The Perfect Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim and Jack were standing there rubbing their hands up and down their dicks. "I like this. I don't think I can handle watching this anymore." Tim said.

Jack just grunted. He walked up and put his dick into Nicole mouth. Tim smiled and walked up behind the other one. He stuck his dick into her from behind. She cried out in pleasure not pain.

Your one good whore after all aren't you. You feel my dick pumping in and out of you. You aren't very tight are you? You are still a pretty good fuck." As he talked he started fingering her in the ass. He was not being gentle with her at all. He just kept pumping until he blew the biggest load.

Tim stepped back and watched. It wasn't long until Jack blew his load and stepped back. They stood for a while and just watched the women. They seemed to really be enjoying each other now.

Their manhood's started to harden so they made Nicole get up and had Beverly lay on her side. Tim got behind her and put his dick in her ass. Jack got in front and put his dick in her pussy. She cried out "I've never been this full. That feels really good. Yes pump me harder, harder. Oh God that feels good."

All her talk did was make them go harder and faster. When they blew their load Tim said "This time Craig did good. He actually fount a woman who likes being a whore. Maybe we should keep this one for the crew and sell all the others. Come on Jack let's go tell the rest of the men about her. They will line up for a turn at her ass, or to watch her and Nicole doing each other."

Katherine hurried to her cabin. She didn't want the men to see that she had been watching. As she went all she thought about was from now on she was going to do what ever Craig told her to do.

When she shut the door of her cabin behind her all she could think was she was really happy that wasn't her. She didn't want to be done that way. She was going to please Craig so she didn't end up like that.

She lay down on the bed she didn't know what else to do. She was afraid to walk around the ship without Craig. A few minutes later she slipped sleep.

Chapter Fourteen

Craig really wanted to be able to trust Katherine. He had never trusted another woman for anything, but he really wanted to Katherine. He had work to do so he put her out of his mind.

When he was done working he walked around the deck. That is when he saw Steven. "Steven do you know where Katherine is?"

Steven turned and looked at Craig "I don't know where she is. I walked around the deck a little while ago and didn't see her."

Craig started yelling "She better be in her cabin then or when I find her I'll make her pay. Get a few men together and search the ship. I'll go look in her cabin first."

Craig stood outside her cabin door. He thought to himself if she wasn't in there and the men didn't find her on board anywhere he was such a dumb fuck. He didn't think she would be in her cabin.

He opened the door to his surprise he saw her laying on the bed. She was asleep. He couldn't believe she had come down here and went to sleep before her time was up.

He walked over and set down on the bed beside her. He leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

She opened her eyes, blinked a few times to clear them. They finally focused on Craig's face. "Craig what are you doing here? I thought you had work to do."

"I did but I got done. Then we started looking for you. You really had me worried. I done thought you found a way to escape and got off the ship somewhere. Now though I know I can give you a little more freedom."

Katherine looked at him with a frown. "I wouldn't do anything I gave you my word. I promised I wouldn't try anything and I haven't. I know if I do what you tell me, my life on board will be a lot easier. You just don't realize how hard it is for me to take orders from you. The only one I do listen to sometimes is my father but I have never made a habit to listen to him."

Craig saw the look of sadness that came over her face as she talked about her father. He didn't know why but seeing her sad upset him. He had never had any other feelings to come to the surface for any other woman. It seemed this woman was melting the ice around his heart. He didn't know how to stop it from happening he just knew he didn't like it.

That is when he spoke up "Well I'm glad you understand that I really don't want you scared of me. All I know is that I find you extremely attractive. I want to know every inch of your body, but I will take my time to find out what it feels like and all of its little secrets."

She looked up at him. He was so close she noticed he had a small scar by his mouth. "I'm not scared of you. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do or how I'm supposed to act. I am afraid I'll do something wrong and you will be mad."

"All you've got to do is listen to what you are told. If you do that I'll be happy and so will you."

Katherine just smiled at him. She didn't know what to say to him. He was gorgeous. She thought of the things he had done to her and the things he was planning to do. She blushed.

Craig couldn't believe his eyes. He hadn't seen a woman blush in a very long time. He smiled "I'm going up on deck. You go wash up then come up. We will have lunch together. I won't send anyone after you. Just when you are done come up to the small kitchen." he walked out and closed the door behind him.

As Craig went to tell the men he fount her and they could stop looking, he was thinking how happy he was that she was in her room. He was smiling when he stopped in and told the cook that he and Katherine were dining in the kitchen. He also told him that if she came in before he was back to tell her to set down, he would be right back.

He went and fount Steven and told him not to look for Katherine anymore. He had already fount her. He also wanted him on deck to take over. After he finished lunch he would be back on deck.

When he went into the small kitchen Katherine was already there. She was setting at the table. She looked up at him and gave him a small smile "Hi Craig I came right up after I washed up a little. I didn't mean to be early."

Craig shook his head and gave her a smile. "That's all right I had to go do something before lunch. Now let's eat."

They ate quietly after they were done he told her she would have to keep herself occupied and away from the men. He also told her to be back on deck at supper time.

Chapter Fifteen

That afternoon Katherine walked around the ship. She looked out over the water and started thinking of her father. Wondering if he was all right and if he was thinking of her. He was probably putting himself through hell.

Also she was wondering if Mark knew she had been kidnapped by now. If he did she was wondering if he was trying to find her. She knew what she felt now wasn't love and never would be. She knew the only reason she wanted to go home was because of her father. Mark had nothing to do with it anymore.

She walked around a little more. That is when she saw Craig at the front of the ship. She admired the way he stood on deck. He was giving orders to the men about what needed to be done. Even after the way they had met she still fount him very attractive.

She saw Steven leaving the kitchen with a tray of food. She knew he was taking Beverly's food to her. She wondered where the other tray was. "Steven do you need my help?" she asked.

Steven turned around "What? I don't think Craig would approve of that."

"Please! I'm bored. I don't have anything else to do. If he gets mad I will explain that I asked to help and wouldn't let you take no for an answer."

"Take this one and I will go get the other one. Wait right here for me I'll be back."

They walked to the room without saying anything to each other. When they got in front of the door Steve said "You stay here miss and I will take the food in."

When he opened the door Katherine saw both women were still naked and they were lying on the bed. Nicole had her hand between Beverly's legs. Beverly looked up and saw Katherine outside the door. "What are you doing bringing miss high and mighty in here? I knew she couldn't please Craig."

Steve spoke first "No she's not being put in here. She's just helping me bring your lunch to you. She has his permission to be out on her own."

Both of the women looked at her with hate in their eyes. "Let's go before Craig wants you." Steve said.

So they walked back to the small kitchen. "Thanks for letting me help. I just needed something to do."

Steven just nodded his head.

Craig was still on deck. He was planning the way they would sail. He knew the men wouldn't question him. Even though they did give him funny looks. He had planned the longest way to get to where they were going.

After he finished plotting the course. He started thinking about Katherine. He couldn't believe he could actually trust her. He wasn't sure what was so different about her but he knew something was.

It was almost supper so Craig went to make sure the cook had everything ready for a surprise for her. He knew she would love it.

Thirty minutes later he was setting at the table waiting on Katherine. He was wondering what was taking her so long. He heard a noise and looked up at the doorway. Katherine was standing there.

He stood up and said "I was wondering where you was. I was beginning to think you didn't want to eat with me."

Katherine smiled "No it wasn't that. I was just taking my time. I don't have a dress to make myself look like a woman and for that I apologize."

"There is no reason to apologize. After all it is my fault you don't have a dress. Let's just set down and enjoy our supper. After we eat I have a surprise for you." he said.

She smiled "What is my surprise? Please tell me I can't wait for anything. I just don't have the patience."

"Katherine you will just have to wait till after we eat. Don't rush either; I'm taking my time you do the same."

"Fine then we will eat first; just know that I hate to wait." They talked some why they ate. She could hardly wait to see what he had for her.

An hour later Craig stood up. "Katherine give me thirty minutes and I'll be back for you. Surely you can wait that long for the surprise?"

She shook her head and said "I will try." she sat and waited. It was a little less than thirty minutes when he walked back in through the door. "Come with me." He held his hand out to her and she stood and took it.

He led her to the outside of a cabin. "What are we doing here?"

"This is my cabin and your surprise is inside." He opened the door. Tim and Steven were inside. She started to get nervous. That was when she saw this big thing that looked like a tub.

"You said you wanted a bath so I had the men to fix something that would allow this. So are you ready for a nice hot bath?" He looked at Katherine with a smile.

"Yes most certainly, but how will it be hot?"

"I've had cook boiling water for most of the evening."

She smiled at him. Then looked at Steve and Tim standing in the room. As if Craig had read her mind he said "You two get a bucket of hot and cold each. When you get to the door knock, I will take them from you there and you can go back for more."

After they left Craig turned to her " Don't worry I wouldn't let no other man look at you. At least not now you are making me happy. Go ahead and get undressed."

While she was undressing Craig watched her. He started getting hard just seeing her shed her clothing. He didn't know if he could watch her take a bath.

A few minutes later the tub was half full and Katherine was in it. She was washing her hair with the same bottle of shampoo she had brought with her from home. She looked down and seen the soap she was going to be using it was hers from home also. He must have stolen it out of her cabin when he had taken her.

She was trying to wash her back but couldn't reach much of it. At home she always had a servant to help her. Craig came over, he took his shirt off." Here let me help you."

He took the soap out of her hands and started washing her back. He moved his hands around and rubbed the underside of her breast. His cock throbbed. She leaned her head back with a moan. He took the opportunity to kiss her full on the mouth. She tasted so good to him that he didn't want to stop.

She couldn't believe how good it felt. That when he touched her he set her on fire no matter how hard she resisted that feeling. He rubbed down her stomach and somehow managed to get his hand between her legs. He rubbed her pussy for a minute working his finger around the nub of her clit. Then he stood and took his clothes off.

Katherine was stunned. She had never seen a cock up close before. His was so hard and big. He climbed in the tub behind her. When he sat down he smiled "I didn't want to be dirty while you are clean."

He rubbed his hands around on her breast, tweaking her nipples then running his hands sown her stomach. His cock was so hard it was pressing into her back. She was having this burning feeling between her legs that she had never had before. She didn't know what was happening to her.

Craig whispered in her ear. "Let's get out of the tub there isn't enough room for us to love each other in here."

He stood first and stepped out of the tub. She followed him out. He took her in his arms and kissed her full on the mouth. Then he moved his mouth down and suckled one of her breast. He took his time giving each perky nipple the same attention. He kissed and licked his way down her stomach until he got to the thatch of hair between her legs. He started to kiss it and run his tongue over her hair. She gasped and threw her head back. She twined her fingers in his hair.

He stood and took her to the bed. They both lay down. He started doing this trick he knew. He inserted one finger in and she moaned. He worked his finger around inside her, hitting a spot that felt wonderful. She was grinding her hips down against his hand trying to get more.

When he finally stopped she had the urge to touch him. She started kissing his nipples. She kissed down his stomach, when she saw his penis standing up she didn't think she just put her mouth around it and started sucking. He started to squirm. She reached up with her hands and started rubbing his balls. She sucked his cock as hard and as fast as she could. Then in a matter of seconds his whole cock was in her mouth working its way down her throat. She took it all the way to the bottom of the shaft and started putting pressure on the area surrounding it.

Then she slowly came up licking all the way. When the tip fell out she gently took one ball into her mouth and sucked on it. While she was doing that she took one of her hands and rubbed all the way up and down the shaft of his cock. He was moaning "Oh Kat that feels so damn good." She sucked harder for a few minutes then she let his ball slide from her mouth. Giving it a few licks she went back to his cock.

"Kat I can't stand it anymore. Get on up here." He reached down and pulled her up beside him. He rolled over on top of her. He pulled one leg up and slowly slid his cock into her warm moist box. She cried out with pain. That is when he realized she really was a virgin. He tried to still himself so she could calm down and he wouldn't hurt her any worse. He started to move in a slow easy pace.

He saw that she was calming down a little bit. She even seemed to like it. She tightened her muscles up and it felt so good he couldn't control himself any longer.

"Oh Kat" he said as he spilled his load into her. After his orgasm was over he fell on top of her. He was exhausted.

He rolled over on his side. A few minutes later Katherine started to get up out of the bed. "Where are you going?" Craig asked.

"I thought you would want me to go to my room. You left right after with Beverly and I din't think you would want me to stay."

"That was different, please don't go. Stay with me."

She smiled at him and slid back in bed.

"I like calling you Kat hope you don't mind?" she shook her head no. "I'm sorry if I had known you were a virgin I would have been a little tenderer, or tried to atleast. I wasn't very good at controlling myself."

"That's all right it wasn't that bad."

He grinned "You've tired me out. That is a first, lean back here and cover up." She leaned back against him. He wrapped his arms around her. One was placed protectively over her breast.

"Thanks Kat you have made me fill totally different than any other woman ever has. I think you're a keeper for a while so relax."

"Thank you Craig. I know I should hate you for everything you have put me through, but I don't. I think I might actually like u a little bit."

"This feels good to be curled up in bed getting ready to go to sleep with a woman. Afterwards I do usually leave. I don't bring them to my cabin ever, but with you I din't want to leave." He seen her smile "Maybe if we both have a good nights sleep we will talk in the morning about you moving in here for the rest of the voyage."

"I would like that. Oh and Craig I like you calling me Kat." They feel asleep a while later.

Chapter Sixteen

Craig woke up later than usual that morning. He looked at Kat, she was still asleep. He couldn't believe how different this felt to him. His hand was still on her breast. Feeling the rise and fall of her chest with each breathe she took was getting him excited. His cock was becoming hard.

He started to rub her nipple till it became a small bead. Then he worked his way down her stomach to her pussy. At this point is when she woke up "Craig what are you doing?" she asked breathless.

"I want you this morning. I want you real bad see." He pulled the cover back so she could see his cock standing stiff and straight.

She smiled and put her hand on his cock. "You are so hard."

"Yes I am." He kissed her hard on the mouth. They kissed hungrily for what seemed like an eternity."Get on youre hands and knees."

She did just what he wanted her to. He got up behind her and stuck his cock deep into her warm, wet pussy. He started pumping hard and fast. He grabbed her by the hips and jerked her back against him to meet his thrust.

He let go of her hips and grabbed a handfull of her hair and put one hand in the small of her back causing her to arch her ass up a little. "Oh yeah this feels so damn good Kat. So god damned good." He slowed his rhythm sown a little bit but he couldn't take it anymore. 'Oh I'm going to cum Kat, I'm going to cum. He shuddered with his release as spurt after spurt of his jism landed inside of her.

He lay down and pulled Kat to where she was leaning over him. "That was great Kat." With that he got up to dress.

"You can sleep a little longer or get dressed and come up on deck."

"I'm not sure what I want to do."

"Well I better go before the men start a fight or someone gets hurt." With that he left the cabin

Katherine lay in bed for a few minutes. Then she got up. The inside of her legs and other parts down there was sore. She didn't know what to think.

She started getting dressed. The door opened and in walked Craig. "Seems I can't stay away from you. I made sure the men had there task to do for the day." She smiled at him. "Now I want you to come over here and suck my cock."

He took his pants off and set on the edge of the bed. Kat got down on her knees between his legs and started running her tongue over the head of his cock. Then slowly she took the head into her mouth, he grabbed her by the hair of the head and forced her all the way down the shaft hard and fast. "That is the way I want you to do it."

She done just as she was told. She would go all the way to the base of his cock hard and fast. Then raise her head up and down again till her nose was smashed against the hair at the base. When he got ready to blow his load of cum he pulled her up enough that he could watch it shoot all over her face. "Oh god that was great."