The Perfect Pill Ch. 07

Story Info
Ms. Cameron Diaz evaluates Brad & his progress.
1.6k words
3.58
27.8k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Cameron's Executive Decision

THREE WEEKS LATER...

Sheila and I stood in an elevator at a California Skyscraper.

We rose 70 floors before the doors opened and we entered a long corridor.

At the end of the corridor stood a large mahogany door.

As we reached the door, it automatically opened and closed behind us.

Inside the ample doors was a huge office with an unrestricted view of the city of San Diego.

I stood in front of the desk in an extremely nervous state.

Suddenly, the black leather chair behind the desk spun around and before us was the strikingly beautiful blonde Cameron Diaz, all 5 feet and 9 inches of her.

She was dressed in a very glamorous yet professional business suit. She wasted little time and got right down to business.

Cameron: It's nice to meet you, Brad. Good to see you again, Sheila.

Brad: Ditto.

C: Now, I would first like to thank you for taking part in our study... And I would also like to say that on a personal level that I am very pleased with your progress through this project.

B: Thank you very much.

C: But, I am afraid that we are going to have to terminate this project.

B: What?

C: There is a lack of funding for this project and we are afraid that the FDA will deny our request for a patent.

B: Pardon my French but, fuck them in the brain...this pill works and it's gonna be better than Viagra.

C: If we send it to market in it's current form, celebrities are gonna get raped left and right.

B: Not if you make a few modifications...

C: I'm intrigued...

B: Quite simply...lower the potency and change the effects...the user isn't transported through time and space to fuck the celeb...they are tricked into believing that their partner is that celebrity...it's all about their own mental processes and their own fantasies.

C: You are a genius. I'm going to get R&D working on that for us...if it works, you are going to be rich and more famous than you already are.

I smiled and flashed her a suggestive smile.

B: Cami...have you tried sex with these pills yet?

C: No.

B: I think you should.

C: Care to give me a live demo?

B: Alright...where?

C: Right here.

Cameron carelessly cleared off her desk and turned to Sheila, who was seated next to me.

C: Sheila...don't you have something to do.

S: Right away, Ms. Diaz.

Sheila quickly left and shut the door as she left.

As soon as the door slammed, I went into action.

I grabbed Cameron and laid her flat on her desk.

She stuck out her tongue as I dropped a pill on it and watched it dissolve in seconds.

I pulled down and kissed her hard, dancing with her tongue.

As we kissed, I began to tear at her elegant Versace jacket, popping each button with simultaneous precision.

After I had made curtains of her $1000 Versace jacket, I found a small tube top covering her liberal cleavage yet the small top cut off about 3 inches above her striking navel.

I started at the bottom of her stomach and began to kiss my way up her body in an extremely slow fashion, making her sweat in anticipation.

As I reached the tube top, I tore it with one quick slight of hand.

Suddenly, I found myself staring at her breasts, as they were seemingly perfect.

She caught me staring and screeched for me to get back to work...and I resumed my lip service of everything above her equator.

After a few more minutes, I reached her breasts and I began to delicately tease them.

I started by using the tip of my tongue to stimulate her bright pink nipples and bring them to full attention mode.

As soon as they were standing, I bit them and she released a shattering moan of pain and pleasure.

She continued to moan every so often before exclaiming-

"God...what did we put in these things..."

Just then, she inhaled and released another, much larger orgasmic scream.

She stopped me and recuperated for a moment before knocking me to the floor.

She grabbed for my crotch and tore a big hole in my pants. As I tried to move my hands to her incredible ass, she slapped my hands away and jolted back.

"Bitch, you are mine...you will not touch me unless I let you."

She stood up and reached for her telephone.

She ripped the connection cord from the wall jack and the phone, double knotting it around my wrists.

With me restrained, Cameron had nothing to stop her from the great sex that she had been dreaming of for days.

She started at the top of my neck and unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my six-pack and tanned physique.

Then, she began to tongue her way down my chest, much like I had done to her moments earlier.

I was honestly enjoying the idea of being restrained because it was something that I had not seen until this point of my journey.

I closed my eyes and had almost drifted off to sleep when the zipper of my pants went down.

I felt a cold set of fingers run across my cock and I immediately opened my eyes.

At that exact moment, Cameron stood up and dropped her skirt on the floor.

I was in a coma heaven.

As I laid there, I saw two wonderful sights. ONE: The beautiful bare ass of Cameron Diaz and TWO: The bare cunt between her legs.

As I gazed at her area, I was blinded by the moon, as it was planted upon my face.

Cameron brought me into her fetish of face-sitting and sufficated me with the sweet smells of success and love spunk.

I used my tongue to stimulate her clitoris as it stood fully erect before me. I was so glad that I had remembered to put my tongue ring in this morning...and I bet she was too!

After her straddling of my face and my brutal punishment of her clit, she completely juiced herself, covering my face with sweet ambrosia.

As she got off of my face, she bent down to see my fully aroused cock, beginning to eject precum...it seemed to silently beg for her mouthful of attention.

She dropped and began a violent assault upon my nine-inch member.

The moans that escaped my mouth seemed to encourage her to continue punishing me.

I was waiting for just the perfect moment to break free of her simple restraint system.

I wasted little time overtaking her.

I immediately wrapped my powerful arms around her and flipped her onto her back.

She looked at me with a slight amount of fear in her pretty blue eyes.

I immediately calmed her fears by passionately kissing her while calmly slipping a finger in her tightening cunt...then a second...and finally a third, as her juices began to flow with precision.

I felt the sticky goo cover my digits and I knew that she was ready to go.

I quickly withdrew my fingers and held them to Cami, letting her smell the delicious odors that came from my three digits.

I slipped them in her mouth, one by one, as she tasted herself, I assumed the position.

I counted to myself and plunged deep inside her with a single stroke.

With my fingers in her mouth, she was unable to scream bloody murder but she did bite down on my fingers pretty hard.

I kept on fucking her deeply as her tits started bouncing with each up and down motion.

We climaxed soon after with screams, scratches, and overflowing cream.

We laid on the floor and rested for a while.

Cami pilled out a cigarette and lit up, making me laugh a little.

C: I think I'm going to have to extend this study.

B: Really...what changed your mind?

I stood up and redressed in my clash t-shirt and khakis.

She tried to rearrange her torn clothing, to no avail.

We kissed with overflowing passion for a moment and then I left her office.

As I walked out into the hallway, I found Sheila sitting in an ugly orange chair, reading Rolling Stone.

S: Well?

B: The project is still going.

S: Thanks for changing her mind.

B: Not a problem, love.

S: I got your next mission.

B: And?

S: It's a bit different...you are going to fuck these two ladies while they are still in character.

B: Stunning guest star?

S: Sort of. Jen Aniston and Courtney Cox.

B: I'm going to fuck Monica and Rachel?

S: Yeah.

B: Why not Phoebe?

S: Don't go there...

I interrupted.

B: Ex?

S: Sort of. You had an affair with her on the show.

B: Wow!

S: You ready to go?

B: Yeah but one more thing...

S: What?

B: Can I get a change of clothes? I love Mick Jones and Joe Strummer and all but I've been wearing this same Clash T-shirt forever.

S: Fine!

With a snap of her fingers, I was dressed in a Led Zeppelin t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

B: Nice.

With another snap of her fingers, I was gone and I was transported once again.

MAY 24.

LOS ANGELES, CA

In a matter of seconds, I was in the green room on a soundstage in Silicone city.

The door opened and I was called onto the set.

To Be Continued...

Chapter 8: Brad and Monica, and Brad and Rachel on the set.