The Perfect Student Pt. 05

Story Info
Rebecca is still learning to become the perfect student.
2.4k words
4.54
6.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks without professor Case. How am I going to get by, Rebecca was thinking as she was driving back to her small hometown and back to her family. As she pulls into the driveway that she was so familiar with, but this time it felt a little different, she had gone away a young lady not sure what to except and now she was coming back a woman that was so addicted to sex, but not just sex but sex like she had never imagined when she lived here. As Rebecca is getting out of the car.

"Hey sis, I have missed you!"

A voice she had heard for many years and sometime would bring a smile other time just piss her off. It was her sister that she loved no matter what, Kristin.

"Hey Kris, how have you been? I hope you have been staying out of trouble since I have been gone?"

Rebecca said as they hugged at the end of the sidewalk leading up to the house.

"Well of course I have you know me." Kristin replies with a sarcastic laughter.

Kristin was pretty much everything Rebecca wasn't in high school. Kristin was a varsity cheerleader and a very popular if not the most popular girl in school. Rebecca was the girl in high school that could just disappear in a crowd and would be happy to so, but now she was very confident in herself because now she know who she was and she happy with herself. As they walked into the house her parents meet her at the door with a hug and kiss. After some small talk with her parents, her sister says to Rebecca.

"Let's get your stuff unpacked and you can tell me how your first semester was. I have an hour before I have to go to cheer practice. I want to know everything I have to decide if I want fallowing to your school or go with Lance to his."

Lance has been Kristin's boyfriend for the past three years. He has been the starting quarterback for their high school team all those years and he had a full paid ride to a some college out of state, and Rebecca always had a secret crush on him.

So as the two girls talked about everything new in their lives, well almost everything Rebecca couldn't tell her sister about Professor Case and her willingness to be his whore. Kristin was in the process of getting ready when they heard the horn of Lance's car outside in the driveway.

"Well I have to go. We will have time to talk later."

Kristin looked at Rebecca with a big smile.

"Sure" Rebecca replied back to her.

"Hey, do you think Lance would mind if I came along and he could run me up town really quick?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes he would be fine with that, come on."

The two girls went downstairs and out the door to Lance's car.

"You don't mind if Rebecca comes with us and she wants to know if you could run her up town as well."

Kristin asked Lance as she gave him a kiss.

"Sure that would be fine hop in the back."

Lance answered with a smile to Rebecca. As they drove to the high school to drop Kristin off there was just some small talk between them.

"I will pick you up in an hour, correct?" Lance asked her.

"You better make two, we are learning a new routine today."

With that Kristin gave him a kiss and got out of the car leaving the front door open for her sister.

"See you later sis." She said to Rebecca.

Rebecca moved to the front seat, closed the door, and fasten her seatbelt.

"Where do you need to go?" Lance asked her while he started to pull away.

"Just to the store, it won't take me long. Thank you for taking me." Rebecca replied to him.

"It's not a problem."

The whole way to the store there was just an awkward silence between the two. At the store Rebecca went into the store and got what she needed and right back out.

"Ok, if you don't mind you can take me back home and once again thank you." Rebecca told Lance looking over at him with a smile.

While driving Rebecca back to her parents house Lance started a conversation up with her.

"So, have you learned anything that you didn't know already before you left her?"

He asked her. She thought for a little bit and thought hell yes there is one big thing, I love being a whore.

"Well a few things I guess." She said to him.

"Like what?"

Was his response. The urge to have a cock between her legs was growing more by every passing minute since she left college.

"Well, hey isn't there and old abandoned road come up here that led to the old iron factory?" Rebecca asked.

With a little confused look on his face Lance answered "yes".

"Well pull in there and I will show you some I learned while I was away.

"Ok?" Lance replied as they came up to the road and he pulled down it.

He had driven half way down the road when Rebecca told him to pull off to the side. As he put the car into park she reached over and turned the car off. Then without a word she unfasten her seatbelt. Sliding the bottom of her short loose fitting skirt up and moved over to where she was sitting on his lap looking straight at him. Lance just stared at her not knowing what to do or say. Rebecca reached her hand to the side of his seat and pulled the lever letting his seat lay back. She could feel his cock starting to get hard sitting up against her wet pussy.

"I'm going to show you something I have learned in college while I was there." Rebecca said with a devilish smile on her face.

With that she reached down and unfasten his pants and pushed them down unleashing his hard cock to her will. He just laid there not saying a thing or trying to stop her. She guided his cock to her wet pussy and slide her pussy down onto it until his cock was all the way inside her. She leaned forward a little bit and started moving her hips up and down and from side to side. The whole time she was fucking Lance the only one she could think of was professor Case. It was more than ten minutes before it was more than Lance could take. He unloaded a gushing wad of come shooting it deep into Rebecca's hot wet pussy. Then a few more smaller wads of cum were shot into her pussy as she used her pussy muscles to milk every ounce of cum out of him as she could get.

"I learned that at college. I see that you liked it." Rebecca said as she leaned her face close to his.

"If you ever want to enjoy this lesson again then you will tell no one and I mean no one, is that understood?" She said looking into Lances eyes.

He swallowed "yes, I promise not to tell a soul." Lance replied to Rebecca's command.

She could feel his cum starting to seep out of her pussy around his half limp cock. She tighten her grip around his cock with her pussy until she could move over to the passengers seat.

"Not a word and I mean it!" Rebecca said one more time to him.

"Ok" he said one more time

There was no words spoken the whole way back to her parents house and without a word once they pulled into the drive and stopped Rebecca got out and walked into the house. As she walked into the house she could feel his cum start to work its way out of her pussy and start to trickle down her legs very slowly. She walked straight to the bathroom to clean up, but the whole time she was thinking to herself if Professor Case would be mad if he found out that she had sex without his permission. For the rest of the time she was at home time went by slowly and every time Lance came over to the house there was awkward moments but they got there them until the last day she was home.

On the last day that Rebecca was going to be at home she got up took her shower and got dressed. She walked out of her room wearing a black shirt that just came down about two inches above her knees. It was kind of tight but not too tight on her just enough to show off her legs and the curves of her tight little ass. She walked out to the kitchen for a bite to eat. There on the island was a note from her mother, saying that everyone was at a meeting at the school and should be back around twelve or so. She looked over at the clock on the stove, she had an hour and half. Right then she heard a knock on the front door as she walked over to the door it came open and in walked Lance.

"No one is here, but me. They all went to some meeting." Rebecca said to him.

"Oh well I can come back later." Lance answered her with a smile.

"No. You will stay. Come with me!"

With that she grab him by the hand and led him the her bedroom. They no sooner walked into the room and Rebecca shoved Lance onto the bed. She then unfasten his pants pulling his hard cock out of his pants. She then moved herself onto the bed and with her legs she straddled him facing his feet. She guided his hard cock into her wet pussy and started bouncing her little body up and down on it. Lance reached his hand up sliding her skirt up and placed them on her bare hips.

"Fucking use those hands and spank my ass!" She commanded him to do.

He smacks her ass cheeks with his two hands just hard enough to make a smacking noise.

"Fucking spank me like you mean it! I want my ass to burn!"

With that he started spanking her ass as hard as he could.

"Yes, oh fuck yes. Beat my ass!"

A few minutes pass until Lance is shooting his wads of cum covering the inside of Rebecca's wet hot pussy. Rebecca jump up off his cock before it could become limp.

"Ok you need to go, now and not come back until I have left!"

She told him as she walked out of the bedroom and back into the front room. Lance fixed his pants and said goodbye to her and left. The rest of the day was spent with her family until around six when it was time for her to leave

Monday morning rolled around and Rebecca knew she had to let Professor Case know what had happen while she was at home. She walked over to his office wearing a button up pink top and a grey tight skirt. She reached his office and knocked on the half open door.

"Come in!"

She heard that voice that she has longed for, for the past two weeks. He looked up from his newspaper that he reading.

"So how was your time away?" He asked her.

"Well it was ok I guess." Rebecca replied.

"What is it?" Professor Case asked her.

"Well I had sex twice with my sisters boyfriend." Rebecca said looking down at the ground.

"What are you?" He asked her pushing his chair back from his desk and starting to walk over to the door that was open.

Rebecca looked up and said "I'm a whore."

"Yes you are, a dirty little whore." He replies while shouting the door and turning around to look at her.

"Get on your hands and knees and crawl over here to me, whore."

She drops to her knees and crawls over to him. He reaches down and grabs the back of her hair that was pulled back into a ponytail and leads her over to his desk. He sits down in his chair, still holding onto her hair he ask her.

"Did I give you permission to fuck anyone while you were gone?"

"No, sir" she responded.

"But you did, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir".

He let's go of her hair, looking down at his desk drawers.

"In the bottom drawer there is something I will need to give you. Get it for me!"

Rebecca reaches down and opens the bottom drawer, in it was a black leather paddle.

"Hand it to me!" His stern voice rang out.

She quickly pulls it out of the drawer and hands it to him.

"You will receive ten spankings for every time you fuck anyone without my permission. Bend over my desk and pull your skirt up over your slutty little ass."

Rebecca jumped up and did what she was commanded to do.

"You will need to count and you better not miscounted or we will start over! How many times did you fuck him?"

"Twice." Rebecca answered.

"So twenty times I will smack that little round ass of yours with this paddle."

With that came the first of many hard smacks that echoed around the room. Then another, and another, and another until she had her twenty spankings by him and his leather paddle. Her ass was burning hot, sore, and painful to the touch. Tears were running down her face but she was so turned on by the whole thing that she didn't care. Professor Case jerked her head back by her ponytail.

"From now on anytime you fuck someone without my permission it will be fifteen is that clear?"

"Yes, sir". Rebecca answered trying to hold back her tears.

"Now go back to your dorm room and think about what you have done and if you really want to do it again!"

As she was leaving his office she turned to see him putting the paddle back into his drawer and says.

"I will never fuck anyone without your permission, again. I am your dirty little whore and that is all I want to be, thank you for my punishment, sir."

"That's nice to hear, I will see you tomorrow in class, and I hope your ass still hurts enough to remind you of your lesson when I see you."

With that she left his office in hopes of the same thing.