The Perfect Morning Workout

Story Info
They do say sex is the best workout.
1k words
3.84
23k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first day of a long delayed vacation. I'd driven up to spend a few days sunning, swimming, and dancing.

On the first evening, I didn't unpack my alarm clock hoping that I could sleep in for a change. My body alarm was just as reliable and I was up early the next morning. My friends were the late rising crowd and after tossing and turning for a while I decided to put the extra time to use.

I'd dressed in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and headed for the hotel's massive, chrome - covered gym. No waiting for machines this morning, stepping up to the stair stepper, letting my mind roam thinking about nothing and everything. I climbed infinite steps leading me exactly nowhere while giving my legs a good workout.

After a while someone caught my eye in one of the gym's many mirrors. An extremely good looking man over by the weights. I had no idea how long he'd been there, and I was angry at myself for not noticing him before.

Tall and muscular with sexy brown hair, this vision had relieved the tedium of exercising as I continued my stepping. I couldn't help but stare. He didn't lift like most body builders, but fast with almost passionate fury. Soon I could hear him breathe and I noticed that his tank top was becoming soaked with his perspiration. His shirt began to cling revealing the muscularity of his body. His hard, taut stomach and his well-formed pecs lead me to imagine the workout he could give me.

At some point he became aware of me too. I began to think that his routine had become a performance for my benefit. His sexy strut from machine to machine, and the way he let the weights drop loudly when he was done had certainly quickened my pace on the stepping machine.

I must have averted my gaze for a moment, or shut my eyes to fantasize in greater depth. But with the next look in the mirror he had disappeared. And my search began.

I checked everywhere finding only once place left to look. As I opened the door I past isle after isle of brightly painted lockers. I peeked around the last corner to see if my workout partner was there. Finally I came upon him. He was already stripped down to his bulging briefs.

His back was toward me. I leaned against the side of the locker in the most lady-like fashion. He turned slowly and was not startled by my presence. I took a moment to check out his body and his tightly packed briefs. It could barely contain his mighty and impressive package. We stepped towards each other and met in a tender kiss. I could feel his bulge growing and pressing against me, and an intense wetness dampened the secret place between legs. He pulled my t-shirt over my head. With his large strong hands he stroke each sensitive mound tenderly pinching the soft, pink nipples. My hands ran down his succulent body as I pushed his briefs to the floor, and his manhood sprung out at me.

Both nude now, he grabbed my hand, still not speaking we went to the shower room. He reached in and turned on the faucet as two overhead spouts began to pump hot steamy water in two opposite directions.

His erection continued to grow harder and thicker, after a few moments he let go of his hard dick, slowly inviting me in. As the water began to run over me we began to kiss, and our tongues met again. I let my legs tremble up the side of him pressing flesh against flesh.

Gradually he positioned his hands under my ass cheeks, and in a quick fluent motion he lifted me up off the ground. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist and my arms encircle his neck. As I pulled him closer to me I could feel the head of his hard cock pressing against my soft skin. Taunting and teasing me beyond belief.

Slowly and lovingly he began to enter me. We both moaned and panted and shifted as I struggled to take him all in. He felt so good, and so large inside me. We twisted and grinded our hips in order to feel each other fully. I leaned back against the tile and it felt as if my body was being held by only the strength of his awesome cock.

He fixated on my breasts, licking, and sucking, and nibbling on each of them, increasing both of our pleasure. Even while paying such careful attention to my chest he continued to rock our bodies back and forth. Pressing our mass of tangled arms and legs in and out of each other, up and down. We were moaning so loudly letting our repeated yells of "yes, yes" our first spoken words echo throughout the locker room. The fact that we might be discovered only served to heighten the excitement. Our breathing grew more shallow and our groans grew louder as we both approached climax, his hands gripped tightly around my waist.

He kept his hips pumping and pressing away in fury. To steady myself I dug my fingernails into his broad shoulders, hanging on for dear life as his cock roamed further inside of me. With each thrust I grew closer and closer to climaxing, until I exploded in a rapturous orgasm. My cries were loud letting him know how good he made me feel, as his volume matched mine, he too was enjoying his own release, as his cock unleashed inside me. His body shuttered inside me as he released his cum.

Afterward I unclenched my legs from around his waist, as he gently lowered my feet to the floor. We stood in the shower for a long time kissing and messaging each other , enjoying the heavy steam from the hot water. His penis, now hard again, felt just as good pressed against me as it did inside me. Later arm-in-arm we walked back to our clothes on the floor by the locker. Later after kissing him once more, I thanked him for beginning my vacation with "The perfect morning workout".