The Perfect Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
White, Asian, Black, Italian...the combinations are endless.
3.3k words
4.66
56.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow...this place is amazing!" I murmured to Tomo as our taxi wound up the lane towards the hotel lobby. Our car was surrounded by lush gardens and palm trees. I rolled down the window and listened to the crash of waves on the nearby beach. The air was humid heavy with the scent of tropical flowers, a far cry from the factory smoke and crisp spring air we had left behind in Japan.

Once in the lobby, we quickly checked in, given that we had VIP service thanks to Tomo's co-worker. We were whisked to our suite on the 10th floor and the bellhop stored our luggage for us and pointed out the room's amenities. After a quick tip, we were finally on our own after the long journey.

I flopped down on the king-sized bed and kicked off my shoes. Tomo, meanwhile, was exploring the balcony.

"Look at this view, babe!" he called to me.

I propped myself up on my elbows and glanced out the window. We had a gorgeous view of the beach – white sand, clear blue ocean dotted with boats and windsurfers and bright, blindingly blue sky. I sighed in utter contentment.

"Remind me to thank your co-worker when we get back, Tomo. This is fan-fucking-tastic!" Gleefully, I rolled around on the huge bed before getting up and heading to the bathroom. "I'm just gonna take a shower and then we can head off to explore, ok?" Without waiting for a reply, I closed the bathroom door, turned on the shower and slipped out of my traveling clothes.

The shower had a total of 5 shower heads, aimed at different parts of my body: one above my head, two on either side at chest level, and two at hip level. I turned on all of the jets and relaxed in the hot steam. I closed my eyes and began to lather up my hair, humming happily to myself.

Suddenly, I felt a chill. I opened my eyes to see that Tomo had stripped down and slipped into the shower with me. I smiled at him and pulled him under the water with me. I massaged his head with my shampoo-covered fingers as his hands began to rub up and down my slippery body. He cupped my ass and brought me roughly up against him, pressing his growing hard-on against me. I moaned as he pressed against my clit, making my pussy start to flow.

"Ohhhhh... I've been needing to fuck you since that plane ride..." he said, squeezing my ass before slapping it once. "Turn around."

Eagerly, I obliged. My pussy was dripping, anticipating his thick cock inside me. I turned to face the glass wall of the shower and Tomo began rubbing his cock against my ass. I looked up and found I was looking right into the mirror. I watched as Tomo slid his hands up my back, around my chest to grab my tits and massage them roughly. He pinched my nipples quickly, making me moan, before sliding his hands down to my pussy.

"Hmmm I think you need to fuck, too, Sara..." he made eye contact with me in the mirror and grinned as he slid his cock into me. He kept light pressure on my clit as he began to slowly fuck me, starting a smooth, slow rhythmic fuck. I braced myself against the shower wall and pushed my ass back towards him, wanting to feel him deeper.

We couldn't hold out for long. Tomo grabbed my left hip with his left hand, keeping his right hand on my clit and started to fuck me hard and fast. I stared in the mirror, watching us as we fucked furiously. I was moaning and crying out his name as I got closer and closer.

"OH fuck baby I'm gonna cum!" I cried as his thumb flicked my clit before rubbing it in fast circles.

"Ohhh yes cum for me....mmmm yeahhh I'm gonna cum deep in your pussy..." Tomo grunted as he slammed deep into me. My pussy started to squeeze around his cock as I came, milking him. A few seconds later, he yelled out in Japanese as his hot cum started to fill my cunt.

"Hmmm yeah Tomo! Oh fuck....that feels so gooooooooooooooooooooooood..." I moaned, feeling his hot cream filling me. I squeezed my pussy around his cock, wanting him inside me forever.

Tomo slumped against me, both of us panting and sweating under the water of the shower. After a few moments, Tomo began to slide his softening cock out of my pussy. I felt his cum begin to drip out of me. I turned around to face him again, my eyes lingering on his wet, glistening chest before drifting up and gazing into his eyes. We kissed deeply, our hands roaming all over each other. Tomo gave my ass one last gentle squeeze before opening the shower door and getting out.

After drying ourselves off, we got dressed to go down for dinner. I twisted my hair into a loose chignon at the back of my neck and slipped into a short, pale blue halter-neck dress. Tomo, meanwhile, put on a pair of dark blue jeans and an orange button-down shirt. We slipped our shoes on and headed down to the resort's restaurant.

Upon arriving, we found that there was assigned seating in this restaurant; the hotel put couples of similar age together at tables. I was a little apprehensive about this. Why couldn't we just sit alone? I didn't want to sit with just any random people!

"Oh, come on. It'll be ok," Tomo said, grabbing my hand and leading me towards the table. Our dinner companions were already there. As Tomo and I got settled and introduced ourselves, I surreptitiously looked them over. There were two couples at the table: Charlotte and Massimo, and Sam and Tara. Sam and Tara were in their late 20s or early 30s and were, well, average-looking. They seemed like a nice couple, from England and in Thailand for 2 weeks. Charlotte and Massimo, however, were amazingly gorgeous, as well as talkative and outgoing. Tomo and I immediately felt comfortable with them and we chatted easily throughout dinner. I rubbed Tomo's thigh under the table and he glanced at me. I quickly raised an eyebrow and discreetly licked my lips, as if to say, "these two are so hot!" He nodded slightly, kissed my cheek and kept talking to them. I jumped into the conversation, but spent a good amount of dinner just checking them out.

Charlotte was an Australian girl with an adorable accent. She was, I learned, 24 years old and lived in Thailand working as a bartender. She had gorgeous, dark, ebony coloured-skin, black hair done up in short twists, smoldering, sexy brown eyes and a gorgeous smile. She was wearing a low-cut purple silk mini-dress, showing off her ample cleavage and long sexy legs. She was just an amazing woman and I felt myself getting wet, wondering if she was into girls like I was.

Massimo, meanwhile, was equally gorgeous. He was 26 years old and originally from Italy, but was now working at the same bar as Charlotte in Bangkok. He had golden-brown skin, short light-brown hair and clear green eyes. His body was trim and fit; not overly muscular but nowhere near scrawny. Massimo spoke quickly in English but his thick Italian accent made it a bit difficult to understand him. Little did I care! His voice and his accent were dripping with sex. He was dressed very stylishly, in a crisp white button down shirt and black pants.

Dinner ended quickly, it seemed, and we lingered at our table drinking wine. The other couple from our table, Sam and Tara, left quickly and went to their room. Tomo, Charlotte, Massimo and I proceeded to get a little tipsy, drinking a few bottles of wine between us before someone got the bright idea to head down to the beach. The guys didn't think it was such a great idea and preferred to hang out at the bar. Charlotte and I headed off to the beach by ourselves.

Giggling, we stumbled outside and ran towards the beach. I quickly ditched my shoes and felt the warm sand between my toes as I ran towards the water. I looked up at the sky as the warm water lapped around my feet, counting the stars. I heard someone sloshing through the water next to me and looked over to see Charlotte standing there.

"Beautiful here, isn't it?" she asked.

"Uh-huh. I don't ever want to leave! Do you think they'd let me move here?" I asked laughingly.

Charlotte stepped closer to me, leaning against me and resting her head on my shoulder. She sighed happily. I felt her fingers brush mine and instinctively I laced my fingers through hers. Her slender, long fingers felt silky smooth against mine as we gently caressed each others hands. Charlotte lifted her head off my shoulder and turned slightly, so that we were standing face to face. With her other hand she began to stroke my hair, before sliding her hand to my cheek. Her thumb began to trace my lips.

"I saw you staring at me during dinner, Sara. I know what you were thinking, you naughty girl...staring at me and my boyfriend like that. Does your boyfriend know what you were thinking?" Charlotte asked.

"Yes, he does," I whispered, nodding.

"Really? Well. We'll have to see what we can do about that..."

I felt her full, gorgeous lips pressing against mine, gently at first. When I began to kiss her back, she pressed her body against mine and parted her lips. She sucked my lower lip between hers, sucking on it and gently biting, making me moan. I parted my lips and slid my tongue into her mouth, tasting her. She tasted like red wine as her tongue swirled around mine, playing and teasing. The kiss was just amazing and went on for what felt like hours. My hands had slid down her back and one was resting on her ass while the other stroked her back. Her hands were cupping my face and running through my hair.

Right as I was starting to get weak in the knees and soaked in the panties, Charlotte pulled away from me. I opened my eyes and looked at her pleadingly, making her giggle.

"Let's go back to the boys," she said. "It's boring out here."

Boring? If that was boring for her, I couldn't wait to see what she was thinking about doing next.

I was a little disappointed when, once we got to the bar, Charlotte said she was tired and dragged Massimo back to their room. I sat down on Tomo's lap and took a sip from his whisky, wincing a little as the drink burned my throat.

"So, did you have fun with your new friend?" he asked me.

"Yup, I did. Did you?" I debated telling him about Charlotte's passionate kiss on the beach but decided to keep it to myself for now.

"Yeah. Massimo is a cool guy. Did you know he can speak a little Japanese?" Tomo continued talking to me, telling me what he'd learned about Massimo and Charlotte. Feeling pretty drunk now, after having finished the whiskey, I leaned against his shoulder and must have fallen asleep.

I woke up the next morning in our hotel bed, still wearing my blue dress. Tomo lay sleeping next to me. I woke him up and we got ready to head down for breakfast. I was excited to see Charlotte and Massimo again; we chatted through the meal again like old friends.

"So, what are you two doing today?" Massimo asked.

"Well, Tomo's taking a scuba diving class, but I've got a date at the spa. How about you guys?"

"Oh, I'm going to the spa today too, Sara!" said Charlotte.

"And I'm going to go surfing," Massimo said. "So I guess I'll see you at the beach, Tomo! But I have to go meet my instructor in a few minutes. I'll see you later, bella." He kissed Charlotte and got up to leave.

"I might as well come with you, Massimo," Tomo said, before kissing me.

Charlotte and I watched them leave, then had another cup of coffee as our spa appointments weren't for a little while later. As we talked, I kept thinking about our kiss the previous night and wondering how to bring it up. Just as I was about to ask her what she was planning, she jumped up out of her chair, grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the spa.

I had planned to get a massage, facial, mani and pedi at the spa, while Charlotte intended to get her legs waxed, a facial and a pedicure.

"But a massage...hmm that sounds fantastic. Why don't we get the same things done so that we can share a treatment room and chill out together?" She suggested. Of course I was up for it; I would do anything that would let me spend more time with her.

So, in the end we settled on getting waxed, massaged, manicured and pedicured. A tiny little Thai woman led us towards our treatment room, laid our robes for us and said our estheticians would be there in 10 minutes. Giggling, Charlotte and I turned our backs to each other and slipped off our clothes. I was just putting on my robe when Charlotte asked:

"Um, Sara? Do you wax, well...you know...?"

"'Down-there', Charlotte? Is that what you mean?" I said.

"Well, yeah! Do you? Massimo always wants me to but I'm not sure..."

"Oh, it's nothing to be scared of. I usually get waxed, yeah, but I didn't have time before this trip. I shaved though but I want to get a full wax today." I finished tying my robe and turned to face her. She was sitting down and looking up at me.

"Really, Charlotte, you should try it! It would be so sexy...I'm sure Massimo would love it. Tomo does!" I giggled. "You won't be able to keep him away, trust me."

She still looked uncertain.

"Ok, how about this? You get your legs done while I get my Brazilian wax. Then you can decide if you want one too!"

"Really? Can I see yours before I decide?" She asked, sliding her hand up my thigh, under my robe, slowly moving higher and higher...

"Uhhh yeah sure you can," I answer, voice shaking. I was about to pounce on her and kiss her when two gorgeous little Thai women came into the room.

"What are we doing today, ladies?" one of the girls asked. We let them know what we wanted and then got up on the beds. I contorted myself into all sorts of positions so that the girl could get every single hair off from around my pussy and ass. I winced a few times when she hit some particularly sensitive thoughts. At a few points, I glanced over towards Charlotte and saw that she was staring at me while she was getting her legs done. Soon, we were both finished.

"Ok, Charlotte, did ya wanna check it out?" I asked. She quickly slid off her table and came around between my legs. Her jaw dropped as she looked at my pussy. I immediately started getting wet as her gaze lingered over my smooth skin. She leaned in a bit closer and quickly breathed in, smelling my passion, before looking up at me and winking.

"Wow, that looks amazing. I totally want that!" she squealed, getting back up on her bed and spreading her legs. The waxer went to work on her as mine continued waxing my legs. I turned my head towards Charlotte and watched as she pulled up her legs one at a time, allowing her technician access. She squeezed her eyes shut in pain a few times, but took it well. Soon, we were waxed to perfection and the Thai girls left, telling us our manicurists and pedicurists were coming next, in 20 minutes.

I watched as Charlotte undid her robe and slid her hands down to her pussy. She moaned as she felt her smooth skin, feeling her hairless pussy for the first time.

"Oh my god, this feels amazing, Sara. How does it look?"

"It-it, uh, looks good..." I stammered.

"Girl, how can you see from over there? Come here and check it out."

I didn't need to be asked twice. Knees shaking, I walked over between her spread legs and watched as she ran her fingers over her smooth dark pussy lips. I bit my lip.

"Ohhhh, wow, Charlotte..." I was enthralled by her body, and softly trailed my fingers up her smooth dark legs, letting just my fingertips brush against her skin. My eyes slid up over her pussy, her flat, tight stomach and up to her full, heavy breasts. Her nipples were big and dark brown, puckered and hard. Finally, my eyes reached hers and connected. We stared into each others eyes with lust, until I finally tore my eyes away and back down to her gorgeous pussy.

As I watched, the naughty girl spread her pussy with her fingers, exposing her dark pink inner lips and clit. She was dripping juices onto the bed below as she began to rub her clit in slow, lazy circles. I watched for a few minutes until I couldn't resist. I had to taste her. I leaned in and lightly ran my tongue over her wet pussy. I heard her moan encouragingly and so I pulled her fingers away from her clit and sucked it between my lips. I started sucking with more passion and slid a finger deep into her cunt, lapping up all her sweet juices.

"Oh fuck, Sara!! Mmmm I wanna taste you...get up here!" she commanded. I scrambled up on the bed and knelt over her face. I lowered my pussy onto her mouth and felt her suck my hard, throbbing clit between her lips. It was heavenly to feel her mouth licking all over my dripping cunt. I quickly plunged 2 fingers into her pussy and went back to licking and sucking her clit. Soon we were writhing against each other, pressing our wet pussies against each others mouths, sucking, licking, biting, fingering... I felt Charlotte slam 3 fingers into my cunt and press my g-spot.

"Oh FUCK!!! Oh I'm cumming!!!!!" I shouted as Charlotte worked my pussy. I bit her inner thigh as I came, burying her face in my cunt as I shook and ground against her. Charlotte kept sucking my clit hard and fingering my g-spot and she was rewarded with a face full of my girl-cum. I squirted all over her face and she drank down my juices. After a few minutes, I could see straight again and remembered that she didn't cum yet. I pressed my face into her pussy and lapped up her juices as she thrust her hips up towards me. I did the same finger trick, sliding 3 inside her and hitting all the good spots. Soon I was feeling her cunt glued to my mouth as she shook and writhed under me. Charlotte was cumming hard, cum dripping out of her and over my hand. I kept the pressure on her clit until she stopped shaking, and then slowly lifted my mouth off of her. I slide my fingers out of her pussy, then slid off the bed and stood by her, next to her head. She watched as I licked my hand clean of her cum. I left one finger wet and slid it over her lips, letting her clean her own cum off my finger. I planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Do you even need to ask?" She laughed.

We realized the manicure girls were gonna arrive soon, so we got into the chairs and relaxed. A few minutes later, they came in to do our manicures. Charlotte and I spent the rest of the day relaxing in post-orgasmic glow.

(Part 3 coming up! Please feel free to leave me any comments)