The Perfect Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
Beverley auditions for a porn film and gives her husband a b
2.7k words
4.24
58.1k
9

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GC10
GC10
38 Followers

Chapter V: The Audition

A few days after Beverley had e-mailed her application to participate in a porn film she received an invitation to attend for an interview and audition at an address in London. While she had almost no intention of actually participating, she was curious to learn something about the porn industry and its participants. In preparation for the interview she spent the whole of the previous day in a beauty parlour having a major overhaul. At least she now looked no older than the 38 years she claimed to be.

The train journey to London took just over an hour. She travelled first class to ensure a hassle free ride. In her small holdall she carried a variety of sexy underwear and her make up bag. Her travelling clothes were deliberately loose fitting to ensure that her skin was not marked with strap and elastic indentations; she had previously decided not to wear a bra. Her dress was an easily removable wrap around with no buttons or zips. At St Pancras she took a taxi to the address in Soho. Her destination was located in a seedy side street adjacent to sex shops and strip clubs. She braced herself before pressing the intercom button outside.

Once admitted she ascended an uncarpeted staircase which gave access to an office where a rather bored receptionist was sitting. After she had identified herself she was asked to sit in an adjacent waiting room. There were already two other girls there; both young enough to be her daughters. They looked at Beverley curiously; she didn't seem to have quite the right profile for a porn film actress. Apart from anything else, she was dressed rather more elegantly and discretely than her two young companions who, like most young girls, were dressed like tarts. Barely concealed beneath their clothing Beverley could see that they had both had breast implants; huge firm melon size appendages that all women aspired to and most men apparently lusted after. Rather reassuringly, Graham actually preferred Beverley's large natural breasts and found the artificial variety comic rather than erotic. One of the young women spoke to Beverley.

'We only do girl-girl scenes. What about you?'

'Actually I suppose girl-girl scenes are about the only thing I haven't had much experience of although I wouldn't rule them out.'

'How long have you been in the porn business?'

'This is my first time', Beverley admitted.

Before they could comment on this the two young girls were summoned away. A further twenty minutes passed by and Beverley began to wonder if she should call the whole thing off. The door opened and a middle aged man looked in.

'Brenda?'

'Yes', Beverley said. She had almost forgotten the alias she had adopted.

'Come on through to my office. I'm Jimmy.' He paused to shake her hand then lead her down a short corridor to his office. He sat down at his desk and looked at her curiously; Beverley stood uncertainly in front of him; there didn't appear to be anywhere to sit down. She noticed there was a table up against the wall so she perched on the edge and crossed her legs. Jimmy consulted his file.

'So you want to be in a porn film?'

Beverley nodded.

'Why?'

'I don't know; curiosity I suppose.'

'Come on, that's not a reason. Let me tell you why women get into porn; to help pay their university expenses; out of work straight actresses; women down on their luck in need of money; exhibitionists and nymphomaniacs. I can't quite see you in any of these categories.'

'Well I suppose I'm a bit of an exhibitionist.'

I hope your not expecting to get a great lay with some super stud; porn isn't like that, its hard work.'

He looked at her photographs again.

'OK let's have a look at you.'

Beverley stared at him blankly.

'For Christ's sake woman, get your clothes off.'

'Oh I see. Sorry.'

Beverley stood up and slowly removed her dress then paused uncertainly.

Jimmy gestured impatiently.

'Come on, come on, this isn't a Sunday school outing.'

Beverley pulled her slip off over her head exposing her bare breasts. She began to unfasten her suspenders.

'Never mind that, just take your knickers off.'

When she had complied with his request he asked her to walk up and down and pirouette for him.

'OK Brenda, that's fine you can get dressed now.'

He made some notes in a file then waited for her to get her clothes back on.

'Well Brenda, I'll be honest with you. You're a bit old for this game but you've still got a great body with nice big tits. Real natural big tits; I like them a lot. Have you had any experience of acting?'

Beverley shook her head.

'Can you deliver a line from a script?'

'I think so', she said tentatively.

'That could be a big plus. Men like to hear posh totty talking dirty.'

Beverley was amused and flattered to be taken for 'posh totty' and wondered what her working class parents would have made of it. More to the point what would her parents have thought of a daughter who was prepared to strip naked in front of a complete stranger so that he could appraise her body for a porn film?

'What I'd like you to do now is go to our studio downstairs for a screen test. Is that OK?'

'What do I have to do?'

'What you did just now, but hopefully with a bit more oomph, and then read some lines from a cue card.'

Beverley followed Jimmy as he led her through the labyrinthine building down some back stairs and eventually into a large studio. The studio was divided into several film sets; a bedroom; a living room; a patio and a set containing a couch and a small table. The bedroom set was occupied by the two young women Beverley had met earlier. They were both naked and preparing to do a lesbian scene under the direction of a film camera man. Jimmy spoke to him.

'Nigel when you've finished with the two girls I want you to film Brenda stripping off and speaking some lines from the cue board. Make sure its something raunchy. Brenda, come back up and see me after the test.'

Nigel smiled at Beverley.

'Why don't you sit over there and watch while I film the two girls.'

He broke off to speak to a young man who was clearly his assistant.

'Harry, get Brenda a cup of coffee will you.'

The filming of the two girls took about half an hour; half an hour of writhing, moaning and fondling. Nigel now turned his attention to Beverley.

'What have you got in that case?'

Beverley opened the case and allowed the camera man to rummage through the contents. He selected a bra, knickers and teddy and asked Beverley to put them on.

'There's a changing room over there; don't bother to put your dress back on.'

Ten minutes later Beverley made her entry into the studio feeling very self conscious indeed as she clacked across the room in her high heels and undies watched by the camera man, his assistant and the two young girls who still lay naked in the bedroom set. The camera had been set up in front of the set containing the couch and table. Nigel invited her to sit down on the couch.

'OK Brenda, this is what I want you to do. I want you to imagine that you are undressing in front of your lover; except that this time it is the camera that is your lover. You have to seduce the camera.'

Beverley nodded tentatively in agreement.

'Right, I'm going to talk you through a rehearsal. Would you like some music playing while you strip?'

'Harry put some music on; something soft and sultry like Brenda.'

He smiled at her and waited for the music to start.

'OK smile and cross your legs; look straight at the camera; take yours teddy off; now unfasten your bra; flaunt your tits; play with them with your hands; stand up wriggle your knickers to the ground; lean back on the couch and spread your legs wide, really wide; let the camera see your cunt; now read the cue card but keep looking straight at the camera.'

'I hope you've got a big cock my cunt's aching for a fuck.' Beverley read rather unconvincingly.

'Not bad Brenda although it could be a lot better. Put your clothes back on and do it again but this time without any prompting from me.'

Twice more Nigel took her through the routine and then finally he filmed her.

'Well done Brenda, just hang on a few minutes while I prepare the tape for Jimmy to view. By the time Nigel had edited the tape Beverley had redressed in her travelling clothes.

Back in Jimmy's office Beverley was introduced to the producer and director of the film that was to be shot the following week. The lights were turned down and Beverley's audition was projected onto a large screen at the end of the room. The three men watched in silence as the short sequence was run. It was arranged on a continuous loop and was played over and over again. Someone snapped the lights back on.

'You've got great tits Brenda; lots of girls would die for tits like yours.' It was the director speaking.

Hitherto Beverley hadn't given a lot of thought to her breasts; she was aware that Graham and John admired them but she hadn't realised what a great asset they were, at least in the porn business. The director continued.

'Look, I'm sorry I don't really think we can use you in the film; you're a bit old and your acting isn't all that great. We might be able to use you in the future; we're working on a project about young men fucking an older woman. That black guy in the photos you sent us would be great in a porn movie. Would he be interested?'

Beverley shook her head.

'With tits like hers she'd make a great fluffer.' Jimmy remarked.

'Yes you're right' said the director. He looked at Beverley expectantly.

'What do you think? Would you like to be a fluffer; it would give you a chance to see exactly how we put a film together.

'What exactly does a fluffer do?' Beverley asked.

All three men stared at Beverley in amazement.

'Jimmy you explain it we've got to go.'

The producer and director stood up and moved towards the door. Jimmy waited until they had gone.

'You don't know what a fluffer is?'

'I'm sorry, no I don't.'

'Look, you know what happens in a porn film don't you?'

Beverley nodded. Jimmy continued.

'The guys and girls take their clothes off and fuck each others brains out.'

'Yes, I know.' Beverley said.

'No you don't, you've got no idea.' A man can't keep a hard on all day long; how many times a night can your man get it up; twice, three times? On a film set it's ten times more difficult; some times a man needs a little encouragement when his dick goes soft between takes. It's up to the fluffer to ensure that the guy arrives on set ready for action. So you flash your tits at him and play with his dick until he's hard; but what you never do is make him come or let him fuck you. If you do you'll be fired. We pay £130 pounds a day plus expenses. Do you want it?'

It took Beverley a few moments to take in the concise but graphic description of a fluffer's duties. In her reincarnation as a free spirit it didn't seem to be all that demanding a job and it would be a golden opportunity to see exactly what happens on a porn film shoot. She decided almost immediately to go ahead. Before leaving the office she was provided with a security pass and details of the location where the film was to be shot the following week

On the way home in the train Beverley pondered on how she should explain her involvement in a porn film to Graham. How would he react? She briefly considered the option of telling him nothing but knew that would be too hard to sustain, What she would be doing would appeal to his voyeuristic fantasies. He enjoyed the thought of other men lusting after her but he would certainly draw the line at allowing several anonymous men to fuck her in full colour on a porn DVD; not that she would want to anyway.

Over the course of a quiet dinner with several glasses of wine she gradually confessed to what she had arranged. As she suspected, after Graham had overcome his initial surprise he was rather turned on by the thought of her stiffening the men's cocks for action.

'So, as you are going to be a fluffer; perhaps you ought to have a bit of practice on me', Graham suggested with a grin.

I'll do more than that Graham; as you've been so understanding I'm going to give you a very special treat. Why don't you take a shower while I get ready?'

Beverley went up to the bedroom and undressed then put on black fishnet stockings with red lace tops, a slim suspender belt and a pair of red stiletto high heeled shoes. She applied heavy make up to her eyes and lips; she looked like a high class whore in a French brothel; she knew that Graham would love it. Graham knocked on the door.

'Can I come in?'

'No you can't; go down stairs and wait, and take all your clothes off if you haven't already done so.'

She reached into a drawer and pulled out her newly acquired vaginal vibrator which was now equipped with batteries. Taking care not to trip over her four inch stilettos, Beverley headed downstairs and made her entrance.

'Good evening sir, I'm your girl for the night ready to provide any and every pleasure you require. I am yours to command no matter how obscene or disgusting you wishes may to be.'

Beverley spread herself luxuriantly on the couch.

'Why don't you just look me over before we start; notice my fine big firm tits.'

Beverley arched back and spread her legs wide open.

'Do you like my cunt; just watch while I masturbate and make myself all juicy just for you and your big cock.'

She inserted two fingers into her vagina and rubbed gently to start her sexual juices flowing then she inserted her vibrator and switched it on

'Come over here and put your hands on my pubis and you will be able to feel my spasms when I come.'

Graham came and sat down beside her and let his hands roam over her body while she gave his cock a carefully calibrated squeeze; not enough to make him come but just the stimulus required to increase his supply of stored up semen which would increase the pleasure of his eventual orgasm. Her vibrator was far more stimulating than a man's cock and after five minutes she began to experience beautiful deep throbbing orgasms. Had she been alone she would have savoured her orgasmic pleasure silently but knowing that Graham appreciated a bit of gasping and obscenity she duly obliged. Now she prepared to give him his very special treat. She knelt down in front of him and began to suck his cock while he fondled her breasts. In the early years of their marriage Beverley had found oral sex distasteful but now she could perform fellatio with all the skill of a high class prostitute. She had even grown to like the slightly sweet taste of his seed. Depending on his mood Graham would either ejaculate in her mouth or withdraw at the last moment and spray his cum all over her face. This time Beverley took six fierce pulses of his semen straight into her mouth; retching a little as it hit the back of her throat. She opened her mouth and looked up to show him her mouthful of glistening white semen. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her passionately with an open mouth. Beverley deftly transferred some of his sticky white fuck fluid from her mouth into his with her tongue; intensifying the pleasure of their sticky wet slippery kiss.

'Whatever did I do to deserve such a perfect whore for a wife?' he murmured.

GC10
GC10
38 Followers