The Perfect Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewife breaks the bonds of her conventional marriage.
3.4k words
4.17
140.5k
34

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first chapter of my erotic novella entitled The Perfect Whore. It could just as easily have been called The Perfect Wife, but I suspect that the first title will attract more interest. It is the story of a conventional happily married middle-aged housewife whose life is entirely dominated by husband and family. When her husband induces her to have sex with his best friend so that he can watch, she finally realises that it is time to assert her independence. While she thoroughly enjoys the extra marital sex with her husband's friend, she decides that in future she will make her own decisions. This is the story of her sexual investigation of the world outside the restrictions of a conventional marriage.

So far I have written rough draughts for the first eight chapters and I would appreciate comments and suggestions as to how it might develop. Further chapters will follow.

* * * * *

Chapter I The Awakening

Beverley was in the utility room sorting out the washing but her mind was elsewhere. She was trying to connect herself with the woman she had been last night. What had possessed her to behave in such a brazen irresponsible way? Beverley was a forty-three year old housewife, happily married for twenty-three years, with two grown up children; both away at university. It was true it was her husband's idea but she had willingly gone along with his proposition and she blushed to recall how much she had enjoyed it. Everything looked so different in the cold light of day; but last night with the curtains closed and the lights blazing, it had been a different world. How had it all started?

Graham's best friend John had turned up out of the blue and they had enjoyed a relaxed convivial evening chatting and drinking. As was usual with John he had made no firm arrangements for overnight accommodation so they offered to put him up in the spare bedroom. Just before midnight they all retired to bed. Alone in their bedroom, Beverley and Graham began to undress. This in itself was unusual. Beverley normally came to bed first and Graham would follow later. If they had sex it would take place downstairs. This was a practise they had adopted as the children got older; not wishing to subject them to the embarrassment of hearing their parents making love. In fact they preferred to have sex away from the house when they could; out on country walks or even in the car like furtive teenagers. As she sat at her dressing table in her underwear Graham was suddenly struck by how very attractive she still was; long legs, an hourglass figure, large firm breasts like melons and natural blonde hair. Beverley noticed him looking at her.

'What?'

By now Graham was naked with an erection. Beverley smiled.

'What brought that on?'

'I don't know. Ever since I was about fourteen whenever I see an attractive naked woman by cock goes stiff', he joked.

Graham came and stood behind her before reaching round to unclip her front fastening bra. He began to gently squeeze her breasts; she could feel his erection against her back.

'It's a bit late Graham and you've got an early start in the morning.'

Graham bent forward and kissed her neck

'John's next door he'll hear us', she protested.

****

The sound of the front door bell ringing roused her from her reverie. John stood in the doorway displaying his winning naughty-boy smile. She starred at him blankly, conscious of how unappealing she must look compared with last night.

'Did I leave my toothbrush behind I can't seem to find it', he said rather sheepishly. It was such an obviously contrived excuse for his return.

'I'll go and have a look for you.' She went upstairs looked in the bathroom and then the spare bedroom.

'Sorry, I can't see it John' she said on her return to the living room.

'OK, it doesn't really matter.'

John paused, uncertain what to do.

'Would you like a cup of coffee?'

'Yes please.'

They sat opposite each other sipping their coffees. Beverley was surprised how relaxed she felt. Last night seemed like a dream; a very pleasant dream but still not the sort of thing a long-time married woman would normally expect to get involved with. She noticed he was looking at her legs. Self consciously she adjusted her dress and then reflected how absurd that must appear to him. After all she had been perfectly happy indeed eager for him to see her completely naked last night. But it was different today; she was alone in the house. Last night her husband had been there as well. The toothbrush was such transparent excuse for his return. He clearly wanted to carry on where they had left off last night.

'I suppose Graham won't be back until tomorrow?'

'That's right', she replied and immediately regretted it as it would give him the impression that they were unlikely to be interrupted. He smiled his winning bedroom smile again.

'I did enjoy last night, I hope you did too. I know Graham did.'

'Last night was different.' She paused, a flush coming to her cheeks. 'That was special. I, we don't normally behave like that.'

'It was fun though wasn't it?'

Beverley didn't reply. A sudden thought flashed into her mind.

'Does Graham know you are here today?'

'No, of course not; are you going to tell him?'

Beverly felt confused,

'Yes, no, I don't know.'

John got up and sat down on the couch beside her. He began to squeeze her thigh.

'I really would like to see that nice sexy body of yours again', he murmured softly.

'You can't', she replied. 'It wouldn't be right.'

'It was alright last night wasn't it' he urged softly. He began to squeeze her breasts through her dress.

'Last night was special and Graham was there.'

'So it was ok to fuck you while Graham was watching but not now?'

'Yes that's right; I did it for him as much as for you; you know how he likes to watch. You both do, he told me about the live sex show you visited when you were in Berlin last month.'

'But it was our very own live sex show. You enjoyed it too, didn't you?'

Beverley disentangled herself from his probing hands and stood up.

'You did enjoy it' he repeated.

'Yes alright I did', she confessed, 'but it wasn't what we normally do, it was…' she tailed off confused.

'It was an orgy, that's what it was; two randy men fucking a gorgeous sexy woman and you loved it.' He paused; 'But right now I'd like to spend a leisurely afternoon in bed with you and explore that magnificent body of yours in intimate detail.'

'What about Graham?'

'I won't tell him if you don't.'

'Well what about your wife?'

'What she doesn't know can't hurt her.'

'So you haven't let Graham fuck her yet?'

'Would you mind if he had?'

Actually Beverley would mind very much indeed. She knew that her sex appeal would come a very poor second to John's nubile young wife ten years her junior. Beverley stood looking at him and considered her options. The sensible thing to do would be to ask him to leave but she was tired of doing the sensible thing. Her sex life had become routine; the fire and passion had begun to dwindle away. Last night all that had changed dramatically. When she considered the matter in the cold light of day, Beverley was amazed at the ease with which she had made the transition from conventional suburban housewife to eager nymphomaniac. Last night's orgy was with three consenting adults but now she was being asked to commit adultery with her husband's best friend. Beverley looked at John, recalling with pleasure his rampantly naked body of the night before. She felt the lust stirring her genitals as she walked towards the living room door. John got up, assuming she wanted him to leave.

'Give me ten minutes and while you are waiting close the front curtains and mix me a strong gin-and-tonic.'

****

'Does it matter if John hears us?' He slid a hand down into her knickers and gently probed her vagina.

'He's probably trying to get to sleep.'

'Perhaps we should invite him to join us.'

'Graham be serious!'

Graham pulled Beverley to her feet and slipped her knickers to the floor. She could feel his passionate breathing close to her ear.

'I am serious, you like him don't you?'

'Yes but….'

'But what?'

'Graham what are you suggesting?'

'I'm suggesting that we ask John to join us for some mutual sexual entertainment.'

Much to her surprise Beverley suddenly found Graham's proposition rather stimulating. She squirmed in his tight passionate hold.

'How do you know that John would want to?'

'You know John.'

Beverley did indeed know John. He was an irresistibly handsome serial womaniser who had been regularly unfaithful to his wives. He was already on his second wife, a beautiful Brazilian woman twelve years his junior.

'Well?'

'Well what?'

'Shall I ask John to join us?'

'No; not here in our bedroom, let's go downstairs'

Graham left the room. She could faintly hear his short conversation with John. Soon he was back, smiling.

'I'll take John downstairs; why don't you dress up in something sexy so that we can have the pleasure of watching you take it off again.'

Downstairs in the living room John looked uncertainly at Graham.

'What is it; have you got a porno DVD? I didn't know Beverley was into that sort of thing.'

****

Back in her bedroom Beverley considered the consequences of her reckless decision but realised that nothing she did now would undo what had happened the night before when she had made herself freely and repetitively available to both John and Graham. If she had heard of any of her friends behaving in a similar manner she would have regarded them as promiscuous sluts. Wryly she realised that no equivalent censure would be applied to John and Graham. Fucking available women is what men do. Well now she didn't care; if men could please themselves so could she. For quite a few years now, deep within the darkest secret recesses of her mind she had fantasised about sleeping with someone like John. Graham was a good and considerate lover but John was a something special; he was taller than Graham, more handsome than Graham, more lithe and athletic than Graham, he had a larger cock than Graham but above all else he was black. Beverley shivered with pleasure at the thought of being close to his beautiful shiny naked ebony body again. She longed to be caressed and fondled by him, to hear his obscene whispered invocations. He was like a sexual god and she wanted to be his compliant slave.

****

'No John, there is no porno DVD but Beverley will be coming down stairs soon, wearing not very much, so shall we show her how glad we are to see her.'

John watched in some surprise as Graham removed his dressing gown and stood naked and erect. John was no longer in any doubt about what was intended. They heard the sound of Beverley's footsteps on the stairs. Graham opened the door into the hall and walked to the foot of the stairs. From the sitting room John caught sight of her as she descended the stairs. She looked delicious in the tarty lingerie that Graham insisted on buying for her. A vivid orange half-cup bra with matching g-string and suspender belt, black stockings and orange high heeled shoes. The ensemble was completed with a flimsy black silk negligee. As Graham frequently told her he didn't want her to be a prostitute he just wanted her to look and behave like a prostitute. Graham put his arm round her waist and escorted her into the room.

Beverley felt calm and relaxed. She watched transfixed as John stripped off his pyjamas. Never ever in her life had she seen such a gorgeous sexy beast. John's beautiful well toned black body glowed in the electric light; his erection was nearly eight inches long and of a suitable girth to fill the widest open cunt. The two men watched in silence as she slipped off her negligee and sat down of the sofa. Graham stepped forward and unclipped her bra to release her breasts.

'She's got a great pair of tits hasn't she John?'

Beverley and John stared intently at one another and in response to her unspoken request he approached and ran his black hands over her breasts and gently squeezed them. His touch was like an electric charge.

'Mmm yes, very nice tits', he murmured.

Beverley noticed how prominent the white semen was as it oozed from his stiff black cock. Very gently she reached down and put her hand round his magnificent member. He sighed with pleasure. She was vaguely aware that Graham was standing nearby watching their every move and carefully fondling his prick. John knelt down in front of her and eased her g-string over her buttocks and down to the floor.

'Well there you are John, feel free to fuck her any way you like', Graham said, as he stood watching their every move.

****

Beverley stripped off her clothes and took a shower. Afterwards she towelled herself dry in front of the dressing table mirror while she considered what she should wear. There was no need for seduction they both knew exactly what was going to happen. She draped a fine black lace shawl round her shoulders and slipped on a pair of red stiletto high heel shoes. There was no pretence of modesty; to all intents and purposes she was naked. She sat down to brush her ash blonde hair and then carefully applied her make-up taking care to disguise her stretch marks. Not for the first time she pondered the strange perversity of men. Why would a man with a beautiful thirty-three year old South American wife at home come looking for sex with a married woman ten years older? Beverley chose to take it as a compliment to her still very well preserved figure.

When she returned to the living room John was busy preparing her drink. He was still fully dressed although there was a prominent bulge in his trousers. Beverley lay back on the couch sipping her drink and watched as he began to undress.

'Can I take a shower?'

'Not now; I want you with your raw masculine smell.'

Beverley spread herself luxuriantly on the couch. She was rather enjoying being a slut.

'Come here John!'

He straddled her, one naked thigh each side of her hips; his erect member swaying and gently touching her breasts. John smiled expectantly.

'No John I'm sorry, I only do oral sex with Graham; and the thought of taking in your enormous dick is quite revolting.'

Beverley lubricated her palm with the semen oozing from his tip and began to gently fondle him. John sighed with pleasure. Beverley didn't have long to wait. John began to writhe and moan and utter obscene expletives. Suddenly he tensed and began ejaculating. She watched with fascination as the pure white emissions issued from his jet black cock. The first pulse landed on her face before she carefully realigned his aim towards her breasts. She waited until his ejaculations ceased before dipping her finger into the warm pool of semen which had formed between her breasts then sucked it thoughtfully.

'You'r supposed to be able to tell what a man's been eating and drinking from the taste of his semen but it all tastes the same to me.'

Beverley reached over and picked up her drink. She was beginning to enjoy her somewhat late reincarnation as a slut. After twenty-three years of conventional married life she felt ready for a change. John repositioned himself and began to expertly probe her vagina with his tongue. Beverley moaned contentedly and wondered how long it would be before he had a hard on again. She hoped he hadn't notice her stretch marks but as Graham had frequently rather crudely pointed out to her, the only parts of a woman's bodies that a man really cares about are her bum, tits and cunt.

****

'How would you like me to fuck you?' John asked casually.

'She rather likes rear entry when lying over the back of an armchair', Graham interjected, 'and that way it also makes for very good photographs'.

Graham had been photographing Beverley nude and semi-nude for years. More recently, with the advent of digital cameras, he had been taking obscene photographs of her that rivalled anything available in pornographic magazines. She rather enjoyed posing for him and it had become a form of foreplay when she would see how long he could restrain himself before fucking her. Photographing her with another man was a new departure.

Once John was inside her he only managed to last five minutes before ejaculating with a load groan. Almost before she had realised what was happening Graham had his cock up inside her. Having fucked her many times before, he was able to restrain himself until she came to orgasm. By now John was erect again and, at Graham's urging, he began to shag Beverley again. This time he lasted rather longer and was able to time his emission to coincide with Beverley's second orgasm.

****

John lay on top of her his cock once again fully erect and buried deep inside her.

'You really are a bit of a bastard John. How many women have you slept with since you married Eva?'

John paused to consider the question.

'Three I think; not counting you'

'Does she know?'

'Well bear in mind I was sleeping with her while I was still married to Margaret.'

'So she already knows you'r a two timing bastard?'

'Why are you being such a bitch? You want me to fuck you don't you?'

'Yes, I know. But after twenty-three years as a dutiful housewife I think I'm entitled to some fun. The children are out in the world and don't require me any more. I expect Graham is fucking someone in the office. Is he, do you know? On second thoughts don't answer that question, I'd rather not know. My parents are dead so there is no one to be upset by my behaviour. By the way, that doesn't mean I'm going to open my legs for you every time you turn up.'

****

Beverley sat back down on the couch and looked at her two lovers who now both had rather limp dicks. She slipped on her negligee. A period of rest and recovery was clearly appropriate.

'I'll make some coffee.'

When Beverley returned from the kitchen Graham was showing John a portfolio of nude photographs of her. They obviously had an appropriate aphrodisiac effect since both men now had erections again. Graham sat down on a dining room chair and asked Beverley to straddle him. It was his favourite method of having sex with her for a repeat performance but never the first time, as it was far too stimulating for prolonged coupling. They writhed and wriggled together with considerable mutual pleasure. John watched for a few moments and then he came and stood behind Beverley with his cock resting in the small of her back. He reached over and began to squeeze her breasts.

'Have you got any hand cream Beverley?' said John.

'On the side table', she gasped.

He lubricated his cock with copious amounts of Beverley's hand cream and again stood behind her with the tip of his member lodged between her parted buttocks. Bending his knees he gently eased his hard erection into her anus. She cried out with a mixture of pleasure and pain as he began to fuck her again. Both men became aware that their members were in close proximity inside Beverley's body. As they came Beverley sensed two fierce simultaneous jets of semen pulsing inside her. The threesome disentangled themselves; by now feeling slightly shamefaced at their uninhibited sexual antics, and shortly thereafter, retired to bed.

****

After John had gone Beverley sat for a long time thoughtfully considering her future. There was no way she was going back to being the dutiful housewife; a twenty-three year sentence was quite long enough. She had spent quite enough time being Graham's unpaid housekeeper, cook, cleaner, child minder, hostess, nurse, photographic model, lover and whore. Recently, on the death of her father she had inherited a substantial legacy. What she needed was a sabbatical far away from family and friends where she could investigate the wider world that had passed her by for twenty-three years.