The Perfect Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers

She sighed contentedly, a smile on her face as she rested her head on her arms. "Just curious." The paladin giggled as she felt the Worgen begin to slap his meat against her ass, causing it to jiggle slightly.

"Having fun back there?"

"Yeah... though I think I've found something more fun than playing with your ass." He eyed the pink star staring up at him.

"Hmm? What would that be?" The Blood Elf opened one eye and peered back at him.

Sykes grasped his cock and pressed it against Saedelin's rosebud, poking it but not penetrating it. "Stuffing it full of my cock."

The naughty paladin licked her lips and pushed her ass back against the cock kissing her little hole. "You have my permission, Benji. Do to my ass what you did to my pussy."

The man gripped the Elf by the hips again, his drool dripping onto her ass as he pushed forward. He could hear her sucking in air through her teeth and whimpering as inch after inch of thick Worgen cock disappeared inside of her rear-end. Sykes shoved his hips forward until he could no longer see his shaft anymore and his grapefruit balls were tightly pressed against the paladin's well fucked pussy. Saedelin had a dumb grin on her blushing face, and he felt liquid squirt out onto his balls. Her body was trembling slightly but he paid it no mind as an idea formed in his head. He grinned, leaning over and grabbing his newly purchased collar and leash off of the floor. Bending forward with his cock still in the Elf's ass, he lifted her head and clipped the lion patterned collar around her neck.

"Hey! As an esteemed paladin of the Horde that's very disrespectful!" She slammed her ass back against him in form of protest.

"You want me to take it off?" He gave a playful tug on the leash.

"I didn't say that." she returned to her previous position, head resting on her arms.

Sykes grinned and pulled all but his fat head out of her ass before slamming it back in with a harsh tug on the leash. Saedelin yelped as she was simultaneously stuffed full of cock and pulled backwards by the neck. She climbed up onto her hands and knees, head tilted up slightly from the pull of the leash. It didn't take long for the Worgen to get into the rhythm of pounding her ass, fucking her with long, hard strokes. His furry hips slammed into her ass, causing the jiggle of her cheeks that he loved so much. Occasionally he would pull on the leash, not hard enough to hurt her but enough to force a yelp out of her inbetween lustful groans.

The squealing Sin'dorei girl had her long ears neatly folded against her head and her mouth was perpetually open in a state of moaning or yelping. Her thin eyebrows bounced about as much as her ass did after every thrust of the Worgen's fat cock into her no doubt ruined asshole. His large furry balls slapped against her dripping pussy at a blurring speed, and to her keen senses it was music to her Elven ears.To any onlookers it no doubt would have been an amazing and unusual sight. Saedelin loved every second of it.

"Ruin me, Benji! Pound me with that perfect dick!" she yelled, no regard for their neighbors.

Sykes pulled back on the leash and hilted himself inside of her with a rough slam of his hips, howling as he emptied the last contents of his balls within the practically delirious Blood Elf. Saedelin let out a howl of her own, fingers clawing at the sheets and body trembling as she squirted her juices out onto the bed and her furry partner. She collapsed onto the bed, ass still in the air and supported by the Worgen's cock buried in her now cum filled ass.

"F-fucking perfect." The paladin lifted her head and grinned back at him, prompting a grin in return. "But how long do you intend to keep that thing buried inside of me?"

Sykes slid his cock out of the Elf's ass, bringing with it a large amount of cum which he wiped on the cheeks of her behind. He gave her ass one last slap before sitting down and admiring his handywork. Her pale ass was mottled and covered in scratches, both of her holes were stretched and leaking cum, and her legs still shook slightly from the overload of pleasure she had received.

"How's it look?"

"Ruined."

Saedelin Whitedawn laughed, a natural, musical Elven laugh. She sat up gingerly, removing the leash and tossing it to him. "I bet it is." The paladin reached over and grabbed something off the floor before crawling over to him.

"What's that?"

"A Horde collar." She twirled it around one finger before unclasping it and then quickly clasping it around Sykes' neck. "Now we match! Cute, huh?"

"When the hell did you get that?"

"I snatched it before we left the shop." Saedelin collapsed onto her stomach in front of him and began to suck on the head of his shaft, hollowing her cheeks as she tried to suck the cum out of it like a straw.

"So you stole it?" He pulled at the collar with a sharp claw. It was a perfect fit.

"Mhmm." The Sin'dorei girl mumbled her answer through the balls she was desperately trying to fit into her greedy maw. "Ah ad no ime tew may. (I had no time to pay.)"

"I guess we'll have to go back tomorrow and pay him back."

Saedelin bolted up, a long trail of saliva between her mouth and the Worgen's balls breaking off.

"Such a good pet! Even paying for my things!" She planted a kiss on his snout and quickly ducked back down to service his balls again.

Sykes sighed. "Can't be too bad I guess."

"Waht ant be tew ad? (What can't be too bad?)"

"Nevermind." He placed a hand on the back of her head and closed his eyes.

*****

Once again, thank you for reading, and if you see any errors feel free to let me know.

ItsJessy
ItsJessy
315 Followers
12