The Perfect Housewife Ch. 01

Story Info
Black man flirts with a young married redhead .
1.9k words
3.81
170.6k
49
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,794 Followers

My wife Keri sure knows how to give a blow job. I'm laying here in bed with my head propped up on a pillow as she sucks on my cock. I'm watching the way she erotically uses her ruby red lips when she engulfs the head. I certainly wish I was bigger. I always imagined Keri sucking on a huge cock. One of those big cocks with a head as big as a door knob.

Have to close my eyes for a moment. Keri's hot mouth feels so good right now. The way she makes those wet sounds and smacks her lips against the head of my cock every so often drives me insane. I can feel her hot wet tongue making a trail along the side of my cock right now. She's giggling right now as she stares up at my expression. Keri knows she is hot when it comes to sucking dick.

Keri has lots of experience. Don't get me wrong. She's not a whore. I taught her everything she knows about sucking cock and fucking. I'm actually the only guy Keri has ever fucked. We met in college. Keri was a freshman and I had lost my job and was back in school studying for a new carrier.

Keri was only nineteen at the time. She was the sexiest thing I ever saw in my whole life! Red hair, freckles, big full tits and a full ass to match. Curvy long legs that seemed to go for miles. She was in one of my morning classes. I sat right behind her and couldn't keep my eyes off her hot body.

I got up enough nerve one day to ask her if I could walk her to her dorm room and she accepted my offer. I figured I didn't have anything to loose. I knew my chances of actually fucking this hot looking redhead were pretty slim at my age. Keri was nineteen and I was thirty six. A seventeen year difference in our ages. I found that she was rather shy and didn't have a boyfriend.

She told me she grew up on a farm in Nebraska. Something like two miles from the nearest town. We walked and talked as we approached her dorm. All I can remember was the way her huge tits bounced with ever step she took. Hot chick, a little nerdy but I understood since she grew up in the country.

After speaking to Keri I figured her parents were the old fashion type so she was never allowed to date when she was going to school. She told me it was a small school with about seventy five students. Kind of reminded me of the old days but I guess there were places still that rural.

I asked her out and she accepted my offer. I don't think we went any further than a kiss for the first several dates. I wanted Keri so bad but wanted to play it cool and it certainly panned out for the best. We got married as soon as Keri graduated college. Her parents wouldn't have it any other way. We were married that summer on their farm in Nebraska. The place was everything Keri ever told me about it. Out in the boonies!

Keri was twenty two on our wedding day and me. Well I was going to be turning forty that fall. Yes, I was the luckiest forty year old guy in Nebraska that summer. We spent out honeymoon in Jamaica. Keri and I spent lots of time in our room that week. We did hit the beach whenever we weren't having wild sex. I'd been teaching everything I knew about sex to Keri. She was so naive when it came to sex when we first met.

I actually got her hooked on watching porn movies. Keri is very open about the things she likes to do during sex and she'll pick out the movies we are going to watch. Seriously, I'm not bullshitting you at all! Keri learned everything about being a good housewife from her mother. Great cook, house keeper and all. I taught her everything she now knows about sex.

I remember being on the beach in Jamaica. Keri would stare at all the guys and had a knack for finding the hung men and laugh and joke about them to me. That was the first time I ever noticed her attraction to black men. She'd single out these tall muscular black men and just stare at them as they walked past us. I took careful note of the way Keri stared at these younger black men.

During our first year of marriage I found a great job at a nearby advertising company. Keri started her own online business selling clothes. She actually designed some of the things she sells. Our sex life was good and Keri wanted to start a family so she quit taking the pill. A whole year had gone by and nothing was happening. Keri visited her doctor about once a month and found nothing wrong.

One day her doctor made the suggestion that I should come in and be tested and I did. I learned that I was the problem. I had no idea it was my fault Keri wasn't pregnant by now. I know Keri was very disappointed but it was something we had to live with. We talked many times about adopting a baby but that never materialized.

Keri was always very open and mentioned many times about adopting a foreign baby. We started looking at these programs they had for adopting babies from other countries. That's when I learned that Keri was partial to adopting a black baby from one of those African countries.

Many of nights I sat up wondering about Keri's attraction of black babies and men for that matter. I knew where she grew up there were only white people. I think she was fascinated more than anything. It wasn't until a couple years later that we started watching these interracial porn movies. Keri seemed most attracted to these than any other porn movies now.

I helped searching for the perfect movies that I knew would turn Keri on. I tried to find the ones with hung muscular black men and good looking redheads. I didn't mind that Keri was aroused by these type movies. Whatever made her the most horny was alright by me. It always lead to the best sex for us.

We're in our forth year of marriage now. Still haven't gone thru with any adoption plans. Keri just celebrated her twenty- seventh birthday. I'll be hitting forty five this coming fall. Keri is still working on my cock right now. I feel like I'm going to explode at any given minute now. I can tell. Keri wants me to cum for her. Working her face up and down my six inch cock. Faster and faster I feel her hot wet tongue working it's magic on my cock.

Oh....shit.....Here it comes....! Exploding in Keri's hot open mouth. Working her lips and tongue on my cock as I cum. One spurt, two than a third smaller spurt. I was done for the night. Keri swallowed my cum and smiled at me just before moving up and planting her warm wet lips onto mine. As always, she got a kick out of kissing me right after I came inside her mouth.

Poke her tongue inside my mouth. Letting me taste my own cum as she giggled and I squeezed her big full tits. Afterward we laid there and cuddled before we went to sleep.

As I mentioned. Keri ran her own online business store. The UPS truck made it's daily pickups from our house. Nothing much ever happened in our neighborhood until the house next door went on the market. I came home from work one afternoon and saw a moving truck parked out front. Keri told me the place had been sold and she saw our new neighbor that morning talking to the movers.

It was Friday and we usually went out to eat for dinner on Friday nights. The moving truck was pulling away as we walked out to our car. That's when I heard a voice coming from next door. The hedges were kind of high. About six feet and all I could see was a face looking over at me. It was a black man smiling and waiving his hand at us.

I waived back and started to walk toward the hedges when he motioned for us both to come around to his side. Keri followed me. She was dressed in a tight black dress with heels. She looked so hot and inviting. We always went out to dinner with Keri dressed in something hot and sexy. We'd come home afterward and fuck our brains out.

We got around to the other side of the hedges. I saw this tall muscular black man standing there waiting for us. He looked like a line backer for a professional football team.

"Hey....I'm your new neighbor....Paul..." in ironically a Jamaican accent.

I smiled. "Glad to meet you Paul. I'm Tony and this is Keri."

Paul reached out and shook my hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you." he looked over at Keri and took her hand. "This must be your daughter I assume?"

Before I had a chance to correct Paul, Keri smiled and quickly replied. "Yeah. I'm Keri and this is my Dad."

I didn't know how to respond. Keri had a scene of humor and loved playing jokes on people. She pulled this one before when we've been out a few times than we'd cuddle at a restaurant or kiss and watch people's reaction thinking they were watching a Father and daughter making out. But this was our neighbor!

Paul turned back to me and said. "You have a beautiful daughter Tony." I was watching out of the corner of my eyes as Keri slipped off her wedding rings and put them inside her purse. She was going to roll with this little prank. I had no choice at this time put to roll with her.

"Uh...Thank you Paul. She is gorgeous. How do you like your new house?"

"Everything is fine. Can't wait to start painting and fixing the place up a bit."

I replied. "What type of work do you do Paul?"

Paul replied. "I own a modeling agency in town. We specialize in new models and working in the clothing line.

"Keri designs her own clothes and I'm with an advertising agency."

I don't think Paul heard the part about my job. He just starred at Keri and replied. "So you design your own clothes? I'd love to see some of your things."

Keri took a pin out of her purse and wrote down the name of her web site and gave it to Paul. Paul made a few comments to Keri before we headed out to eat that night. Keri teased me all thru dinner about being her Father. She even slipped her wedding rings back on her finger during our meal. Keri later promised to tell Paul the truth the next time she saw him.

I told Keri later that night when we were cuddling in bed that it was a good idea to tell Paul the truth. We screwed that night and Keri came three times before I shot my load inside her pussy. I knew she was aroused by the way Paul was looking at her today and had to wonder to myself if Keri would actually want to fuck another man. I was going to ask her after we had sex but decided to keep my thoughts to myself. At least for now.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,794 Followers