The Perfect Night

Story Info
Her perfect man shows her an absolutely perfect night.
2.2k words
4.47
20.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnylynn
sunnylynn
45 Followers

I awoke to the feel of lips gently brushing over my lips and cheek. Looking up sleepily, I saw the baby blue eyes of my boyfriend staring back at me. I rubbed my eyes, yawned, and looked at my watch.

“Good morning, baby,” he teased me. It was 8 p.m.

“How long have I been asleep?” I mumbled, rolling onto my stomach and squinting at him until my contacts adjusted in my eyes. His short brown hair was unkempt from a fresh shower, and light freckles made his impish smile indescribably adorable.

“Awhile,” he answered. “You told me you were getting restless waiting for me to finish cleaning, but when you started taking a nap, I just let you sleep.” He was wearing a smile like a cat who just ate the canary. “I took a shower, finished cleaning my room, and I have a surprise for you. The movie you wanted is on the way, and chicken alfredo is on the stove.”

I squealed with delight. Talk about being spoiled rotten. Within minutes, ‘The Girl Next Door’ was in the DVD player, chicken alfredo was on plates on our laps, and an ice cold Pepsi was beside the bed. As the movie started, I moaned with pleasure at the delicious food he had cooked for us. The movie was spent eating our dinner, then cuddling and giggling at the fantastic movie. When the credits started to roll, I rolled over to face him, and he kissed me tenderly.

“What are you thinking?” he asked, as he saw me looking thoughtfully into his eyes.

“Do you wish I was a porn star?” I asked coquettishly, referring to the main character in the movie. At 5’2” and 105 lbs, I don’t have a terrible body. My breasts are small but perky, and I’ve been told I have an incredible butt, though I don’t always see it. My short brown hair reaches my shoulders, and my blue eyes match his, though mine have a bit more gray in them.

He chuckled softly. “Absolutely not.” He kissed me for a few more minutes before asking, “Do you wish I was one?”

I winked at him, “You look like one.”

He scoffed, “Noooo.”

I rubbed against him a little and said seductively, “You’re hung like one.”

He laughed at that, and got up to set the dishes aside and clear off the bed. I rolled onto my stomach and bent my knees to let my feet dangle in the air, knowing that I was wearing a short denim skirt and probably giving him a great view of my red panties. He eyed me up for a moment, then came back to bed, laying on his back next to me. I leaned over to kiss him and he held back a bit, teasing me by barely brushing his lips over mine. I ran my tongue over his lips and he moved closer, probing my mouth ever so gently with his tongue. Keeping my eyes half-closed, my entire body was tingling at the teasing sensation of such soft kisses. When he broke the kiss, I slowly opened my eyes to find him grinning devilishly at me. I smiled.

“I love you so much,” I whispered softly, feeling my heart pound with adoration.

“I love you most,” he teased me lightly, using one of our inside jokes.

I leaned in to kiss him again, the soft teasing and caressing of his tongue inside my mouth sending chills all through my body. They were the kisses that I love the absolute most, and also the ones that make me want him so badly.

He jumped up suddenly and went to close the door and turn off the lights. I felt myself getting wet just at the idea of what was about to come. He knelt over me gently, straddling me and sitting lightly on my butt, pushing my white tanktop up my back and rubbing my skin slowly. I nearly purred at the idea of a back massage, especially the way he does it. His caresses were strong, pushing deep into my muscles for absolute relaxation. My heart skipped a beat as he unhooked my bra to access my entire bare back. His fingers roamed over my shoulders, his thumbs pressing in slow, small circles to work out knots in my muscles, then moving down to slip beneath my skirt and massage my butt and inner thighs. I found myself parting my thighs slightly, alternating between holding my breath and letting out cooing sounds of approval and he caressed and touched my skin. His hands then slid beneath my panties to caress my bare ass just for a moment before smoothing down my skirt and moving back up to my back.

I was floating on a wave of ecstasy when his deep caresses switched to lightly tracing his fingers over my skin, just barely touching my back. I felt as if every sense had been heightened to the fullest extent, and when I felt him lean down and brush his lips slowly over my flesh, I gasped in delight and pleasure – the feeling was absolutely incredible. Spreading kisses all over my back, he continued to let his fingers run slowly over me, until the teasing sensation became almost too much to bare. He knows me so well, knows how much I love to be teased in bed. Our emotional bond has allowed him to read me so well, knowing exactly how to touch me and please me in the best way.

His lips finally moved up to my ear, where he whispered in a soft but commanding tone, “Roll over, baby.” I was quick to oblige, getting excited just at the simple demand, as I love being told what to do in bed. Staring up at him, I could barely breathe with anticipation. He leaned down slowly, and kissed me tenderly, his hands busy removing my strapless bra and pushing my tanktop up over my breasts. I closed my eyes as his fingers traced over my stomach to move up and caress my breasts. When he began to slowly rub my nipples, I flinched with shock and pleasure. Knowing that my nipples are one of the most sensitive areas on my body, he spent a few moments rubbing them before lowering his lips to suck on them gently. I moaned, arching my back up to push his lips harder onto me. He teased me for what seemed like hours, sucking and nibbling on my nipple, before moving his other hand up to pinch and rub my other nipple. My breathing quickened and I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling all of my muscles slowly tighten. I whimpered, feeling my orgasm approaching, willing it to overcome my body. He increased his pace and I cried out as I felt wave after wave of pleasure wash over me. My hands tightened on his shoulders as I threw my head back and gasped for breath, shocked as always that he can make me cum without even touching my pussy. As my breathing slowed, he gave me a sly smile and sat up slightly.

My shaking hands rubbed his chest, stomach, then encircled his cock through his shorts. He moaned slightly as I squeezed him gently, stroking a little bit through the material. Just the feel of his dick, and how hard he gets for me is enough to get me wet, and I love giving him head. He fairly ripped off his shirt and I rushed to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. He leaned down to kiss me and our tongues played with each other roughly, the kiss deepening and becoming more urgent as I freed his dick from his shorts and began to stroke it slowly. He pulled back and lightly ran his hand under the back of my head, guiding my lips to meet his dick as he straddled my chest. I hungrily sucked him in, moaning with the pleasure of feeling his hardness inside my mouth, tasting just a little precum, enough to make me want more. His hands reached behind him and began to play under my skirt, stroking over my shaved pussy slowly before he shoved two fingers inside. I gasped and whimpered as he stroked me quickly to another orgasm, and I was barely able to concentrate on continuing to suck his dick.

He lifted himself off of me, pulling off his shorts and boxers swiftly, then helping me take off my tanktop, skirt and panties. I moved over so he could lay on his back, his head at the foot of the bed.

“Get on top of me baby,” he whispered roughly, and I quickly crawled on top of him, facing his feet so we could sixty-nine. His tongue immediately found my clit and he began licking and sucking at my pussy. I gasped with pleasure and shock as I almost instantly came again, before recovering enough to sink my lips onto his hard dick. Having a fairly small mouth, and he being quite well-endowed, I wasn’t quite able to suck all of him in, but I used my hand to stroke the base of his cock, wanting him so desperately that my pace quickened immediately. When my next two orgasms came, I could feel my juices flowing out of my pussy, and could hardly believe how wet I was for him. I could both hear and feel him moaning as he continued to lick and suck my pussy, bringing me to orgasm at least two more times before moving back and groaning, “I need you now!”

I couldn’t move fast enough, wanting so badly to feel him inside of me, wanting him to thrust his hard dick into me and fill me up. My hands were shaking with anticipation as I found a condom in my purse and laid down quickly onto the bed, before he climbed on top of me. He took a moment to kiss me softly and whisper how much he loved me, before unrolling the condom onto his dick and spreading my legs wide. My pussy was dripping with juices, from how much I wanted him and how many times I had come already, but I was still tight the first time he slid inside of me. I gasped and closed my eyes, then opened them wide to watch his face as he began to pump in and out of me. I love to watch him when we make love, love to watch the pleasure on his face and the urgency with how much he desires me. He pushed my knees up to his chest and I came almost immediately as his cock touched my g-spot deep inside of me. My hands were gripping his shoulders tightly as I moaned, letting him move in and out of me fast, tightening my pussy around his cock, wanting him to push inside of me as deeply as possible. His pleasure was obvious as he frantically tried to kiss me hard, then pulled away to groan as I came again, my muscles tightening even harder around him.

When I couldn’t stand it any more, needed to feel him cum, I lowered my legs and bent them slightly at the knees, using the leverage to push back against him as hard and as fast as he was pushing into me, knowing that this would move him closer to orgasm. He moaned as our pace went faster and harder, our movements so urgent and needy, our bodies begging to be satisfied fully. I clung to him, wrapping my arms around his back, feeling his hard body moving so desperately against mine, gasping as my orgasms seemed to turn into one continuous wave. He let out a loud groan, gasping and moaning as he came, which immediately set me off into my last orgasm. I could barely catch my breath as he pulled out of me, collapsing on my chest as he shuddered in the wake of his orgasm. This is the most erotic part of sex for me, feeling his heart race and hearing him gasp for breath, knowing how I’ve pleasured his body, how much I’ve pleased him and how incredible I’ve made him feel. He clutched me desperately as he slowly rode out the waves of pleasure and I stroked his hair and back, calming him gently.

We both took a few minutes to bask in our mutual pleasure before he raised his head and smiled that same sly grin before tenderly kissing me. I was suddenly overcome with emotion, love and tenderness toward him, and my breath caught in my throat as I squeezed my eyes shut, then stared at him adoringly.

He smiled shyly, “What?”

I shook my head slightly. How could I explain to him that making love to him was only half physical, that the emotional part sometimes rose up and overcame any physical pleasure, making sex not just sex, but truly Making Love? I could only look into his eyes, and see the same love and adoration staring right back at me, and feel like the luckiest girl in the world for having found him.

sunnylynn
sunnylynn
45 Followers