The Perfect Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at his caock."If it was so good then why are you still hard?" She got up to get her a towel to clean her face off. She bent over the table to reach for one and the next thing she knew Craig was behind her.

"I'm going to do something now that is going to hurt but I can't control myself any longer." He put his cock at her puckered hole. He worked the head in part of the way then slammed it all the way in really hard. "I'm going to fuck the hell out of youre ass." He grabbed her hair and slammed his cock deep int her ass. She screamed out in pain. He pulled back enough to be able to smack her ass. "Now how does that feel?" He was smacking her ass inbetween his cock sliding in and out. "Oh yeah bitch." He grabbed her by the hair again to get more force behind his pushing. "I'm going to blow in youre ass."

He shot the biggest load he could ever remember shooting. He stood up and took a step back. He heard Kat crying. He felt bad that he had hurt her.

"Kat honey I'm sorry. I din't mean to hurt you really. I just couldn't take that cute ass shaking at me and not get some of it."

She rose up and went straight into his arms. He wasn't really sure what to do. Any other time he had hurt a woman she would go cower in the corner away from him. Then again he had never said he was sorry to any of them. He didn't know what had got into him, but this woman was different he actually thought he might have feelings for her. He couldn't let that happen.

"I know you didn't mean to hurt me. I forgive you."

He raised her face up and kissed her. For her to say that made him feel a little bit better. He couldn't believe the way she made him feel. He wasn't used to all the emotions.

He led her over to the bed and held her until she stopped crying. He started kissing her hard. He worked his way down until he had his head between her legs. He spread her legs open wide and licked her clit. She started bucking wildly with her hips. He knew she would enjoy it. He worked his tongue along her slit and into the moist heat.

She was twisting one way then the other. He just held onto her tightly as he worked his way back to her clit circling all the way around it then flicking the tip with his tongue. He noticed her body start to tense. Her legs started to shake. Then she started to scream.

He rose up and positioned himself to enter her. Then he slowly pushed forward and all he could think to him self is how hot and wet she felt.

After he had climaxed she said"I didn't know it could feel like that."

"I told you it only got better."

There was a knock at the door. Craig yelled "This better be good."

Steven answered "Yes sir, we've come along side Tyler's ship. He has new for you."

"I'll be right there."

Both of them got up and got dressed and went on deck. He saw his friend "Hey Tyler what can I do for you."

Tyler answered "I had heard that you took Miss. Anderson." He looked over at Katherine. "The news is about her father. He has had a heart spasm. They do not expect him to live long."

Katherine screamed "No" and passed out.

Craig picked her up and carried her to their room. He had Steven bring in a bucket of cold water and a rag.

He was putting a cold rag on Kat's forhead. She started to move. "Kat are you all right?"

"Yes I am but my fathers not. He's sick and I can't go to him. I am all he has left. There is no one else."

"Kat I want you to listen to me for a few minutes." He stood up and started pacing the cabin. "If you promise to behave and listen to what I have to say. I'm going to take you to see youre father. I've already had the men turn the ship around. It will take us about a week to get to the nearest town where I can seel the women and the jewelry. I will split things with the men and send them home to visit their families. Steven will go along with us on horse back to youre father's place. That leg of the journey will take about three days."

"Thank you very much Craig. Can I ask a question without seeming ungrateful? How long will we stay?"

"I'm not sure; we will see how sick he is. I can't stay in one place to long without getting the itch to be on my way."

For the next week Craig and Kat made love time and time again. They made love four or five times a night. Several times during the day.

At the end of the week Katherine was feeling funny. She thought it was just because she could see land again. It could also be the thought of being home soon and seeing her father.

They were a day past schedule when they finally docked early in the morning. Steve, Craig, and she were the only ones that went on land. They fount out that the sale of slaves were going to take place in one hour. It would be the last one for two days.

Craig sent Steve back to the ship to get the women ready for the sale. Kat and Craig went on to sell the jewelry and everything else.

She stood to the side while Craig did all the talking. She noticed that none of her jewels were in with the rest of them. She wondered why.

On the way back to the ship Steve caught up with them. "The women are ready and the sell starts in five minutes." Craig sent him to get them.

Craig and Kat were standing by the platform when the women were brought up.

Beverly grinned at her. "So you get sold just like the rest of us miss high and mighty."

Craig answered for her. "No she is not being sold. She is here with me to watch the sell. She has been a perfect lover and made me really happy. We are on our way to see her father." He turned to her. "If you want you can go do some shopping and Steve will go with you to carry youre packages. After the sell I'll come looking for you.

"Yes I would like that." she answered. Craig leaned over and gave her a kiss.

Chapter Seventeen

The sell had been over a few minutes when he sae Steve running toward him.

"Where's Kat Steve? What has happened?"

"She's fainted. I couldn't get her to wake up so I took her to the doctor. He is in with her now."

They both rushed back to the clinic. They walked through the door as the doctor was coming into the room. "Who is the lady's husband?"

Craig stepped forward "I am. What is wrong? Is it anything serious?"

"No no the lady is with child that is all. You may go into see her."

Craig went in "Kat are you all right?"

"I'm sorry; I don't know how this happened. I can't go home to my father. I will disgrace him since I'm not married."

"Kat I'm not going to let our child be born a bastard. We are getting married before we leave today."

Craig went to see the doctor to see if it would be all right for her to travel. He told him it was all right for her to ride in a wagon. She neede a place she could lay down because she didn't need to get exhausted.

After the talk he sent Steve to find a preacher that could marry them, to get Kat a dress, and to find them wedding bands. He was going to do it right after all it would be the only time he got married.

While Kat was getting dressed he sent Steve out again. This time to buy good horses, a wagon, and supplies for the trip.

Four hours later Kat was now Katherine McCay. Kat and Craig were married. They had already started the journey to see her father and she was with child.

That night they slept in the wagon so she wouldn't be on the ground. When they woke they had breakfast and started on their way again. They didn't talk much when it came time for lunch Kat fixed sandwitches in the back of the wagon but they kept traveling.

Finally they had to stop Kat just couldn't ride anymore. The next morning they got up extra early. They rode hard for a couple of hours then stopped. For a rest then they rode on. It wasn't long till Kat could see the farm.

Chapter Eightteen

When they pulled the wagon to a hault outside the house. Simon came out of the door. Miss. Katherine oh Miss.Katherine youre home. Youre paw will be so glad to see you."

"Simon is he all right?"

"No mam he's not. All he can do is lay in the bed."

"I'll go see him right away. Simon take care of these men for me."

"Miss. Katherine are you sure they should stay here?"

Katherine smiled "Simon I'm sure they should stay. This is my husband Craig McCay and his friend."

"Yesum I'll show them to the barn to take care of the horses."

Craig asked her to wait till he got done. He wanted to go up with her. A few minutes later Craig and Steve followed her in the house. They went up the stairs to her father's room. She hesitated outside the door.

She finally opened the door and walked in. "Father its Katherine" she walked over to the bed.

"Katherine daughter you are safe. Oh my little girl is home."

"Yes father I'm home now. I've got some news for you. I'm a married woman now. His name is Craig McCay. He took me back from the ship I was on. We fell in love and got married. I'm also going to have a baby. You will be a grandfather."

He smiled at her "I am so glad you will be taken care of. Everything I own will be his. Where is he?"

"Right here father." She moved out of the way and let Craig in.

"I hope you will take good care of my daughter. She is the apple of my eye. Take care of that grandbaby of mine she is carring."

Kat said to her father" You are going to be around so stop talking like that."

"No daughter I'm not. I've been hanging on to find out about you. Now you are going to be taken care of." With that said he took his last breathe and Kat started to cry.

Craig wrapped his arms around her to lend her all the support he could.

Two days later after the funeral Kat was at the pond. She heard a noise behind her but didn't pay attention to it. She thought it was Craig.

"My poor little Katherine. I'm sorry about youre father." Mark said.

She turned around and before she could speak he was kissing her. She was trying to free herself but she couldn't.

The next thing she knew Mark was being pulled away and punched dead center of the mouth.

Mark yelled "Who the hell do you think you are? She is my wife to be and you are on my property."

"There must be a mistake. You see she is already my wife and carring my child. This is my land. I think you better leave before I loose my temper and kill you for touching my wife."

"This isn't a funny joke. Katherine get youre ass over here where it belongs."

"Kat are you all right?" Craig asked. She nodded yes.

"Oh no he got you and everything that goes along."

"Yes I did now leave my land."

"Well that is fine I only wanted you for the land and money. I never wanted you anyway." Mark turned and walked off.

Later that night Craig and Kat were lying in bed. "Kat listen" she prepared herself for what she thought he was going to say. She figured he was telling her he couldn't be in one place any longer. "I've been talking to Steve and we are going to stay here at least to the baby is born. He thinks it would be good for us to settle down before we get ourselves killed. I'm not going to say it will be forever but we'll give it a try."

"Thank you. That's all I could ask for. You have made me happy."

Three years later Kat and Craig were lying on a blanket watching Celeste, the nanny with their three year old twins Tyler and Felica.

"Kat you have made me the happiest man. I am so glad we settled here. We are just as well off without the risk that came with being a pirate. I love it here."

"You haven't heard the best yet. There is still a risk, like in eight months we may have another set of twins."

"Youre having a baby. " He laughed "you have made me really happy. I'm the luckiest man around."

"I'm the luckiest and happiest woman around because of you and the kids. I love you."