The Perfect Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers

And that nap was perhaps the nicest thing so far. The two of us were so comfortable with each other, so at ease that it was the natural thing to do. In the 24 hours we had been together, we had made love more than either of us had done in the past 3 years combined. I was so pleased that Deb seemed able to cum again and again. She had to have come about 20 times or more during our love-making. All I know that I was totally relaxed and satisfied. My normal aches and pains had disappeared. Deb was my tonic, my magical elixir.

I awoke to some rattling in the bathroom. Opening my eyes, I looked at the clock to see that it was almost 6 p.m. Turning my head toward the bathroom I saw Deb standing there naked, brushing her hair.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi, baby, did you sleep well?"

"Never better. I'm famished. Shall we go to dinner?"

"Yes, baby, I'm starving too."

I raised up on my elbow, head in my hand to watch Deb get ready. She was not a young woman but her body was very fit and she looked utterly beautiful.

Deb put on the other dress she had bought and we made our way to a nice restaurant I knew.

Our dinner was very romantic. We had wine and the prime rib was outstanding. Although during the weeks leading up to our meeting, Deb and I had fantasized about doing all kinds of sexy things at dinner – touching each other under the table, maybe even making each other cum – but, again, none of that happened. Both of us were too engrossed in our conversation and there was no real need for more. We talked about a great many things and our friendship became stronger. We had become more than just internet lovers. We were truly friends. Our relationship was more than just sex.

But the sex was unbelievable.

When we got back to our hotel, Deb suggested that we give the hot tub a try. After all, I had specifically requested a room with a hot tub, so we needed to use it, didn't we?

Fiddling with the control, we managed to get the tub filling with the hot water jetting out of the nozzles. I climbed in first and helped Deb get in. We sat opposite each other , the hot water splashing off our bodies as the water level continued to rise. I pulled her to me and we kissed, her nipples hard against my body. Then she turned around and leaned against me. My arms enveloped her and her breasts lay resting on my forearm. We sat there for a long time, totally relaxed, our muscles soothed by the hot water, massaged by the pulsing jets. My lips found the back of Deb's neck and I nuzzled her shoulders. My hands moved down between her legs, causing her body to squirm against me.

"Take me to bed again, Joe", Deb said after a while.

Getting out of the tub, we dried each other off using the terry cloth towels she had brought from the bathroom.

Deb then went and lay on the bed, her eyes inviting me.

What happened next was the most satisfying experience of my life.

I approached the bed and knelt between Deb's outstretched legs. As I had done the first time we made love the day before, I kissed Deb from toes to pussy, just as she likes it. What was different this time was that this time I was completely familiar with her body. I knew how to make it respond the way I wanted it to respond. The first time was a process of discovery. This time it was a process of satisfaction and pleasure.

When at last my kisses reached Deb's pussy, she was already squirming and moaning, her bare feet on my back (for she, too, knew me and what I liked). When my tongue entered her pussy, Deb immediately came, crying out loudly. I didn't stop licking her and sucking her clit. Deb's body writhed on bed and her fingers clutched the bedspread as I continued licking her.

As our time together developed during the weekend, Deb went from quiet but intense orgasms to loud and fierce ones. I was almost shocked at how much she had given into the pleasure, how much she had given herself to me.

My lips sucked her hard and sensitive clit. Deb cried out again in pleasure, her hands grabbing my head. Sliding 2 fingers into her wet pussy, I continued to lick her and she came a third time about a minute later.

"Fuck me, Joe," she pleaded.

I didn't need to be asked a second time. I wanted Deb more than I had ever wanted a woman. I moved quickly on top of her and my hard cock plunged effortlessly into her hot and wet pussy.

Wrapping her arms and legs around me, Deb pulled me in. Her moans were guttural and my thrusts were savage. We were like two wild animals in heat. Our bodies were so relaxed from the hot tub that we seemed to be able to fit together perfectly. Deb's pussy was so wet and warm and I could feel my cock was more deeply inside her than ever before. It was like the hot tub had enabled our bodies to mesh more easily, more completely.

The pressures on my cock were making me crazy. I pumped harder and deeper into Deb and soon her body bucked with another orgasm. It was all I could do to keep from cumming myself. Deb cried out and I could feel her fingernails digging into my back.

Her legs drew me in tighter and I continued to fuck her. Within about 10 strokes she was cumming again and this time I couldn't hold back. My body tensed and I erupted into her growling as I did so. I'm not sure she even heard me, so loud were her moans of pleasure.

I collapsed onto her body and kissed her hard, sweat dripping from my body. Then I rolled off her and we lay there breathing hard, laughing a little at what had just happened.

"Wow!" she said.

And she had described it perfectly.

As Deb lay in my arms, my hands continued to explore her body, her breasts, stomach, and finally her pussy.

When my finger touched her pussy lips, Deb instinctively opened her legs. My god, I thought to myself, could she possibly want more?

I slid my finger between her pussy lips and she was instantly wet. As I kissed her I began rubbing her clit. Deb's breathing increased and her body moved under my touch. I was almost startled at how quickly she came, gasping a loud moan as she did so. I withdrew my finger and placed the palm of my hand over her pussy, feeling it spasm. Then I touched her pussy lips again, and again I felt her legs open to me. Again sliding my finger inside, I began stroking her and rubbing her clit. More quickly than before, Deb came again, the warm rush of wetness coating my fingers. For the next 15 minutes we repeated this process. After one orgasm subsided, I would start rubbing her again and soon she would have another orgasm. Not just a little baby one either. Each orgasm seemed more intense than the previous one. Each moan louder than the one before until Deb was practically screaming.

It was like nothing that I had ever experienced. From the time we got out of the hot tub until I finally stopped rubbing her, Deb had come at least 20 times, all within the space of about 60 minutes.

And I truly believe that she could have kept going. I stopped only because I was starting to worry that she would have a heart attack or something.

As we lay there, her head on my arm, her breathing finally slowing down I finally said, "Deb, how do you do that?"

"I have no idea. It has never happened to me before. You just do it to me."

We made love one more time before falling asleep and the next morning we made love after waking up, just as we had done before.

Deb's flight was at 10 am and we needed to get something to eat and get her to the airport a couple of hours before her flight.

I got dressed quickly and went down the lobby to collect what I could from their small breakfast bar to bring it back for Deb as she got packed and ready. As I watched her, I started trying to figure out how many times she had cum since we had met. When I got to 50, I stopped counting. No one would ever believe me if I told them about this.

We drove to the airport without saying much, lost in our thoughts, both sad that our weekend was ending. It has been perfect. Our perfect weekend.

I went with Deb as she checked her bag and got her boarding pass. We kissed goodbye and I stood and watched her disappear through security.

Then I went back to my car, got in, and drove home.

I wondered if either of us will ever match what we had just completed. When we met we didn't know if it would be a one-time thing. What I now knew was that I had to have her again. And soon.

alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers
12