The Perfect Pussy Ch. 12

Story Info
A wedding takes place; Keni makes a big decision.
4k words
4.51
20.9k
4

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a drink of her soda, Keni watched as Heather and Mike danced around the floor of the grange hall and felt a flow of pride in the couple so obviously in love. They had been through a lot, but they had stuck together through it with little fuss or fury. She found herself hoping that when she and Harley had taken the step it was just as smooth. Not that it was likely, not if the Fed's had their way, she wasn't sure she liked being used as bait, but it had to be done, this had to end, once and for all.

"You look done in Keni." Waylon came and sat by her. Harley and Noreen were dancing as well, leaving them to sit and talk.

"I feel it Way, as Garth Brooks said, "I'm too damn young to feel this damn old..." That's how I feel at times.

He grinned at her. "I think we all forget how young you are kid. I don't know why, we've all watched you grow up, you, Heather, and J.J. The three of you played together as kids, now all three of you are getting ready to step into where our parents were."

She nodded. "I just hope I can be all he wants me to be. That's all I've ever wanted Waylon, just his forever."

"Just be yourself sweetheart, he'll be happy." His voice turned serious. "They're taking me into custody tomorrow morning. Agent Carson and Sheriff Jones told me earlier. I know it has to be, but I worry how Noreen and the girls will handle it."

"Agent Carson is worried too. About the girls especially, asked me if I had any ideas how we could soften the blow without ruining every thing. I told him I didn't think we could. Those little girls, they love you Way, when this is over, I think you better marry their momma and never give them a reason to think back on this again."

"I will, but you won't have such an easy time putting this behind you will you? Harley said you're having nightmares..."

She had hoped he hadn't noticed; that all the stress and events of the past week would relax him to being able to sleep with out disruption. "Yeah, I was glad Aunt April and Uncle Jake came down with mom and dad, they both know about holistic medicine, and they're teaching me about candles and relaxation methods and all that stuff." She was sure she was going to need it, not to mention a couple hundred years of therapy by the time this was over.

There was more on her mind as well, Harley's desire for her to get pregnant. She had no doubt that he wanted it in case one or both of them didn't live through this. She had thought about it too, what if this all went wrong and she died before ever knowing all the happiness and joy she knew could lay ahead for them? She wanted it as much as he did, she was just so afraid it would be like jinxing them, like setting the wedding date and all. God, what if that all came down to nothing?

She couldn't tell Harley her fears though, she couldn't tell anyone. Everyone told her how brave she was, how she had so much this or that. There were times she wanted to scream at them, tell them she was not better than anyone else. It was like when Kate had been pregnant and she had done all she could to help ease her sister's burden; she had done it because she had to. Harley had suspected, but no one had really known until she got so sick and all. Was that what it would take this time, for everyone to know, to realize how this was affecting her?

Lord, just let her go to sleep tonight and not see that girl in Idaho's face. Let her not dream of blood and dead or dying bodies. To not hear a man's laughing voice telling her over and over she was going to die, that he was going to kill Harley and her too.

"Keni, are you okay...?" Waylon looked at her, but she couldn't see him. He sounded far away and she knew even as the room began to spin that she was going to pass out. "Harley!!!!!!!!!"

She woke as the sun was coming up. In a bed she knew was not her and Harley's and she felt him run his hand over her face. "You got to stop doing that to me baby, you take ten years off me every time and I haven't got too many more to spare." He was teasing her.

Keni wasn't too thrilled about it either, "so, stress, tension, or what this time?"

His smile turned into a serious line. "Well, remember what we been talking about. How I want a baby so bad...?"

He didn't need to go on to tell her. "No...you don't mean...?"

"Afraid I do babe, the doctor called this morning, you are definitely, one hundred percent pregnant, about eight weeks worth."

"But the pills, I been taking them faithfully, especially with all that has happened. Harley I want a baby so bad I can taste it, but not now, not until this is over." She began to cry and he pulled her close. "Oh lord Harley, not now, not when it's so close to hopefully being over." A part of her was beyond happy, beyond caring about more then the man holding her close and knowing his baby was growing inside her.

"I know baby, the right thing at the wrong time." He kissed the tip of her finger. "The doctor, he said that we do have an option, it's still early enough." It hurt for him to even bring it up, she could tell, but he was willing to do it if she wanted it.

The meaning of his words made her shake her head. "No, no matter what happens I won't do that. I can't and I won't." She would not abort a baby simply because of a mad killer running loose. Not when it was something they both wanted so badly. "Does anyone else know...mom or Maggie or anyone?"

Harley shook his head. "No, after you passed out and they brought you here to the hospital, I told everyone to go on home and I'd call as soon as I knew something. Doc told me early this morning. That's why you been so tired and worn out at times, and feeling moody."

"I have not been moody..." She smiled as he grinned. "Bitchy yes, but I do not get moody."

He kissed her nose. "No, but you sure get horny as hell. I don't know what you were dreaming about, but you were sure moaning and groaning for a while. I thought you were going to bring Patty in screaming at me again."

That made her laugh, "must have been dreaming of you...you do know how to make me get loud."

Stroking her face, he looked into her eyes, he nodded. "I think it's a good thing that our house isn't close to anyone else. I love hearing you let it all out."

"Hey, hey, none of that..." Patty Sue came in with two trays. "Good morning Keni, how you feeling honey?"

She shifted so she could sit up. "Okay I guess, how you doing Patty Sue?" She liked the older woman; she was cheerful but strict about rules.

"Truthfully, getting tired of seeing you two in here, first this hunk goes and gets himself shot, and now you come in all passed out and scaring him half to death." She set the trays up so they could eat, then went and opened the blinds to the dark, gray sky outside. "Now Harley, I got used to seeing him on a regular basis, all those cuts, bruises and such from his fights at the local bars, but you're a good, strong, healthy girl. Got no reason to be passing out at a wedding reception, sorry I missed it, I hear it was one hell of a party, had that old grange hall shaking most of the night..."

Harley grinned. "Well, you can be sure you'll be at ours Patty Sue, got a special invitation for you and your hubby for sure."

The nurse gave him a smile. "Now that is a wedding reception I will be at with bells on. I can't wait to see all the crying women because the best looking man in these parts went and got himself taken out of circulation. Now, doc will be in before much longer, so eat and then get the hell out of my ward, go home and rest." Her eyes held amusement. "And I do mean rest Harley, not take her home and show her how virile you are..."

After she was gone, Keni shook her head. "I like that woman Harley; she is a good person..."

"She is a pain in the ass, and she can be bossy as hell, but you know what, I like her too. Even when she knows what I am thinking..."

The doctor came in not long after they had finished eating, and he looked at them seriously. "As far as I can tell Keni, there's no reason to terminate the pregnancy. You're in good health, and despite the stress you're under, with all that's happened, it doesn't seem to have bothered the baby. I admit I am a little concerned about any defects that might arise from you being as far along as you are and still being on the pill, but of you stop them now and if you haven't miscarried by now, I doubt you will. That was part of Kate's problems. She didn't know she was pregnant until she started getting sick, and by then the damage was done."

Keni nodded. "I don't want to abort, it's not that I don't believe in it, I do believe in freedom of choice, but this baby, it's a part of us, and I'd really rather it be a natural then induced, if the worse happens."

"Well, I agree with you. So I suggest you go home and just see where nature takes it. We'll keep a close eye on you, and then take it day by day..." He looked at Harley. "And before you ask Harley James, sex is fine, just take it kind of easy on her okay...no two or three hour sessions."

With that he left and Harley sighed. "I am damn tired of people knowing me so damn well."

Keni laughed. "Hmm, guess we'll have to work on that reputation you earned so well. Maybe I can start complaining about how lousy you are in bed."

He grinned as he stood up. "No one would ever believe you darlin'. Let's go home sugar, we got a long day ahead, unless you think you're not up to this."

Remembering what lay ahead, she shook her head. "No, I promised Waylon I would be there for Noreen and the girls, and I won't break a promise...not to him, to those girls and not to you."

His eyes darkened. "Honey, get your ass out of that bed and get dressed, otherwise Patty Sue will have a real reason to bitch at me..."

It was her turn to laugh as she did as he told her and while the idea was tempting, she knew this was neither the time nor the place.

Despite knowing it was all previously arranged and previously timed, seeing Sheriff Jones put the cuffs on Waylon was hard to watch. It was made even worse feeling Leigh squirm in her arms and hear both her and Hannah's cries as the man they had come to love was put in the back seat of the squad car. Leigh was calling for him though her tears, and Keni had to swallow hard, as she heard the little girl call for her daddy. Waylon looked up at that and Keni decided enough was enough.

Taking the girls to the car, and knowing that everyone was watching, she put the girls beside the door and watched as both of them hugged and kissed him. At the same time, she looked at Waylon..."They need to know you love them Way, don't disappoint them."

"I won't Keni..." Looking at the girls, he hushed them softly and she swallowed hard as he heard him tell them that it was necessary and that he would be home as soon as he could. That they needed to look after their momma for him and that he loved them more then he had ever thought possible. "You and your momma, you're the most important things in my life. When this is all over, we're going to be together and be a real family...okay, you two understand that.?"

They both nodded. Hannah, wiping her eyes with the back of her arm spoke softly. "You promise Way, you promise to come back to us?"

"Hmm, I promise with all I got in me Hannah, now you both give me a hug and a kiss, then you be good girls and you go to your momma. Sheriff Jones, he's a good man but he has a job he had to do." They did as he asked and he looked at her. "Take care of them sis, keep them safe for me."

"I will, Harley will be by later, he's not happy about this at all."

"I know, but it's the only way this will ever end, and you take care of yourself. I know it sounds familiar, but this time I mean it in a good way, watch your back, and Harley's too."

"I will..." Damn she was going to cry, and she had promised herself she wouldn't. Giving him a kiss on the cheek, she went back to where Noreen stood with the girls. "Damn his ass, I could kick it if he wasn't already sitting down."

Noreen smiled and shook her head. "You know Keni, if you weren't so into Harley, I think you and I might have had to go round and round about that man."

To her own surprise, Keni found that the older woman might just be right...

"You're what!?" Janie James looked at her daughter with a wide eyed expression, and shook her head. "No, you can't be..."

They were sitting in Maggie and Henry's living room, and Keni looked at her mom. "Sorry mom, according to the doctor at the hospital, the rabbit died, about eight weeks ago. He said everything looks okay, but they're going to be keeping a close eye on me and anyway, I kind of like the idea of being pregnant...I mean can you all imagine another me or Harley running around this place?"

Dean laughed. "Oh my gods, another Harley, lord help us all. You aren't so bad, but I am waiting to see how my brother handles a carbon copy of himself."

Harley shook his head. "Hmm, not a carbon copy of me big brother, he's going to be her son too, and I am hoping he gets at least a tenth of her good sense and brains." He ran his hand down over her stomach. "But how ever he or she turns out, we are going to love them and be the best we can. I mean we had some good role examples, even if we didn't always follow them as well as we should." He looked at his dad. "If I can be a tenth of the father you were dad, then I will be happy."

Henry smiled. "I think John will agree that raising children isn't an easy task, but all you can do is your best son, and I know that we all wish you two had waited a while before this, I don't think, any of us should be surprised." He took a drink of the whiskey he had poured himself. "Lord knows you two been working at it hard enough."

Keni looked at her mom and knew that her fear wasn't from the fact she had done it so fast or so early. "Mom, can I talk to you in the kitchen?"

Janie wiped her eyes and nodded. Together they went into the old fashioned kitchen that Maggie preferred and Keni hugged her mom.

"It's just..." Janie tried to speak but began to cry again. "I think how close we came to losing Katie and..."

"Mom, I'm not Katie, now the doctor figures that I caught it soon enough to go off the pill and not risk any more damage. Believe me, I didn't want to get pregnant so fast, but I am and I won't be like some girls who think abortion is another form of birth control."

She saw Harley come in and he nodded. "Janie, I gave her that choice at the hospital...it's not one I wanted, but I don't want to lose her either. Not this soon."

Janie looked at him. "Why did you have to be so damn good looking Harley, I knew the day I met you that she would fall in love with you, and every summer I was terrified she would come back and spend the next year talking about you. I was even relieved when you went to jail. I told myself that was it, that she was safe. Should have never let her get on that damn bus, but she did and I guess it's the way it's supposed to be. But you damn well better treat her good Harley Barnes, or I will kick your ass all the way to the moon." That said, Janie went out, her voice carrying as she did. "Hey Henry, can I get a refill, I need it..."

Harley gave her a sheepish grin. "She is not happy with me."

Keni nodded. "Not happy at all. Isn't it lucky she lives so far away?" Moving up close to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body to his. "As for me, I am damn happy with what I got...every bit of him." She watched as he lowered his head, and her mouth was more then willing to meet his.

When he lifted his, she saw the sparkle in his eyes. "Guess we better get started on enlarging that house, make sure little Harley has a place to run and burn off all the excess energy I know he is going to have..."

"Not tonight lover, tonight you are going to take me home, we are going to close our bedroom door, and you are going to make your nasty girl scream with pleasure..." After the day she had known, she needed the release. "She might even need a good spanking her being so bad and getting pregnant before you got a wedding ring on her finger..." Her tone was husky with the need she felt.

"Are you sure? It's been a while, I got a lot of spanking to catch up on..." Rubbing her back, he slipped his hand down to her bottom. "Is that with or without tying you to the bed?"

"Your choice lover, I may be pregnant but I am still the horniest woman you will ever know."

He chuckled. "Hmm, yes you are, and I wouldn't change a thing about you..."

At the jail in town, Waylon threw five chips in the pot and looked at Agent Monroe, "five to you Gus, you in or do I take the money now?" The federal agent was bluffing, no doubt about it. It was there in his face and for a man who had grown up playing poker with some of the best bluffers in Oklahoma; it was easy for him to tell. The deputy Kenny knew when to fold 'em when he was playing with any of the Barnes boys, but this fed seemed determined to push his luck.

With a frown the agent threw down his cards. "How in hell do you do that Waylon? I've played with some of the best players in Vegas and I have never had anyone beat me five hands in a row..."

Waylon chuckled as he pulled the chips toward him. "You ever listen to country music agent Monroe?" He doubted it; the man was more the rock and roll type. When the agent shook his head, he grinned. "See if you can find a copy of "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers. Like he says, you got to know when to hold them and you got to know when to fold them...I always know when to do both..."

Kenny nodded. "That's okay agent Monroe, I've known these boys all my life, and I won't tell you how much I have lost to them. Just be glad the other two aren't here to help him, you'd be leaving town with nothing but your badge and I do mean just your badge. I once saw the three of them strip four of the local cheerleaders to nothing in under an hour."

"So, we going to play another hand, or do you two gentlemen think you've lost enough to me to night?" Waylon gathered the cards together and looked at the two lawmen, at this rate; he would have a good sized bank roll to give Noreen when she came to see him in the morning.

Agent Monroe grinned. "Shut up and deal Waylon, it's going to be a long night for all of us..."

He passed the cards to Kenny, "you heard the man Kenny, shut up and deal..." Taking a drink of his soda, he let his mind drift to Noreen and the girls. Leigh had called him daddy today, and the feeling it had given to him was still strong inside. Was that how Dean felt when he looked at his twins, or how his own dad had felt when he looked at his children? It was a good feeling, and he looked at Agent Monroe. "Hey, you got any kids Gus?"

The girl sat tied to the motel bed and watched as the man who had killed Randy brutally raped the brunette on the next bed. She was little more then a prostitute, but the girl didn't think any woman deserved to be treated as this man was treating her. She didn't want to watch, but he made her, threatening to kill the woman just as he had threatened to kill the two others before her. She didn't understand him, how could he do this to these women and yet not touch her beyond what he had done to her the first day.

"Watch me bitch, get your eyes over here, and see how much she loves it...you're all whores, all sluts like her." He bent over the woman. "You like this don't you honey, you like being tied to the bed and me fucking you like a damn bitch dog don't you...?"

The woman groaned and replied in a voice that sounded worn and tired. "Yes...yes I like it..."

He smiled. "See baby, she likes it, just the way you'll like it when I do it to you. But not yet sweetheart, first we're going back to Oklahoma. She's there, and if she thinks that little gun she's carrying me will stop me from getting what I want, she's a fool, just like all you women are..."

12