubs and R-rated movies. The girls stared at one another for a few moments before Gabby relented grabbing her ski vest and disembarking from their rental. She slowly trudged far enough from the rocking car where she couldn't hear the frenzied coupling of her two associates. She lit up a cigarette while dialing her mother to do some last minute damage control.

"Mom?" After a few rings she was treated to a few bars from the nutcracker suite on the other end of the line.

"Mom, are you there; is that you?" The music continued with no word from the individual on the other side of the call. Gabby was given the impression that her mother was standing there in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs glowering and silently listening. No one in the family could understand why Betty Emerson was so single mindedly obsessed with the holiday. She made everyone miserable until she got her way but this year was different. Gabby had outwitted her mother by taking "option two" and spending the holiday with friends.

"Mother, I hope we can get past this okay?!!" The festive music was getting on the young woman's nerves and she ended the call without a word between the two women. The winter breeze had kicked up a bit as she looked over her shoulder at the bouncing car holding her friends. She rolled her big, blue eyes and surveyed the immediate area finding an abandoned farmhouse in the distance. The place looked like it had been devastated by a tornado of some other natural disaster. Gabby noticed something in her field of vision that was a little strange and confusing. A snowman was in what was left of the front yard of that abandoned farmhouse.

Even though she was a good sixty feet away from the yard, Gabby was intrigued enough to brave the deep snow between her and the front yard. There seemed to be something a bit "off" about the snowman and curiosity had spun a strong web around the young woman. The winter chill seemed to cut into her all the way to the bone as she closed in on the snowman. Gabby looked around noticing no other dwelling for miles around as she wondered who would have stopped roadside long enough to build such a decidedly sinister snowman.

"You're ugly." Her words were born out in the figure of the slightly grayish looking construct with five shiny obsidian stones that made up the eyes and smile on the circular head of the icy construct. With a jagged oversized carrot for a nose, the face of this snowman had a decidedly sinister look to it. After a few moments Gabby realized that this snowman had arms. It looked like someone used tree branches as a foundation to give this icy effigy a strange characteristic.

"Fucking ugly as sin." She remarked realized that its manic pose made the snowman look as if it were trying to menace her. There was a strange sweet, honeysuckle type odor wafting in from the plains and she could swear that she'd heard the slightest jingle of bells off in the distance. It was strangely enticing to the young blonde and she soon realized it was coming from the snowman. She sniffed it a few times before removing one of her gloves and pressing her palm against its flat surface. Its cold surface sent jolts through her shivering body.

"OOOOWWWWW!!" Something pricked one of her fingers drawing blood and making her recoil as if burned. Her blood dotted the snow at her feet as she backed away with tears beginning to roll down her cheeks.

"HEY GABBY; COME ON!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE?!!" Erica was leaning against the Prius rolling her skin tight leggings up her naked thighs while Derrick watched.

"COMING!!" She looked back over her shoulder at the menacing snowman finally feeling that innate fear that parties unknown had intended when they built the creepy construct. She flipped the snowman the bird as she half-ran back across the road to the car.

"Sorry." Derrick had this sheepish look on his face as he felt the need to apologize for letting his baser instincts get the better of him. Erica just knew how to push all the right buttons sexually and he would always capitulate when pressed by his slightly overbearing companion.

"What happened to you?" He noticed the slight cut on her hand and examined it before she became uncomfortable and snatched it away.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,974 Followers