The Perfect Stranger Ch. 03

Story Info
Samara gets roughed up in a auto shop.
2.1k words
4.5
22.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up by the sun blinding her eyes.

"Took you long enough, I thought you were gunna sleep the day away." Chris chuckled.

She simply gave him an evil I-can-and-will-kick-your-ass glare and rolled back over. "I promise to take you to the pancake house if you be a good girl...and they have free refills of the amazing vanilla iced coffee." He poked her repetitively and his voice changed notes just like a dad would bribe his kid.

"Fine." She drug herself out of bed and threw her clothes on. She brushed her hair a bit and had to fight from falling over. This is going to get annoying she thought to herself as she sarcastically blew the comfy bed a kiss.

"You'll be okay, silly; I let you sleep until eleven o'clock." He grabbed her hand and they walked out to the car. She rolled her eyes. He really was adorable, even if he did have too much damn energy.

They arrived at the pancake house and it was noisy and full of people. She sat with her elbow cocked on the table and her chin melting into the ball of her hand while Chris chatted away at her. She wasn't paying too much attention, after all about six hours earlier she had experienced the best sex of her life.

"Would you like to come to work with me today?" he asked

"Wouldn't I be in the way?" the waitress sat down her vanilla iced coffee and she stirred it relentlessly, because she was determined to believe waitresses were incapable of mixing the vanilla correctly.

"Nah, it's just me and one other guy and the boss. We usually get about two jobs a piece; I can teach you how to hook up a car. And besides, this might sound crazy, but you make life fun." He was being honest.

"You just like my hot passionate sex sessions. I guess, I'll just call in with car trouble." She winked at him and called her boss.

When they were done with breakfast they went to the shop. It was a small blue building with a low-rider type car painted on one of the outside walls, and had lots of bright neon signs hanging in the window front. Inside there were rims of every size, wires of every color, and bags of cables and dash kits hanging on peg board all over the place. The floors definitely needed to be mopped. There was a long counter with tool boxes on one end, and a cash register on the other.

"Looks easy." She glanced at him to see his reaction.

"Good, because now your putting in the first stereo we get today." He looked amused.

"Fine." She said. Of course she would do it; she loved messing with wires anyways.

He showed her what everything was, pointing with enthusiasm. She could tell he really loved working on cars...and he was very knowledgeable.

"How long have you worked here?" she asked.

"My mother couldn't take care of me when I was younger. A couple wanted to help her out, but I had to agree to work for a place to stay. They weren't mean; they just wanted to teach me to take care of myself. Frankie was a mechanic and would teach me how to change the oil or put new breaks on. He let me do these little jobs for about two years and I really liked working on cars. I liked working in general, it helped me pass time and get over a lot of things that happened in my childhood. I also loved music, and would take apart tape players just to see how they worked and then put them back together. I just fell into it, and I've done it every since." He held a smile of confidence.

The first car pulled in, and he turned and gave her a huge grin. "Ready to get your hands dirty?" he asked.

She let out a sigh and walked over to the car. She could barely tell you the make and model, let alone the kind of cabling it needed to adequately produce sound. The man gave Chris his keys and he told him it would be ready by five-thirty. That gave her five long hours to mess up an entire system.

"Ok, what are the year, make, and model," he said.

"1996 Chevy, Impala." She smiled.

"Good, ok first you need to know whether it's a single din or a double din."

She had no clue what he was talking about, but had a fifty-fifty chance on being right. "Single." She guessed.

"Nice guess, next time look inside the car," he laughed, "the din is the plastic that surrounds the CD player. A single din is standard in most cars."

She got inside the car and looked at it, making mental notes of everything he said.

"Now you have to find the correct dash kit, met cable, and sometimes an antenna. That's really all it takes aside from a few connectors. If the car already has an after market CD player installed, it will already have a dash kit, and usually you can just splice the cables together. This one is stock, we have to start from scratch." He made sure she was following along, and walked her over to a book that had over a thousand pages of car models and corresponding item numbers. He told her to find the 1996 Chevy Impala and she flipped through the pages stopping at the Chevy section.

"Ok, there are two numbers for the kit, which one do I pick?" she asked.

"If there is a number under custom, always go with that." He told her

"Ok, then the kit I need for this one is going to be.....a 99-3300. Right?" she asked

"Right. I'm proud of you; now go find it on the wall. And just to save time, the wiring harness you need is 70-2021. Find it too." He popped the hood of the car and disconnected something from the battery and came back to her. She had both the harness and dash kit, she must be a fast learner. He showed her how to disconnect everything and connect all of the new hardware and they were done within an hour. She let out a squeal when she finally turned on the radio and it worked. She had to admit, it really wasn't that easy of a job, and she too had little scrapes all over her fingers from stray wires biting her under the dash.

"Impressive he said," Coming closer to her, "And we have more than three hours here alone." Jay, the other employee, had called to say he couldn't make it in before seven, but promised to come by to lock up the store. Chris walked over to the large garage door and pulled it into place, locking it, and then pulled the "Closed" sign out of the drawer and hung in on the outside of the door, locking it as well. She looked at him, questioning his motives.

"We are so not having sex at your job." She blushed. He walked closer and she leaned against the Impala.

"We are." He begin unbuttoning her blouse revealing her 36 D breasts peering from her lacy white bra and firmly squeezed one of them.

"You are insane, what if that guy comes back for his car!" she lightly protested.

"Then he will get a show." He smirked.

"What if your boss comes in unannounced?" she was trying to think of something else to refute whatever he was about to say.

"Ah, he would probably pull out a video camera and post it online for money." He joked.

"You are impossible!" she sucked on his bottom lip and he continued unbuttoning her shirt. "Mmmm, you taste so good." She threw her head back and he licked from her breast to her earlobe.

"Baby," She whined, "We're going to get caught."

"It would be worth it, your curvy thighs want me between them, how can I say no?" he had her shirt completely off and unlatched her bra.

The air hit her already hard nipples and gave her a small chill. He continued squeezing them and pulling on them and she couldn't help but to enjoy the attention. He got down on his knees and kissed her thigh, she had suntanned panty hose with no panties. "Someone's being naughty," he said as he pulled them off at the waist band and left them wrapped around her knees. He ran his hands up her thick thighs, and then up to her stomach. Her scent was so inviting. He came back up squeezing her hips and rubbing his dick against her. She spread her legs enough to feel him pressing into her. "Turn around, put your hands on the hood of the car, and bend over." He whispered. She did as he said and stretched her arms over the hood feeling the cold metal tight against her titties. "I love your ass, baby," he said as he pulled her skirt up over it. He gripped her cheeks hard and pushed them apart. He wanted to stick it in her ass, but chose her pussy instead. He could see her juicy pussy lips and could tell she was ready for him. Without hesitation he shoved his cock inside her, grinding her into the car. This was the most erotic thing she had ever done. She put her hand between her legs and frantically rubbed her clit. She was incredibly wet, and he had his dick pushed all the way inside her. She felt his balls smacking into her swollen pussy, and raised her left leg higher up on the hood slipping one leg out of the skin tight stockings. He kept his pace, fucking her as hard as he could. He moved his hands between her body and the hood, grabbing both of her aching breasts, squeezing them so hard it hurt, pulling her body backwards to meet his deep thrusts.

She loved the friction of the car rubbing against her skin as her sweat pooled up underneath her. She was slippery and it was sexy. He licked and sucked on her back and pushed all of his weight into her, his strokes getting longer and more concentrated. She was sweating so hard that she couldn't keep her hands in place on the hood any longer and rose up, almost standing, trying to brace herself. He held her tight by her shoulders and she spread her legs wider, pushing her ass further out. She turned to him, releasing his painfully erect dick and he lifted her onto the car. He grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled her close to him. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he sucked on her nipples, biting on her soft skin. She started rubbing her breasts and his hands moved down her back, cupping her ass. "Fuck me baby," she moaned loudly. She felt her clit working hard against his body, and a tension building in her tummy. He slammed into her hard and her legs began trembling as waves of pleasure flooded her. She wrapped her arms around him and let him pump into her. She felt so good; he took her neck into his mouth, fucking her harder and harder until she felt him tense up. He held the back of her head and pulled his dripping wet dick out of her, rubbed it a few times and shoved it back into her moist opening, exploding inside her. She loved the feel of him coming and began slowly massaging her pussy on him, soothing his muscles. He pulled her from the hood of the car and hugged her.

"I love your pussy." He traced a finger along her spine, giving her goose bumps.

"That was so hot." She said breathing into his mouth and slowly licking his luscious lips.

He watched her pull her shirt over her sticky body and straighten out her wrinkled skirt and smiled. She tossed the panty hoes in the trash-there was no way she was going to fight with her quivering damp legs. He looked at the clock, it was five-twenty...and he heard a knock on the door. He took a rag and wiped off their mess. "We almost got caught," he laughed, and went to open the door.

"Eh, it was worth it," she said as she tried to touch up her messy hair.

Chris handled the business side, and they made their way home for the evening.