The Perfect Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goooooood......Because Sandra said you loved dirty pussy, so I haven't washed my snatch in a week for you."

"Of course he likes it." Commented Sandra as she watched Justin lap away at Sandra's pussy.

"Don't be afraid to grind your clit into his face!" instructed Sandra. "Remember, he is here for our pleasure, not his."

Val moaned in ecstasy as Justin used his skilled tongue on her pussy. He sank his tongue deep in her pussy as she grinded her clit on Justin's face. "Ohhhhhhh......you eat my pussy so fucking good!" screamed Val as she came all over Justin's face!

"Oh that was fucking amazing!" Val said as her pussy was still contracting from her orgasm.

"Wait till you try his cock!" Sandra said

Sandra proceeded to unlock Justin's chastity device, and his cock began to spring to life.

"Okay Justin, here is your chance to prove to me that you are worthy to move in with me and serve me. Do you think you are ready?"

"Yes, I am!" Justin replied

"Okay, I hope you are, because if not, I am going to lock you in your chastity for a year as punishment! Understand?"

"Yes!"

"Okay good. Now, Val is going to fuck your cock, and you better not cum!"

"Go ahead Val! Use his cock for your pleasure."

Val climbed on top of Justin, and slowly slid his cock into her pussy.

Justin let out a low moan.

"Ohh.....That feels good huh Justin?" Sandra said as she kissed his neck.

"He is a virgin Val. Or should I say, was a virgin." Hahahahah

"A virgin?" Val questioned as she moaned in pleasure. "He is going to cum quick."

"No he won't. He knows better." Reassured Sandra

"We have been practicing cock control. I started fucking him with four condoms at first, then three, then two; all the way down to one. He has never felt pussy without a condom on, so this is going to be hard for him, and he is going to squirm a bit, but I think he is ready. Besides, if he cums, he knows what the punishment will be."

Val started to ride Justin's cock hard. Bouncing up and down on his cock furiously. Val had no problems using Justin as the toy that he was. Val's dominant side even started to come out while she was fucking Justin. After pounding his cock with her pussy for a while, she would slow it down, and ride his cock agonizingly slow, which was driving Justin crazy. She loved looking into his eyes as he struggled to hold back his cum. At times she would even reach down and put her hands around Justin's neck and taunt him. "You like when I fuck your cock don't you!"

"I'm going to cum so hard on your cock!"

Sandra could see by Justin's facial expressions that he was trying hard not to lose control and cum. It must have been sweet torture for him.

"I know that hot, wet pussy feels fucking good sliding up and down on your cock, but you know you can't cum. You have to control it." Sandra encouraged

"Tell me how good it feels?" asked Sandra

"ohhh......It feels so fucking good!" Justin replied, gritting his teeth and trying to hold back his impending orgasm.

After almost 45 minutes of relentless fucking, and three orgasms later, Val finally climbed off Justin's cock. She was physically spent.

"That was unbelievable! I have never had a man that could fuck so long! My asshole boyfriend only lasts a few minutes."

"You did a great job in training him!" She said as she tried to catch her breath.

"I told you he was well trained."

They both stood by the side of the bed and admired the sight in front of them. Justin had beads of sweat on his forehead, and his cock was still glistening from Val's pussy juice. Val was so wet that her pussy juice even coated his balls.

"What a sight!" Sandra said as the girls laughed.

"It's a beautiful thing!" Val remarked

"Are you going to go next?" asked Val

"Yes, I am, but I am going to do a little something different." Smirked Sandra as she looked at Val

"Ohhhhhhhh.......Yeah.....I almost forgot about that." Val said as she realized what Sandra was talking about.

"Why don't you keep him company as I go get ready." Sandra said.

"Okay, will do Sandra." Sandra left the room and Val sat next to Justin on the bed.

"You know Justin, when Sandra told me about you I didn't believe her. I thought she was lying, because it all sounded too perfect, but now I believe her."

"You like serving women don't you?" questioned Val

"Yes, I do." Answered Justin

"At first I was upset with her for putting me into that chastity device, but then I realized that it was for my own good."

"Wow! She really has molded you into the perfect man huh?"

"Well, I can tell you this Justin, Sandra said I can come over anytime I want too and use you for my pleasure, and I plan too. What do you think about that?" Val asked as she reached over as massaged Justin's swollen balls.

"I am ready to serve you." Responded Justin

"That's what I like to hear Justin. I plan on using you daily!"

After a few minutes, Sandra came back into the room, and Justin's eyes were popping out of his head. Sandra was wearing a 9" strap-on dildo!

"What's that for?" Justin said excitedly

"Are you going to fuck Val with that while I watch?"

Sandra sat next to Justin on the bed.

"Hahahahah.....No, I'm sorry Justin. This isn't for Val."

Justin's smile quickly faded.

"You mean......Thaaaaaaat's for me?" Justin stuttered

"I'm afraid so." Replied Sandra

Just had a look of shock on his face.

"But why?" he questioned "Haven't I done a good job serving you?" he said in a sad tone of voice

"Oh you have." Sandra answered as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"This is the final step in your training. See Justin, I have done some research on the Internet, and many women agree that nothing humbles a man like a nice strap-on fucking. The chastity and the orgasm denial that we have been doing is a good start, but when a man is penetrated by his woman, it really seals the deal. This is going to make you realize and appreciate what we women have to go through for you men. Do you understand?"

"I......I......Guess." Justin replied

"If you don't understand yet, I'm sure you will when we are done." Smirked Sandra

"Just relax. Val is going to help you through this."

Sandra put a couple of pillows under Justin's back, so she could have better access to his ass. She wanted to fuck him missionary style, because the article she read on the Internet said that it was important to make the male look into your eyes as you penetrated him. Sandra liberally applied the lube to the strap-on and onto Justin's asshole.

"Okay Justin, I'm not going to restrain you, because I expect you to lie there and take this willingly, but Val is going to hold your hands down, so you don't squirm too much. Understand?"

"Yes, but I'm scared." Justin said nervously

"I know you are. Just remember that this is for your own good okay."

Val positioned herself beside Justin, so that she could hold down his hands.

"I'm all set." Val said

"Okay, here we go." Sandra said as she positioned the head of the strap-on at the opening of Justin's asshole.

"Keep those legs nice and wide for me."

Sandra began to gradually apply pressure as she looked directly into Justin's eyes. Slowly the head of the strap-on began to penetrate Justin's asshole. Justin inhaled sharply.

"It's going in."

"It fucking hurts." Justin complained

"I know! The head is going to be the hardest part for you to take." Replied Sandra

After a few seconds the whole head of the strap-on was in, and Justin was panting, trying to catch his breath.

"Hang in there Justin. You are doing great. Now, I want you too try and squeeze your ass closed. You know, like if you were trying to hold in going to the bathroom. Squeeze real hard, and then relax. Try that for me okay."

Sandra had read on the Internet that this would help to loosen him up. Sandra could see by the look on Justin's face that he was in pain.

"I know this hurts Justin, but it is necessary."

Sandra slowly and deliberately continued to apply pressure until about half of the strap-on was in. Justin let out a small whimper.

"Thaaaaats it.......Don't try and fight it Justin." Whispered Val in Justin's ear

"Keep that ass nice and open for Sandra. This is the greatest service that any man can do for his woman." Val encouraged

"Only a couple more inches to go." Sandra said "You're doing great."

"Tha...tha....Thank you." Justin managed to stammer out

"Oh, it's our pleasure." Val smirked

In one last final swoop, Sandra drove the strap-on all the into Justin's ass.

"Huhhhhhh......Ahhhhhhhhhh......" Justin took in a deep breath and let out a long moan

"Therrrrrrrr.........All 9" are in now! Such a good boy!" Sandra encouraged

Justin's legs were quivering from the intruder in his ass. Sandra kept the strap-on buried deep in Justin's ass for a good minute, slowly gyrating her hips, so that Justin could feel every inch of it.

"Thaaaaaaaaat's a good boy!" Sandra cooed

Val held Justin's hands with one hand and massaged his swollen balls with her other hand, so that it would help take Justin's mind off the dildo in his ass.

"Please, no more!" Justin moaned in agony

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh.........Just relax." Whispered Val into Justin's ear.

"Yeah, just close your eyes now Justin and concentrate on the feeling." Sandra said as she started to slowly fuck Justin's ass.

Justin was panting heavily and squirming about on the bed.

"I know you are in pain Justin, but soon you are going to learn to enjoy this, because this is going to be a weekly requirement for you! You are going to learn to love being fucked by me!" Sandra said as she continued to slowly fucked Justin's ass.

"Do you understand Justin?" questioned Sandra

"Yeeeaaaaaaassssssss........." stammered Justin in-between breaths

"Open your eyes and look at me when you answer me." Replied Sandra

Justin opened his eyes and looked at Sandra

"Thaaaaaaaaaaat's a good boy" Praised Sandra

Sandra continued her methodical fucking of Justin's ass. She fucked him agonizingly slow. Slowly withdrawing the strap-on till almost the head was out, and then slowly sliding it back all of the way in, all the while looking directly into Justin's eyes. Sandra could see that with every stroke of her strap-on Justin was submitting more- and-more. It was as if he was melting right into the palm of her hands.

"The Internet was right!" Sandra said to herself. "Nothing humbles a man more than a strap-on."

"What do you think Val, has he had enough? Do you think he understands his role now?"

"Ohhhh he's doing such a good job!" responded Val

"But just to be sure he fully understands, I think that he should be strap-on fucked ONLY for the next six months. He shouldn't be allowed to penetrate you at all any more Sandra! What do you think?"

"I think I like your idea Val! You hear that Justin? Only the strap-on and prostate milkings for you for the next six months! What do you think of that?" Sandra said as she drove the strap-on in deep

"I will do anything for you!" responded Justin

Sandra smiled as she withdrew the strap-on from Justin's ass.

"Now you are the PERFECT MAN!!"

12