The Perfect Storm

Story Info
Always on the edge of stormy darkness.
1.1k words
3.33
8.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow, we slipped through a veil of time unraveling the vine of space between us. There I found myself lounging on the crags next to the vodka clear lake watching his pectoral muscles stretch with every stroke he sliced through the crystal water. Edging closer, my lips were silent allowing my gaze to be my secret agent. My body slackened and my eyes widened as his naked form glided through the cool waters.

A thunderous hammer cracked the sky wide open. The Gods smiled upon my parched body by sending the pelting flow to smother my fire. My whole being seized up not sure whether to make a break at the risk of blowing my cover. Another rolling thunder clap sent me into a panicked streak across the boulders and scurrying into the forest.

In the distance, his voice trailed. "Hey you, come back. Don't run!"

My feet barely touched the sodden earth. My hands tore through the cobwebs and pushed through the vines. The clearing in the distance signaled my senses and I drew a deep breath. The golden fields were taking a beating from the hail storm and now so was I. My thin white cotton dress was soaked through. My hair, a shiny ebony, spiraled down my neck like fronds of seaweed. My sandals became wedged in the red clay.

Blindly, I pushed forward mumbling under my breath. A loud snort and then hoofs came crashing down before me. His hand thrust forward and his calm voice, "Take my hand. We must find shelter. Trust me, come on."

He felt my nipples like razors against his bare back. I poured myself in the saddle of his long-legged onyx beast. His hands gripped the reins of the stallion with skill. My arms slipped around his waist. I felt a sudden peace fall over my soaked essence.

He reached a cabin and dismounted. He helped me from the saddle and tugged my hand as he ran. Inside, he toed out of his boots and fumbled in his knapsack. He pulled out a crumpled white silk shirt wrapping my shoulder and arms. He smelled the rain's musk as it clung to my skin.

I shivered with cold as his eyes fell to the curve of my heaving breasts. He longed to have my tawny nipple between his lips growing even larger as he rolled it about his tongue. He looked into my eyes, to find my gaze wild with a refined sparkle.

His throat now baked and athirst like a man with a ravenous hunger. He thought to himself: "Her lips so full of crimson softness beckons to me."

I stood to let his shirt fall over my rounded shoulders and slid my dress down. All of his body heat now gathered in his swollen globes at the sight of my lush hills and bare mound. My voice like honey, "Dark Stranger, I want you deep inside me."

His lips closed on mine. I pulled away, "Not yet. No kissing the lips! Just tongues exploring bodies."

His large hands splayed across my satiny back drawing me into him. My ripe peaks pressed his chest sending tremors through his manhood. He rolled unto the bear skin rug pulling me on top him. I shifted my hips brushing his shaft with slight movements. My pussy cradled his cock. His fleshy tower of obelisk dug into my gentle folds.

I balanced on my knees allowing a slight area between us. He slid his palm across my hip to my nether region. His hand delved between my thighs. A smile crept over his face when his deft fingers rolled in the warm cream coating my swollen lips. He gathered the sticky nectar and dropped his fingers against my clit like a pat of butter.

His massage sent shock waves through my pink walls. I tried to hold back my thrill. Instead, I let forth a long moan of girlish fever. His tongue lashed against the circumference of my satiny areola. My nipples slowly peaked to become his prisoners as he bit one dusky tip and then the other. He soothed the sting by bathing them in pools of saliva.

His thumb and middle finger grasped the hood of my button to expose my pink pearl. He flicked across the creamy center with his forefinger. He squeezed the hood as my hips drove to meet his hand's strokes. My body rippled like a dark velvet lake under the moonlight. His touch so powerful, I was almost in a choke hold.

His teeth clenched around my brazenly exposed tender nipple with his tongue skimming the ripe tip in a tantalizing tease. His touch pulled at me like a taut string from my creamy center to my wanting mouth. I felt his silky throbbing manhood rub against my belly. My eyes widened. The room grew dim.

His eyes seared into my silence. I could almost hear his thoughts pumping ship inside my serene surrender. My moans flooded my windpipe. My mouth oozed the perfect "Oh-h-h."

My heart-shaped box became his bursting delectable cream puff. His fingers kneaded my love knot. His taste buds clung to my offering of proffered fruits. A satin vibration covered us like a dark cloak. He basked in the waves of my afterglow.

His feverish hand now on my shivering wrist pulled me against him. His other hand caught hold of my cheeks to draw my mouth to his. His tongue split my lips to claim his prize. How exquisite he tasted in that moment. His kiss melted and glimmered all the way to my toes. His tongue pushed me into orbit like a swing sending me to my high.

The veil lifted as time and space began to crash. My body flinched in a tail spin tumbling to the cold wood flooring. My fists clutched my thin gauzy dress from the floorboards and wrestled it up my curves.

I muttered, "I told you no kissing! How could you?"

My fingers fumbled with the doorknob. The afternoon now shimmered across the golden fields where I sprinted to an escape route.

His voice rang out, "Come back! Come back, I don't even have your name!"

The stranger closed the door. He leaned his nude body against the chilly cabin wood. His Predator's blood drained cool from his active member. His tower of obelisk withered in anguish. He thought, "Why didn't I drag her back and make her stay?"

Her smell still filled his lungs with sweet remembrance. He whiffed his honey-stained fingers and grunted. He realized his penetration would have defiled the tranquil virginal lifeline he now felt towards her. She wasn't like Jessie, Dawn, or the others.

He lit a cigar to disguise her perfume left in the shadows. He would keep her unsullied as his tempting little "cream puff" until the next swim. He knew she would be at the vodka-clear lake to watch once again.