The Perfect Kiss

Story Info
Max and I get a little wet...
2.1k words
4.07
11k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story starts with Max a 5'10" well defined Spanish guy with fantastically tanned, incredibly soft skin. It was a midsummer evening and we were on our way back from a house party.

I could smell the freshly cut grass as Max and I walked down the road hand in hand. I was just at the point of being tipsy and using Max to guide me, wrapping my hands around his muscular bicep and resting my face on his shoulder. As we were enjoying the moment the clouds started to darken and the first spots of rain started to fall, we looked at each other and hugged even closer as we walked. About 500yards from my house it started to poor it down, Max and I took each other's hand and started to run. By the time we got to the door we were soaked right through, Max was wearing a thin white v-neck top, which by this point clung to him like a second skin exposing his defined abs off beautifully.

I thumbed for the keys in my pocked which had become water logged and opened the door. Once inside Max and I stood there dripping wet, we were both thankful that it was still 22° outside and it was very warm. I walked over to the cupboard under the stairs and took out some warm fresh towels. Max was behind me, stole one and started to rub my hair, I turn to face him and copied. As I was about to un-stick myself from my shirt Max comes in closer and kisses me gently on the lips, I looked into his big blue eyes and my heart aches with passion. I return the kiss and hug him tightly.

He pulls away slightly and kisses me on the cheek and the next one is on my jaw and the next is on my neck where he hovers for a bit before he starts to nibble and bite at my super sensitive skin. It felt like lighting had shot through my body as I react to his gentle biting. He looks up and smiles looks back at my neck and reaches for my top button, his nimble fingers make light work of the task and soon my shirt was a thing of the past, he looks down at my hairy chest and runs his fingers through the kept forest. I pull him close again and start to kiss him as my hands search for the hem of his top, as i pull the top free from his body I could feel his rock hard nipples brush past my fingers as his top sank to the floor. We stood there for a little admiring each other with a towel, slowly drying one another off. When we were a little dryer i lent in for another kiss , tongue's had started to play and my hands were around his neck holding him in close, Max had a hand around the back of my head and another holding onto my hip guiding out body's together. By this point I could feel the heat radiate from him as our body's touched, his gorgeous hairless six-pack brushing up against mine.

He starts to push me slowly to the bedroom, still kissing and still exploring my body with curious hands. Keeping my eyes closed he guides me through an open door onto the hard wooden floor of my bedroom never letting our lips part. His hands stroke my body as they reach down and undo the draw string of my shorts which were water logged and doing a terrible job at keeping my erection hidden. As they fell down under their own weight His hands were reaching for their next target as they slipped behind the elastic and took hold of my throbbing member.

As he slides it out from behind its fabric shield he kneels down and takes the hole 7 inches in one go. The shock of pleasure made my knees give way slightly, Max throws an arm around my bum and hold firm as he works on the head licking and sucking till I have to fight to stay in control. I pull free as I feel like I'm getting close and get rid of my underwear, pull Max up to his feet and push him onto the bed. Jump on top and kiss him deeply, keeping one hand behind his head and the other loosening the belt to his shorts I move around to kiss his neck.

I move down his body stopping to play with his nipples and biting at flesh over his exposed abs. I pull his shorts and boxers down in one tug to expose his beautifully sculpted 7 inch penis. I start to kiss at the base and work my way around to the balls slowly licking and sucking, moving his balls in and out of my mouth listing to the moans of pleasure from above. I move down a bit, nibble and suck hard at his inner thigh, a gasp of pleasure revels his tender spot and dig harder. I start to move back toward his member, grasp it firmly and slowly pull back his foreskin while sucking contently on his head, working the precum into the very top with my tongue, running my tongue bar ball across the rim and feel his cock grow as hard as granite. I start to work the penis taking it nearly to its base getting closer and closer to my target with each pass, my tongue pressing hard to the underneath while applying perfect suction.

Max borrows a hand into my hair with pleasure and is gripping the bed sheets tight enough to make his knuckles go white, I know he's close. Using his precum as lube I work the top inch fast and hard with two fingers and a thumb as he squirms under me. His breath becomes very heavy and starts to scream as he starts to squirt his load, I dive back on to catch up the last which still fills my mouth and suck gently till the convulsing has subsided.

I look up to see him worn out and with a massive grin, I start to move to join Max as he lays down, licking up the cum that I missed over his stomach and curling in his arms. We lay there for a long while enjoying each other's presents till Max jumps up and pins me to the bed and stars down with wicked intent in his eyes. He reaches down and starts to kiss me, opening his mouth wide for our tongues to play, moving to my neck he starts to nibble and lick around my ear. Working his way down to my chest playing with my nipples and kissing them softly, he reaches my cock and engulfs my member to its base.

I churn and grown as his mouth travels up and down my shaft stopping to play with my balls every few strokes, working me harder & harder till I can't hold on much longer I get louder and with a magic spasm I cum into his mouth but he doesn't stop, he continues to suck sending me into a raging fit on the bed. Pleasure waves screaming through my body, till my fingers were starting to go numb, I was screaming without knowing it and thrashing without feeling it. In pure ecstasy I didn't realise that Max was now laying by my side pulling me close as I stop shaking. After a while he pulls himself up and kisses me on the lips for a long moment before looking into my soul with his purely blue eyes and whispers "I love you."

I wrap an arm around his head and pull him in for a Kiss that seemed to last an eternity. He looks into my eyes and with an evil smile jumps out of bed, and pulls me up. Picked up the towels and grabs my hand pulling me into the bathroom. I pull him close as he starts the shower running and kiss him, lips part and tongues exploring each other's taste. I pull him closer, toe to toe, hip to hip, chest to chest feeling his skin on mine and a bond that will never be broken. I take a step back and indicate to the shower and we both hop in.

He turn me round and allow his member to sit in the crevice of my butt while he washed my back, I start to move up and down over his growing cock allowing the soap to act a lube. As he finishes I wash his back and he bends down so I can wash his hair, just as I get the shampoo to his head and work it in he starts to work mine. Shock of pleasure run through my hips forcing me to thrust a little deeper, I allow him to make me hard again before deciding I want more of this on the bed. Pulling him up to his feet I press my body to his and rest my head on his shoulder, we stand for a few minutes enjoying the running water. Max couldn't stand it any longer, turned the shower off and grabbed a towel. Gave his own body a quick once over and moved onto mine.

He pulled me to the bed and flung me over and in one swift motion kicked his heals up and landed on top of me. He pinned my arms down with his legs and lent back to play with my growing cock, with one hand wrapped firmly around my shaft and the other between my butt cheeks, he start to give me a hand job. The feeling was over whelming as I struggled against my helplessness, Max starts to laugh as I struggle and lifts a leg to free my arm, I quickly grab his unprotected dick and star to jerk him off. His head swings back in pleasure and moves down my body to free my other arm, He leans over to the bed side cabinet and draws out the lube which applies generous amounts to my cock and works it in.

I manage to get a load on my finger and start to work it around his arse, slowly inserting my finger, in and out in a slow rhythmic pattern. Moved onto using two fingers as Max was acclimatising to the bigger load and then quickly to three. He bends down to my ear and whispers "I'm ready" on that note he slides down and sits on my throbbing member. Slowly allowing my cock to slide into him one inch at a time till the entire thing was engulfed. He sits there for a few seconds getting used to the length and pushes down a little more trying to take up as much as he can. I can feel him getting looser and more comfortable with my size and I start to draw out slowly and with an unpredicted sharp thrust renter. He screams in pleasure and clawed at my chest and we get into a rhythm of pumping and heavy breathing. I get up slightly and flip him over on his back, pull his legs up to my chest and slid myself back in as I kiss him, grabbed the lube and applied some to his cock and started to work him as I get back into a rhythm.

I couldn't decide if he was screaming or crying as I worked him hard, I was twisting and pulling at all the right moments making him moan even more. He grabbed the back of my legs pulling me in deeper and supported himself with his legs over my shoulders allowing me to thrust and use 2 hands to work him harder. Pulling his foreskin down with one and working the head with the other, he goes into a raging orgasm shooting his load all over my chest and face. Still pumping him hard I start to thrust harder and faster bringing myself to climax quickly and start to orgasm filling him with my hot cum and keep going till I start to shake. I bend down and kiss him on the lips before pulling out and collapsing next to him.

He pushes me onto my back and licks the cum he left on my face, looking down on me he kisses me and nestles on my chest. We listen to nothing but heart beats and breathing for long drifting moments waiting for the ecstasy to drift form our bodies. After 15 minutes and nearly asleep Max raises his head and kisses my lightly on the cheek "I think we are going to need another shower"

-End-