The Perfect Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
A weekend to explore his wife and her hot friend.
1.3k words
4.28
38.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Donna and I are happily married and not yet up to the kids bit so have a fair amount of time for mucking about, a variety of ways. We have both been pretty lucky work wise so have been able to buy a nice house on some pretty big grounds. The best feature if the back yard entertaining area which is completely private and leads onto a pool and spa.

We have a fair few parties out there and some of these have been known to get a little bit wild.

Today we were lying down out in the backyard enjoying some rays with Sarah, an old college friend of hers, who was staying the weekend. We'd had a great night the previous evening and enjoyed a heap of laughs and a fair few drinks so this morning we were taking it nice and easy. We have a beautiful sun bed out in the yard which is actually about 5 metres wide so plenty of room for everyone without being on top of each other (if you know what I mean).

I love chilling out in the backyard with my wife in her bikini because I know how private the yard is and I know that more often than not I can slip a hand over, give her a light caress and slowly but surely have her body respond in the most beautiful and sexual way – and what a body it is, beautiful firm breasts, tight taut bum and a smile that melts me every time. It seemed though that today there'd be no play as Sarah was only a metre away on the other side of my wife, although I admit at the time I was hoping for a miracle....

Sarah was a stunner, no other description. Could've been a model but was apparently a top notch criminal lawyer. I just reckon that no jury would be able to say no to her. She was mesmerising, but amazingly at this time she was also single as a long term boyfriend had been posted to Europe with his company and there was no way with her career that she would follow.

So there we were. Isn't this cosy – little old me thinking a few naughty thoughts and wondering what would happen if I got a boner, whilst 2 hot women chatted on about not very much at all.

"Sean, can you put some sunscreen on me," Donna asked. An excuse to touch her body? Any excuse needed and I started to spend a considerable amount of time applying sunscreen all over her.

In particular I made sure that the back and inside of her legs were well protected and her stomach and just beneath her breasts were not in danger. All this with her friend right next to us and her pussy protected by the flimsiest pit of cloth money could buy. It was all I could do not to run my hands over her pussy lips and push against her clit which I knew she loved.

My wife also obviously loved the attention and whilst on her back with her eyes closed had bent her legs and opened them slightly to give me easy access and a great view.

As I concentrated so studiously on lathering my wife I looked across at Sarah to find her lying on her side and looking over at us. Seeing me look at her she just gave me a wink and kept watching me give my wife what was now a dedicated massage. No pretence of just applying sunscreen anymore. I proceeded to nearly choke when my wife sat up, reached behind her back to take off her bikini and lay back down with an expectation that I would just continue. Now we'd sunbathed nude before many times but this was something a little more intimate with Sarah right beside us and for the first time I wondered if maybe the girls were up to something.

Not one to die wanting I continued unabashed and immediately ensured that her beautiful white breasts were adequately protected by depositing and rubbing a significant amount of cream into her breasts and onto her nipples.

Sarah meanwhile just kept smiling at me and without discussion also moved to take her own bikini off. Now it was certainly getting hot and I know for sure my wife was responding positively as I spied a definite pout from her pussy lips which suggested that they were reacting to the obvious sexual tension that abounded

I decided to ramp things up so I reached down and slowly removed her bikini bottoms waiting with baited breath for the call from Donna for me to stop. The call never came and all of a sudden I was contemplating my nude wife Donna, seemingly relaxed with her eyes closed, whilst her sexy as hell friend was next to us in just a skimpy g string and what may have been the world's best pair of breasts.

Don't contemplate for too long I thought as Sarah slid herself a bit closer to Donna, reached over and started to massage Donna's left breast, touching her now rigid nipple as I paid particular attention to the right breast. When Sarah sat up and took the nipple in her mouth I though all my dreams had come at once as I watched my beautiful wife being lovingly sucked by one of her best friends.

Donna was so obviously thoroughly enjoying this now and a moan of appreciation escaped from her lips. I decided to maintain the momentum and slid my way down her body kissing her stomach and lightly kissing above her pussy, while I positioned myself between her legs. One more look up told me that Donna and Sarah were now kissing passionately, with each having busy hands across their breasts. I ducked down and licked lightly the entire length of my wife's pussy, pushing her juices up and finishing above her clit.

I knew by the moisture surrounding her pussy that now was not the time for mucking about and slowly made light circles around and across her clit, She responded quite obviously by heaving her chest into Sarah's, kissing with increased passion and noise and pushing her clit into my mouth as I went from licking to sucking her love button.

Always the adventurer I pushed the forefinger of my left hand into Donna's pussy, crooking it upwards ever so slightly to locate her g-spot and turbo charge her sensations. My right hand found its way up the inside of Sarah's leg to an area where surprisingly there was no longer any swimming cossie. Whilst sucking my wife's clit and manipulating her g spot I was surprised even further when Sarah opened her legs and reached down to my hand pushing it against her pussy in a bid to herself receive more satisfaction. My thumb easily entered her and her wet pussy engulfed me in warmth.

Meanwhile, Donna started to go somewhat crazy, almost crying out with passion. Sarah half silenced her with her mouth, but I continued sucking her clit and pushing against her love spot. Uncontrollable now Donna pushed herself against me in one hard last thrust and came against my mouth with a small gush of cum and a whole of body quiver which seemed to last more than a minute, whilst Sarah and I just slowly brought her down from the high by holding her tightly, until finally she was just lying back reaching for breath.

Sarah waited not a second longer, with my thumb still inside her pussy she reached down, grabbed my hair and pulled my head up and over her pussy. As my tongue reached slowly down to lick her extended clit, I smiled to myself – this was going to be one hell of a weekend...