The Perfect Pieces Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,627 Followers

I slowed, awed by her cute butt. The buns were so proud, high atop her thighs and acting as the base of a flowing hourglass figure. She turned confidently, and I caught my breath when the rest of her came into view.

"You coming?" Amber said, her smile was everything. I quickly lost the rest of my clothes, as I tried to memorize her breasts. She seemed pleased with my desire. I could only hope so because it was climbing higher by the second. She turned and entered the bathroom to start the shower. I entered after, standing behind her as she reached in to turn on the water. My hands started at her shoulders and ran down her sides, thrilled with her softness. An involuntary shiver ran through her, followed by a small giggle. She felt the water, turned the nozzle warmer and turned into my arms. When her breasts found my chest, my breath left my lungs in a rush. Her hand found my erection with no hesitation.

"How long?" she asked. We were in sync. I knew exactly what she meant since it was written in her eyes.

"A couple of years," I answered before I kissed her. I wanted my lips to live there next to hers. I pushed her hair behind her shoulder. "You?"

"The same," Amber replied and then moaned as my lips tasted her neck. It was was so soft and pliable. Her loving hand was so gentle that my need rose quicker than I expected. She smiled when my manhood twitched, obviously enjoying her power over my passion. She let go and tested the water again, then pulled me into the shower.

The water was as warm as Amber. I closed the glass door behind me and embraced her under the waterfall. She shifted her leg to embrace my erection between her thighs. I could feel her desire in the demands of her lips and hands. I cupped her wet breast in my hand, enjoying its weight and supple feel. I bent down and kissed the gorgeous globe lightly. Amber used her hands to quickly guide my lips to her nipple and pressed me into it. I tickled it with my tongue as I bit softly with my lips. I loved the sounds she made. I moved to her other breast and she duplicated the purrs. I let my hand drift between her legs which she parted in silent agreement. I raised my head from her breasts. Her head was was leaning back, hair in the cascading water, as I ran my finger along her opening. Her mouth opened, smiling with an exhalation fused with desire. She was as ready as I was. Our foreplay was for pleasure only.

Amber lifted her leg up along my hip. A round of laughing ensued as we struggled to join without falling. I didn't remember sex being so much fun. Eventually, using the wall for support, and her hand as a guide, I entered her. Heaven. Our eyes met at the moment of penetration. Love. Movement was slow, sensual and a requirement to remain standing. I studied her face, her smile and those eyes, as we moved. I had never seen anything so beautiful before. Her foot slipped a little and the laughing returned. I secured her in my arms; there was no way I was going to let this end in a fall. I shifted my hips and went deeper, wanting more of her. Her eyes went dreamy and she began to shudder. She buried her head in my shoulder and pulled me tight as tremors traveled through her. I had never felt so sexually powerful in my life. I held her as my own need grew, slowly withdrawing and returning. She lifted her head as my legs began to shake, a sated look on her face.

"Not in me," she sighed, her hand reached up and stroked the side of my face. Her smile reaching deep into my soul as I withdrew. Her hands quickly wrapped my member as her lips found mine. I moment later, release found me. My spasms traveling quickly to her hands. My insides bursting as we shared the same air. It lasted longer than I remembered it could. I opened my eyes to Amber's happy smile. She was still massaging me softly, causing involuntary jerks she seemed most pleased about. She was so lovely. We kissed in the afterglow.

"Sorry I didn't warn you," Amber whispered as we held each other under the water, "I forgot I ran out my prescription a while back." I kissed her neck and worked my way to her ear.

"It wasn't any less wonderful," I admitted. We both got lost in the moment and almost ignored practicality. That got me a tight squeeze. I loved the way her breasts pressed into me. I had forgotten how nice it was to lose your inhibitions with another person. I hadn't been this comfortable with someone in... I had never felt so comfortable with someone. My ex and I more or less tolerated each other. Even in the beginning, sex was as much a duty as it was pleasurable. There was no duty in this shower; only desire.

"You're losing your color," I observed as I washed Amber's hair. I ran my finger along her part, indicating where the roots were showing.

"I guess I shouldn't have gone so dark," she said. I continued to massage her head with my fingers. I liked how her head moved into my hand as she enjoyed the sensations.

"I could touch it up for you," I said, "maybe move the purple from the bottom to a thin ribbon down the side." I ran my hand down where I thought the stripe should go. It was wrong to think I could change her looks. I suddenly thought my mouth had gone too far, "I mean...I could...but you look wonderful the way your are." Amber laughed at my fumbling.

"I'd like that," she said, turning to give me a kiss so I knew she didn't take it the wrong way. That she knew I felt badly about it, was telling. She was figuring me out quickly and wasn't running for the hills. She didn't see my smile as I went back to washing her hair. She leaned into me, and I forgot all about my traitorous mouth.

Continued...

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,627 Followers
12