The Perfect Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No please! There have been so many of you in here today. I don't think I can handle anymore," said the woman on the bed.

They didn't listen to her. Both men unbuttoned their pants and let them fall to there knees. One of the men looked so dirty. He had a beard hanging down to mid chest. His hair was greasy and very shaggy. "Loosen up Bitch I plan to get in you and have some fun.

Katherine saw the man climb up on the bed behind the woman. She started fighting him. She was kicking and screaming. All he did was hold her down. "Since you make me hold you down I'll just take what I can get to" As he shoved forward the woman screamed so loud it hurt Katherine's ears. "How is that you dirty disgusting whore I'll just fuck you in the ass. Is it hard enough or do you want it harder?"

The other man had been standing by until this moment. He wasn't as bad as the other man but he was disgusting also. He was standing in front of the bed. He jerked the woman's head up by the hair. "Now bitch you are going to suck my dick so open that damn mouth. I'm going to stick my dick so far down you're throat that you will gag on me." He started moving hard and fast against the woman's face.

The man with the long beard was moving back and forth real fast. It was also hard enough Katherine could here his skin slapping against the woman's flesh." I'm going to fuck you so hard you bleed. How would you like it if I made you're ass bleed. Oh yeah you are feeling real good."

The woman started gagging on the other man. "Yes bitch yes suck me harder." The man pulled back enough for Katherine to see some white fluid come out of the end of his private parts.

The man that was behind her was still moving. By this time the woman was crying and screaming. He was pounding really hard on her by now. He pulled out of her and shot the same white stuff all over her ass.

He walked over to the front of her. "Lick my dick bitch. How is it to lick it knowing it has been up you're ass." The woman started to gag. The men started to laugh "Well you were an all right fuck but now I see why the boss didn't want you any longer." There was a man that walked by the cabin and hollered in the door. "Hey guys the boss brought back two women with him. You might want to come on out and get a look at them. Katherine then realized that she needed to do whatever she had to not to be given to those men. The ideas of one man doing those things are repulsive but for all those men to get a hold of her was unthinkable. Whatever he did to her couldn't be as bad as what that woman had just went through. She was scared for her sanity as much as for her life. Craig finally got through with the unloading of the boats to the ship. He saw Katherine tied to the post and knew exactly what he wanted to do to her. He walked up to Steven and said "Bring her to my cabin." He shook his thumb toward where Katherine was standing. "I want to have a talk with her before we put her in the room with the other one."

When Katherine entered his cabin he said, "Please sit down. I want to talk to you." After she was setting he went on. "I just wanted you to know I won't hurt you unless you make me. I find you very attractive so if you can make me happy I'll do my best to make you happy." He moved to set at his desk. She looked at him for the longest time. "What do you want from me?" He answered her by saying, "The first thing I want to know is what you're name is?" "My name is Katherine. I'm going to warn you I'll do most things you want me to but I will not let you have you're way with me." "Well by the way you are dressed it looks like you have let quiet a few men have their way with you. I will be one of them to be assured of." He stood up and said, "Follow me." With that he walked out the door. She stood up and went through the door behind him. She followed him down the hallway to another cabin. In front of the door was Beverly waiting for them? "This is the cabin that both of you will share until another cabins opens up or I sale one of you. Maybe I'll sale both of you at the same time." He took them inside. It was a big cabin. Katherine noticed it wasn't as big as his though. It also only had one bed, a wash basin, and a table. She saw a door over on the opposite wall. When she got close enough to see it was a closet. There was also a big chair set over in one of the corners. He turned to them and said, "I want you both to undress completely." The woman both looked at each other. "Not in front of you. What else are we supposed to put on?" Katherine spoke. He smiled at them "Yes it will be in front of me. As far as putting anything on you won't. You two will be naked. Now please do as you were told or I will be forced to rip the clothes off of both of you." Katherine started to take her clothes first. She saw that Craig was watching her. She saw that Beverly was now taking her clothes off. Craig's eyes never left Katherine's body though. He never once cut his eyes to look Beverly's body over.

Craig couldn't believe when he saw Katherine's naked body. She was even more beautiful than he ever thought. Her tits were nice and round, the nipples were hard from the cool breeze. Her ass was nice, round, and firm. He could imagine his dick sliding in and out of her ass. Then he noticed the muff between her thighs. It looked nice and sweet. He didn't notice anything amazing about Beverly when he finally tore his eyes away from Katherine to look. Then he spoke "Both of you women will share this bed, sometimes even with me. I will be the only man coming in here for right now. I may decide later that neither of you is worth my time. If that happens I will let my other men in here, but if you keep me happy it will be only me." He walked over to stand behind Katherine. He rubbed his hand over her breast and squeezed her nipple. He whispered in her ear, "Give me you're hand." When she gave him her hand he placed it on his hard and throbbing dick. "See what you do to me. When I ride you it will be hard and furious you can count on that, my little whore. I will guarantee you will enjoy it as much as I will." He kissed her hard on the mouth and walked out the door.

Chapter Nine

Katherine stood totally still for a few minutes after Craig left with their clothes. She did not want to stand there naked for every man to see. Even though she was in a room with another woman she still felt violated. Quickly she grabbed the sheet off the bed and wrapped it around her Beverly looked at her. Katherine glanced down at the sheet then looked back at Beverly. "I'm sorry; I can't go around here naked. The thought of the men looking at me is awful. "Katherine said. "I know what you mean. After all I am standing here without clothes to." Beverly said. "Craig isn't going to be interested in me. He couldn't even take his eyes off of you. I'm very plain and ugly." Katherine opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Then she finally formed the words. "No you are not plain and ugly. The looks don't matter any way. It will be how good we are in bed.

It was quiet in the room for a minute then Beverly spoke up. "Have you had any experience with men?" Katherine shook her head no. Beverly finished "I have a couple of times."

Katherine was shocked to hear a woman admit to that. "I have had a little experience with one man only, but nothing liked that happened."

Craig left the women alone. After he shut the door behind him it took him a few minutes to compose himself. His dick was so hard and throbbing from seeing Katherine naked. Her tits were so hard and her pussy looked so nice. He was trying to wait patiently. He didn't want to rush things.

He walked up to Steve and handed the dresses to him. "Take the dresses; put the sapphire one in my cabin. You can throw the other one over the side of the ship.

"Craig do you want me to take the sapphire's off?"

Craig looked impatient for a minute. "No I said put it in my cabin and Steve they all better be there."

Craig walked by some of the men that were standing over in a group. He overheard what they were saying about Katherine. "Boss has got them naked in the cabin. I saw him hand the dresses to Steve. I want to take their supper into them." One of the other men said, "I can't wait till the boss gets tired of the one that has those green eyes. That way the rest of us can have our way with her. I will fuck her so hard she won't be able to walk for a week and then she will still be begging for more that is sure."

Hearing the men talk about Katherine that way made him really mad. He didn't want them to see her naked, but he didn't care if they saw ever part of Beverly. He went to his cabin and got one of his old shirts for her to wear. He walked to her cabin and stood outside debating whether or not to go in and give it to her. He opened the door without knocking he just walked on in. There set Katherine setting on the bed wrapped in the top sheet from the bed. He smiled at her. She looked so cute setting there like that. Katherine liked the way he looked when he smiled. He looked much nicer with a smile on his face. Then she realized that the man standing in front of her was the one that had taken her away from her father by force. "What do you want?" she demanded from him. He held out his hand with the shirt hanging from it. "I brought you something to put on after all." "Why did you bring me something to put on and not her? When you left earlier you said we couldn't have anything to wear. You better explain this to me because I do not understand." He plainly told her "I don't want anybody else seeing what belongs to me." He walked up close enough that he could touch her. "You see you have the best body I have seen in a long time. I have a use for every part of that body. The mouth is for me to kiss and for you to suck me with. The breast is for me to suck on and fondle while I fuck you." He reached up and rubbed her breast." The ass is for me to play with and slap." He walked around behind her and rubbed his hard cock up against her ass. She felt something-hard press into her ass. She wasn't really sure what it was though. He interrupted her thoughts by saying "Last this pussy is going to hold all the powers." He stuck his hand between her legs and worked a finger up into her pussy. She was so tight and wet. Before Katherine could stop herself a moan escaped. Craig grinned to himself. It didn't seem to him that it would be too hard to get her into his bed. The way she was acting ashamed her. She shouldn't like the way he made her feel. She was supposed to love Mark not willingly let this man have his way with her. Craig handed her the shirt. "You are different from all the other women. Now go put this on and take you're time I want to be alone with her." He pointed for her to go in to the closet. Katherine hesitated for a few minutes then she went into the closet and shut the door. She could here everything that was going on.

Craig looked at Beverly. She was not the one he wanted but he had to have some relief. "I'm very excited but it has nothing to do with you. I just have too look at her and I get excited. The problem is I don't want to take her yet. When I have her it will be perfect. So it will be you that takes care of me." All she could do was shake her head yes. Craig grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to him and kissed her hard on the mouth. He then threw her up against the wall and unbuttoned his pants. "Now get down on you're knees bitch and suck my dick." She got down on her knees but it was not fast enough for him. Before she had her mouth opened he had her by the back of the head and was shoving her down to take him into her mouth. He had her head shoved to the base of his dick before she could even take a breath. "Oh God, yes suck bitch suck." He stood still and enjoyed it for a few minutes. Then he moved forward so her head was up against the wall and started thrusting in and out of her mouth as hard and fast as he could go. She was gagging because of the depth he was going. Then he just stopped and told her to quiet sucking. He pulled out of her mouth "I'm not going to cum until I have had every part of you. So lie down and spread you're legs wench."

She obeyed him as quickly as she could. He stuck his dick into her pussy and started pounding away. "You bitch you are going to make a pretty good whore." He kept pumping his dick in and out for a while. Then he stood up. "You weren't a virgin where you bitch. No wonder you did not give me a fight. If I can't have you a virgin one way I'll do it another."

He grabbed her by the arm and bent her over the table. He didn't give her any warning he shoved his dick into her ass as hard as he could drive in. She screamed and he whispered "Yeah that's better. I like my whores to scream when I enter them." He fucked her hard for about twenty minutes. She was screaming and begging for him to stop. When he was about to cum he pulled out of her ass and let it all go on her ass cheeks. He was still for a few seconds then he rose up and fixed his pants. He turned around to her. She was now standing. "I thought you would be the virgin out of the two of you but I was wrong. All I have to say to you is that wasn't very pleasing. I might give you one more chance but it is not for sure.

Katherine had put the shirt on. She had also heard everything that had happened. She was mad. She had wanted him first. No! She couldn't be thinking that way. This man had kidnapped her and she was feeling jealous. She thought he was nice looking and she wanted him. She didn't know what was happening to her because when she got home she was going to marry Mark.

Then she heard Beverly crying so she did her best to clear her mind so she could go and check on her. "Beverly honey are you all right? You can talk to me if you want to."

Beverly rose up and looked at her. "He only came to me because he didn't want to take you yet. He was excited after seeing you naked. Plus he said I wasn't any good witch means I didn't make him happy. I might have one more chance to make him happy if not his men will get me. I can't handle that. If it truly happened I would loose my mind. All of them doing anything and everything they want to me." She cried for a few minutes. Then she rose up wiping the tears away.

"If that does happen I will have to make the best of it. I will survive it. He does want you though he's afraid to try. He is scared that you won't be a virgin and he won't measure up to the other men you have already had. We both know you are a virgin so you won't have anything to worry about. I will tell you he is a good lover. I wished I could have more time with him."

An hour later Steven brought in some food. The girls got settled and talked why they ate. They talked about their families. Why they were on the ship? Katherine told about what happened between her and marks, also about her father being so upset with her. Beverly started asking a lot of questions then. Like was she in love with him and wanted to marry him. Katherine couldn't answer that anymore. She wasn't sure how she felt. They finally got so tired they couldn't keep their eyes open.

Chapter Ten

After Craig left the room he still wasn't satisfied. He wanted Katherine; there was no way around it. He had just finished fucking and the thought of her made him hard.

He didn't understand why she excited him the way she did. She had so much power over him. He hated that. He finally walked to his cabin to chart their course for the next week.

He sat down at his desk. He looked at the map. It was only six days sail to the closest island, but as he thought about it that wasn't the course he wanted to go. He wanted more time with Katherine to figure out what he wanted to do with her.

Craig thought for a long time. He charted the course for a three-hundred mile trip. They were going to take the jewels and other items to sell first. He knew his men wouldn't understand, but they would do what they were told.

Craig had loyal men. They would just think he had a good reason for doing it. If he had to he would make something up like the jewels had to be sold first because if they waited the jewels wouldn't be worth anything. The way he had charted it would be three to four month round trip.

The next morning when Katherine woke she felt all twisted. Sleeping in that small bed was rough on her whole body. If she had to keep this up she didn't know how much she could stand.

Beverly was still asleep when Steve came in with their breakfast.

Steve talked nicely to Katherine. "Good morning, listen you better go ahead and wake her up. You have an hour to eat then I'm supposed to come back after the food. I can't leave anything in the rooms after that."

"Thanks for letting me know that."

"Oh do you're best to stay cool today. It is going to get pretty hot." He told her as he was going out the door.

She went to wake Beverly then the thought of her and Craig ran through her mind. She wasn't going to wake her up. If she missed the food then that was her problem to deal with.

Katherine enjoyed every last bite of her breakfast. Finally Beverly woke up "Good morning." Katherine smiled but didn't say anything.

Beverly spoke again "Something sure does smell good." She walked over and set down at the table. That is when the door opened and Steve walked in with Craig.

Craig smiled at Katherine "Morning I see you was hungry." He looked down at Beverly. "Is there something wrong with the food or you just think you are too good to eat it."

Beverly was stunned. "I just woke up. I didn't know the food was here but I was just going to eat it."

Craig looked at Katherine and said "If it's supposed to be hot today. If you'll give me you're word that you'll behave I will let you go up on deck with me."

Katherine shook her head yes and said "I give you my word."

"Steven take the plates and go get her a pair of the short pants. When she's ready bring her up to me." Craig said as he walked out the door.

Beverly said "What about me. I need to eat and will get hot down here."

Craig simply looked at her. "You didn't make me happy last night so I don't care anything about you. You'll eat when the food is brought in and stay down here no matter how hot or sick you get." He started to walk off but then he suddenly turned around. "Katherine is much more beautiful. She has a better mouth, bigger breast, nice round tight ass, and a figure to go with it. She's got emerald eyes that shine for miles and one hell of a spirit. Until you look and act like her you are going to be loved by a whole lot of men."

He opened the door before he closed it behind him he turned to Katherine. "I'll see you as soon as Steve gets you the clothes and you get dressed." With that he shut the door behind him.

Katherine couldn't believe everything that he had just told Beverly. It made her feel good to know that he felt that way about her though. She also knew that what he had said had to make Beverly feel real bad. At least she wasn't going to be stuck in this hot cabin with her all day. She would be up on deck where she could get some cool air and some sun.

She also liked the idea because she would be up on deck with Craig and no other women would be around. She would have his soul attention. She wasn't sure what to do to get him turned on to where he would want her. She didn't know how but she knew it was important to be with him as soon as possible. Her life would be a little easier and she could rest easier knowing if she pleased him or not.

Chapter Eleven

After Steve brought her the short pants and she put them on he led her from the cabin. Steve took her through the crew, they talked amongst themselves.

When Craig spotted Steve leading her his way he turned around and gave a few men some orders. She noticed that his voice was very stern. He was very authoritative. Katherine liked the way he gave orders to the men. She wasn't sure how she would handle him ordering her around but she would do her best.