The Perfect Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia decided to wear a simple A-line skirt, blouse and high heeled sandals. A black car whisked her to an upscale Italian restaurant in a West Side neighborhood. As she was riding in the back, she felt as if she was in a confined space that was drawing ever smaller. She couldn't decide what to say, and she had nowhere to hide. As they approached the restaurant she saw Skeet waiting at the curb, nervously pacing. He opened the door for her, speaking first and taking her off the hook.

"Honey, I'm so sorry but I have to leave in a couple minutes. My deal in Sao Paolo is coming together, but I need to be there to finalize the details, so I have to leave tonight. Ms. Camp will stand in my place. Promise me you'll keep on open mind until I get back?" Skeet was truly remorseful. Mia looked at him, surprised at the turn of events. "Promise?"

Mia nodded, breathing a sigh of relief that she didn't need to confront her reservations.

He turned and got into another waiting limo, which sped away from the curb before she could even say goodbye. She walked mindlessly into the restaurant. Ms. Camp snagged her arm as she wandered in.

"Ms. Camp!" Mia exclaimed, the light touch on her arm awakening her senses.

"Please ... please call me Megan."

"Megan," Mia said in a softer tone of voice.

"Let's go to our table."

Mia was startled at Ms. Camp's transformation into Megan. Gone were the plain clothes and the sensible shoes. She was wearing a black form fitting dress that flattered a surprisingly curvy figure and big girl heels that accentuated her shapely calves. Her hair was down, her thick lustrous mane of auburn hair cascading down to the middle of her back.

"He loves you," the older brunette said with certainty as the two of them took their seats in a secluded booth in the back of the restaurant.

"I know," Mia replied, in almost a resigned tone of voice.

Megan could hear the lack of enthusiasm in Mia's response. "He really loves you."

"I know." Mia paused. "He proposed to me."

"I know."

Mia looked at her quizzically. Did Skeet share all of the intimate details of their relationship with his trusted aide?

"I helped him buy the diamond."

"Of course." Mia was glad to know that Megan wasn't privy to her conversations with Skeet.

"So are you going to marry him?"

"That's a pretty forward question." Mia sat up straight, the conversation taking a decidedly serious direction.

"I know we'll talk all evening, beating around the bush but thinking about this question. I just thought I'd save us some time."

Megan's explanation was true. Mia realized there wasn't any point in avoiding this question and that Megan, knowing Skeet so well, would be someone she could talk to about her dilemma. "I don't know," Mia admitted. "I really don't know what I'm going to do."

"Come here kitten." Megan motioned to the space on the booth next to her.

Mia felt drawn to her and complied. Megan snaked her arm around Mia's waist.

"Tell me what's on your mind."

"I'm not sure."

"Sure about what?"

"Sure that I want to marry him."

"Do you love him?"

"I don't think so."

Meg put her other hand on Mia's knee, reassuring her that she wanted to lend a sympathetic ear.

"He's a wonderful man," Megan added.

"I know he is, but I don't feel anything beyond a good friendship."

"Do you think that will change over time?"

"No." She said it with certainty.

"Why not?" Megan suspected, but didn't know the answer for sure.

"We've never gone beyond a good night kiss. I just don't feel a compulsion to take our relationship any further."

"It's not just Skeet, you're not attracted to men, are you?"

Mia was tired of hiding her feelings, including from herself. "I'm not."

Mia confirmed Megan's suspicions. Her hand, which was resting benignly on her knee, started to move upward on her bare leg. Mia could feel the soft skin of Megan's hand but did nothing. As her hand went higher, within inches of her panties, Mia tilted her head backwards and closed her eyes.

"Tell me kitten, do you want me to go higher?"

Mia felt as if another voice had inhabited her body. "Yes ... please."

Under cover of the tabletop, the older brunette slipped her hand under Mia's skirt and gently lifted the thin gauzy material covering her pubic patch. Megan could feel the soft, downy pubic hairs as her fingers probed for and found a pool of wetness between Mia's legs. She touched Mia's clit with the tip of her finger. Mia's body reflexively stiffened as she issued a muffled groan. "Oh God ... " she muttered.

Meg withdrew her hand and made a show of taking her juice slickened finger and drawing it through her lips and then licking them. Mia was mesmerized by the lascivious display. She felt an urge to put her hand under her skirt and to touch herself.

With a slightly slutty tone to her voice, Megan leaned over and whispered "Do you want to come back to my place? We can skip the dinner."

Mia dropped her head and nodded, ashamed that she was surrendering to her carnal desires. Megan's heart started racing at the thought of touching and licking this gorgeous creature.

Chapter Seven

Megan

Mia found herself in the back of a cab with Megan sitting next to her. The ten minute cab ride to Megan's apartment was a quiet one, Mia thinking about what she truly wanted and Megan wanting to give space to Mia and also to reflect on this strange turn of events.

Unlike Mia, Megan knew at an early age that she was a lesbian. Her parents, both college professors at a large Northeastern university, were supportive of her sexual orientation so by the time Megan had arrived at college she was comfortable dating women and comfortable telling others and not living a life in the closet. Megan was truly a Type "A" individual, super organized and punctual. After her graduation from college her first job was as an administrative assistant with Skeet's company. Within two years her work ethic and attention to details earned her the spot as Skeet's lead executive assistant. Skeet soon discovered that Megan was indispensable, and paid her handsomely so that she never harbored the thought of working for someone else.

Megan was working for Skeet when his wife Caroline was diagnosed with cancer. Skeet relied on Megan for all manner of support during that difficult time, something that Skeet would never forget. She was now such an integral part of the team that Skeet couldn't imagine working without her.

Megan thought about whether she should feel guilty about taking Skeet's "girlfriend" home with her. She thought not, as Mia had already decided for herself that she was not attracted to Skeet (nor any man) and would not accept his proposal of marriage. She wasn't certain how Skeet would react, but her instincts told her that he would take the high road and welcome Megan's happiness rather than dwelling on Mia's rejection.

The cab arrived at Megan's apartment with Mia deep in her thoughts. Megan paid the cab driver and tugged on Mia's arm. "Time to go."

Mia returned to the present, realizing that the cab had stopped and that Megan was already standing outside the cab. Megan's apartment was the second floor of a brownstone on a quiet street on the Upper West Side. They walked up to the porch and entered into a hallway where the mailboxes were located. Megan unlocked the door at the end of the hallway and led Mia up the stairs to the second floor. She unlocked her door, ushering Mia in and locking the door behind her. Mia found herself in a well-appointed and spacious apartment.

"It's lovely." Her head swiveled from side to side, seeing the quiet tree-lined street out of a large picture window and the well-appointed furnishings inside.

"Mr. Thornhill treats me well," Megan making a serious understatement. She was treated very well indeed, Mia thought.

"How long have you been working for him?" said Mia as she casually walked across the plush carpeting, fingering the drapes and admiring the serene view.

Megan didn't have to think about it but she did anyway, just to make Mia wait for the answer. "About ten years."

"Do you love him?" Mia asked this question as she faced the window. Megan could only see the reflection of Mia's face on the window.

"I do in my own way. But I'm a lesbian. Skeet knows that." Mia smiled, but continued to look outward as she heard the expected answer. Mia figured out that Skeet would only keep his top assistant in very comfortable clover. She had never been in an apartment this nice.

"When did you realize you were attracted to me?" Mia asked. Now Mia was asking the question that was really on her mind.

The older brunette thought about it so she could carefully compose her answer. After all, Megan was a Type "A" person. "Before I saw you I expected to see a giggly girl. But you weren't. You were a woman, shy and scared. And stunningly beautiful. I had to put my game face on and lead you by the arm for your meeting with Mr. Thornhill. I couldn't help but look over my shoulder as I left the room. I saw a frightened woman being comforted by a suddenly happy older man. I was grateful to you. Grateful that you made a man that I had worked with for ten years a happy man. Caroline was everything to him, and she was taken so young. He was so unhappy for so long, even though he had all the money in the world. When you showed up it was if a lantern was lit in the middle of a dark room. Skeet looked and acted twenty years younger. Somewhere along that timeline I realized that I was attracted to you. I realized you were a kind, sensitive and caring person. But I had no idea that you were attracted to women."

Mia thought it was a heartfelt and sincere response. It confirmed her best thoughts about Megan's true intentions. Megan looked even more attractive to her. "Thank you. Skeet is a kind and generous man, but I'm not in love with him."

"It's not about the money, is it?"

Mia didn't hesitate to answer, "It never was. I guess for others they might suppress their true desires to share in Skeet's fortune, but that's not for me. I don't want to live a lie, and that's what accepting his proposal would be."

Megan sat on the sofa, saying, "Now Mia, tell me why you decided to come home with me." Her soft eyes showed no sign of aggression, but rather of understanding.

Mia sat on the other side of the sofa, leaning slightly backward, trying to get comfortable Mia was hesitant to reveal the details of her encounters with Cass and Josie, details that she had never shared with anyone. But the moment seemed right to discuss her sexuality. She needed clarity now. She needed to make a decision.

"I'm going to share things I've never told anyone." Mia proceeded to tell Megan about the on-field kiss and the groping in the shower with Cass and Josie's kiss. Megan listened intently, consciously not touching Mia even though every muscle in her body wanted to do so. Mia was also out of sorts, revealing her deepest and darkest secrets to someone else.

Strong emotions flooded in Mia's head as she realized she was plummeting into lovemaking session with a very desirable woman. "So the kiss with Josie reminded me of the feelings I had with Cass. And then when you touched me ..." Mia looked at Megan with want in her eyes. Megan summoned every ounce of energy in her body to stop her from jumping on Mia at that instant.

Megan wanted Mia's permission. "Did you want me to touch you again?"

Mia dropped her head slightly and tilted it to the side. "Very much so."

Megan practically leapt forward to lead Mia to her bedroom. The bedroom was as opulent as the living room. Megan sat Mia on the bed. She reached into a dresser drawer and produced a blindfold. "Here, put this on." She thrust her hand out with the blindfold between the tips of two fingers.

Mia held the blindfold in her hand and hesitated. "Do I really want to do this?" she thought, but then concluded "Of course I do. This is exactly what I want."

"It'll be OK. Do you trust me?" It was a little late to be asking this question, but Megan wanted to know for sure. She couldn't suppress her Type "A" tendencies.

"I do." Mia was now sure this is what she wanted to do. She was shaking with excitement.

Mia put on the blindfold.

Megan leaned forward and whispered in Mia's ear, the hot breath on Mia's ear causing goosebumps to rise up on her arms. "I'm going to take off your blouse. Try to relax."

Relaxing was the last thing on Mia's mind. Megan had just said about the sexiest thing she had ever heard in her life. She was about to be undressed by someone she barely knew. She felt Megan's fingers unbuttoning her blouse. She held out her arms to allow her blouse to be easily slipped off. Megan removed Mia's bra, and now Mia was glad she was wearing a blindfold so she wouldn't feel self-conscious. The older brunette admired the youthful body before her, the swell of her firm breasts, the curve of her waist, and the glowing complexion of her skin. Megan was in her bedroom, her lair, with the most beautiful woman in the world.

Mia was leaning back on the bed, breasts exposed. She heard footsteps, a drawer open and close, and then a light touch from ... what felt like a feather as it traced up the small of her back. She reflexively arched her back in response. Her skin prickled as if a small electric charge was passing through it.

"That's yummy. What was that?" Mia licked her lips as if she had just tasted ice cream for the first time.

"I don't think I want to tell you," Megan said in a naughty tone of voice. She didn't always have to be dead serious.

Mia heard her leave the room and then a bit of noise in the kitchen. Something was cold, very cold, next to her nipple. "Shhhhiitttttt, that's cold," she thought, as she felt a trickle of water trail down her breast. Goosebumps covered her entire body. Her body shivered. It was ice of course. Megan traced a circle around Mia's nipple, causing it to harden even more and for her to arch her back again. Mia's breaths became shallower and more rapid. Megan felt the hot breath on her face. Mia pushed her breast even further out, increasing the pressure of the ice cube against her nipple.

"Ahhhhhh," Mia moaned as the chill rippled through her body. "That was amazing," she announced to the heavens.

Megan moved to the other nipple, eliciting the same reaction as Mia arched her back, seeking the warmth of Megan's lips and the contrasting cold of the ice cube.

Now there was a mad dash to the finish line. Megan helped Mia quickly take off her skirt, panties, and heels, with Mia lifting her bottom off the bed as she rested her weight on the palms of her hands. With Mia temporarily sightless, Megan took the liberty of pushing the gusset of the blonde's sopping wet panties against her nose, inhaling the sweet fragrance of youth. Mia lifted her head a bit higher as a surge of want reverberated starting from her crotch and reverberating down her legs.

"Spread your legs sweetheart," Megan whispered into Mia's ear as she pulled the blindfold off. It was the right tone of slutty for the two of them. Mia complied, and Megan was treated to the sight of Mia's leaking pussy, with small droplets of dew dangling from the ends of her fine blonde pubic hair. A broad smile crossed Megan's face. She wants me.

Megan removed a Hermes scarf from her bureau drawer and dragged the silk material slowly up Mia's inner thighs. Mia lifted her body off the bed as she tried to follow the wisp of material.

"Ahhhh," the young blonde moaned as the sensation of fine silk on her skin sent shivers up her spine.

Megan could barely contain her excitement at having this irresistible woman at her command. She couldn't suppress her urges any more. Her want was all-consuming.

"We're going past the point of no return. I want desperately to make love to you. Did you want me to continue?"

Without hesitation, Mia replied, "Yes ... oh God yes." Mia was in uncharted waters but didn't care. This is what she had been waiting for her entire life.

"Lean back on your elbows." Mia was now leaning back with her elbows on the bed to support her upper body. Megan pulled gently on the inside of Mia's knees to draw her lower body slightly off the bed, making her pussy and ass fully accessible.

Megan lifted up Mia's right foot, tracing her finger on the instep, making Mia involuntarily curl her foot. As she was savoring that sensation, Megan captured a toe in her mouth, then running her tongue between them. Mia's thighs began to tremble with anticipation as the older brunette placed feather light kisses on her ankles and calves, pausing to trace her tongue across the backside of Mia's knee.

The young blonde gave more words of encouragement, as if Megan needed any. "I didn't know I had so many sensitive areas. This is positively divine."

As Megan reached Mia's inner thighs, Mia spread her legs to their fullest extension, beckoning her lover to her needy sex.

Megan stuck her tongue out, first plucking a drop of dew off Mia's pubic hair, tasting her essence for the first time, and then plunging her tongue between the swollen lips of the blonde's pussy.

"Yesssssss," Mia hissed, as the long anticipated sensation of a lover's tongue on her pussy was finally realized. It was even better than she expected, the pleasure compelling her to lift her hips off the bed, pressing her sex tightly against Megan's eager mouth.

Megan's baser instincts bubbled to the surface. Now ensconced between Mia's thighs, she wanted to possess this comely young creature, to taste every delight and to experience the unique pleasure of new love. She started licking Mia's overflowing pussy, greedily lapping up every drop, enjoying the ride as the young blonde thrashed beneath her. The long brush strokes with the flat of her tongue became more aggressive, rimming Mia's virgin asshole and then upwards across her pussy and clit. Mia's body began to spasm as she climaxed, the strength of it causing her to gasp for breath as each wave cascaded across her.

"Cumming ... cumming ... fuck yesssssss," Mia screamed as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

Minutes passed with Mia panting on the bed. As Mia regained her breath, she rose up off the bed. Megan knew what Mia wanted and traded places with her, lying flat on the bed with her knees up. Mia started with a soft kiss on the lips and kissed her way down to Megan's ample breasts, kneading the soft flesh with her hand as she suckled on the brunette's hardened nipple. There was an urgency to her lovemaking, wanting to please her new lover and to for the first time experience sex to its fullest. Mia pulled upward on Megan's nipple with her fingers, burying her face on the soft underside of Megan's breast, feeling the moist heat pressing against her cheek.

The excitement of the first time overcame the older woman's patience. "Fuck me with your fingers," she pleaded in a husky voice.

Mia took two fingers and started fucking Megan, probing for the spongy, wet g-spot and finding it. Megan thrust her hips off the bed as if the bed was on fire.

"Shit, shit, shit," she cried as the first of many climaxes sizzled through her. "Don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop." Inspired by Megan's hot talk, she took one of her cum slickened fingers and gently pushed it all the way into Megan's bottom.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Megan moaned as the intensity of her sensations was almost too much to take.

"Do you want me to stop?"

Megan responded by grasping Mia's head and giving her a passionate kiss while Mia continued to fuck her ass with her finger. Mia went lower, licking a woman's pussy for the first time, with her finger feeling Megan's ass clenching on her finger.