The Perfect Stranger Ch. 01

Story Info
Samara meets a sexy man when her car breaks down.
2.1k words
4.33
37.3k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samara was on her way home from a business meeting and had been sitting in traffic for a good two hours, the turned down a secluded back road, when her car decided that it needed a nap and died on her. She had already had a frustrating day, her secretary forgot to fax some important documents, she had spilled hazelnut flavored iced coffee down her white blouse and two serious investors decided to pull out of the company. Now she was stuck in the middle of nowhere with rain pouring from the sky, daring her to get out and pop the hood, not a cigarette in site, and her cell phone hadn't had reception for miles. She leaned back into her seat cussed at the clouds for a moment and not so vigorously opened the car door to step out into what she considered a mini tsunami.

She looked under the hood, but it was worse than a foreign language, the only thing she knew about cars was that the gas you put in them can consume your life savings, and by now she was soaked to boot. Right when she had given up all hope, a black Durango pulled up behind her and when the man stepped out of the car, her heart fluttered. He was tall, with creamy brown skin, neatly trimmed jet black hair, and had a small tuft of hair on his chin. He wore a sexy yellow polo shirt and khakis colored jeans, both complementing his tawny skin. Casually dressed, but appealed to all of her senses.

He laughed at her and walked over. "I could fix your car, but I'd rather give you a ride, you're kind of cute when you're bent out of shape."

She rolled her eyes and started to get in the car and he grabbed her arm and turned her toward him. "You know I could be the only person that comes down this road today, and you don't want to be stuck here over night do you? And besides, I'm a really nice guy."

Her mind told her it was dumb for her to get into a car with a complete stranger, with no witnesses around, but he heart was still fluttering about inside her chest. She was eager to get to know him, and agreed to let him take her to the nearest gas station to call for a tow truck. He thought she was absolutely beautiful. She was fair skinned, with very sensuous slate-colored eyes, and her long brown hair hung down around her face and down her back and curled at the ends, with little droplets of water hanging on to each strand. She was neatly dressed in a black skirt heels and a white shirt, and bigger earrings than most women could ever pull off. Her shirt was transparent and hugging her breasts tightly, and her nipples were hard as rocks, he could see her bra lining the indention of her back and he was immediately aroused at the thought of unfastening it. Her skirt came to the middle of her thighs, and clung to her hips with a small pleat in the side, and hiked up a little in the back with every step she took. She had very beautiful thighs and he wanted badly to squeeze them in his hands. Her high heels added to the effect and her earrings were probably knock offs from India, but they looked sexy peaking out through her tangled hair. He thought she was perfect.

He started up the car and cut the heater on so she would thaw out a bit, or at least hoped she would get so hot that she would have to un-button her shirt a little. He had no intentions of sleeping with her, but he sure did fantasize.

She gazed out the window wondering what she had gotten herself into, patiently watching the rain trickle down the glass, and smiled. Maybe she did need a little excitement in her life, would it be so bad to seduce him? She looked over at him and saw that he was looking at her thighs, so she hiked her skirt up a tiny bit to reveal more skin. She was still wet and he found it to be insanely sexy.

"Thank you for the ride." She said

"No problem, it's my job to help a damsel in distress," he smirked mockingly, "tell me a little more about yourself."

His mahogany eyes seemed to sparkle as he spoke to her, and with the passing of each street lamp she noticed a hint of gold swimming in the pools of brown. He had beautiful eyes that told a story. They were framed by long black eyelashes that naturally coiled into the perfect shape. She could probably be content for days just looking at him.

She told him who she was and what she did for a living, and a couple of other random things, and he told her that he installed car stereos, and had a part time job as a manager at a local store, and they chatted the whole way to the service station. She thanked him again and called the local tow truck, and then walked back outside. He was still waiting.

"What did they say? I'll stay here until they come to make sure you are safe." He said

"The man told me that there was a flash flood warning in effect, and the roads were getting bad and that they wouldn't be able to come get the car until in the morning, and my house is an hour away from here." She replied.

"Would you mind if I invited you over for the night?" An charming smile stretched across his face.

"I wouldn't want to impose..." She began, and he abruptly cut her words off and told her to hop in.

They arrived at his apartment and excitement ran through her body. When they got inside he told her she would have to get out of her clothes and get into something dry. He showed her where the bathroom was and sat some bubble bath on the edge of the tub for her. He's quite romantic she thought to herself. She poured hot water into the tub and watched the bubbles grow as she stripped the layers of clothes away from her cold body, and then slowly sank into the water. It felt so relaxing. She laid her head back and closed her eyes. The warm water was so soothing that she accidentally dozed off thinking about the man she had met tonight.

He quietly opened the door to check on her and saw her submerged in the water. It was such an enticing image that he couldn't resist getting closer to her. He kneeled down beside her, kissed her on her forehead, and dipped his hand down into her water. He found the cloth and began bathing her, gently rubbing the side of her face and her neck. She momentarily opened her eyes and realized that he was touching her, and it turned her on. He hadn't noticed, so she closed her eyes back to see how far he would take it. She felt the cloth move slowly over her nipples, sending her into a frenzy. He brushed her hair away from her eyes, dropped the wash cloth into the water and laid his callused hand onto her stomach, moving in a circular motion and then ran his hand up her side until he was cupping one of her breasts. He could see her nipples sticking out of the water because the bubbles had died down, and brushed his thumb across it back and forth a few times, then went to get the cloth again. She was watching him admire her body- he was being so caring and gentle. She wanted him badly. He soaped up her thighs and rinsed them off and kissed one of them. His dick was throbbing and he moved his free hand down to stroke it through his jeans, as he pushed the cloth up and down her pussy. It crossed his mind to just yank her out of the water and have sex with her right then and there, but he was a good guy, and he decided against it.

He attempted to calm him self down and caressed her face. Batting her eyelashes, she pretended to wake up, and he told her there was a towel on the sink and left the bathroom. She wrapped the towel around herself and looked into the mirror envisioning his hand around her neck and started pouting because she didn't want him to stop touching her. She ignored the oversized t-shirt he had laid beside the towel and walked out of the bathroom. She found him sitting on the couch watching re runs and when she walked into view, his eyes traced her voluptuous curves from her toes to her calf muscles to her thighs where he stopped for a moment, and then continued the visual journey until their eyes met. She innocently bit on her bottom lip and gazed at him as seductively as she possibly could.

He shook his head, told her she was beautiful, and reluctantly looked away from her half naked body. He got up and took her hand in his and led her to his bedroom where he already had the covers turned down and she bent over just enough so he could see her cute round ass under the hem of the towel and fluffed her pillow. He knew she had done this intentionally and it was driving him crazy again. She turned back to face him and he pulled the towel away from her, exposing all of her beautiful parts. She put her hands around his shoulders and he put his hands on her hips pulling her close enough to feel his erection, and slid them all the way up her side, moved her hair away long enough to suck on her neck for a moment and then pulled away from her.

He looked into her eyes questioningly and paused for a moment.

"What do you see in me? You are a beautiful young woman, and you probably have every thing you want in life, already...I doubt that I am your type at all." He said.

She gazed around his room. . His apartment was smaller than normal, but was in a nice area. It was tidy, and full of electronics, and she could tell that he wasn't rich by any means, but from the looks of it, he got by fine. His clothes were nice, and he seemed to be well groomed. He was slender, yet his body was well defined, and his rough hands had small nicks and cuts all over them-But his eyes called to her with need and sincerity. Her parents had warned her of black men and her father even threatened to disown her on a few occasions when she had looked at a black man for too long, but with him, she felt so safe and so peaceful. She knew he could over power her at any given moment, but his muscles were relaxed, and he was standing in front of her naked body and hadn't taken advantage of her yet. She was only twenty-four, about to turn twenty-five in a couple of months, and he had to be at least ten years older than her, but that only made him more attractive, and mature. They were from two completely different worlds, but when she thought of him, she only thought of words like protector. She wanted him to trust her as she trusted him. She looked away trying to think of the right thing to say to him because she really couldn't explain why she felt the way she did.

He saw through her contradicting thoughts immediately. "I will sleep on the couch tonight, gorgeous." He said, and kissed her one last time on the cheek before turning and walking out of the room.

She knew he was trying to be a gentleman and she didn't want him to be at all. She pouted and snuggled up in the covers and as soon as he had gone out, she remembered they had exchanged phone numbers, and she rustled through her purse and pulled out her cell. Perfect -- she finally had reception! She sent him a sassy little text message saying "I wanted you to have me, tonight." She heard his phone alarm and waited. In the next room, he chuckled to himself and sent her a message back that said "sometimes, good things are worth waiting for."

She gave up and went to sleep.