The Perfect Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
My perfect wife would be a little kinky.
4.3k words
4.36
34.3k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. It began with the premise of me wondering what would my perfect wife be like. Don't get me wrong, I have a wonderful wife, and I love her very much, but nobody's perfect. I'm not and she's not. So, this story was born out of "what if." This chapter entails bondage, spanking and vaginal and anal sex. It's all done in the loving confines of marriage, but if those things don't appeal to you, then you might want to skip this chapter.

-

"I hope you left a big tip for that waiter," Madison said. "They are probably going to have to throw that napkin away," she said with a smile.

Taylor laughed out loud. The couple had just finished a romantic dinner at their favorite restaurant, during which they took a brief interlude in the bathroom for a quickie. Madison had had to use one of the dinner napkins to stanch the flow of their commingled juices from leaking from her just-fucked pussy.

"You did kind of make a mess of it," Taylor teased.

"Me! Most of that was your doing, mister!"

Taylor laughed again. He was so much in love with this woman that he could barely stand it. She was perfect for him. She was smart, beautiful, funny, and she loved sex. More importantly, she loved sex with him, and she was always trying to come up with new ways to please him. That made Taylor want to do the same for her. It wasn't so much a quid pro quo kind of thing, but rather simply the realization that when you love someone and they love you, you want to do things that make the other happy.

They were headed home now for "dessert." Taylor didn't know what Madison had planned, but he was pretty sure it didn't involve food.

They walked in the door and were immediately greeted enthusiastically by their female golden retriever, Nola, who acted as if they had been gone for weeks instead of a couple of hours.

"You pay attention to her, while I take care of a few things in here," Madison said mysteriously. "Don't come in until I call you. While you're at it, would you please fix us a couple drinks?"

"I'm on it," Taylor replied. "Come on, Nola, would you like a snack?" The dark red golden retriever bounded after him as if he had offered her the world. "Ah to be a golden retriever," he thought. "All it takes to make you happy is to be with your human pet and a Milkbone."

With Nola momentarily satisfied, he went to work making a couple of Cuba Libres and had just finished up when his phone dinged announcing the arrival of a new text message.

"I'm ready for you lover," was all it said, and Taylor smiled broadly. He looked down at Nola who was lying on the couch with her head on a pillow. She looked up at him with sad puppy dog eyes, and he said, "Sorry, girl, I'll spend time playing with you later, but right now, I'm going to go play with your momma." The dog gave a big sigh, and he chuckled.

Opening the door to the master suite, he closed it behind him and headed toward the bedroom, where the soft glow of candlelight and the sound of music were emanating.

What greeted him took his breath away. "Fuck me!" he whispered trying to take in the scene all at once.

"Hi, Baby, do you like?" Madison asked provocatively.

His wife was standing at the end of their iron four-post bed. Her hands were placed high on the posts, and he could tell that she was cuffed in place, but it was what she was wearing that almost made him cum in his pants.

Around her neck was a two-inch black satin collar with what appeared to be thin, gold-plated hardware. The collar featured a thin drop that plunged 2-3 inches toward her breasts and ended in a gold loop.

On her body was a form-fitting square lace ouvert, the sides of which were a deep rich purple. Two black straps held the bodice in place, and her breasts were left nearly exposed by the lingerie except for three black straps that stretched across to hide most but not all of her areola and nipples. The straps featured the same gold-plated hardware as the collar.

The purple sides were joined in the middle by a sheer black panel that ran from below her breasts down the length of her stomach ending in an inverted "V" just above the thatch of light neatly trimmed pubic hair. The ouvert was crotchless, of course, and he could see two satin elastic straps extending from the tips of the inverted "V" and between her legs.

He stepped around her as she turned her head to watch him closely. He found it hard to believe but the back was even sexier than the front.

Her back was almost completely bare. The elastic shoulder straps met up with a trio of similar straps that held the top half of the bodice in place. The bottom half wrapped around her body leaving her ass completely exposed, joined only by a thin strip of fabric. The two straps running between her legs rose up over her buttocks to meet the bodice creating a butterfly effect that while leaving nothing to the imagination was still sexy as hell.

He couldn't help himself. He moved up behind and ran his hand over her tight ass, allowing it to drift between her legs and briefly explore her exposed wet pussy. She sighed and bit her lip, but still said nothing.

Her legs were encased in sheer black stockings held up by garters that matched the collar and wrist cuffs. Black high heels completed the ensemble.

"Bordelle?" he asked, and she nodded, indicating that he had correctly guessed that the lingerie had come from an exclusive, and very expensive, French designer. He had bought several items from them before, but nothing this sensational.

She stood there with arms spread wide by the bedposts and repeated her question.

"So, do you like?"

He moved closer to her again, and his hand roamed across her ass and between her legs again. His fingers deftly explored her opening and danced across her clit, rewarding her for her excellent taste.

"What do you think?" he asked rhetorically, and a sigh was her response as she enjoyed his touch.

He moved up behind her, and she could feel the fabric of his slacks against her bare ass. She could also feel his hard erection press into her as he kissed her neck and shoulders.

"What prompted this?" he whispered as he continued to kiss her.

"Remember a few weeks ago when we rented the "Fifty Shades" movies?

"Mmm huh," he muttered, not willing to stop his exploration of her.

"Well," she said a little meekly, "it really turned me on. Not the movies so much, they were just OK, but the idea of being dominated. The idea of ... umm ... the idea of being ... spanked." The last word came out more of a whisper.

That got his attention, and he stopped kissing her.

"Oh, really?" he asked, the interest in his voice undeniable.

"Yes," she said, not trusting herself to look him the eye. In fact, she cast her eyes downward in a form of submission that was unintended but completely realistic.

Taylor ran his hand over her ass again, but this time she felt a new tension because she didn't know what he was going to do.

"So, you want me to spank this cute little ass?" he asked suggestively.

"Yes," she said meekly, "and ... more."

"What else do you want me to do?"

"I want you to use the riding crop." She could barely get the words out.

It was then that Taylor noticed a collection of items on the dresser that he had not seen before.

"What do we have here?" he asked as he walked over to explore the items. "Someone has been busy shopping online," he said approvingly.

Madison couldn't see him since he was behind her, so she couldn't see his excited reaction as he perused the toys. There was the riding crop she mentioned, but also a leather flogger, a natural cane switch and a thick black men's belt. It was the other items that took his excitement to an entirely new level.

There was a red silk scarf, no doubt to cover Madison's eyes, and three black plastic butt plugs of various sizes, a bottle of Anal-Eze and a set of Ben Wa balls. Rounding out the selection were some straps that appeared to be for restraining someone, some kind of harness that he wasn't sure about and a rabbit vibrator.

"Madison, you are a bad girl," he said.

"I know," she said quietly. "Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad," he assured her, "but I had no idea you were such a nasty girl."

"I'm your nasty girl," she said, chancing a glance over her shoulder to see how he was reacting.

"Did I tell you to look up?" he demanded.

"No, sir! I'm sorry sir," she said, relieved that he was getting into their roleplaying.

Truth be told, she actually liked to be dominated, and she could tell that Taylor liked to dominate her. He had never said anything directly, but it was the way he sometimes held her hands in place over her head as he fucked her hard or those times when he bent her over the bathroom counter, hiked her skirt and stripped off her panties so that he could ram himself into her from behind, or when he would slap her ass as she rode him reverse cowgirl style.

"I think it's time we fulfill your wish," he said, "but first, let's take advantage of a few of these new toys."

She couldn't see what he was doing, but when she felt the silk scarf slide over her head, she knew the first step was blindfolding her, which raised her tension level several degrees.

"Hmm, what should we do with these?" he mused, although she did not know what he was referring to.

"Open your mouth," he commanded, and she complied. The tang of metal reached her tongue as he inserted the Ben Wa balls into her mouth.

"I suggest you get those wet because they are going into your pussy."

She coated the metal balls with her saliva, and he extracted them from her mouth.

"Step back so you can bend over."

With her hands still bound to the bedposts, she couldn't bend much, but she did the best she could, and she felt his hand slide between her legs in search of her cunt. The saliva was probably not needed because she was so wet, the balls would have easily slipped inside her without it, but submitting was part of the game.

His index finger pushed the first weighted ball into her opening, and it was quickly followed by the second. The string connected to the two balls dangled lewdly from between her legs.

"Unggh," she groaned as she felt the balls shift inside of her, their weight applying pressure to areas not used to feeling pressure.

"Now what?" he mused to himself. She heard him rummaging around behind her, talking to himself but she couldn't quite make out what he was saying.

"Yes, this will do nicely," she heard him say.

"Bend over again," he commanded.

She felt him pry her butt cheeks apart and sucked in her breath as he applied a cold slick substance to her asshole, knowing instantly what it meant. The liquid warmed up quickly in her hot, humid valley, and she felt him slowly insert his finger into her tight rectum. She bit her lip and knew she had chosen wisely in her selection of toys.

His finger worked its way up her backside slowly, its path made smoother by the Anal Eze. Soon she had it all, and he slid it in and out several times to open her up and relax her sphincter.

He withdrew his finger, and she felt the air touch a part of her body not normally susceptive to cool breezes. She heard him rummaging around some more and the sound a squirt bottle makes when it dispenses its contents. Again, it didn't take much imagination to know what was coming next. She knew the items displayed on the dresser and she knew her husband.

She felt new pressure on her asshole as he began inserting a butt plug into her orifice. The only question in her mind was which had he chosen -- small, medium or large. She was pleased and surprised to realize it was the small one, which only a little bigger than his finger had been, and it slid in with relative ease. It's broad, flanged base nestled snuggly in her crack.

She released her breath, not realizing she had been holding it and sighed. Between the toy invading her anus and the foreign objects moving around in her vagina, she was rapidly becoming overstimulated.

"How do you feel?" he whispered in her ear.

"Amazing," she said breathlessly. "Now what?"

"Tell me what you want?" he commanded.

"I told you," she said, not wanting to have to say it again out loud.

"Tell me again."

"I want you to do it," she evaded.

"Do what?"

"You know," she said.

"Tell me."

"I want you to spank me," she admitted again.

"Do you want me to use my hand?"

"Yes!"

"And what else?"

"The crop!"

"And then what?"

"Then I want you to fuck me!"

"Mmmm," he said. "That seems like a good plan."

Standing beside her, his hand again roamed across her ass. Occasionally, he would lift his hand, and she was sure she would feel the first sharp sting of his slap, but it didn't come.

"Please," she begged in a small voice. The tension was growing unbearable.

The first strike came out of nowhere, and pain that coursed through her was like a jolt of electricity. "Owww!" came her involuntary cry. The force of the blow was greater than she had anticipated, and it hurt, but before she could say anything, a companion slap landed on her other cheek, and the fresh pain of that blow overpowered the pain signals coming from her left cheek.

With the palm of his hand, he caressed her butt, which now sported two red hand-sized splotches. She cooed under the caress, which cooled her stinging skin. He slid his fingers into her crack and brush across the plug in her ass, drawing a moan from her lips, which became louder as he tugged lightly on the string hanging from her vagina.

Another slap fell on her bare behind and then two more in quick succession. She was panting with exertions. His fingers dug into the folds of her labia and they came away glistening.

"Open your mouth," he demanded, and he slipped his fingers inside. "Suck!" And she did, recognizing immediately the taste of her excitement.

"I think you like this, don't you?" he accused.

"Yes," she said in a barely audible voice.

"What?"

"Yes," she said louder. "I like it. Please!"

"Let's see how you like the crop."

Madison tensed. He hand had actually hurt more than she had anticipated, and now she wasn't so sure about the crop. She wasn't sure if she could take it.

"I want you to count," he said. "I'm going to give you six."

She felt him drag the leather tip of the crop across her still-stinging ass. He marveled at the rosy glow emanating from her cheeks. He tapped the crop against her butt lightly just building the tension for what she knew was coming.

The first strike exploded across her ass, which sent an explosion through her brain.

"Fuuucccck!!!" she cried.

"Count!" he demanded.

"One," she said meekly. "Please not so hard."

She wasn't sure if the second strike was as hard as the first, but it still hurt.

"Two!" she said through clenched teeth, wondering how she was going to endure four more.

The crop caressed her sore bottom and she reveled in the respite, even if she knew it was only temporary.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked, and she knew he would if she wanted him to. She was torn. Her ass was on fire, but at the same time, she could actually feel her pussy juices running down her leg. Being her bent over like this, tied up, in this incredibly sexy outfit that left her ass and pussy so exposed and vulnerable had her hotter than she had ever been.

"No," she said, but he could hear the doubt in her voice.

"I think I'll stop," he said.

"No!" she said more forcefully. "Don't stop!"

Without replying, he lashed her again with the crop, and she whimpered weakly. "Three!" Her ass was moving now, subconsciously trying to avoid the next blow that she knew was coming.

Instead, she felt his hand gliding across her globes, but now they felt more like sandpaper. Her tortured ass was glowing bright red, and he could feel the heat coming off of it.

Whack!

Madison cried out in pain. "Four!"

Whack!

"Five! Please, not so hard!"

Whack!

"Aggghhh! Six!" she sobbed, tears running down her face, partly from pain, but partly from relief that it was over.

Taylor was beside her, kissing the side of her face and brushing her hair back. He removed the blindfold.

"Are you OK?" he asked with concern in his voice. He knew he had gotten a little carried away.

"Yes," she assured him. "Yes, baby! My God, that was intense." She was still trying to catch her breath.

"I'll be right back," he said, leaving her there still tied up and bent over. She hung limply trying to recover and not think about the burning sensation coming from her ass.

She heard him reenter the room and then a delightfully cool sensation began to soothe the fire burning in her ass. Taylor was applying cool cream to her backside, and it felt like diving into a pool on a hot summer day. She sighed at the soothing sensation, pushing her backside into his hand, welcoming his tender touch.

His circling palms moved lower and lower until they were brushing against her vulva, and the sigh turned into a different sound as she felt the sexual tension building again. She felt a tug in her vagina and realized he was pulling on the string of the Ben Wa balls, extracting them from her dark chamber.

Plop! The first one made a lewd sound as he withdrew it.

Plop! The second followed suit.

Madison was positively dripping, and the sound of a zipper only excited her more. She heard the rustle of clothes being removed, and she waited eagerly for what was coming.

She was rewarded when Taylor pressed up against her from behind, his hard rod pressed into her buttocks as he reached around to encompass her breasts in the Bordelle ouvert. He moved the elastic bands stretched across her nipples so that they poked through between the bands, and he pinched them hard, drawing them away from her body as he roughly manipulated them.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" he hissed in her ear.

"God, yes!" she exclaimed. Put your big dick in me. I need it, baby!"

Releasing her breast, he grasped his rock hard cock in his hand, and bending his knees, hunched down so that he could slide his rod between her legs, rubbing the head between her sopping lips to lubricate the tip.

He guided it to her opening and with one quick thrust, he impaled her to the hilt.

"Oh fuuuck!" she cried out. His thrust was so forceful that it almost lifted her off the floor.

His hands returned to her breasts and he used them as levers to let him drive more deeply into her. His groin slapped her sore ass, and she felt each thrust push the butt plug a little deeper too.

"Fuck me, baby! Give it to me! Make me take it! I'm yours. Fuck me hard!"

He did. He drove hard into her, causing the bed to shake as she banged into it from the pounding she was receiving. He released her breasts and reached into her rear crack to grasp the flange of the butt plug. He pushed and tugged on it, not removing it, but shifting it around so that the protrusion in her rectum touched different nerve endings with each movement.

"Take it out!" she pleaded. "I want your cock in my ass!"

Taylor almost shot his load right then. How fucking hot was it to have his wife begging him to fuck her in the ass?

He extracted the anal plug and grabbed the bottle of Anal Eze off the dresser. Squirting a big glob in his hand, he coated his glistening cock and rubbed the rest around her gaping back door.

He positioned the head at her dark entrance, and the head slid in easily thanks to the butt plug doing its job. However, his cock was twice as thick at the small plug, so as he pushed deeper into her, the pleasure mingled with pain.

"Slow, baby! Let me get accustomed to it. That's it. Pull out just a little. Oh, that's better, now back in slowly."

Taylor looked down at her spread cheeks at the site of his rod sticking halfway out of her ass. God, it was so fucking hot. Her ass was like a vise squeezing his cock almost to the point of pain.

ReggaeMan
ReggaeMan
154 Followers
12