The Perfect Pill Ch. 08

Story Info
He just wants to be F*R*I*E*N*D*S* with Monica and Rachel.
1.5k words
3.39
44.7k
4
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 08/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Perfect Pill Ch. 8: A Fond Farewell to Good F*R*I*E*N*D*S*

MAY 24, 2003 LOS ANGELES, CA

As I exited the green room, the festivities were already well underway. After nine seasons, Friends was finally coming to an end and I was supposed to be a return guest star as Mick, a British Expatriot and former lover of Lisa Kudrow's character (Phoebe Buffay).

I stepped onto the set and waited, as the cameras were set into position. Within a few minutes, the crew was ready to roll and we began to shoot the final scenes for the final episode.

To be completely honest, I stood around for the majority of the day, as I was only in five or six pages of the script but I eventually struck up a conversation with Matthew Perry-to kill as much time as was humanly possible.

At around 2:00, after almost four hours of shooting, it was finally time for me to shoot my scenes. As I discovered, the cast had grown much more professional over the past three seasons, since I had made my last appearance.

By about 5:30, we wrapped production and were done for the day-done forever. Tears filled the eyes of the actors as they left Monica and Chandler's apartment for the last time.

By around 6:00, David Schwimmer and Matt Le Blanc had cleaned out their dressing rooms, and headed home.

A few minutes later, Lisa and Matt Perry checked out. But before she left, Lisa and I talked a little bit as she broke down and cried. I held her for a minute or two and then she left...after giving me her numbers so that we could stay in touch.

I entered my dressing room and took a moment to gather my things. Of course, I grabbed the free fruit basket that was left for me and munches on a free apple.

As I exited the dressing room, I looked at the apartment set as it still stood, nearly perfect. And then I saw her.

It was Jennifer Aniston; she was sitting in Monica's apartment, sobbing softly to herself.

I dropped my basket and walked over to her.

She looked up at me with those puffy blue eyes that made her famous.

I shot her a goofy smile as I continued to chew on my stolen fruit.

B: Hey.

J: Hi Brad.

B: You gonna be alright?

J: Yeah...it's just tough...after 9 years.

B: To say goodbye?

J: Exactly...the idea that I'll never see Mon or Phoebe or Joey again.

B: Sure you will...they'll just be Courteney or Lisa or Matt.

J: But it's not the same...they are the characters to me.

B: Well, if it makes you feel any better...Everytime I watch the end of Home Alone, I cry because I'm afraid that I won't see Kevin McCallister again.

She laughed and kissed me

J: That was sweet.

At that exact moment, Courteney Cox approached and sat down beside us.

C: Hey guys...

J: Court.

B: Sweets.

C: Are you going to be ok dear?

J: I think so...this one here is so funny...he cries at the end of Home Alone.

C: Well then, he's sexy and funny.

I blushed a little as she said that.

J: I'll second that.

C: I'm really pissed that Mick didn't do something with us instead of just Phoebe.

J: Ditto.

I knew that I had a pretty good chance to complete my mission then and there.

B: Well, who says that we can't make that become reality?

C: How can we do that?

J: We are in Monica's apartment.

Courteney smiled at me as I looked over at Jennifer, who looked very intrigued by the idea.

Without warning, Courteney pulled close and shoved her tongue into my mouth. She seemed surprise to find the piercing in my tongue.

C: Did you have this pierced before?

B: No.

C: We could have some fun with this one.

B: Really?

C: Oh yeah, sweetie. But stay in character...bring back the bitter Rockstar accent.

B: Alright.

She quickly shut me up again as our tongues began to dance again.

Jennifer began to get antsy as she reached over to tease Courteney's nipples, as they were outlined through her shirt, due to the frigid studio.

I broke our embrace as I reached over and started to tickle Jennifer's flat and sexy stomach.

She erupted with extreme amusement and rolled on the floor for a moment.

As she laid there, I stripped the crop top from her well-sculpted chest. I was amazed to see her incredible breasts with their large pink areolas. I started to suckle one as I felt a strong tough on my pants.

Courteney was ripping at the seams, trying to get a look and a taste of my cock. She was struggling a bit so I stood up and pulled them off, letting my rock hard member fall into plain view.

She lunged for it as I returned to my brutal punishment of Jennifer's large nippers. I bit down on one of her nipples as she gnashed her teeth hard.

I watched Courteney slowly take more and more of my nine inch cock as she seemed to really enjoy it.

I returned my attention to Jennifer and disposing of her tight hugging jeans. With little effort, I pulled them down and found a wonderful surprise.

SHE WAS COMPLETELY SHAVEN...AS BARE AS WAS HUMANLY POSSIBLE.

I was also surprised to find a butterfly tattooed on her hip. I pulled her jeans down to her feel and began to taste to unrestricted cunt as its smell led me down the path to pleasure.

At that exact moment, Courteney began to jack me off with slow precision while rubbing Jennifer's aroused nipples.

With both of them preoccupied, I decided to take a move.

I stopped licking Jennifer's lovely cunt and got onto my knees.

I positioned the precum-covered head of my cock at the entrance of Jennifer's ass and quickly slammed all nine inches inside.

Her face showed a mixture of displeasure and incredible enjoyment.

I motioned for Courteney to join me as I worked on Jennifer.

As I was fucking Jennifer's tight ass, Courteney began to use her tongue to deeply penetrate Jen's dripping cunt in complete synchronicity.

She moaned as we fucking faster and faster, making her nearly scream with desire.

Moments later, her juices would cover the face of the lovely Courteney Cox and my warm cum would drip from her tight little ass.

We all rested for a minute or two before I pulled out of Jen and let her lick the remaining white gold from my fading cock.

Courteney began to lick the immense amount of cum from Jen's ass as I slowly injected my rejuvenated cock into Court's sloppy cunt.

She moaned as I pushed deeper into her and as I hit the world famous G-Spot that can make you a sexual god to your woman.

She pushed me back down to the floor as she began to ride me like a true cowgirl would a horse.

As Court fucked me, Jen jumped up and put her dripping cunt into my face. I happily ate her while using my lower body to fuck Court with absolute enjoyment.

When I felt as though I was about to cum, I pulled out and shot a long hard load all over Courteney's good-sized tits. In no time, Jennifer was already licking the hot spunk from her friend's chest.

I was trying to recover when I found both of them licking and sucking my frail cock, cleaning cum and juices from it.

The evening ended with more of the same.

When we finally got cleaned up and left the studio, it was nearly 1 in the morning. We all smiled and parted ways with fond memories of group sex and the end of an era in the world of television.

As I left the studio and got into my car, I found a fax on the seat from my old friend Sheila:

"Brad-

Get back to your hotel and get your stuff together.

You've really got a plane to catch.

-Sheila"

I wondered what was in store for me as I hoped into my car and drove to the local burger joint.

I ordered a double bacon cheeseburger meal and ate it on the way.

I arrived at the hotel and went in.

As I exited the elevator and entered a room at the end of the hall.

I turned on the light and found an envelope sitting on the nightstand.

As I opened it, I found a plane ticket, a backstage pass with a day in June written on it, and a copy of my original list with names crossed out and a note on the bottom:

"B:

6 and 7 are next...you're mission is almost through...but, you've got a very important decision coming up...so make sure you are open to every possible situation."

JUNE 10

After a 12 hour flight and little sleep, I was in Paris for a music festival and another crazy love session.

I was walking through the backstage area when I was suddenly yanked into a room and I stood before a rocking chick wearing her long strawberry blonde hair, a smile, and little else

To be continued...Chapter 9: Gwen Stefani and Britney Spears: Together at Last?