The Perfect Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig turned around to Katherine "I see Steve finally got you up here." He said, "I'm going to let you stay by my side. I'll show you around my ship, but if you give me any trouble you will be back in that cabin for the rest of the trip or confined to someone else's cabin." Katherine spoke "I won't give you any trouble." Craig smiled then told Steve "You are going to watch over the men for a while. Also get Tim to take lunch to the other bitch." They walked around the ship for two hours. Neither spoke much except when Craig would explain what things were used for. They were walking around a little building when Craig came to stop in front of her. She didn't see him stop and ran in to the back of him. She lost her footing and almost fell. He caught her before she hit the deck and set her back on her feet.

"Are you all right? I didn't mean to make you fall." He seemed very concerned when he spoke.

She smiled at him and said, "Yes, I'm fine. I didn't see you stop that's all."

Katherine was breathing hard. Craig backed her up against the wall and placed one of his hands on her chest. She looked up into his eyes. His eyes had changed from blue to hazel. He also had a look in his eyes she had never seen before.

Finally Craig spoke "You know with the rise and fall of you're breathing those breast are just so arousing." He moved his hand over her breast and started playing with her nipple through the shirt. It felt good to her. Her nipples got hard. She was surprised by this reaction and didn't understand why this happened. Craig just smiled at her. He bent over and started kissing her neck and ear. He worked his way around to her mouth. He kissed her long and hard. The kiss was filled with desire. He pulled back and looked at her.

"Katherine you turn me on so. No other woman has done this to me before." He pushed his hips forward so she could feel his hard dick. "See what you do to me."

He raised her shirt up and bent over and took her nipple into his mouth. He started to suckle her nipple. He couldn't believe the joy he was getting out of doing this to her. Her breasts were so soft. She had nice tan round nipples. It was the most perfect set of tits he had ever seen. He felt her gasp. He slid his hand down between her thighs. He felt her nice warm pussy. He raised his head to look at her and seen that she was looking a little scared. He gave her a long hard kiss.

When he stopped kissing her he said, "I'm not going to take you here but just to make sure we are going to stop this now. If we don't I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself. Besides it is getting dark and I am getting very hungry."

They went back to where Steven was. Craig told him to take her to the kitchen then return her to her cabin.

Katherine did not want to leave him. She wanted him to finish what they had already started. Then it dawned on her what she was thinking. She gave herself a mental shake. This was the man that had kidnapped her. Plus there was still Mark. The man she was supposed to love and marry.

As she ate she thought back to that little thing that had happened between her and Mark. It was nothing compared to what had just happened between her and Craig. She then realized she didn't love Mark after all. How could she love Craig though after everything he had done? She would just have to make the best of what ever comes her way. She just prayed her life wouldn't turn out to be a complete horror.

When Craig saw Steve take Katherine down the steps to her cabin he hated to watch her go. He wanted her so bad he hurt. He thought to go to Beverly again but something was holding him back.

He went to get his supper. He was hoping it would take his mind off the pain he was in. While he was eating his thoughts kept going back to her. The way her breast felt in his mouth. He also remembered the way her pussy felt. Then he sniffed of his fingers where he had touched her. They smelled really good to him. He wanted to stick his tongue in her warmth so he could taste her.

He thought to himself he would do all that in good time. He was going to try and figure out exactly what he wanted from her first.

He wasn't sure what made him feel this differently toward her. She was the only woman that had ever made him feel this strongly. For years he had incased his heart in ice. He didn't feel anything and didn't want that to change but he could feel the ice was starting to melt. He wished he knew exactly what he felt but he had no clue when it came to feelings.

When Katherine got to her room she remembered that she had forgotten to pick the hat up that she was wearing earlier that day. As Steve was shutting the door she said, "Steve I don't mean to cause you any more trouble, but it would seem I forgot my hat in the kitchen."

Steve smiled at her "Don't worry; I'll go get it and bring it down to you real quick like." With that he was gone before she could say anything else to him.

As she turned around she spotted Beverly setting on the edge of the bed. She was giving her the most hateful look she had ever seen before. She didn't understand what was going on. "Beverly are you all right."

"You bitch. You get to do what you want; you even have people waiting on you. While I'm left down here to be fondled by any man who decides it is safe enough to step in here. I thought I was going to be fucked twice but I got lucky. All they did was jack off on me." She jumped up off the bed. "The whole time you are being treated like a queen. I hate you bitch. I'm going to kill you. If you wasn't on this ship I would be with Craig, but no it's you." She launched herself at Katherine knocking her to the ground. She got a good punch in on Katherine's eye before Katherine could knock her off. That didn't stop Beverly; she picked up the water pitcher up that had been left by one of the men. She broke it over Katherine's head. Outside the door Steve heard what was going on. He seen one of the crew going up on deck and told him to send Craig down right away. It was an emergency. He burst through the door. He Saw Beverly with a sharp piece of glass going for an unconscious Katherine's throat. He ran over and grabbed her. He jerked Beverly's arm back but not before she cut Katherine's throat. Beverly started screaming "Let me go. I want to kill her. She's a bitch and I want her dead. Let go of me you bastard." Craig heard her screaming as he came through the door. It didn't dawn on him exactly what was happening until he saw Katherine's body lying on the floor not moving. He backhanded Beverly hard enough that she was knocked out of Steve's arm. She landed on the floor. "If she is dead you better pray you die soon after because I will torture you to death." He knelt down by Katherine and felt her take a shuddering breath. "Steve tie that bitch up. Then get me some water and herbs for Katherine. He picked her up as gently as he could and carried her to the bed. "Katherine can you wake up for me? Come on baby everything is going to be all right. I am going to take care of you."

It was about an hour later after Craig had gotten her cleaned up that Katherine came to. The first face she saw was Craig leaning over her. "What happened to me?" She tried to raise her head up. "Oh goodness what happened to me? My head fills like it is split open." Craig smiled "You could say that it is. It seems that bitch tried to kill you. If it wasn't for Steve coming back here for some reason I don't know. You would be dead." She smiled at Craig then looked at Steve. "I guess it is a good thing I've got such a short memory span isn't it." The only response she got was his laughter. Craig didn't like this. "What the hell are you talking about? Steve you best not be messing with her. If you are I'll gut you like a fish." Katherine was shocked. "No Craig it is not like that. The hat I was wearing today I left in the kitchen. So when Steve went to leave I told him. He went to get it and was bringing it back here when he saved my life." Hearing that made him feel better. He didn't know what had come over him.

Katherine heard someone sobbing and looked around the men to see Beverly tied up and gagged lying on the floor. She looked back at Craig. "What are you going to do with her?"

"She is going to be carried up on deck and tied to the mast until I decide what to do with her."

"Don't do that to her. Leave her down here until you decide."

"Are you crazy?" Craig roared "She tried to kill you."

"I know that but I would just feel better. Will you do this for me please?" She gave him a pleading look.

"Fine but she will stay tied. The gag you can remove if you want to but there will be a man posted outside you're door just incase you need something."

She smiled at him "Thank you so much Craig." He kissed her on top of the head. He led the way out the door with Steve following right behind him.

As soon as they got outside Craig was steaming. "I want you to go get a couple hours sleep. Then come back here. I will be watching the door until you do. I do not trust any of the other men to watch over Katherine. Then in the morning at first light you come wake me and I will tell you what I want done."

Chapter Twelve

Katherine dreamed about Craig. About what he had done to her on deck and the way he took care of her after Beverly had attacked her. She woke up thinking about her dream. She looked over at Beverly lying on the floor trying to sleep. All she could think about was how Craig would punish her. She hoped it was severe.

To make herself feel better she thought about what it would feel like to be with Craig. She was anxious to know if she would like it or if it would be very painful. Katherine was also afraid that he wouldn't like her. That meant she would be turned over to his men. That thought scared the hell out of her.

It was getting close to morning and she needed some more sleep. She finally closed her eyes, a few minutes later she slipped off to sleep.

Steve came knocking on the door. Before Katherine could get up and open door, it opened. "Get up Craig wants both of you on deck now. He wants to speak to both of you." He turned to Katherine "Are you all right this morning? Is there anything I can get before you go up?"

"No there isn't. What does he want to talk to me about?"

Steve shrugged his shoulders "I don't know. Just let's not keep him waiting. He is in a very bad mood this morning. The longer we keep him waiting the worse he will get."

Steve grabbed Beverly by the arm and jerked her up and in front of him. Katherine followed behind him. Her body hurt this morning and she had a bad headache.

When they came face to face with Craig he looked at Katherine with concern. He pushed a locke of her hair behind her ear out of her face. "Do you feel all right after last night?" he waited for her to nod her head yes before he continued. "After we are done here we will have breakfast. Go on over there and set down."

Without hesitation both women sat down.

"This has to be good news. He is probably going to say he wants me since I know how to be a pirate's woman. After all you couldn't fight back." Beverly said.

Katherine just looked at Beverly. She couldn't believe that was what Craig was going to say since he had looked at her with such concern on his face when she came on deck. She just couldn't stand the thought of him touching that foul woman.

Craig walked over to them. "I've been up all night thinking what I was going to do with both of you. I have come to the conclusion that I can't stand the sight of you Beverly. You were not satisfying when I took you, and then the way you acted."

He looked at Beverly closer. "After what you did to Katherine last night I can't stand the idea of climbing between you're thighs again. You will move out of the cabin that you share with Katherine and will stay with the other woman. That will make the men happy. Give them fresh meat to torture."

Beverly couldn't believe what was happening to her. She looked at Katherine with hate in her eyes.

Craig continued speaking "I can't let what happened last night go unpunished so I have decided you will be tied naked on deck all day. Your legs tied apart, the men will take turns or do anything they wish with you. I will not interfere with it. Steve take her.

Katherine smiled at Craig when he walked over to her. He held his hand out for her "Let's go eat breakfast."

Beverly hands were pulled out and tied to some boards. Her legs were pulled apart and tied. She tried closing them but she couldn't. She turned her head to look around her and seen about six men walking toward her.

One man was already undoing his belt. She started crying "Please don't do this to me? Please." No one was listening though. She felt a hand on the top of her head and looked up a man was on his knees and pulling his cock out of his pants.

The other one that was unbuttoning his pants was sliding between her legs. He looked around at the rest of the men. "Line up in the places you want the bitch at so we know whose turn it is". He was looking around at all the men. Then smiled and shoved his cock in hard and fast.

When Beverly opened her mouth to scream the other man pushed his penis into her mouth and made her gag. "Yeah that's it bitch take it all. Swallow my big ol dick. "He never backed off just kept pumping harder and harder.

"Hey Mac" One of the other men hollered and the one that was between Beverly's legs stopped moving. She thought he was finally going to get off of her.

"What the hell do you want?"

The other man smiled "Why don't you lift her up so I can slide under her?" The guy named Mac smiled "All right but I will warn you she is a tight little whore."

"That is the way I like them so they scream out in pain."

Beverly felt herself being lifted and then when she was being lowered back down she felt something pushing at her ass whole. She turned to see what it was and it was another cock.

"No that does not go there." She started screaming and trying to kick. The men just laughed at her efforts. As the cock started sliding in she turned and said "That hurts don't do that."

The man on the bottom pushed up hard and he was all the way in her. It was painful and she was just hoping he would get done soon. Before she knew it Mac was sliding his cock back in her pussy. Then she had another dick sliding in her mouth.

Beverly lost count of how many men had been inside her. She was covered in cum by the time she was taken to her new cabin.

Chapter Thirteen

Katherine didn't like that she was happy about what happened but she was. She had gotten what she wanted. She didn't have to share a room or Craig anymore. "Why did you decide to pass Beverly on to the other men?"

Craig looked at her and said "There are a few reasons. I don't want her anymore. I got excited by you and went to her for release; she couldn't give it to me. I still hurt after having her so I passed her on to the men. Now my attention will be set totally on you."

He grabbed her by the hand. She followed him by the way he tugged on her hand. He took her back to the little kitchen she had eaten in the night before. They sat down and ate together for the first time.

Katherine took this time to talk to him. "Craig is there any way I can get a hot bath and some clean clothes? I just feel nasty from being so hot."

He sat there for a couple of minutes then answered her. "Katherine I will see what I can do. I won't promise anything, but if it is something that will make you feel more comfortable I will try." They got up and started out of the kitchen. He turned to her "Katherine can I trust you to do something for me? If I can I will give you more freedom."

Katherine smiled then spoke "I know my life will be a lot easier if I listen to you so yes you can trust me."

"I've got some work to do. You can walk around for an hour but will you go to your room after that? I don't want to lock the door incase you need something. If you will go and stay there till I send for you everything will be all right."

"Yes Craig I will do that for you."

Craig called Steven over and told him what he was going to let her do. He told him just to keep an eye on her and keep the men away from her.

He kissed her cheek and let her go.

As Katherine was walking she heard noises up on deck. She saw four men all standing around Beverly. One man pulled his private parts out. "I'm the oldest so I'm going to fuck the bitch first." He climbed on top and Beverly started screaming.

The man was going hard and fast. It seemed to take him forever. When he climbed off another man climbed on.

Katherine's attention was drawn to one of the men waiting to have his turn. In his hand was a large round stick. Katherine couldn't believe what he would want to do with that.

Finally the one that was on top of Beverly stood up. "It is your turn next Jack."

The man with the stick smiled. He didn't even drop his pants. "Now bitch it is my turn to have some fun.' He stuck the stick up into Beverly. She cried out. The man didn't stop or let up either.

Craig looked up and seen Katherine watching what was going on. "Steve stop that and take the bitch to her new room. The men can visit her there."

Steve went over and stopped the men. They fussed the whole time he was untying Beverly. He made her stand up and pulled her along behind him.

Katherine seen that Beverly had trouble standing on her own and walking. She felt bad for what she was being put through now.

Well it was some minutes later that Katherine was walking the ship when she heard another noise. She looked around and realized she was close to the woman's cabin. It didn't take long to figure out that the sound was coming from there. She walked over so she could see in the door. There were two men in there.

"Well well whores I hope you feel frisky." That is when Katherine recognized the man talking it was Tim. She didn't know the other man.

"I want the new whore first." Tim said. "Get over here and get down on your knees. I want you to suck my dick." Beverly did as she was told.

Katherine saw the other man knock the woman on to her back. "Spread your legs Nicole I'm going to fuck you now."

Katherine saw him put his male part into her. He started moving back and forth. "How does that feel bitch? Does my dick feel good pounding against your pussy?"

Tim screamed "You better not stop bitch until you make me spill. OH GOD! OH." That is when he grabbed Beverly by the hair, pulled out of her mouth and blew his load on her face. "Bitch that was great. Hey Jack why not let the whores mess with each other?"

They told the females to stand up. "Nicole come over here and lick my cum off of this ones tit. Let's see how it tastes." Nicole shook her head no. The guy named Jack smacked her. She cried out but got to her feet.

She walked over to Beverly and stuck her tongue out to lick it off. "That's right you slut lick off all my nice cum. That a girl." He looked over his shoulder at Jack "Doesn't that just turn you on Jack, I know it does me."

"Now Nicole lay down on the bed and spread them damn legs." He pushed Beverly toward Nicole's spread legs. "I want you to get on your hands and knees and lick, suck, and eat that thing."

Beverly turned around "You have got to be kidding. I will not lower myself to that. You are disgusting bastards."

Tim grabbed her around the throat. "If you want to live I'd be doing what we tell you. We have the right to do anything we want to. Nobody would miss you if you turned up dead bitch."

That scared Beverly into movement. She got on her hands and knees and stuck her tongue into the other woman's pussy. As she started moving her tongue back and forth, Nicole started moaning and talking. "Oh yeah I like that. You feel good down there." The more Nicole talked and the longer Beverly was down there the better she liked it.