The Perfect Woman

Story Info
Vignette from a perfect sex life.
2k words
4.23
17.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPJones
JPJones
1 Followers

We've been together quite a while now, me and my perfect woman. She is a few years older than me but looks fifteen years younger than she is, and any man knows that these qualities are the start of perfection, experience and confidence in bed with sexy great looks. But just the start.

Imagine a tall slender woman with a petite fair-skinned face having delicate yet strong and symmetric features framed by a mane of coal black hair. She is always fashionably dressed and in heels, which accentuates her lithe legs and a still-curvy figure that time has been gentle with. Her clear low voice drips with honey, and her conversation is not the aimless prattle of women but the frank and pithy speech of men.

She loves men in general and prefers male company, which adds to the allure she holds for every real man, but most of all she loves her Man. Naturally open and honest in bed, because she is tied body and soul to the ideal of her man, her passion during sex is always sensual, often exhilarating, and sometimes intimidating. You have to be up to the mark any time and any place, and if you need pills you are already lost. We are, after all, speaking of perfection.

One place we frequently have sex is in my office. Did I neglect to mention we have worked together for years? Or that our relationship remains a well-known secret that she does not much care to protect any more?

When the others leave I'll walk toward the door. "Be careful Babe not to get too close to my desk, you know what might happen." She smiles as I lock the door, and I know she has immediately begun to think about what she will want. This arouses her quickly, but she does not want to burden me with a great deal of foreplay and anyway she is used to multitasking, so she tells me, "why don't you see if you can walk with that rod in your pants back to your desk and read some emails for a couple minutes. Let me finish something first."

So I do, and in a minute or two she is finished with what she is doing and is ready for us. She comes into my part of the office with the ever-present bottle of lubricant in her hand. We need that and always use it. This is not a story about a fictional two foot dong but I'm pretty well endowed and her pussy has always been tight.

She casually starts to slip off her skirt while making a few remarks about the days' work, and I remove my lower clothing as well. She decides to leave her blouse on so for no other reason I keep my shirt on, and now we are both naked from the waist down. After all these years I still can't help staring at her neatly trimmed snatch and she can't help eyeing my cock with appreciation and anticipation, and whatever she was saying is completely forgotten by both of us.

We move toward each other. Yes, the foreplay started several minutes ago with her just thinking about sex -- perfection, as I've said - but I'm still a gentleman toward her. I place my hands on her ass and start to massage her while I nibble down her neck, and she loves that. She lets out a low moan of pleasure and grabs my cock in her hands, running her white long fingers up and down it and tickling it with her perfectly manicured nails.

I start to work up the other side of her neck, and move one hand against her pussy. Now our hands are almost together at each other's sweet spots, and she uses my cock to push my hand away and starts rubbing her magic wand against her clit. "Oh God", she moans softly, and then she turns her head and covers my mouth with hers, driving her tongue into me almost fiercely, the perfect counterpoint to the soft low moaning that my cock against her clit is drawing from her.

She pulls slightly away so she can tell me what she wants. "Jesse, lick me for a minute." I don't know if that is more of a turn-on for her or for me but I immediately drop down on my knees and go to work. I waste no time, but start right on her clit, covering as much of her pussy with my mouth as I can and pressing my tongue against her sweet spot, moving it, sucking it, getting myself rock hard while she grabs my head with both hands and drives it as deep as she can into her pussy. "Oh baby, you are so fucking good at that, so fucking good...."

But it is over too quick for me, and she pushes me away with a gasp. When we have more time at a hotel she'll allow herself an explosive orgasm on my face, knowing we'll give things a few minutes to calm down before we start to fuck in earnest and she can orgasm a couple more times on my cock, but office sex is almost always quick even now when we have our own private place and can lock the door. If she is only going to come once she wants it to be fucking.

"Jesse, come in from behind. You get so deep that way. Fuck me baby. Here, let me do it."

She grabs the lubricant bottle off the desk and slathers my cock with the magic formula. Of course, she can't help being a bit devilish and so she rubs and massages it in, knowing full well that at this point I don't need much help and will be doing well not to jack off in her skilled hands.

"Stop it Jonni" I order with mock anger but in reality if I don't turn her around this minute I'll come all over her blouse before she gets what she wants. So I put my hands on her waist and turn her toward the desk. By now she is panting and about ready to come at first touch.

She bends over, her arms on the desk, her legs apart, her perfect full ass right at cock level. We've been together so long and we're so damn hot for each other that there is no need for any more fancy teasing. She reaches back between her legs and draws my cock right into her pussy, and whether I ram forward first or she thrusts back first, I am immediately deep inside her. She knows it is coming but that first thrust still makes her gasp in pleasure.

At first I pump her, my balls slamming her ass, my hands grabbing her thin waist to give me leverage. "Yes baby yes Jesse fuck me baby, oh God fuck me." Even her sex talk at its sluttiest retains a lady-like quality.

After a few pumps I know she's ready to be brought over the top and I know just how to do it. I thrust deep inside one last time and leave my cock there, grinding up against her ass to work myself as deep as I can in her, as I reach around her waist and rub her clit. As I start to rub I bend over so that I can whisper in her ear "come on baby, come for me now." That does it. She bucks back into me, almost knocking me over, and grunts loudly. "Arghhhhhhh, fuck, God, yes Jesse ohhhhhhhh". At the height of her orgasm her clit is so sensitive that I know to release it and let her wave carry her as high as it will go. She stops audibly grunting because she can hardly breath but she keeps grinding her ass into me and working my cock in her pussy while her orgasm crests, her hands clenched on the desk and her body quivering.

Finally she comes back down with a loud gasp and almost collapses on the desk, her head on her arms. Then she looks back with dreamy lust in her eyes. "Fuck, you made me come in seconds. God that was terrific. But baby you didn't come! Wasn't that good for you?"

"Jonni that was great. I want to be on top now."

She got what she wanted although I had not come with her, which she loves because feeling my hot cum shooting into her pussy is almost as good as sucking her clit to bring her to orgasm. But now she knows this will be a multi-orgasmic day because we'll change positions and while we do I'll cool down just a bit and give her time enough to recover for another shattering climax.

I back away, pulling my cock out of her pussy, and she turns and sits on the carpet. She decides to save her top so she pulls it off over her head, then deftly removes her bra and for the first time today I see those perfectly formed and proportioned tits, not too big, not too small. It comes as no surprise that her nipples are like little rocks, they are that hard and prominent, and I slip my shirt off and bend over her, pushing her down onto the floor and suckling one of her nipples. I place my hand against her pussy, careful not to rub her sensitive clit. She needs no further foreplay, but I can't help wanting a mouthful of her tit before I allow myself to gizz in her.

She runs those long beautiful fingers through my hair as I suck her. "Jesse, come on baby. Come up here and fuck me again." She pulls me up until I almost cover her, and we effortlessly slide my cock into her pussy, much easier this time. "Oh fuck yes Jesse come inside me, give it to me baby." She is massaging my cock with her pussy and I ram in and out. I can't help coming right away and to be honest, I don't try to stop. She has had what she wanted and it's my turn, and knowing her it will be more than enough to bring her into another crashing orgasm anyway.

I can feel the cum rising and with a last thrust deep into her I start to come. "Arghhhh Jonni fuck" is all I can get out as the blaze of orgasmic fire hits me, and I stay as deep as I can in her, coming and coming and filling her. As the first hot stream hits her pussy I know she comes again, because her pussy walls contract so hard onto my cock I think she'll close me off. All I can hear are muffled grunts and groans as she wraps her long curvy legs tightly around my waist and bucks against me, her arms around my neck, her tits bouncing and rubbing against my chest, her mouth crushed onto mine.

We are locked so tight together at the top that neither can move. Finally I need air so as my orgasm subsides I lift my head from her and gasp, but she keeps grinding her pussy against me, her legs locked around me, her arms wrapped around her man. Her beautiful face is creased with ecstatic desire as she looks hard into my eyes and into my soul, coming down slowly from her climax and still moving underneath me.

This is the passion I told you about.

As the fire cools she smiles that old friendly smile and breaks into a short giggle of release. "Babe, I know that was good for you, you usually don't come that much. I might have to swim home." I smile down on her and kiss her gently. "I love you Jonni. You sexy thing. You are the most fabulous woman alive, the best looking gal in town, and the most sensational lover a man ever had."

But we didn't start the story talking about fabulous women or sensational lovers. We were talking about perfection.

JPJones
JPJones
1 Followers