The Perfect Pussy

Story Info
Ex con discovers the perfect pussy is in his back yard.
3k words
4.35
71.7k
56

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author Note: As always, I want to thank you for taking the time to read my story and hope you enjoy it. I know I am not the perfect writer, but if you find something that will help me improve or have good or bad comments, please, let me know. Thanks!)

*

What the hell had she done to him? Leaning back against the door frame, Harley Barnes lit a cigarette, and watched as his brother's sister in law helped her sister set up the picnic table in the back yard. Her name was Kenita James and a week ago she had stepped off the bus that stopped in Crossroads, Oklahoma twice a week. He had somehow expected to see a carbon copy of Kate, instead he had seen a woman that wasn't fully a woman yet and had felt a totally unexpected reaction to.

Harley was twenty nine years old, eleven years her senior, but even that didn't deter his mind and body from thinking and feeling what was just below the surface. He hadn't felt things he was feeling now since he was a kid, and wrestling with the prom queen in the back seat of his daddy's car. Not that he saw him and Keni in the back seat of an old Cadillac. No, what he saw was them in a king sized bed, with hot, sweaty bodies and coiled together like a pair of snakes in mating season. Six months, a year ago he might have put it down to five years of enforced celibacy. But he'd known plenty of women since his release from confinement, and he knew plenty more who would have acted out his fantasies with little regret.

So what the hell was going on with Keni? Why was he so hot for a gal that until now he had considered simply some kid? She was no kid now, that was for sure. Tall, and full figured, but it was her face, and hair that caught a man's attention. She looked sweet with all that silky dirty blond hair falling down her back and surrounding a suntanned face; her bright emerald green eyes looking out from beneath long, golden lashes. He admired her bravado in her choice of clothes too. Most big girls would have never come out of the house in the skimpy cut off jean shorts and low cut top with the back as bare as it was, and tied around her neck. The lower half was more modest, but it still made a man want to drool from the size of her breasts. And those skimpy shorts revealed long, well shaped legs that were as sun kissed as her face and arms. He especially liked the back view, her broad little ass was just right for a man who liked to grip something when he was taking a long, hot ride.

Harley was a man who liked to ride all night long. He had been that way for a long time. Back before he had beaten that man almost to death in that bar fight, he had been popular with the local ladies and he had taken advantage of it. Being a tall, muscular man with reasonably good looks helped too. Women were fond of his silky black hair and bright blue eyes as well. Of course these days he didn't look so pretty. Bar fights had left him minus more then one or two teeth, and his hard drinking, hard living ways had taken its toll on his body. A fight in prison had left his nose crooked from being broke and more then one scar marked him from being cut by various sharp objects by men who didn't like his attitude for one reason or another.

His momma had almost cried the first time she saw him after he had come out of the prison infirmary, yet she hadn't been surprised. He had always been the family bad boy, much preferring fun to working on the farm sunrise to sunset. He had never done as good in school as the rest, and it had been clear from his choice in women that she was probably never going to take his wife to church and introduce her to the fine women of the community. Shit, the women he knew were more likely to be seen on wanted posters, and in mug shot books.

So what the fuck was Keni doing to him? He was hot for her, but this wasn't some bar room bitch willing to spread her legs for anyone who had the price, she was as sweet and pure as honey fresh from the comb. Odds were she was the type of girl who would run screaming into the night if she saw a man's cock at full mast. Damn if he wouldn't like to show her his though, and it wouldn't be hard. All he would have to do right now was open his jeans, and his meat would be right there. His cock was hard and throbbing for her to take it between those lush full lips or those sweet fleshy thighs. He bet her honey was as sweet as the rest of her.

Unconsciously, he licked his lips thinking about putting his tongue on a pair of pink lips with a hard little clit at the top. Not to mention flicking it against those nipples that looked like they would be the size of grapes when they were hard, and wet with saliva. God, he was torturing himself. All he wanted to do was drag her out to the barn, get her up in the hayloft, pull down those shorts and ram himself deep in side what he was sure would be a tight pussy.

A groan escaped his lips and knew he was going to go crazy if he didn't take care of the beast in his pants. Turning on his heel, he went into his brother's house and upstairs. He knew the layout; it had once been his uncles. His brother Dean and Kate had taken it over when Uncle Fred and his wife moved to a smaller place once the nest was empty. He ignored his brother's room and for some perverse reason the bathroom. Instead, he carefully checked the other rooms and felt like a thief as he stole into the room Keni was using.

Finding a pair of her panties she had left on the floor, he did something he hadn't done before; he lifted the crotch to his nose and inhaled deeply. Yeah, that was what he wanted. The smell of her was clear and he opened his pants as he let the tip of his tongue run up and down the crotch. When they were damp from his saliva, he wrapped them around his cock, and began to stroke firmly but slowly. Damn if the silky material didn't feel as good as it had smelled and he could imagine all too easily doing this while she wore them. Not that she would be wearing them for long. He'd be ripping them from her and...

"Harley, what the hell are you doing with my underwear?" Keni's soft toned voice ripped through him like a knife.

His eyes flew open and he paled as he turned to look at her, still clutching his cock and her panties as he did. "Uh...uh Keni, I thought..." He swallowed hard. "I thought you were still helping Kate..." God, he was so busted now. Being a bad boy was one thing, being a pervert was something else.

She gave him a smile that was filled with amusement, her eyes dancing mischievously. Moving into the room she closed the door behind her then leaned against it with her shoulder and hip as she locked it. Her arms folded under her breasts, lifting them up. "I was, but I forgot something up here. So what were you doing Harley? I don't think those are your color or your size."

"Are you going to bust me Keni? Because if you are, take pity on me and let me get off before you go telling Dean and Kate."

She licked her lips. "I might, unless you do something for me in return. Tell me; is that cock of yours good for something besides jacking off in a woman's panties?"

It took a minute for his brain to wrap around the look that had entered her eyes, but when it did, he grinned. "I never heard anyone complain. He's gotten a few compliments in his time in fact."

Her eyes flickered down to the still hard rod of steel he held in his hand. "Hmm, I can see why. Looks nice from where I am standing. Of course, it might need closer inspection. You mind?"

His grin grew. "Not at all, but I didn't take you for a meat inspector."

Keni laughed. "Harley, I been eighteen since March, I've inspected a couple."

As she moved up to him, Harley discarded the underwear and let his cock hang free. "I think you'll find it prime choice." God, she was hotter then he had ever expected. "Do you do a full inspection? Or just one that involves the feel and texture?"

"Depends on the mood I'm in. I do like the taste test." She flicked her tongue as she said it and Harley moaned.

Without hesitation, he reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her to him; he felt her breasts against his chest and quickly gripped her head as he lowered his to hers. "God girl, you were driving me insane down stairs just looking at you, give me your mouth. I got to taste it."

She didn't hesitate to open her lips and admit his tongue. He probed and tasted its depths and was reluctant to let them come up for air. When he did, he saw that she was as happy with the results as he was. "Hmm, that is very nice."

"Yeah, let's try that again." He wrapped his arms around her and she did the same as he devoured her mouth over and over. At the same time his hand moved over her back and the round bottom he had admired so much. This time when he drew back, he looked at her. "How much time we got?"

"Not near enough. Maybe an hour..."

She was right, not near enough for him. "We still got some time to play a little. Make it better when we sneak off to the barn after dinner." He reached under her hair and pulled the tie of her top loose, it dropped down and he began to fondle and caress her breasts. "God, you feel so good, I can barely get my hand around your tits."

"Squeeze them tighter. I like that." She moved so he could put one leg between hers. He could feel her heat through his jeans. "Harley, that feels so good, I love how your hand feels."

He moved his mouth from her lips to her ear and whispered roughly. "Open your shorts, my fingers want to dip some of that sweet honey I know is running out of you." Her fingers bumped his cock as she did as he asked and he shoved his hand down the front of them. Sure enough, she was beyond damp. Her panties were soaked and he felt the hard throbbing clit as he ran his fingers down the soft slit that he was dying to lick. At her hole, he took a deep breath before probing at it with a more gentle touch. When he found no barrier blocking his way, he looked at her. "I envy the man who got there first."

She gave a soft giggle. "Then you envy a cucumber. I popped myself right after my birthday. Hurt like hell, but I figured it was going to waste anyway. Boys back home, they never much interested me." Her body shivered as his fingers explored her as deep as they could go. "Oh yeah Harley, finger fuck me please. Your fingers feel much better then that old vegetable ever did."

"I got a better idea. As hot as we both are, a fast fuck will get us both off and then later we can take things slower and easier. You want that Keni; you want a real cock in your hot hole? Never felt a woman so hot, feels like you could burn me to a crisp." He rubbed her clit and she shivered again. "I need your pussy Keni; I need to bury my cock all the way up to my balls in you. I need to fuck the hell out of you until I shoot the load my balls are aching to give you."

She groaned. "Oh god, yes Harley, fuck me, please, I need to feel a real man in me."

"You protected? I got rubbers, but I like to ride bareback."

"Yeah, mom put me on them for safety sake. God, keep rubbing my clit like that and I am going to go insane before you fuck me." Her fingers were on his cock now, wrapped around it and stroking slowly. "Fuck me Harley, fuck me the way I been dreaming of you fucking me for so long."

That surprised him, before she had never seemed to think much of her sister's brother in law. She had spent most of her summer vacations here since the wedding ten years back, and had even come with his family on their monthly visits, but he had never suspected... "You have been dreaming of me?"

"Hell yes, for as long as I can remember. Why I was always so shy around you. I had dreams of you even before it was something I should have been dreaming. You were the one I always imagined when I was playing with myself and the cucumber was just a substitute for you. God, it hurt so badly, but I didn't care, all I knew in my daydreams was that it was you slamming into me. Harley, please, fuck me, I need your cock so bad."

He drew back from her body. "Get those fucking shorts off and lay down on the bed. Your fantasy is about to become reality." She did as he asked and as she did, he pushed his jeans down past his knees. Damn, he had never known she was so hot for him. If he had...if he had he would have been in jail for more then assault and battery.

When she was on the bed, his hands gripped her legs roughly and spread her wide to his gaze. God, he wanted to eat that sugar coated pussy, but right now he need to bury himself all the ways to his balls. To hell with his family downstairs, he was going to get a hot slice of this bitch and he was going to give it to her the way he gave it to every woman he fucked. Fast and hard, knowing that it was the best way for them to get the pleasure they wanted. He had learned a long time ago how to control it even when he was pounding into some bitch like a freight train.

He heard her grunt as he shoved himself into her and began to fuck her. Soon her moans were purrs and he sucked at her tits and those gorgeous nipples as he gave her the first real ride of the many he was already envisioning. When he buried his tongue in her mouth, she sucked on it wildly and he felt her hips lift to meet his every thrust.

"Oh Keni, you are such a hot bitch. If I had known how sweet it was between your thighs, I would have been here the first night you arrived. I have been wasting my cock on the sluts around here. This is where I want to sink him from now on. Fuck you day and night, so hard we make this house shake." He knew even as he spoke, it was true. He had never felt a tighter, wetter pussy in his life.

"Yes Harley, that is so good. Fuck me Harley, give me all you got and still give me more. I'm your hot bitch if you want me as bad as I want you. Jam that prime choice in me so it comes out my throat. Fuck me Harley; take my body and do all you want to it."

He began to pound even harder and the bed danced below them. There was no way anyone down stairs could fail to know what was going on, but he could care less. He was in fucking heaven and the way this hot ass was moving below him said Keni was having as much fucking fun as he was. Her fingers were gripping his shoulders and he could almost swear her nails were digging in to both his shirt and skin at the same time.

"Come on baby, give me what I want most right now, flood my cock with your cum. I want to feel your pussy go into overdrive. Can't wait to feel you spasm around me and feel your ass clench. My balls are boiling but I won't let them empty until I feel you cum." He knew she was close, the juice was coming faster now, and it was heating up. "Cum you little bitch, cum on my cock. Be my nasty bitch; give me all that hot juice I know you got in you. Give me your juice baby, let me feel it run down my balls and then I'll fill you up. I got one hell of a hot load for my hot, nasty bitch."

"Fuck me Harley, fuck you nasty bitch, I'm getting close..." Even as she said it, he felt it start, and he slammed into her as he let his own cum fill her.

It was a cum unlike any he had ever felt before. Even the first time after his release hadn't been as strong or as powerful as this one had. They were both drenched in heat, but it had nothing to do with the hot summer heat outside her bedroom window. He rested his head on her breasts to catch his breath, and felt her push his long black hair off his face. Lord, he could die happy now; he had met the perfect pussy and found it good.

To be continued...