The Perfect Pussy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down he used his fingers to spread her lips even more and he rubbed her swollen clit hard as he fucked her. "Harley, oh God, yes, that's so good, do it honey..." She was getting close now and he rubbed even harder.

"Come on baby, give me all that honey I know you got, come on Keni, coat my cock even more then it already is, your man is in lust heaven right now, and I want it all..." He was yelling, almost screaming at her but he couldn't help it. A part of him was feeling as if he needed to tell the whole world she was his and what she did to him. "My hot fucking bitch, come on baby, come on. Cum for me honey, cum for me..." His fingers began to twist and pull and he felt her pussy muscles go into the spasms he had been wanting. "Yes baby, give it to me, that's it, coat me baby, and squeeze me tight with that hot pussy. My fucking hot woman, God gave you to me, and I want you more and more every day...!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh fuck, I'm coming baby, I'm filling you up."

This time he collapsed on her with a body covered in sweat and a total exhaustion that left him too drained to do more then rest his body on her. Keni was acting as if she felt the same way he did, and stroked his skin with slow, lazy motions. Her voice was soft when she spoke. "How do you like New Years Eve?"

"My favorite holiday...out with the old, in with the new, we should start thinking about what we want to do for it huh?"

She giggled softly. "Actually, I was thinking we could get married..."

It took him a minute for her words to sink in, when they did, he raised his whole body and looked at her with shock. "Keni, you're serious right? I mean you're not still lust crazed are you?"

"I am totally serious Harley, New Years Eve...like you said, out with the old, in with the new. What could be better then to be married on New Years Eve?"

Moving so he was looking into her eyes, he bent his head to kiss her gently. "Not a damn thing sweetheart. Not a damn thing in the world."

* * *

The girl felt more then a little nervous as the man who they had picked up beside his broken down car shifted beside him in the seat. She really wished Randy had passed on by, but Randy was a nice guy and believed in helping out folks no matter how dirty or smelly they were. It might have been better if he had crawled in back, instead of asking to sit in front because he got car sick. As it was his leg kept pressing in to hers and she was sure that at least more then once, he had run his finger over the edge of her skirt onto her bare leg.

"So you two kids live near here? I never been to Idaho before, spent my whole life in Oklahoma..." That explained the soft accent he had.

Randy nodded. "Yeah, well, I do, Shelly is from Oregon. Her aunt and my mom are old friends, and we just sort of ended up at the same college..."

"That's funny; I got a girl friend that is from Oregon too. Pretty blond named Kenita; her sister married my brother, that's how we met. She's who I'm on my way to see." His eyes took on an almost dreamy expression. "God, I been in love with her for so long, since the first time we met almost. Of course, she was just a kid then. But now she's all grown up and all mine..." His eyes flickered to Shelly. "You look a bit like her in all honesty...she's a blond too, and your eyes are the same color green." He turned his face to look out the window at the growing dark. "I miss her something awful..."

Shelly heard the longing in his voice. "That's too bad; maybe you should call her or something..."

"No, I want to surprise her. She's all I've ever wanted in my life, my brother, he tried to hurt her, but I sent her home, let me tell you Randy, never let anyone stand between you and Shelly, you do that it does nothing but hurt everyone involved..."

Shelly barely had time to react as the man leaned across her and shoved the long, deadly looking knife in Randy's side, and blood began to spray out. Her scream was muffled as he grabbed the steering wheel, and she heard his voice. "Take his foot off the accelerator bitch, other wise we're all going to die. And I'm not ready for that yet. Do it, now!"

She did as he said and as the car began to slow, he used the knife on Randy again, this time slitting his throat. This was insane, this was crazy, he was insane...as she began to pass out, she heard him yelling at her to put her foot on the brake and as if she was in a nightmare, she felt her foot do he commanded. The car lurched to a stop, and all went black...

He looked at the girl and nodded. Good she was out, and the car was stopped. Just to be sure she couldn't do anything stupid before he took care of her dying boyfriend; he threw the gear shift into park and turned it off. It didn't take long to open the car door and shove Randy's body out into the night, or climb over her and take his place behind the wheel. Looking at the girl, he smiled. She was just like Keni, just like his love. Or was she...he licked his lips and slid his hand under her skirt. He had to know.

The pain of his fingers slamming into her both woke her and told him all he needed to know. She was as virgin as the snow that was beginning to fall. He nodded. This was working out better then he had ever dreamed...

To Be Continued...

12