The Perfect Life for Davey Ch. 09

Story Info
A deal is struck to seal Davey's fate.
5.6k words
3.37
31.4k
11
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
399 Followers

Brandi was obviously tired from the drive, and from being up all night. But she was also excited, so she took the time to whip me, fuck me in the ass with a dildo, make me suck it, make me drink her piss, make me eat food off the floor, and constantly shock my balls, or vibrate my butt plug, with the remotes. When she gave me a command, I didn't know if I was supposed to say "yes ma'am" or something similar, so I didn't say anything; I just did what I was told. So at one point, she said, "I really like how you don't talk. I don't really want my boyfriend to talk. I just want him to do as he's told. And you do that. I like that. I'm not interested in anything you have to say, anyway."

It was nearly noon before she began to get sleepy, so she announced we were going to bed. She had kept the collar and leash on me, and when she got in bed, she wore nothing but a shirt. She pulled my leash, to lead my face between her thighs and up to her hairy pussy. "Eat your girlfriend out," she said, and tugged on the leash, keeping a rhythm as I licked her. She tasted very strong and musky; it was quite a contrast from Ms. Smeltzer's pussy, which was always fresh and clean (and shaved). She lay back and relaxed as I serviced her, saying, "Ohhhhhh. Mmmmmmm, yes. Please your girlfriend."

After she came once, while still holding my leash, she flipped herself over, to lie on her stomach. She pulled the leash again, and this time pulled my face into her huge ass. It was even bigger than Dale's. My head must have looked like she had a peach between her cheeks. She made me tongue her asshole, telling me to make sure I continued to do it until she was asleep, and then I could lay my head down on "my girlfriend's butt" and use it for a pillow.

During Brandi's visit, Ms. Smeltzer played a supporting role, allowing Brandi to direct all the action. If I had to pick one word which best summarized Ms. Smeltzer's overall style, in terms of how she treated me, it would be 'terrifying'. She was a truly frightening, unpredictable maniac who had put me through the most traumatic and hellacious experiences of my life. Just a month or two before Brandi came along, Ms. Smeltzer got very drunk on wine one night and put me in elaborate bondage, with a dildo in my mouth that she warned me not to spit out. Then she put me in the bathtub and, while I lay helpless, she filled up the water and stood over me, drinking wine and savoring my frightened face, with her evil smirk. When the water reached the level of my mouth, she pulled the dildo out and said, "Bye bye Davey. It's been nice destroying you." I tried desperately to raise my face out of the water, but soon I had to hold my breath, as the water covered my mouth and nose, and my wide eyes looked up at her through the water. I thought, This is it. This psychotic sadist is the last person I'll ever see. She's grown tired of me, so now she's killing me. When I could no longer hold my breath, water rushed into my mouth and nostrils, and I started bucking and thrashing wildly. Just then she reached in and yanked on my collar, and pulled me up, so she could enjoy watching me spit and cough, and choke and gasp for the next ten minutes.

So I had to admit Brandi's overall style was a huge improvement, even though I found her so thoroughly unattractive. The best word to describe Brandi's style was 'smothering' (literally and figuratively). She loved the fact that I was smaller and weaker, and that she could lead me around and just treat me like a plaything, or a piece of furniture. She enjoyed having me lie on the couch with my arms beside me, while she would sit on my stomach and chest. Her weight already made it hard to breathe, but then she might lay her big, meaty hand on my mouth and make it even harder. She loved making me just lie there and suffer in silence, while she watched TV, or talked with Ms. Smeltzer, or talked on the phone. She liked sitting on my face as well, both for her sexual pleasure, and just to enjoy her still, suffering "boyfriend", powerless under her large frame.

Whereas nothing gave Ms. Smeltzer more pleasure than to see me crying, screaming, squealing, or looking at her with terrified eyes, Brandi's enjoyment came from my stoic acceptance of anything she wanted to do. "I just love how he's so wimpy and I can just do whatever I want. Oh god, it just makes me hot. And with this thing on his dick, it's like he doesn't even have a dick. I'll never even need to think about pleasing him. It's like he's a doll and doesn't even need sex, so I can just focus on my own pleasure."

So on Wednesday when Ms. Smeltzer came home from work, she asked Brandi if she'd like to take me back to Keenesburg to stay there for a while. She eagerly agreed. I had mixed feelings about that. (Not that my feelings mattered one iota.) On one hand, I found everything about Brandi annoying, and she was ugly to me. But on the other hand, at least I didn't have to worry about her doing something that would make me fear for my life!

Ms. Smeltzer gave Brandi "tools" she would need, like collar and leash, remotes, etc. If she gave Brandi the key to my chastity tube, I didn't see her do it. And I certainly didn't ask, because #1, Ms. Smeltzer had long ago forbidden me to even bring it up, and #2, Brandi preferred that I never open my mouth to utter anything.

On that Wednesday night, I sat beside Brandi in the front passenger seat of her car for the ride to Keenesburg. She had a compact car, and her huge frame seemed almost to spill over into my seat. Her presence loomed large right beside me. She smoked cigarettes all the way there, and though her window was cracked, she made me keep mine rolled up. She would also purposely blow smoke at my head, and expected me to just sit there still and look dumb while she tormented me with it. She played music loud, and sang out of key, thoroughly enjoying the ride. When we stopped, she would get fast food, and when we got back on the road, I'd have to feed it to her while she drove. Now and then she'd say, "Mmm. That's really good, here, take a bite," and she'd spit her half-chewed food into her hand, and make me eat it out of her hand. Then I'd hear her loud, abrasive laugh.

Thursday morning, we reached her house in Keenesburg just as her parents were getting up to get ready for work. She put the collar and leash on me, and led me through the front door, through the living room, yanking on my leash and pulling me with her into the kitchen, where her parents were having breakfast. I struggled to keep my balance until she came to a stop. "Mom, Dad," she said, "This is my boyfriend Davey. Don't be offended if he doesn't say hello, he's never allowed to talk."

I don't know if *I* should have been offended, but I wasn't surprised when neither of them said hello to me. Her dad said, "Ha. Jesus Christ. You found you a pussywhipped one, huh?"

"Uh huh," Brandi said, smiling. "I love it. He just does whatever he's told. It's great."

Her mother just shook her head, and chuckled.

Brandi said, "Oh my god, Mom, I have to show you this, look." She undid my belt and unfastened my pants. I just stood there, unresisting, looking and feeling like a moron, but by now that feeling was very familiar.

"Ummmm... what are you doing?" her mom asked.

"Just look, you gotta see this." She pulled my pants and underwear down to reveal my steel chastity tube. Then she took me by the shoulders to turn me around so they could see my butt plug. Finally, she demonstrated the ball-shocking remote, and her parents watched me grunt and wince while she shocked me and pierced the room with her hearty, annoying laugh.

"Wow," her mom said. "So you just have *complete* control over him, huh?"

"Yep. So you can be sure he'll be a *good boy* while he's here. When I'm at work, if you have anything for him to do, like chores or anything, just tell him and he'll do it with no argument. But I can take him over to Shelly's and leave him there instead, if you want. They already know him over there. So, either way... it's up to you."

"How long is he staying?"

"Well... I don't know. He kinda belongs to this lady there [by which she meant back in Trentstown], Kelly... like she's the one who's trained him to be a slave, you know? So ... like ... I don't really know how this is gonna work, but ... I'd like to just keep him if she'll let me."

Her dad said, "He doesn't have any choice in the matter, huh?"

"Haha, nope."

"None at all?"

"None at all. Like right now, he's my boyfriend 'cause me and Kelly say so. HAHAHAHA!! He doesn't ever have any choice about *anything*, Dad."

"Ohhh *kay*," her dad said, shrugging and taking another bite of his eggs. "I guess if that's the kind of boyfriend you want, then I'm happy for ya."

"Oh, it totally is."

Soon we went to bed, and of course Brandi pulled me by the leash into her pussy, where my face was buried until she had an orgasm. After that, she turned on her stomach so I could tongue her asshole until she fell asleep. (That became a regular bedtime ritual.) Her bedroom was a total mess, as she was a complete slob. Her bedsheets stank; there was no telling how long it had been since she had changed them. She only showered about every 5 or 6 days; when she got ready for work she would just wash her face and armpits, and put on deodorant. She didn't keep her pussy or ass clean, only washing them during her infrequent showers, so they always tasted strong. As time went on, I found that I was even required to eat her pussy when she had her period, something even Ms. Smeltzer hadn't made me do. (She preferred to just beat me more during that time of the month.) At first, it made me cough and gag, but she would just laugh, and pull my leash to bring my face back into her pussy.

After these pussy-on-the-rag eating sessions, she loved to lead me by the leash out of her bedroom and parade me around the house so her parents could see the dried blood and menstrual goo on my face. She just wanted to show off how complete her control over me was. One time her dad said, "God damn, girl. Even if you ARE gonna make him do that, at least wash his face before you bring him out here, so WE don't have to look at that."

I was on the leash all the time, as Brandi loved nothing more than to lead me around, and pull me this way and that, keeping me very close all the time. She loved how powerful that made her feel. She loved to take a drag on a cigarette and then pull my face to hers so she could blow the smoke right at my nostrils. I was just glad I never had to kiss her mouth.

Brandi's parents preferred her to leave me at Candice's house when Brandi went to work, because it made them uncomfortable to have someone there who wasn't allowed to speak. So of course I kept up all the household chores at Candice's, as Shelly and Candice would leave those tasks for when I was there and Brandi was at work. But when Brandi and I were together in the same place, she much preferred to sit on me, crush and smother me, and blow smoke in my face, than have me do chores. She saw me more as a plaything than a servant. So typically, Candice (and/or Shelly, if she was off work) would set me to chores, and then when Brandi got off work, I'd be yanked around, manhandled, and sat on by her.

I stayed with Brandi for a little over three months, and at no time did I ever notice that she had the key to my chastity device, nor was anything ever said about it. Obviously, as Ms. Smeltzer (who I still considered my ultimate "owner") had made clear to me long ago, I was forbidden to ask about it. But in addition, Brandi never permitted me to speak at all, plus she was obviously opposed to me having any kind of pleasure. Our "boyfriend-girlfriend relationship" was about her power and pleasure only.

When school let out at TU, Tyler was back home in Keenesburg. He congratulated me: "Hey, you finally got a girlfriend! Way to go, buddy!" The fact that I did not choose her, and never would have, was, I'm sure, in his mind, totally irrelevant since, from the first day we met, he obviously believed that others knew what was good for me, and I had no clue.

Tyler's return meant that Brandi had new uses for my leash, such as pulling my face up to Tyler's ass and balls while he and Shelly were fucking. Brandi also began to help out her friend Shelly in another way: One of Shelly's favorite things was to watch my face grimacing in pain from a belt-whipping while Tyler fucked her from behind. So Brandi started whipping me while they fucked... and she could really swing a belt!

And of course, we got occasional visits from Dale when he passed through, so I would have to lick Dale's hairy ass or suck his dick. Dale and Candice always fucked, and they allowed Brandi to join in. In other words, Dale got to enjoy threesomes once Brandi was on the scene. He had never gotten to fuck Candice and Shelly together, since Shelly was faithful to Tyler, and I'm sure Candice would have been jealous if Dale fucked Shelly anyway. But she wasn't jealous of Brandi, because even though Brandi was only 18 and Candice was nearly 50, Candice was still reasonably pretty, and had a pretty good body, too. On the other hand, Brandi, though young, was fat and ugly. (But then so was Dale, so he was fine with fucking Brandi.)

At any rate, these threesomes were really foursomes if you count me. Not that my *pleasure* counted, obviously. But my mouth was there, and it got used, tonguing everyone's asshole, licking Dale's balls, and sucking Dale's cum out of Candice's and Brandi's pussies.

At the end of June, Ms. Smeltzer called Brandi, while all of us (except Dale) were over at Candice's house, and Brandi put the call on speaker. Ms. Smeltzer said she was overjoyed that Brandi and I had hit it off so well, and that our relationship was working out. But, she said, I still belonged to her, so she would have Dale pick me up in a few days, on his next pass through Keenesburg, and return me to Trentstown. She and I could still "date", but if Brandi would like to make me her own, Ms. Smeltzer said she was open to that. If Brandi would like to hear it, she had a proposition for her.

Brandi eagerly agreed, and Ms. Smeltzer said, "OK, well, it's rather simple: What I will need from you is 250 dollars in cash, and Davey is yours. When you have it, I will even personally deliver him to you by driving there the next weekend. But you cannot borrow it from anyone, and no one may give it to you. It will need to be money you have earned completely from your job. I know Tyler and Shelly and Candice can hear me, so I'm trusting them not to give you any money toward this. I want you to be able to say that you bought Davey completely on your own, and you earned him fair and square. Agreed?"

"OK! Agreed!"

Ms. Smeltzer obviously knew that Brandi had no money saved. Her parents had sold her the crappy little compact car she drove and made her pay so much per month, so all the money she earned at Maggie's went toward that, and food, and gas, and cigarettes. On a bad night at Maggie's she might only bring home 10 or 15 dollars in tips, so, considering her regular expenses, it was going to take her 3-6 weeks to be able to accumulate 250 bucks to... well, buy her "boyfriend".

As unattractive and annoying as Brandi was, and as much as I hated having my face in her stinky pussy and ass, I dreaded going back to Ms. Smeltzer's house and hoped that Brandi really was serious about coming up with ... what would you call it? My dowry? I was rooting for her to save up the money as quickly as possible. Being "owned" by Brandi was certainly more bearable than being the captive of the sadistic lunatic Ms. Smeltzer.

Indeed, the night Dale returned me to Trentstown, he passed the evening at Ms. Smeltzer's, and the two of them engaged in a virtual frenzy of painful torture on me. She had purchased an absolutely enormous dildo, much bigger than anything that had been in my ass before, and they took turns raping me with it. One would drill my ass while the other beat me. I was ball-gagged (to prevent the neighbors from hearing my screams), but they used whips, paddles, his belt, and candle wax all over my body. Tears flew out of my eyes practically the whole time, and again I had one of those episodes where I felt I was going into shock and might pass out. It was as if Ms. Smeltzer was making up for the last three months of lost time. And if there was any chance I'd forgotten how dangerous she was, I got an unmistakeable reminder that night.

While I'd been away, Ms. Smeltzer had installed various hooks in the ceiling, so when they finally stopped torturing me, Ms. Smeltzer tied a cord around my neck and strung me up so I was almost hanging, standing on my tip-toes with my wrists cuffed behind me. Then she and Dale had sex on the living room sofa. I think he got the best pussy of his life that night, because she was drunk on wine and extremely passionate. (Also my pain and suffering made her pussy gush.)

After that, the three of us went to her bedroom, where she again hooked me to the ceiling, and I had to stand all night long facing her bed while they slept. I could not sleep at all, because if my head dropped down, I choked. I don't know if you've ever had to just stand in one spot for 6 hours (mercifully it wasn't longer than that, since Ms. Smeltzer had to get up for work), but it is BRUTAL! All night long I whimpered into my ball gag because of the pain in my legs and feet.

In the morning, Ms. Smeltzer dragged me up to the finished attic and chained me there. I dropped onto the floor and passed out. I didn't wake up once until she got home from work that afternoon.

The month I waited for Brandi to save enough money to make me her own was the worst of my life. Ms. Smeltzer told Brandi she could come visit me, if she wished, but no one would speak with me by phone, or skype with me until she had raised the money. The phone restriction didn't really matter to anyone, but the skyping ban did, because Brandi (and indeed Shelly and Tyler, too) enjoyed being able to see what was going on at Ms. Smeltzer's house, and to have some input on what particular indignities I would suffer. In a way, the skyping ban mattered to me, too, because Ms. Smeltzer was not quite as cruel to me when others were watching.

And so Ms. Smeltzer had me terrified and crying almost constantly. Whether it was whips, candle wax, shit-eating, nearly starving me, hanging me, kicking me with her high heels, scraping the shit out of me with her nails, fucking me with the enormous dildo (perhaps with toothpaste or hot sauce on it)... oh, and let's not forget the ball-shocker ... she put me through hell. And occasionally she would say, "You better hope your girlfriend comes up with that money soon, because I don't know how much longer I can resist killing your little pussy ass!"

Her whole manner had become generally more menacing. She would bust into the house when she came home from work, slam the door, storm up to the attic, charge toward me and start hitting me and kicking me. She kept me in a constant state of terror.

Finally, on a Wednesday morning, the call came. Ms. Smeltzer was downstairs having her breakfast. I had already been put in the attic and was to be left there all day with no food. But Ms. Smeltzer came up and put the call on speaker so I could hear. Brandi had the money. It took her 4 weeks, but she did it. After last night's shift at Maggie's, she had made her goal. She had the 250 dollars. Ms. Smeltzer said, "That is GREAT, kiddo! You did it! I am SO proud of you. And now I know you're serious about giving Davey a good life, a life that he deserves. And of course, you deserve it, too. We will leave Friday after I get off work, and I'll bring him right to you. Congratulations!"

When the call ended, Ms. Smeltzer shocked me, and I don't mean with the ball-shocker. She smiled. Like a genuine smile, not an evil smirk. She said, "Did you hear that, Davey? Your girlfriend came through for you. You're gonna have a new home. I'm happy for you. Be right back."

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
399 Followers
12