The Perfect Pieces Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,628 Followers

"Your love is much better than the ribbing," she said, laughing. I was slightly disappointed with the advertising. Her hips began to move in earnest. I used mine to help her along. She seemed to like to grind her pelvis into me on the down stroke. The way she moved was incredibly sensuous, pulling pleasure from me in a way that increased my own desire. I started moving counter, increasing the friction, and, in turn, my joy. "Now that's lovely," Amber sighed.

I could tell Amber was getting close. Her legs jerked out of sync and her expression went far away. I was close myself. Just the thought of her joy was enough to hasten mine. Her lips found mine forcibly and she began to shake as her pelvis tried to merge with mine. Her lips parted and she moaned directly into my mouth. It was all I could take. I sent her moan back to her as I filled the condom. When it was done and the world returned, she collapsed on top of me, laughing.

"We are so good that this," Amber whispered, her sweat mixing with mine. I pushed her hair out of my eyes and behind her ear. I loved feeling her on top of me, her breasts like hot pillows pushing into me.

"It has never been this much fun before," I admitted, "it's so different." She pulled herself up a bit, her breasts still hanging down sweetly on my chest. I laughed.

"What?" she smiled.

"I think you're ribbed for my pleasure," I joked, caressing her breasts. It was so easy to make her laugh. In that moment, I realized how unhappy I had been for so long. My winter was over.

Continued...

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,628 Followers
12