The Perfect Pussy Ch. 09

Story Info
Keni gets a gun and sets a date.
4.9k words
4.58
14.8k
4

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I want to thank everyone who responded to the Review Essay submission I made about how to end The Perfect Pussy, both on the site and through Feedback. To be honest, it was a mixed bag so I did some writing and doodling and tried a bunch of idea, what I came up with can be found in this and in the What If I wrote called Mistaken Identity. I hope it answers questions and I promise, there will be more adventures of the Barnes, and James Families, not to mention a few folks from the town of Crossroads, Oklahoma.

As I was pondering what to do about the tales from here on out, I also came up with an idea of another series of stories called the Crossroads Chronicles. This will be the first in them, but expect one set in Oregon soon. Sorry to say none of them will feature any of the Characters from this series, or then again, maybe they will...who knows...because I sure don't...

Peace darkstone57.

5/2008

*

Harley pulled his shirt on and flexed his right bicep as he looked at Keni. Damn that felt good, his arm and shoulder felt like a ten ton weight had been taken off it. His body had one more scar, but it didn't bother him. Instead, he just felt better to be free of that damn cast and back to where he should be. Keni was watching him with a smile and he was tempted to jump on her the minute he had finished buttoning up the shirt. Instead he knelt on the bed and moved so he could rest on her easily. "Hmm, I hate the idea of going to work today, I'd much rather stay here and spend the day in bed with you."

"You were the one who said we needed the money Harley, and Scooter does need your help; Maggie said he is totally behind on his work." She coiled her arms around his neck. "We need to get back to normal around here Harley, it's bad enough knowing Waylon is out on the loose somewhere out there and now with the wedding so close, both Heather and your mom are in a state of total shock."

He knew she was right, but it didn't make the idea of leaving her for more then a few minutes seem any more appealing. "Well, you know if you need anything all you have to do is call and I'll be home in a flash; your mom having to leave so abruptly didn't help either."

"No, but I understand...her job is important to her and this crisis is just what she needs to get her own head together. Plus dad was missing her more then he cared to admit. So, now let me up so I can go make you breakfast and give Kate a break from the twins for a while. She's been going non stop the past couple days."

He moved but reluctantly. Throwing back the bedding, he watched with hungry eyes as she got up and moved to the bathroom with an unconcern that her body was totally nude. They had spent half the night making up for the lack of serious love play between them for the last six weeks and while they had tried to be as quiet as possible, they had still gotten a little loud more then once. As she closed the bathroom door, cutting off his view, he lay back on the bed, and inhaled their scents. God, he was in love with that woman. She knew all the right buttons to push and when she did, he was sure he had died and gone to heaven.

Going down to the kitchen he found Dean sitting at the table, a cup of coffee in front of him and the local paper open to the want ads. Getting a cup and filling it with the coffee he needed, Harley sat down. "Going to do it huh?" His brother had been talking about this since the twins had arrived, and Harley knew he couldn't blame Dean for even considering it.

Dean nodded. "I admit, I don't want to, but the harvest was the worse we've had in the last ten years and now with the hospital bills and the twins, we need the money. Hell Harley, we barely cleared enough to pay the taxes and carry us through the winter. If it wasn't for Keni tapping into her college fund..." He stopped short. "Forget I said that, you never heard me say that..."

Harley shook his head, this was the first he had heard of her having a college fund, or that she had even been thinking of going to college. "Not going to happen, what was that about a college fund...?"

His brother sighed. "Its money Keni's folks have been paying into for years. Kate and John both had one too. She's been tapping into it, helping with the bills and such...Kate and I didn't want to take it, figuring you two might have another use for it, but she insisted...are you going to yell at her?" There was worry in his voice that Harley might let his tempter and pride get the better of him again.

Harley considered doing just that; instead, he knew she had her reasons, and with all that had been happening, she would have wanted him to not have to worry about things. "No, I can't...she's done what she thinks we needed to do. Just not sure if I like being supported by a woman and not taking care of her the way I should be...do her folks know?" If Janie and John had been putting this money in, it was clear they had intended her to go to college like her sister and brother.

Dean nodded. "Janie arranged to have money transferred right after she got here. She and John argued with her over it, but you know how stubborn Keni can be, and she even said that she has no intention of ever using that money for school."

As if on cue, Keni came into the kitchen, catching the last of the conversation. "And I don't, you told him huh?" Her voice didn't sound happy, "Dean, you got a big mouth at times."

Harley saw his brother's look, it was clear that Dean wasn't any happier about her using her money to help out then he was himself. "It just slipped out Keni, I didn't mean..."

She sighed. "I know, Kate was wondering if you come give her a hand a minute." When he was gone, she went to the fridge and took out eggs and a package of bacon. "Are you going to yell at me?"

Shaking his head, he got up to get more coffee. "No, I guess I should, but I know you did it to help out. So how much did your mom transfer, and how pissed are they?"

"Ten thousand, I had twenty five in it. So we still have a fifteen thousand cushion, and truthfully once I explained things, they were pretty reasonable about it." She seemed intent on what she was doing and Harley knew she was still nervous. Sitting down his coffee so he wouldn't burn her, he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "I should have told you Harley..."

Nuzzling her neck, he found her ear, and nipped at the lobe. "No, that isn't something we needed to decide on together, but I wish I had known how bad things were around here. That shit of being down for six weeks put me out of the loop." He decided it was better to change the subject. "Dean's looking for a job in town besides working the farm."

Keni nodded. "I know, Kate told me last night, she wishes he wouldn't, but they've worked so hard to build this place up Harley..."

"I know, this place means a lot to you too doesn't it?" There was something in her tone that he hadn't heard before, he knew that like Kate; she liked the area and the town but he'd often wondered if Keni wouldn't be happier back in Portland.

Her voice improved as she answered him. "I love it here, and the farm is great. I admit I wasn't sure how to handle being on a farm the first couple times I was here, but those summers I spent here, they were some of the happiest times of my life. It got so I hated the idea of leaving. I remember this time a couple years ago, I was up in the hayloft helping Dean do something and Waylon came up and he was teasing me how good I looked as a farm girl. He said that maybe this was where I belonged same as Kate. I joked with him that I had to find a man as good looking as Dean and he said..."

Harley looked at her as her voice dropped off. "Keni honey, you okay?"

"He...he said that maybe he would be that man, and we all laughed, but now that I think about it, I just wonder if he wasn't serious..." She swallowed hard. "Harley, he...he tried to kiss me a couple times that summer, but I thought he was just teasing me...what if he wasn't, what if..."

He saw where her mind was headed and he had to admit it was a possibility, but this wasn't the time for her to be thinking it was her fault again. "Honey, it doesn't matter, if he did want you for himself back then, well, he should have said something, given you a chance to make a choice. But he didn't, he let it fester inside him, he shouldn't have. He should have let you know some how. Now it's too late, I have you and that is that. So just let it go..."

She looked doubtful, but as he ate breakfast, he knew that in time she would do as he asked. He had one complaint with her; she worried too much at times about what was and what might have been. That was okay, she would outgrow it eventually, and if not, well it was just one of those little things that a husband put up with.

* * *

Dean came back down with Maggie and warmed up a bottle while he leaned against the counter. "You need the truck today Keni? I...I need to make a run to town." That tone was back, telling them both that Dean didn't want to do what he knew he had to. The farm had been in the family for a long time, and while he wanted to support his family, he was too ingrained in the earth to ever be happy to do anything but farm.

She shook her head. "No, but I'll give you a list of what we need at the store, Kate feeding John?"

"Yeah, though I don't think he's eating as good as his uncle. Going somewhere Harley...?"

"Scooter needs some help. He's behind and I need to make some money, I don't mind my wife supporting me, but it would be nice if I at least helped out." He held out his coffee cup so Keni could refill it. "Thanks babe, so you decide when the wedding day is yet?" He grinned as he asked that. "You know you're going to need set a day sometime..."

She nodded. "I know: I just want to be sure that things are a little more back to normal, and there is Heather and Mike's wedding to consider, I don't want to steal their spotlight..."

Dean interrupted. "Setting a date is not stealing the spotlight Keni, and you might as well give in, he's not going to stop until you do, that's what I did to Kate or didn't she tell you that? At least he has an advantage over me. He got to spend more time with your folks then I did before the wedding, and can be sure Janie and John like him, other wise you wouldn't be here."

Harley knew that was the truth. He still wondered if Janie and John really approved of him, or if it was just the idea that Keni had decided and that was that. Not that he really cared. He wanted her to be his wife in all the ways possible. Some day he wanted to be the one feeding a new born child the way Dean was feeding Maggie. Even as he thought of it, Kate came in with John, he was bigger then his sister, but at time it was hard to believe considering they were already six weeks old. Both had grown and filled out, were eating well. A check up had told them that both mom and babies were continuing to do well.

He felt Keni wrap her arms around his neck and he smiled as he remembered how he had regretted leaving the bed this morning, turning his head to nibble on her ear, he smiled. "Hey, good looking lets go make a baby..."

She giggled. "Maybe tomorrow, aren't you due at Scooters at nine?"

"Only if you promise to be in bed and waiting for me when I get home," he finished his coffee and stood up. Wrapping his arms around her waist he gripped her bottom and pulled her tight against him. "Take it a little easy today; I don't want you too worn out tonight okay?" When he finally let her go, he popped her on the ass, and then ran out the back door to the laughter of his brother, sister in law, and his woman.

* * *

Scooter looked at him as he wiped his hands on a rag, and grinned. "About time you came back to work Harley, all the women in town been crying over you not being here to work on their cars. Keep telling them you're out of circulation, but they still don't believe it."

"Too bad, I am out of circulation and will scream it from the rooftops if that is what it takes. Hell, we been together since June, and this is what, October, damn near November, ever known me to be with any one women more then over night?"

"No, but to be honest, I am glad to see it, you and Keni been through a lot in the last five months, and most folks would have called it quits the minute Waylon started all his shit. Speaking of which, any word on our local sicko?"

Harley shook his head. "No, and it bothers me, the Mounties staked out those cabins for over a week, and he never did show up. The neighbors up there have been keeping an eye out too. No sign, nothing. Even Anita's car has vanished from the face of the Earth. Lousy thing to think, but is it too much to hope he drove off a cliff thinking he was Christ and could walk on air?"

It was a lousy thing to think, he was Waylon's brother, but for all the pain and hurt he had caused his family, Harley found he had little concern for more then a fly, than he did for his brother. He had to admit, he would feel a lot better if he knew where Waylon was and what the hell he was up to. That woman, the one up by Tulsa, his brother had used his name, had said things to her that only he and Keni had shared, it still bothered him to think of Waylon spying on them, of knowing what he had said and done to Keni in their most private moments.

"Scooter, your dad still got that pistol he wanted to sell a few years back?"

Scooter looked at him wide eyed. "Harley, you know you can't, you're a convicted felon. They catch you with that gun..."

Harley nodded. "I know, but I wasn't thinking for me, I was thinking for Keni, she's almost nineteen, old enough to pack one. I want her to be safe, that's all, and I want her to be safe when I can't be there with her..."

That brought understanding to his friend's face. "No, he sold the Colt, but he's got a couple nice ones he found at a gun show up in Tulsa. I'll have him come by before you leave today, but are you sure she'd even be willing to use one...no sense buying one if she is going to be afraid to use it."

"Only one way to find out, call your dad..."

* * *

Keni looked at the pistol in her hand and lined it up to site it. Harley watched as Scooter's dad Buck stood behind her, explaining how to pull the trigger and line up the target. He was a licensed instructor on gun safety and how to use one. A talk with the corrections department had cleared it to be in the house even if he was living there, considering the attempt on their lives and the restraining order that had been issued against Waylon afterwards.

"Okay you all, Fire in the Hole!" Buck laughed as he moved away to let her shoot. It was a term he had used since Harley could remember with new students.

She pulled the trigger and fired until the clip was empty. The nine millimeter fit her hand perfectly and when she lowered the gun, and flipped on the safety, Scooter jogged over to the target. They didn't need to bring it close to see she had hit the center every time; a nice, neat hole was clearly visible. "Son of a bitch Keni, remind me never to piss you off sugar." Scooter laughed. "Damn, even Maggie couldn't shoot like that the first time."

Keni looked at him and Harley heard the tone of her voice. "Maggie didn't have the need to protect her family like I do either."

Scooter shook his head. "No, no she didn't."

Harley walked over to the table and watched as she laid the gun down. Moving behind her, he wrapped his arms around her and felt that she was shaking. "You don't like this do you baby?"

"No, but I know why you suggested it, and I agree with you, Kate and I can't spend our days in fear Harley, and if that means having a gun in reach, then hell yes. I mean we got those babies to consider, and I won't let that son of a bitch hurt them or my sister, let alone you, or Dean or anyone I care about."

He ran his hand down over her belly and tried to imagine it round and swollen with his baby. It wasn't hard. "Maybe we should go to Oregon for a while, see your folks and take a break from all this..."

She shook her head and looked at him. "Nope, you're stuck with me honey. Don't go thinking you can take me home and drop me on mom and dad's front step..."

"Honey, the only thing I want to drop you on is a nice soft bed and spending a few hours of uninterrupted time ravishing your body. I'm still trying to make up for six weeks of blow jobs. Not to mention six weeks of not having him in that nice hot nest you got inside your jeans. Always knew I was a damn sex maniac, but I was nothing back then compared to how you make me feel these days."

"How do I make you feel Harley?" She put her hand over his.

Harley grinned as he put his lips next to her ear, and dropped his voice to a deep whisper. "Like I could put my cock in you and leave it there for the rest of my life. Right now, I can think of nothing I would like better then to bend you over this table, pull down our jeans and fuck you until you beg me for mercy. I'd love to paddle your hot ass and punish you for being such a hot woman I got no control around you." He pressed the front of his jeans into her soft bottom. "I'd love to be fucking and sucking you till you scream so loud that they could hear you on the moon."

Her moan caught his attention and he slipped his hand up under her tee shirt, even through the bra she wore, he could feel her nipples hard and pushing against the lace. "Harley..."

"Shh baby, just let me play a little. Right now I want to take you some place, and throw you down on the ground, pull off your clothes and just slam him home, feel those luscious legs around me and just pump in and out until I empty every damn drop of cum I got into you. You're my hot, nasty woman and I love you for it. You take me as I am and never refuse me, no matter how off the wall I am. You stand by me through the worst and the best, and right now I can't think of anything I want more than to fuck you over and over..." Harley loved talking dirty to her, she got even more excited over it then he did.

Scooter interrupted their moment of intimacy with a grin and a chuckle. "Okay you two, break it up, dad's got a class of kids coming in about ten minutes and the last thing they need to see is you two having sex in the great outdoors."

Harley grinned and Keni giggled. "Fine, then we'll go someplace more private. Thanks Scooter, you too Buck..." He shook hands with his friend's dad and Scooter promised to bring the gun by later. He hadn't thought about it earlier, but now he did need to get her alone and have some fun.

* * *

Keni raised her head and gripped his shoulders with a vise like touch. "Oh god Harley, where is this coming from...?"

He didn't pause in his thrusting motions in and out of her. "I don't know, but right now I don't care, it's heaven honey, he needed this so bad, and from the feel of the juice running from you, so did you. It's been so long since we been able to be like this, just us and the sun." He looked down and watched as his cock plunged into her and drew back. Going back to a kneeling position, he saw it even better and his body tightened. "God, I love watching him go in and out of you. Seeing our hair mix and mingle. My hot fucking woman, my hot nasty bitch, god honey, fuck your man...give your man that hot pussy plus all that cum you got in it for me baby."

They were parked down by the creek and he had barely given her a chance to breathe before he had dragged her into the bed of the truck. The sleeping bag was laid out and they had raced to see who could strip first. He hadn't cared who saw, who heard, who might wonder what the hell they were doing. All he had known was the need to put his cock in her and fuck her crazy. This was the third time in the last two hours that he had been able to get hard, and now it was clear that it was going to be one of their longer sessions.

12