The Perfect Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Lisa pulled the zipper down, and wiggled out of her jeans. She could see a damp spot on her lace panties, as she grabbed the still running vibrator and moved it over the wetness. Within seconds she took a finger and hooked her panties to the side and rubbed the tip along her slit. The sensation was incredible as the vibe began to become coated in her juices. It was then that Lisa remembered the cream that the old lady recommended.

Removing her panties, over her shapely ass, Lisa uncapped the container, and took a bit onto her fingers, which she rubbed into her pussy lips. It felt a little warm as the vibrator began to buzz again over the same area. She watched as her pussy lips opened around the tip of the vibrator. Her eyes fluttered as she slowly sank it inside of her, her walls contracting around it. The buzzing continued, and her body began to burn higher and higher. Her clit began to tingle, as the vibrator effortlessly moved in and out over and over again.

She turned herself over leaving the vibrator inside. With her ass raised in the air, she kept a hold of the vibrator, her hand reaching back between her legs. With flicks of her wrist, her vibe danced inside her pussy. She could feel her juices trickling out of her, as she began to smell her own excitement in the air. The intense warmth and tingling from the cream mixed with the shaking inside her walls was building the pleasure throughout her body. Her ass moved in rhythm with the vibrator purring inside as her breathing became strained and ragged. Lisa’s free hand found the mattress of the bed, clenching and unclenching as the sensations consumed her. Lisa bit her lip against the tidal waves of sensations. Her sweat soaked body tightened. With one last move, Lisa buried the vibrator all the way to its hilt. Her jaw clenched and then her toes curled but it wasn’t enough to hold it back.

The orgasm overpowered Lisa. Her mouth opened wide and she let out a silent scream, gasping and moaning as her body shook wracked in pleasure. Her one hand gripped the bed with all her might holding on. She fought for breath as her body began to tingle all over. The vibrator remained purring inside of her as she tried to find stillness.

*****

It didn’t take long for Robert to gather his stuff. A one way ticket out of town was the best Christmas present he could think of, and he was on his way to see his wife. He still was upset that he never got that bike he asked for from Santa when he was seven, but then he realized he would have traded it in for the chance to ride in Santa’s sleigh.

Robert buckled in at Santa’s request. It was a good thing he did as the sleigh burst into the night’s sky.

*****

Lisa’s body glistened in sweat as she rested in bed. She didn’t know how long she laid there basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. It had been a long time since she felt like that. Her fingers still lingered along her slit. That cream she rubbed into herself still made her body hot and tingly. Her other hand cupped her breast as she wondered where along the messed up sheets her vibrator had hid. It was then that her husband walked through the door.

*****

The time past quickly for Robert while he was riding Santa’s sleigh. He even got to help him out, sorting the presents in Santa’s bag for each child’s house they arrived at. And when they swung near his neighborhood, Santa let him take the reigns for a minute. Once up in the air, it really was pretty easy. It was the take-offs and landings which were a little scary. As Santa put the sleigh down near his apartment Robert gathered his stuff. Short on time, and not knowing what to say, Robert extended his hand to Santa, which Santa shook cheerily. Robert watched the sleigh depart as he walked into his apartment. Behind him, snow covered the streets.

Robert grabbed the elevator to the fifth floor, found his key which he had been tucked away for a long while, and opened the door. The lights were on, and the first thing he noticed was a nice big decorated Christmas tree. He stood transfixed for a minute watching the lights on the tree blink, and then noticed the bedroom door was open. He figured he would surprise Lisa.

On entering the bedroom it was he who was surprised. Seeing his wife’s beautiful naked body sprawled out on the bed, he couldn’t fathom to figure out how he had been away from her for as long as he had.

Lisa smiled at him, as he snuggled up into the bed next to her. He held her close as they kissed tenderly remembering the other’s touch that they had missed for so long. She was so glad he was home. Feeling his touch on her naked body the sensations of the cream kicked in.

It really didn’t take much for Robert being without his wife for over a year. His hands rubbed along her smooth skin, feeling every curve of her body. Lisa watched her husband get reacquainted with her body as she reached up and decided to get reacquainted with his own starting with unbuttoning his shirt. Buttons slipped off, one by one, as her hands ran over his hairy chest. Meanwhile he was busy cascading her neck with kisses, gradually working his way up to her ear.

It was becoming increasingly hard to undress him as his lips found her earlobe. Lisa’s hands worked their way lower, finding his hard cock through his pants, she rubbed his over his hardness, causing him to intensify the attention on her neck and ear. She felt one of his hands on top of hers, as he fumbled with his pant’s top button and zipper, aching to feel his cock in her hands. Lisa pulled his pants, then boxers, downward setting his cock free. She found the base of his shaft, squeezing it, feeling his how hard he was in her hand.

Robert’s attention fell to his wife’s breasts, leaning over and catching a nipple in between his lips. Rolling his tongue over her nipple, Lisa continued to stroke his cock, squeezing it with encouragement as he playfully pulled her trapped nipple in his mouth.

Lisa moaned with the attention her breasts were receiving, but she knew what she wanted. Moving her breasts away from her husband’s attentive mouth, she licked along the tip of the cock, and then downward over his shaft, wettening it with her tongue. By now, Robert had fallen back reclining against the headboard of the bed. She looked up with a devilish smile seeing the pleasure on his face and she brought her lips around his cock, taking him all the way inside of her. Robert’s hands ran through her hair as her mouth effortlessly guided up and down over his cock. She could feel every ridge and bulging vein against her lips as she continued to suck.

With the heat from the cream only seeming to intensify, Lisa released her husband from her mouth. She flicked her tongue over the tip again, finding a drop of precum, knowing that he was enjoying this. Raising one leg over his body she straddled him. Bringing a hand to his cock, she rubbed it against the outside of her slit, teasing them both. She could feel Robert raise his hips up slightly, encouraging her on. Lisa finally sank downward, feeling the heat from his cock as he entered her, her walls expanding around him, gripping him. She brought herself down, allowing him to sink all the way inside of her before she started moving her pussy around in a circle.

Robert could feel Lisa’s pussy engulf his cock. He loved feeling his cock buried all the way inside of his beautiful wife. She rotated her hips around and around, as he grabbed onto her waist and began to push his hips up and down. He knew he wasn’t going to last long.

The only sound in the room was their heavy breathing as the two bodies pressed against one another in unison. Lisa bent forward grabbing onto the headboard just above her husband. “Happy holidays honey,” she breathlessly whispered to him. He responded by sliding up, his lips meeting hers. Tenderly at first they kissed, their bodies slowing, hands stroking each other’s body. Another kiss was followed with another, each one more urgent than the one before. Their lips parted, tongues intertwined, heat from their passion passing between their mouths.

Pleasure begins to sweep over them, building within their depths. Their bodies drive for release moving faster than before. The kiss breaks, both Lisa and Robert struggling to find a breath. Robert watches Lisa’s breast bounce on her firm body, raising his hands to catch them so he can mold them against her chest. He’s getting closer, feeling the pressure build in his cock. Lisa’s hands grip the headboard to keep herself upright, her pussy falling up and down on Robert’s cock which is thrusting into her with greater urgency.

Then all at once, Lisa brings herself down on Robert, grinding against him. Her walls clamp down on his cock, bathing it in her juices. Throwing her head back, Lisa lets out a scream of ecstasy. The whole event sets Robert off. Holding onto her hips as her body thrashes on top of him, Robert feels his cock tighten, erupting inside of her.

*****

Many hours later, Santa’s sleigh lands much lighter than it did before he had left the North Pole. All his presents had been delivered and now a nice long vacation would be planned. But of more immediate concerns was the celebration of Christmas with his wife.

On entering the house, Santa found all his presents under the tree, mixed in with Mrs. Claus’s gifts which he had left for her before his yearly flight. Ironically for all the preparation that they did during the year for Christmas it turned out Mrs. Claus was a last minute shopper. Who knew what store she found open in the wee hours before Christmas?

Curiosity got the best of Santa as he sneakily opened one small package and a videotape fell to the floor. Santa gave a smile when he saw the cover. His wife was so good to him.

The noise of the dropped tape must have woken Mrs. Claus as she came out of the bedroom. Seeing the gift that Santa had opened, she just smiled. “Just a little something I picked up last minute at Murray’s.”

Santa had the best wife.

12