The Perfect Physique

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Can you help me for a sec?” asked Paula in an innocent voice. “It’s just with this swimsuit and my false nails it is hard to keep them away while I shave the area. I don’t want to have to take off my suit and start all over again.”

Her excuse seemed reasonable enough to Jenny, although she still couldn’t make out even the faintest bit of stubble where Paula was pointing. Jenny stepped over, Paula had put her left leg up on a stool and dug out her ladies shaver.

“What do you want me to do?” questioned Jenny. Paula looked up and made eye contact with her, but Jenny looked away, right down to Paula’s crotch, she didn’t know which was more uncomfortable to look at.

“If you just grab my swimmers down here, and pull them to the side, I’ll just get that bit of hair,” Paula said. She motioned with her nails that Jenny should grab the slender string that ran over Paula’s vagina and pull them towards her right leg. “So are you going to wear false nails?” asked Paula trying to distract Jenny from what she had asked her to do.

I do have some press-ons in my bag, but I wasn’t sure if I should or shouldn’t or what color I should paint them,” answered Jenny.

“Well if they are bright enough on their own, leave them the way they are. If you’re going to paint them, go bright or funky, something to attract the judge’s attention and help frame your body when you’re posing. I recommend you get them, they are a hassle at first but you get used to them, and they really improve your look,” Paula said in a supportive way.

Jenny carefully wrapped her forefinger around the piece of swimsuit that Paula held away from her body and pulled the swimmers as Paula had shown. Almost immediately Paula’s shaven pussy leapt out, exposed for all to see. Paula said thanks as she began to run the razor over where her pubic hair should have been. Jenny still couldn’t see anything even though she was in close proximity to Paula’s body.

“Just pull the swimmers a bit more this way,” Paula asked as she continued to run the razor close to her exposed sex. She briefly touched hands with Jenny which elicited a slight jump from the younger woman before she settled back to what she had been doing. Jenny couldn’t take her eyes off the small ring which pierced Paula’s puffy labia and dangled from her vagina. Paula noticed Jenny’s interest in her ring.

“Bet you’re wondering if that hurt or not?”

Jenny was caught off balance, but managed to nod whilst still paying attention to Paula’s vagina.

“I didn’t hurt that much to put in, and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. You can get it done two different ways, one for aesthetics sake, and one for pure pleasure. I got the second, most people would be too embarrassed to ask for it, but I tell you …” Paula said with a cheeky smile and twinkle in her eye.

“Oh okay, I still don’t know if I’d let a stranger shove a needle in my …. You know.”

“It’s nothing like that, you know you really need to lighten up, your in a contest where people will outwardly admire your body, you should be proud of your body. You are really hot.” Paula’s last comment made Jenny a little uneasy; in tandem with the fact her knuckle was sitting right next to Paula’s pussy.

“Anyway, I got it for pleasure and let me tell you, in my swimsuit it is so great, it just rubs against them as I pose and it’s a real turn on. A couple of years ago in Chicago I nearly had an orgasm on stage because of that ring,” laughed Paula. She could tell Jenny was a little unsteady about what she was saying and doing so she quickly thought that she should put her comments into context.

“You have to appreciate that these competitions are really quite a sexual atmosphere. Your around hot hunks with their buff bodies and hot women all day, you have to put so much attention and work into yourself that it can become a really erotic experience. The ring was just a way of enhancing that, and well, a bit of a release from all the arousal.” Paula didn’t know if that would make the situation any better but thought she should show how forthright she was. She put the razor down and ran her finger over the ring gently flicking it. The sudden rush of pleasure hit her and she calmed herself. “Go ahead, you can touch it, loosen up, I don’t mind.”

Jenny didn’t know what to do; she had never been in such a situation before. On the one hand she was unnerved at Paula’s open behavior, on the other hand she had to admit she had been checking out Paula here and there, and she was a very sexy woman. Jenny felt herself drawn to the latter, and with little conscious control reached out with her free hand and gently flicked Paula’s ring. Almost instantaneously she could see Paula’s pussy folds contract and shiver with the movement of the ring. Paula’s breathing audibly changed as she took a deep breath in the aftermath of the sensation.

Much to Jenny’s surprise the sight of Paula’s sex and her intimate reaction filled her with a strange desire. She didn’t know what was going on, but she thought she should give the ring another flick, which she did, again without much thought. Paula reacted the same again, this time sighing as she let out her deep breath.

“Ewww, a cheeky one hey,” giggled Paula. “Why don’t you give it one more shot?”

Again Jenny surprised herself by flicking the ring for a third time, her mind totally fascinated by the way on which Paula reacted to the slightest touch. Then reality hit Jenny, she watched as the ring appeared to drop and move away from her. She realized what was happening; she could see Paula’s labia begin to swell, as if her pussy lips were spreading themselves. This could only mean one thing; Paula was becoming really sexually excited by what Jenny had been doing. Jenny didn’t know what to do.

Paula could tell that Jenny had just realized how sexually excited she was becoming, it was obvious. For a moment she didn’t even know what to do, but the opportunity to perhaps go a little further was too tempting to pass up. Jenny withdrew her hand and looked like she was about to move away when Paula decided to go all out. Reaching down in full view of Jenny she ran her index finger softly at first, then with increasing pressure, over the ring. Her finger continued down the length of her labia and then back up, finding the top of her sex where it stopped and softly nestled partially between her folds.

It was now clear without a shadow of a doubt what Paula was doing to Jenny. Jenny glanced at Paula, who bore a slight smile and a slightly glazed look in her eyes. Jenny then looked back down to Paula’s pussy, where she was now running two of her fingers between the folds, applying the softest amount of pressure to her engorged sex. Her long false nails parted her skin in the most provocative way. Jenny now knew what that strange feeling in her was, it was a very familiar one, albeit never in this way.

Paula could tell that Jenny was coming to terms with what was happening, and without any delay she reached down and gently massaged the back of Jenny’s left hand as she held her swimsuit.

Jenny didn’t jump this time, Paula’s touch was warm and invited, so much so that Jenny found she had placed her other hand on Paula’s rigid thigh and had also began to stroke her soft skin.

Paula could feel her crotch becoming damp, she felt a surge of electricity from Jenny’s touch, she wanted and she needed more. “So Jenny, do you want me to show you some of those personal exercises?” Paula said in a deep seductive voice.

Jenny felt totally drawn to the older woman’s body, she knew that her own body was beginning to get hotter. Jenny stood as straight as she could, letting Paula’s swimsuit gently snap back into place, but even then Jenny could see part of Paula’s pussy lips exposed. Paula didn’t seem to be too worried about straightening out her swimmers as she met Jenny’s look.

“So how do you want me?” Jenny asked, intending the question to have a more sexual tone. Paula stepped forward, her smile had disappeared and she wore the look of a serious woman, her eyes never breaking contact with Jenny’s.

“I want you period,” Paula said and kissed Jenny hard on the lips. Jenny returned the kiss and then allowed Paula’s probing tongue into her mouth. Both their tongues met and rolled around each other in what was becoming a very passionate kiss. Paula wrapped her hands hard around Jenny’s waist, Jenny let hers lye limply on Paula’s unyielding hips.

Jenny could feel Paula’s rigid nails dig into her flesh in a wild, yet passionate way. Paula kneaded Jenny’s firm young flesh, her hands running up and down her back and shoulders, momentarily making contact with Jenny’s tiny bikini. Paula’s slender fingers brought a deeper sense of desire to Jenny, she could feel her nipples begin to harden and her breasts stiffen. She could feel Paula’s body heat on her own skin and the slightest brush of their bodies sent another rush of longing to her own pussy. Finally Paula broke the kiss and stepped back from Jenny.

“That was intense,” said Paula, her voice throaty from the extended tongue lashing she had given and received. “I don’t know about you, but I feel really horny now, I think it’s time I should show you some of my relaxation methods.”

Jenny watched as the grinning Paula untied the top of her swimsuit from behind her neck and let the strings drop down over her stomach, then peeled her swimsuit down exposing her sculpted chest and pronounced nipples. Paula’s areolas were small, but her nipples protruded out at least and inch, pointing at Jenny who couldn’t take her eyes off them.

“You turn,” Paula said with impish grin.

Jenny reached behind her own neck, flicking her soft brown hair away, slowly and deliberately pulling each string of her own bikini top until the strings cam apart and dropped, immediately her breasts were unsheathed, her bikini hanging precariously underneath her tits as she reached for the second string.

Paula maintained her gaze and while she watched inched her swimmers away from her now soaking pussy, and began to rub it’s length causing her lips to swell more and more. Jenny eyed Paula as she played with her pussy and finally dropped the tiny top to the floor leaving her firm round breasts exposed to Paula, her hardened nipples and dark brown areolas drawing Paula’s sexual attention.

“Your body looks so hot,” moaned Paula as she finished rubbing her hot slit. Again she grabbed the ends of her undone swimmers and resumed peeling them off in a downward motion. As soon as the minuscule strings which held them over her hips were free, they dropped to the floor, leaving Paula’s shaven mound totally uncovered. Jenny could see the slight ooze of Paula’s juices and her labia having puffed up like a flower, more pronounced, and definitely more alluring. Paula slid her hand slowly and expertly down her stomach, her fingers weaving through the chasms that ran between her abs. She then rubbed her palm hard over her mound which caused her to close her eyes and exhale in quiet delight.

“You know the drill, loose the g-string, the exercises I have in mind have to be done in the nude,” whimpered Paula. Her sexual appetite peaked by the impromptu strip show. Jenny grasped the sides of her g-string, but before she could pull them off Paula interrupted. “Do it slow, and do it sexy … for me.”

Jenny regained control of her hands and slowly inch by inch lowered the sides of her g-string till they were below the top of the underwear, Then she slipped the tips of her fingers underneath the material and over her already well aroused pussy. This elicited a soft moan from Jenny, one which was echoed by Paula as she gave her own pussy a corresponding rub.

“How’s this Paula,” Jenny let her g-string fall to the floor, to uncover Jenny rolling her exposed clit between her thumb and forefinger. Paula immediately began to rub herself harder drawing a deep passionate moan from her mouth and causing her knees to wobble briefly.

“Oh God, this is hot. But I need more,” Paula’s voice was now husky; her body language became more stern as if she was on a mission. Paula led her right hand up over her stomach and ran it over her erect nipples, pausing to flick and pinch them before her hand ran up her neck and through her hair. Paula let her tongue fall out of her mouth in the most graphic and sexual of ways and then ran her hand over her fingers and right over her false nails, She then brought her hand back up and individually licked each finger, stopping only to suck on the ends. Her fingers glistened with her saliva as she led them back down over her cut body and down to her awaiting pussy.

“That looks good, do you mind if I try?” Jenny said and immediately mimicked the movements of Paula, although stopping longer to play with her hard breasts. This drew another gasp from Paula who was now swirling her fingers around her pussy looking for her hidden clit. When Jenny’s hand hit her own pussy she couldn’t believe how wet she had become, she hadn’t been worked up this much in years, if ever. She could feel some of her juices escape from her engorged folds and drip down the inside of her thighs.

Both women stood there for a few moments, intently watching each other while they played with their moist slits. Their burning desire to achieve climax coming to the fore.

“This is so fucking hot,” Paula gasped in a blissful state; she opened her eyes to see the super hot body of Jenny before her. “Fuck I want to make love to you.” Her bad language getting a rise out of both women as they both intensified their mutual satisfaction.

“I’m so horny,” let out Jenny, as she slid a finger deep into her pussy. The sight of her digit disappearing was becoming too much for Paula, who wished it was her fingers, and her tongue that was disappearing in that gorgeous cunt. Jenny’s labia had spread wide, and hung down from her otherwise trim figure. Paula just couldn’t take it anymore, she felt as though she was on fire; she needed to cool down somehow.

“Ohhh, I’m burning up baby,” whaled Paula. She stepped over to the counter and dug through her gym bag frantically, finally finding what she was looking for. Paula held up her spray bottle containing her body oil. Without wasting any time she began to shoot its fine mist over her bronzed body coating her in a fine sheen. The entire time Paula kept a hand on her moist pussy pinching and teasing her flesh, and occasionally slipping a finger inside her to quell her building orgasm.

Jenny watched as Paula coated herself in the glistening oil, her body becoming more defined and sexy as she ran her hands over every square inch. Jenny had practiced spraying oil on herself before and she realized that Paula was now going beyond what she normally would as she continued to drench herself in the body oil, her body radiating under the lights. Paula then twisted the nozzle and blasted a few squirts over her breasts, ass and pussy letting it soak in as she massaged the oil deep into her skin.

“Oh God,” cried a passionate Paula, “I think I’m going to cum.”

Jenny could see Paula slow her stroking motions and clench her legs tight, slightly bending over trying to control her orgasm and prolong it. She regained her composure and approached Jenny who was slowly riding her finger in and out of her wetness.

“How about some body oil?” offered Paula. Before Jenny could respond she felt a burst of the sticky stuff hit her hand and her mound. Paula gave a few more squirts before pressing her lips hard against Jenny’s. “Ahhh I need to get off so fucking bad,” was all Paula could manage.

Jenny had heard enough, Paula, the oil and the bad language were all too much, she was ready to go wild. “Well, finish lubing me up, and I promise I’ll fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before!” exclaimed a frenzied Jenny, she had lost all sense of self control.

“You promise? You’ll fuck me? Fuck me hard?” questioned Paula. Jenny kissed her hard to give her the answer she was looking for, sucking back hard on her tongue. Paula quickly sprayed the misty oil liberally over Jenny’s hot body, taking a few moments to massage her buttocks and run her hand over her hard buds. Paula then threw the spray bottle on to the floor and embraced Jenny, the two kissing and squirming against each other’s slick bodies.

The temptation was too much for Jenny and she slipped a hand down between her and Paula, down her drenched mound and to her awaiting cunt. Paula gasped as she felt Jenny’s fingers dance over her sensitive labia and tweak her ring. “How do you want it?”

“I want you in me, and I want it hard,” Paula cried with all the passion she could muster. She was greeted by the sudden sharp sensation of at least two of Jenny’s fingers burying themselves deep into her gaping pussy. Paula rode the fingers in time with Jenny’s thrusts. “Oh fuck yeah,” Paula cried over and over again, eliciting renewed thrusting from Jenny.

Paula could not longer ignore Jenny’s bounding breasts and hard nipples. She stooped over and caught one as it bounced up and began to lick and suck hard on it. Her efforts were reflected in Jenny’s vigor to finger every minute spot of her vagina. Paula felt as though she would explode at any minute in a violent orgasm, something she wanted to hold for as long as possible.

“Oh God Jenny, that’s enough, that’s enough,” shrieked Paula as she lifted herself off Jenny’s fingers. She watched as Jenny placed the fingers to her mouth and sucked and licked on each one, the sight was intoxicating.

“You taste so good Paula,” purred Jenny offering her fingers to an eager Paula who tasted herself.

“That was good, but now it’s your turn to get fucked,” said Paula. “How do you want it?”

Jenny freely parted her legs, as Paula sunk to the floor in front of her. She looked down into Paula’s eyes with a sense of unadulterated lust. “I want it hard, and I want it deep, as deep and hard as you can go!”

Paula began to rub Jenny’s pussy slowly at first, then spread her labia with two fingers holding them apart for a few moments before ramming two fingers from her other hand deep into Jenny. Jenny let out a yelp and bucked as Paula brought her up to speed with her thrusting. Jenny cupped her breasts, kneading and pinching them as she let her lust take over.

Paula could feel Jenny’s flesh sloshing around her fingers, her pussy making suction noises as Paula drove her hand up to the knuckles. “More,” screamed Jenny. “God I want more.”

Paula heard her cries and quickly formulated a plan. She got to her feet, her fingers still exploring Jenny’s moist mound. She reached over to the counter and pulled her gym bag over, digging through it blindly while continuing to fingerfuck Jenny whose cries were becoming more regular and base. Paula felt her hands wrap around what she wanted, and she quickly retrieved it from the bag.

Jenny couldn’t see precisely what Paula had just retrieved from her gym bag, but the sense of curiosity and anticipation led her further towards what was going to be one huge orgasm. She could barely make out a hot pink object in Paula’s hand, before throwing her head back in ecstasy as Paula’s fingers hit the right spot again causing her to lose control of her knees momentarily.

Paula fetched the spray bottle of body oil she had thrown to the ground before. Lying before her were two small rubber encased dumbbells. The small hand held one’s which only weighed a pound and a half each. Paula sprayed the oil over the two dumbbells while rubbing Jenny’s exposed clit. Jenny was not watching what Paula was doing which brought a naughty smirk to Paula’s face.

“God your pussy is so hot, Jenny,” gasped Paula. “I’ve got just the thing for you.”

Before Jenny could realize exactly what Paula had in her hand, Paula removed her slick fingers and pushed the dumbbell into Jenny’s engorged sex. Jenny let out a faint scream and then moaned hard as the dumbbell penetrated her deeper and deeper.