The Perfect Life for Davey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers

Then she went downstairs for a few minutes, and when she returned, she had with her a hot plate of food. Bacon. Eggs. Toast. Fruit. A pretty large helping, too, and NOT all mixed together. She set it on the floor beside me, and even gave me a napkin. "You deserve this, Davey, because you've learned and accepted your place in life. Before I met you, you never would have known that a girl like Brandi was exactly the right kind of girl for you. But now you know. I know you do. You've been an excellent student. So ... eat up. Then get some sleep and dream of the happy life ahead of you."

I was so shocked that as she descended the stairs, I almost forgot to say, "Thank you, Ms. Smeltzer."

And that night, when she got home, she closed the front door quietly, and came softly up the stairs. Seeing I was awake, she asked if I was still tired. I said I was, so she said, "Well, pee in the bucket if you need to, and then I'm gonna put you in a bed. You can rest there a while." I thanked her, urinated, and then followed her to the guest bedroom. She attached a cord from my collar to a hook in the ceiling, but otherwise I was unrestrained, lying on my back on an actual bed. "Call me if you need anything," she said. "I'm gonna close these blinds, and you can sleep here as long as you want."

I slept through right until Thursday morning. A solid month of horrific abuse had made me much in need of a good, long, uninterrupted slumber.

When Ms. Smeltzer came into the room that morning, she asked, "Did you sleep the whole time?" I said I had. She just smiled, and led me out of the room into the kitchen. "I have another nice, big breakfast for you today." I thanked her. She had me on hands and knees on the tile floor, and she set another hearty breakfast in front of me, on a plate. This time it was eggs, sausages, and pancakes. She said, "Hold on, though. Don't eat yet." Then she pulled her panties out from under her skirt, stepped out of the panties, and squatted over the plate, whereupon she pissed all over my breakfast. It flooded the plate and also spilled out onto the floor. "Now you can eat. Make sure you clean up the rest of this mess when you're done, too."

Well. I couldn't expect to eat like a normal person two days in a row.

After breakfast, she took me up to the attic, but chained me in such a way that I could reach, and even sit in, the chair that was in the room.

Thursday night, she had me doing chores, but she did not beat or torture me at all. The physical abuse had stopped right after that phone call, and never returned. She told me, "Now you belong to Brandi, so I respect her ownership of you. I am keeping you well cared for until she takes possession, and from now on it's up to her what is done to you, and what you have to do. I'm sure you will see me again from time to time. I'll come visit. But now, it's not my place to subject you to things that she doesn't want.

"Of course you know I have no need of 250 dollars, and you know it's also a considerable sum for someone like Brandi to come up with. But I did that for you, Davey, because I needed to know she was really serious about owning you. I wasn't gonna hand you over to just anyone. I wasn't gonna give you to someone who would tire of you in a year or so. I've tried to arrange the perfect life for you.

"So ... you better not fuck this up, because I'll be sure and tell her that if she ever decides she doesn't want you anymore, she can feel free to bring you back to me. I know you don't want that. You'd have to be crazy to want that, hahaha. So ... better behave for your girlfriend. I know you will. I'm actually very proud of you, Davey. You used to be an annoying, anal, uptight little jerk. I hated you, you were such a little prick. Thinking everything had to be *just so*, just exactly your way. But, I'll give you credit: You've learned that in fact, you don't deserve to have anything your way. You've become a perfect little slave. You never complain, you never resist, and you never try to make any decisions. You accept the decisions made for you.

"So... tonight I'm going to reward you. I have no idea how long it's been since you've gotten to cum, but I have a feeling that after I hand you over to Brandi, it may be a LONG, LONG time before you get another chance... if you EVER do, hahahaha! I get the feeling she doesn't care AT ALL if you EVER cum again. So ... tonight, I'm unlocking that chastity tube, and you're gonna get to cum. I'm gonna get completely naked, and sit here on the sofa in front of you, and you're gonna get to look at me for as long as you want, and bring yourself to orgasm. I'm not even gonna beat you, or shock you, or anything. You WILL have to eat your cum, of course, but ... at least you won't have to eat a turd with it, hahaha!"

With profuse respect, and bowed head, I thanked Ms. Smeltzer again and again. She did indeed release my penis from chastity, and I was allowed to lie on my stomach on the hardwood floor, place my palms flat in front of me, gaze upon her glorious naked body lounging on the sofa, and hump the floor. When I came, I was allowed to pump to complete satisfaction, without a shock to the balls or any other interruption. When I finished, I continued thanking her over and over, as I slithered down to lick up the pool of cum I'd left.

Again Thursday night she let me sleep in the bed in the guest bedroom, and again Friday morning I was served a full breakfast, albeit soaked in piss. Friday afternoon was again spent in the attic, but with use of the chair if I desired. Then, finally, 5:30 came, and Ms. Smeltzer arrived home, changed into casual clothes, loaded me into the backseat of her car, and headed to Keenesburg.

We arrived at Candice's house around 2 AM. I can't recall the exact date, but it was mid-July. Everyone was up and awaiting my arrival. The women had decorated the house and prepared a festive celebration. There were signs that said, "Congratulations, Brandi!" and "Davey luvs Brandi" (though none said "Brandi luvs Davey") and "Brandi owns Davey 4ever", and there were obscene cartoon drawings of the two of us. Brandi was drawn to look at least twice as big as me, and was shown clothed, smiling broadly, and holding my leash, while I was shown naked, trembling, and sad-looking. Or some drawings didn't include my face but instead showed my head buried in Brandi's ass.

There was cake, and cookies, and punch, as well as hot food, and beer, liquor, and wine. I got none of it unless it was smeared on the floor by someone's foot, or smooshed into someone's ass. Brandi never let go of my leash the entire time, and the celebration went until dawn (although Candice and Tyler had each crashed around 3:30 or 4).

For Brandi's 250 dollars, she received the key to my chastity tube, the ultimate token of my ownership. She immediately asked Shelly to figure out a safe place to put it. She said, "I really doubt I'll ever need it, I mean... one of the things I love about having a boyfriend like Davey is I never have to care about his pleasure, EVER. But... if I keep it, I'll lose it for sure, so... just in case we need it, can you keep it safe?"

Shelly agreed. But I haven't seen the key since. And Shelly is not in Keenesburg anymore. Just under two years after I officially became Brandi's, Tyler graduated from TU, and he and Shelly got married. He got a job in Trentstown, where they now live. Before that happened, Brandi and I lived at her parents' house, but once Tyler and Shelly were both gone, Candice, never wanting to be alone, invited us to live with her. We pay no rent (or I should say, Brandi pays no rent; I have no income or money) but Brandi contributes to the utilities and cable and such. Needless to say, I do all the household chores, but to be honest, I'm glad Candice prefers the house orderly, because Brandi's room at her parents' house was a pig sty.

I still have a butt plug in most of the time, but my ass rarely gets fucked anymore. Dale visits whenever he can, and thankfully, his dick spends all its time in the womens' mouths and pussies. So obviously I still have to eat cum, but no longer directly from the source. Brandi doesn't let Dale take me on the road with him anymore, but then he, ever the Southern gentleman to the ladies, has never asked.

Perhaps since her best friend was now a married woman, Brandi decided she'd like to be, too, so during one of Dale's visits, he, Candice, Brandi's parents, and Brandi and I, went down to the Justice of the Peace and tied the knot. I took her last name. A reception followed at Candice's house. It was pretty tame, for the sake of Brandi's parents. She still stripped me naked and put my collar and leash back on so she could tug me around as she ate cake, and opened "our" wedding presents (which were just things Brandi had requested that had nothing to do with marriage - for example, a new laptop was one present). She waited until her parents left to make me eat cake out of Dale's ass, though.

So now I'm 22 years old. I thought at this point in my life, I'd be a TU graduate, starting a career with a company in Bellewood, finding my first apartment there, enjoying regular dinners with my parents, with two or three years to go before I even started thinking about marriage. Instead, I'm a stay-at-home husband, a college dropout, living in Keenesburg with my 20-year-old wife, who waits tables. My wife allows me no sex apart from licking her hairy, musky pussy and sweaty, stinky ass. She is a happily married young woman who loves pulling her hubby around by a leash, and loves the fact that he silently accepts her treatment, and she never needs to think about pleasing him in any way.

I thought attending Trentstown University would prepare me for the perfect life. According to one of their employees, it did just that.

END

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
398 Followers
12