The Perfect Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give a simple nod and he sinks into me. I gasp. "You feel so good. So wet and tight," he tells me. I lift myself up then rock back down, making us both moan. His eyes are everywhere. He looks to eyes, then my lips, then my tits, then they travel down to where we meet as I rock myself again. He lifts up to meet me this time, spurring me on. I rock faster and he meets me thrust for thrust. I spasm around his cock just before I feel him tense and spurt inside me.

I collapse on top of him. "What does this mean?" I ask, not wanting to ruin the moment, but needing to know where things stand between us.

He looks at me affectionately. "Jill, I have been in love with you since I was fourteen. I want you. I want to be your boyfriend. I want to marry you. I want to be with you forever."

"You love me?"

"I love you," he says, punctuating it with a kiss.

"I love you, too."

~

We shower and flirt and agree to tell Justin tonight when he gets home. This is important and I don't know how he will feel about his best friend and little sister, but it doesn't matter. I love Zach. I loved him when I was thirteen and the feelings never went away. They just grew and grew. That's why I couldn't say yet to Austin. How could I give him my heart when Zach has owned it for eight years?

We are sitting on the couch, cuddling, but break apart when we hear Justin's key in the door. "You took down my cameras!" He accuses, pointing to Zach, who just shrugs.

"Asshole," he mumbles walking to the fridge to pull out a water bottle before plopping down on a chair across from us. "So what happened? That was the best prank ever. The ultimate prank. The perfect prank! I can't believe I didn't get to see it after all!"

"What prank?" I ask, "The plastic wrap or the toilet water?" I feel a bit shaky because Justin keeps looking to Zach like they are in on something together. My stomach sinks. No, my brother might be an asshole, but he wouldn't have his best friend fuck me as an April Fools Day prank.

"The letter," Justin says, looking to Zach and Zach's face drains of color. "Seriously, that was some perfect shit. It took my a month to perfect the girly handwriting that is so uniquely Jilly Beans, then I put it on your desk where I knew you would drop your paycheck after your lesson today. I didn't even know Jilly would be in town, never mind here. That was just icing on the cake! Did she slap you? Please tell me she slapped you!"

"What letter?" I ask, but then I remember the notebook paper Zach dropped when he walking into the bedroom and I get up to find it. Zach is so pale now. He looks like he's going to be sick. I get the papers and smooth them out.

In a handwriting that is identical to mine, I read;

Dear Zach, I can't keep this in anymore. I'm in love with you. I'm leaving Austin because I can't be with anyone but you. Every time you look at me, my heart beats faster...

It goes on and on this way in a ridiculously exaggerated way that seems like it would only be realistic on an ABC Family teen show. I slide myself onto Zach's lap and he relaxes a little. I put my mouth on his and he relaxes a little more. I whisper, "I love you," in his ear and muscles finally loosen.

"This is pretty good, Justin. I don't think I would be so dramatic, but everything you wrote here was true."

"What?" My brother asks, his head jerking between Zach and I. "Oh, I get it. You're turning this around and fucking with me. Happy April Fools, I didn't get you after all. Ha, ha."

"They only fucking we are doing is with each other, like we just did a couple hours ago in that bed over there," I say, nodding towards the door.

"What the fuck?" Justin says, standing up, "What about Austin? What about your fiance?"

"Fiance?" Zach asks, stiffening again.

"Yeah, Austin came to me a month ago to ask for permission to ask Jill to marry him. I told him yes. I was shocked that he asked me, but our dad isn't in our lives and he felt like he needed my blessing. I thought you came home to tell me and Mom."

"I told him no. I couldn't marry him. I'm in love with Zach."

"Holy shit. I feel like an asshole now. All that time I told him to stay away from you and you felt the same way? You always acted like we annoyed you so much."

"All that time? How long have you known?" I ask.

Zach laughs as Justin answers, "Since I caught him using those naked pictures you sent when we hacked your phone as spank bank material."

"You don't need those pictures for your spank bank anymore," I tell Zach, slipping my fingers into that silky hair. His dimples show and he laughs, probably because I just said "spank bank" and he's still a boy. "You can have the real thing whenever you want."

"I don't know if I'm happy about this or if I'm completely grossed out, Justin says, walking away in a daze. Zach lays me back on the couch.

"Hey, Justin?" He says and my brother turns around. "You were right, that was the most perfect prank ever," he says, just before his lips meet mine.

12