The Perfect Student Pt. 04

Story Info
Rebecca continues her training to be a perfect student.
2.2k words
4.3
9.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca couldn't believe how fast the semester went by, she had to study for her exams all of them except one. A smile came to her face not about the fact that she didn't have to study for it but the smile was for all the times her and Professor Case have spent together this semester. Those poor saps that do have to study for it though. She knew that it would probably be the hardest exam any of them would take this semester. Just then her phone buzzed to let her know she had a text. She rolled over to the other side of her small bed to see who it was from. I smile came across her face making her while face glow with excitement, it was him.

"You can take your exam this weekend. You will receive a package this Friday. I will pick you up at the pizza shop on Main Friday at 6. You can't wear nothing but what is in the package only. I will see you in two days." She thought to herself I have to wait two freaking days, Oh my God!

Friday finally came, Rebecca couldn't sleep Thursday night in anticipation for this weekend. What did he have in mind for her, not that she was worried because no matter what he wanted she will be more than glad to do for him. The power he had over her was so exciting to her, just thinking of it was making her so wet. She had to take care of herself before she exploded. She listen to see if her roommate was awake yet, no sound was heard. She slid her right hand down her tan body and under the sofee shorts she wore to bed. She spread her legs just enough so she could slide her middle and ring finger into her soaking wet pussy. Closing her eyes she started to think of some of the thing he has done to her and imagining things she was hoping he would do to her. The more images that went through her head the faster and deeper her fingers were going in and out of her pussy. It didn't take long before she was moaning and cumming all over her fingers inside her shorts.

There was a knock on her door. "Hey Rebecca are you awake?" She heard her roommate ask in a concerned voice.

"Yes" Rebecca replied trying not to sound like she had just ran a marathon.

"Ok, well I'm going to run to the store. Do you need anything?"

"No, I'm fine thank you." She quickly responded. Rebecca jumped out of her bed grabbed her sheets and blanket. She changed her clothes, pulled her hair back, and grab everything to take it down to wash it. Rebecca hurried up and made sure she had everything so she wouldn't have to make another trip, she swung the door open and was startled to see a delivery man with his hand getting ready to knock. "I'm looking for." He got out of his mouth before Rebecca quickly cut him off.

"Me. You are looking for me. Where do I need to sign?"

He looked at her for a split second. "I guess you need to sign here" he said with a quizatived look on his face as he hands her the electronic signature pad. Rebecca takes in and signs it the best she can do with an arm full of laundry.

"Thank you." The delivery man said to her as she hands the pad back to him and takes her package.

"I guess that will work even though it's not the name on the package. I will take it".

The delivery man says and looks up at her then turns and walks away. What the hell did that mean she thought as she looked down at the package to see what name was on it. In bold, black print was written to: my dirty little whore. Now she knew it was for her and she couldn't wait to see what was inside it.

She felt a little out of place wear what she was wearing at this place, but there was only a hand full of people around most of the regulars had already left to go home for the break between semesters. Nashe was wearing what was in the package that she had received earlier that day. A little tight black dress with sleeves competing down to about two inches from her little wrist and the bottom of the dress was around seven inches from the bottom of her round little ass. It also had a v cut neck that came down about inch below the middle of her two perky round tits. There were little silver chains connecting the two sides if the v cut. In the package was a pair of jet black three inch heel stilettos, that had two small straps going across her foot just by her toes. They were connected to a inch wide strap that came up to her ankle and then slit into going down to connect to the bottom of the shoe. At the ankle attached to the wide strap right where it split was an adjustable strap that when around her ankle.

Right at six o'clock a car pulled up, it was Professor Case. She opened the door of the car and got inside on the front passengers side. Sitting down she thought she would make sure her dress won't slide up but then she thought she did really care.

"You look very nice." He said to her as they started to drive away.

"Thank you sir". She replied back to him.

"Sorry I had to make you walk but the college doesn't like their teachers to be with their students outside of the classroom".

"That's no problem." She said thinking to herself I would have crawled across campus naked if you told me to. They drove for a little while talking until they came to the restaurant. He parked the car and went to the other side and opened the door for her. As they walked inside Rebecca could feel every eye on her. Here she was dressed like this with an older man, she could hear their thoughts but she didn't care.

The meal was great but she really wanted to get out of there not because of all the people but because she wanted to see what the rest of the night had in store for her. They walked to his car he went over to the passenger side to open the door for her, he reached down for the door handle just to slide his hand right back up the side of her body. He wrapped his right arm around her pulling her close to him. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her little ass. He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the right side of her neck. He kissed her neck all the way up to her ear. She watched as people walked by them looking at the two of them. Once he got to her ear he whispered

"Are you ready for your exam?"

"Yes" she replied.

"We are going back to my house and I will give it to you there, but on the way there I want you to start studying for it. As soon as we get in the car I want you to take those hot little lips of yours and wrap them around my hard cock and use that wet mouth to fuck my cock all the way to my house. Can you do that?"

"Oh yes, all the way there." Rebecca said with a eager voice to please him.

They both got into the car and before he had the car started Rebecca was pulling his cock out of his dress pants and sliding her wet mouth up and down it. She could wait to get to his house so she could have his hard cock between her legs pounding her wet pussy. Finally the car came to a stop and he reached up to the keys and turned it off. She continued to use her mouth on his cock until he reached down and pulled her head off of it by the back of her hair. There was a pop sound as her mouth reluctant came off the head of his cock. She looked at him straight into his eyes her lipstick was smudged, her lips were wet and she had saliva in the corners of her mouth and in her chin. He smiled at his whore and knew she was going to very well on her exam.

"Let's go inside." He said letting go of her hair. Without a word she had her door open and was headed up to the front door of his house. She couldn't wait to get inside and do whatever he had planned for her.

They walked through the front door, he just barely had it shut when he grabbed her by her wrist and pushed her back against the wall of the small hallway leading from the door to where. He was facing her and grabbed both of her wrist and brought them above her head where he held them both now with his left hand. He took his right hand and slid it down her body straight to her soaking wet pussy under her short, tight dress. She spread her legs a little as he slid his hand to the opening of her pussy.

"I'm going to use you like the whore you are." He said with a stern voice.

She just looked into his eyes wanting to say, then what are you waiting for.

Just like he was reading her mind he kissed her with such passion sliding his tongue deep into her mouth. With his right hand he unfastened his pants then jerked the bottom of her dress up above her waist. Rebecca spread her legs by lifting her right leg up and wrapping it around his waist as he slid his hard cock into her pussy with ease.

"Fuck me!" Rebecca moaned as she felt the full length of his cock go deep inside her.

"I'm going to fuck you alright." He responded back to her. He continued to pound away on her wet pussy with his hard cock for about five minutes, then he stopped and pulled it all the way out. He looked at her.

"Get on your hands and knees!" Without hesitating one second Rebecca dropped to her hands and knees. Professor Case reached down with his right hand and grab a hand full of her hair and said.

"You are going to crawl to the bedroom at the end if this hallway, like the whore in heat, that you are." With that he starts leading her by her hair down the hallway.

"What are you." He asked her.

"I'm a whore in heat."

"and what is it that you want?"

"A hard cock" she replied.

"Because you are a what?"

"A whore in heat, sir."

When they had gotten the bedroom he ordered her. "Crawl that slutty ass of yours up onto the bed and take your dress off."

Rebecca no sooner received her orders and she was on the bed with nothing on but her heels. He reached up with us hand and pinched both of her hard nipples between his thumbs, and index fingers. He took a small step back pulling on her nipples, she let out a moan.

"What do you want me to do to you?" He asked her looking straight into her lust filled eyes.

"I want you to fuck me like the whore in heat that I am, sir." Rebecca calmly said to him with a fuck me look in her eyes. With that he let go of her nipples and pushed her back onto the bed. She fell back on to her back and in the same motion flung her legs open for him to get between. He placed his hands under her legs and put them on his shoulder. Then he put his hard cock back into her wet pussy. He fucked her for several minutes this way pounding his cock into her their flesh smacking one another and her moaning like a wild animal. Then she could feel him tense up then the warm sensation that she has grown accustomed to love, his cum be shot into her gathering into a puddle inside her. He shot several wads of his cum deep into her pussy before he stopped moving letting her legs slide off of his shoulders and just laying there breathing very heavily. She could feel his warm cum start to trickle out of her pussy around his semi limp cock still in her

He then slowly got out of the bed and said to her

"You will sleep here tonight, in the whore room as I call it. Tomorrow you will have part two of your exam and I expect you to do great. Get some sleep you will need it."

With that he walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. Part two I can't wait, Rebecca thinks as she smiles, closing her eyes with her legs still spread open and cum trickling out of her pussy.