The Perfect Woman Pt. 02 - Elspeth

Story Info
Alex and Priya get a visit from a friend.
5.6k words
4.91
7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jy55
jy55
57 Followers

It came a day when Priya mentioned to me that when she lived in England, she had a roommate by the name of Elspeth.

"Oh?" I said. "Tell me about her."

Priya answered, "Well, she would be about 32 now; she was about 5'9", with amazing blue eyes, real auburn hair, silky and long, pale, almost translucent skin with some sexy freckles, on her shoulders and upper arms, and a bit on her legs as well. She has a ready smile, a wicked sense of humor, and a dirty mind", she answered, with a wink.

I smiled and said, "Sounds like my kind of girl! After YOU of course, you are the #1 for me! But anyway, did you meet her in school, or was she afterwards?"

She answered, "Elsie was a work friend. We just hit it off in many ways. We were members of the same gym, and did not realize it at first. Do you want to know a secret? I had a crush on her the first time I saw her!"

"No! Not you!" I smiled, "But of course it beckons the question: Did you act upon it?"

Priya averted her eyes for a moment, shyly, (something that still causes my heart to flutter) and answered in the affirmative.

"Once I realized she was in the same gym I made a point of reaching out to her. The first time I ever saw her was at work, she was in the next office, her hair made me do a double take. I knocked on her door; she was sitting in her chair somewhat awkwardly, trying to reach a cable underneath that had come unplugged, and leaning far forward under the desk.

"Just a sec," she said, as she literally slid off the chair on her knees and leaned further under the desk.

I (me, Alex) was suddenly aware that I was getting a bit turned on, as I could already visualize this.

Priya continued, "She was bent over and had her butt in the air, unintentionally, but her skirt had ridden up a bit. I had a view of sexy slim thighs, and tight curvy ass, thong panties and sheer white thigh highs. WOW!"

"So, you introduced yourself?" I asked.

Priya answered, "Well, she got the thing plugged in, whatever it was, and sat up, kind of embarrassed, and started talking a mile a minute, apparently to mask that, and then reached out and took my hand. All I know is I felt something instantly. It was almost electric."

"Welcome aboard! I'm Priya, I'm the book-keeper," I told her.

"Elspeth Macready. I'm the new marketing assistant," she answered. "I actually start tomorrow. I'm just getting some stuff set up."

Continuing her narrative to me, Priya continued, "Well anyway, we went about our day, and a few days later I was at the gym. I was getting ready to get on the treadmill when I saw a redhead across by the stair-master. I'll be darned if I didn't 'recognize' that delightful bottom!" She laughed.

I said to her, "So did she notice you? Did you start talking?"

Priya answered, "Yes, Alex, of course. We both walked back to the treadmills, and worked out for about ½ hour, talking as much as we could and getting to know each other a bit. After that we headed for the showers. Once there, we noticed, rather she noticed that we were basically the only ones in the room. She mentioned that and then without fanfare opened her locker, slipped out of her workout clothes, grabbed her towel and shampoo and headed to the shower, with out even covering up!"

"Coming?" she asked.

Somewhat nonplussed, I stammered, "Of course," and quickly got undressed and grabbing my stuff, followed her to the shower room. She was already under the water, and looking amazing! The water was cascading over her sweet pert breasts, cherry red nipples looking stiff and inviting. I could not help but stare.

She caught me looking, and said with a wink, "Well, do you like what you see? I definitely like what I see!"

I'd literally forgotten I was naked, and realizing she was admiring me I felt a bit emboldened.

I looked directly at her soft breasts, then her face, and lingeringly over her long gorgeous legs and shaved pussy.

"Yes I do, Elspeth, I LOVE what I see."

"I knew you did," she answered, "I had a feeling."

"With that she reached up around my shoulders and pulled my face to hers, and kissed me hard, her tongue forcing into my mouth. I responded by pulling her closer, and pressing my tits against hers. Alex, it WAS ELECTRICAL!" Priya exclaimed.

I could feel my cock getting aroused as I pictured these 2 naked women in the shower, and as she kept talking, Priya sat down next to me, her skirt riding up a bit, showing me her amazing legs, which never failed to get my attention.

"Is this story getting you turned on?" she asked.

I could not tell a lie. Especially since the bulge in my sweats was obvious.

Without fanfare Priya reached over and started caressing my cock through the fabric, as she continued: "Well we made out like that for a bit more, but I could not resist. My lips found their way to her neck and as I nibbled and kissed my way around to her nipples."

"Elsie (as I came to call her) moaned gently and taking my face in her hands again kissed me again, saying, "Let's wait-no, listen, I just want to go somewhere private. Plus we can have so much more fun!"

Priya went on, "Reluctantly I backed off, but kissed her once more. We quickly got dressed, and I followed her to her hotel. She had not even found an apartment yet."

As Priya kept talking, my cock got stiffer and stiffer, as she relentlessly teased and stroked me. I pulled her over and kissed her hard on the mouth. "Did Elspeth kiss you like this?" I asked as my hand reached up under her skirt, her legs opened and I could feel her wet panties.

She sighed with pleasure. Yes, the story and her memories were getting her excited too.

Priya stood up and lowered and removed her skirt, and slipped out of her panties. "Baby, get undressed! Let's take this story to another level!"

I didn't need a written invitation! I stood up and lowered my sweats (I was going commando).

My cock sprang up to full attention. Sitting down opposite me, and spreading her long legs languidly, she reached into a drawer.

Grabbing the astroglide, (we kept lube in the oddest of places), tossed it over to me and said, "Anyway, Elspeth, (Alex, come on, stroke your cock for me while you listen) Elsie and I practically ran to her room, and as the door closed behind us, she practically ripped my clothes off!

I felt her silky lips on MY nipples, as I felt the excitement in my pussy, my clit hardening and my cunt lips swelling with desire. Alex, she looked so beautiful, as naked as I, her sweet tits displayed to me, inviting my lips and tongue. I could not resist, I bent down and alternately sucked first one then the other nipple over and over. I reached around and pulled her close to me, feeling my swollen nipples pressed against hers! God was so sensual! My darker skin was pressed against her smooth, lily white flesh. She had a sprinkling of freckles on her shoulders and chest, petering away about midway down her breasts to her lovely areolas. This got me so horny!"

Looking down suddenly Priya winked at me, "Alex! You are so hard! Slow down my love! I have so much more to tell you!" she smiled.

I was naked now, spread open so she could see my thick erect cock as I lubed and stroked and rubbed it lovingly. My balls were aching with pleasure as I stroked. Priya was naked as well, legs spread and caressing her engorged clit, as she watched me, reminiscing.

Her hand rhythmically stroked her wet cunt, her eyes following my hand as I fapped my cock as well,

She went on, "Elspeth turned around and I saw her beautiful, breathtaking ass, for the first time, as she got up on the bed, shaking it a bit, and twerking towards me. I could not wait. I got on the bed as well, and unable to resist touching her, I reached out and fondled those gorgeous smooth cheeks, so inviting. She turned over, and opening her beautiful thighs, showed me her smooth pussy. She DID have a little landing strip but was mostly shaven! Se wet and puffy, her clit was big and engorged, there was actually some pussy cum oozing from her twat and we had hardly done anything yet. I gently pushed her legs up over her chest, and now with that tight we cunt fully exposed right in front of me I lowered my lips t her hot cunt.

"OOOOOOHHH Priyyyyyaaaa!" she moaned as I licked her over and over.

Priya's hot description, her sexy voice, and her increasingly intense masturbation as she spoke were getting to me! My hard-on was feeling so good; my pleasure meter was up to 11! Staring at my cock and my stroking hand, Priya groaned out in lust.

She continued, "Alex, she tasted sublime. Her sweet juices were so erotic. I could not help but play with my clit the whole time I was going down on her! In her pleasure haze, Elspeth must have noticed. Again taking my face in her hands gently, she coaxed me to move up her body so she could throw her arms around me and hug me close. Her soft, smooth, warm flesh pressed to mine, her silky thighs opening to wrap around my waist made me so horny! (Yes keep stroking like that! I LOVE that you are so aroused by this!) Alex, we kissed passionately, grinding together. Our hips rocking in sexual heat, her hand somehow between my legs, finger fucking me. She pushed ME on my back and started to eat me out. OHHH GOD she was so good. I could feel my desire rise, and I KNEW I was going to cum!"

Her story and my excitement caused my own hand to fist my stiff prick up and down with a pistoning action. Priya moaned out again, loudly. Her hips were arched as she slid 3 fingers in her tight hot cunt. She was obviously very aroused. Our mutual masturbation and her story were getting us both worked up to a fever pitch. It would not be long before we would be cumming.

"Tell me more Priya! What happened next?" I gasped, breathing hard. gripping stiff cock harder.

As she finger-fucked herself over and over, she went on: "Somehow we were face to face, grinding away, our pussies rubbing on each other's thighs. I felt like a long smooth tongue rubbing all over my crotch. I was SO WET! We started tribbing! Our clits touched! Intense pleasure coursed through my cunt! Elspeth must have been feeling it too because she groaned loudly, and cried out in pleasure. Pulling me down against her, she hugged me tight, thrusting her hips back and forth against me, our cunts rubbing away. OH GOD did it feel good. It was so sweet, so lustful. Fucking away at each other, Elspeth moaned into my mouth, our tongues entwined, I felt the contractions in my uterus, I could feel the orgasm building, Suddenly, Elspeth cried out, and digging her fingers into my shoulder and gripping my ass, she locked eyes with me, and had the orgasm face we all get, the pre-orgasmic plateau face, and gasping, she groaned out her pleasure!

"I'm cumming Priya! God I am CUMMING!"

As she ground her cunt against mine, our engorged, aroused clits bumping sensuously together.

"Her cries brought me over the edge, Alex. Her orgasm triggered mine. Oh My GOD I'm feeling it again."

And with that Priya let out a loud, prolonged, low-pitched wail, her hips rhythmically fucking back and forth as she seemed to jam her whole fist in her wet, pulsing, hole!

Her actions were just about to make me spurt out a load of cum!

Her story, my visualizations of Priya and Elspeth tribbing, naked grinding female hips, tits, wet pussies, silky skin, juicy, lustful orgasms; her live masturbation and encouragement as I jerked off for her and with her were the trigger that caused my engorged cock to pulse stiffly once more, and then, with a loud groan of pleasure, my masturbation session with my lover came to a glorious conclusion as I came. Pleasure and sexual lust surging through my groin and balls caused string after string of white ropey cum to squirt out of my hard wet prick. I came, groaning loudly, lustily, as my load spilled out. The mental images and the live vision of loveliness spread out before me were just one more instance of amazing sexual frenzy that I could log in my memory for the rest of my life.

Priya was staring openly at my dripping sperm covered cock, balls, and thighs. She still had a lot of lust in her eyes.

"Alex, now comes the surprise."

What? "What surprise?"

Grinning, she turned and called out, "You can come in now."

I heard a motion just out of my line of sight, and turning like a deer in the headlights, saw a vision of loveliness walk into the room.

Dressed in thigh high black sheer stockings, a black negligee, and nothing else, ELSPETH walked towards me!

With a mischievous look at me and then at Priya, she said, "Well Alex, you ARE a big boy! Do you like what YOU see? You do have a nice cock honey. Priya, I am sooo jealous."

She walked over to her and leaning down, displaying that outstanding ass to me, kissed Priya tenderly on the mouth.

"I've missed you baby", she said with that beautiful sexy, throaty, British accent.

Priya stood up, naked and hugged her tightly.

I needed to process this. I took a beat and said to no one in particular, dazedly, "I'll be back in a minute. I am gonna clean up a bit." I left them to their activities.

Intending a quick 5 minute shower, and to clear my head, I started the water. I quickly got in, and rinsed the evidence of my recent orgasm from my body. I could not process that Elspeth was here. Drying off, I went back into the other room. What a sight!

Priya and Elspeth were in a sixty-nine position, moaning and groaning their lust and desire as they ate each other's hot pussies! Still damp and naked I could feel my cock getting stiff again. I sat down in the other chair so they could continue their fun. After all it had been years since they got to feel each other's bodies. I was now the lucky spectator of a variation in real life of the story I had just masturbated to with the love of my life, my Perfect woman.

Elspeth, who was on top, and now only wearing her stockings, looked up and seeing me, motioned me over and said to Priya, "He's back, and by the look of things he is ready!"

She got up, as did I, and Priya came over to me and kissed me lustily, (I could taste Elspeth's juices, which I was planning for sure to taste first hand) and then dropping to her knees, took my willing cock into her warm mouth, bobbing her head back and forth while swirling her tongue all around! I went weak in the knees, for a second. Elspeth looked on, and then dropping to HER knees got next t Priya, and seeing this, Priya, pulled her mouth off my cock, and turning my cock towards her, offered it up to Elspeth, who moaned softly and then wrapped her exquisite lips around my aching hard cock. Oh my god I could not believe this was happening.

"Alex", she said between gulps, and relinquishing my dick back to Priya, "your lady and I have been staying in touch over the years." When she sent me a detailed text about you, I just HAD to come here and see for myself. Anyway, a visit was long overdue."

Priya looked up and said, "Let's take this to the bedroom."

With that she led me away playfully by my erection as Elspeth followed.

Entering the bedroom, Priya threw herself down on the bed, spread her legs and started to masturbate openly. Stretching her long legs out, she said, "Elspeth, why don't you let Alex fuck you, darling? He obviously wants to and I want to watch him fuck you."

She rolled over and reaching into a drawer, pulled out her favorite rabbit dildo.

"This will keep my busy while you fuck."

She seemed to really like saying 'fuck' today. Yeah!

Elspeth turned to me, and kissed me hard on the mouth and pushed me onto the bed, turned around and lowered her dripping cunt on my willing, waiting mouth. Seeing her silky thighs spread over my face, and lowering enticingly made my cock throb even more.

Meanwhile Priya turned a bit on the bed so I could see her masturbate, so I would KNOW she was doing that while Elspeth rode my face. She knew just how to fuck my mind!

Elspeth's beautiful cunt and hard clit looked delicious and I lapped at her pussy greedily.

Her legs on either side of my face effectively blocked my vision of Priya for the moment, but at that precise instant, Elspeth's warm tongue and lips wrapped around my cockhead, and then tortuously slid further down until her lips bottomed out at my balls. She deep throated my cock several times until so aroused I was afraid I would nut. She sensed this and pulled off of my mouth and my face. Man! I was so hard.

Priya was fucking herself hard. "Come on you guys! Start fucking. I want to see Alex pumping your hot cunt Elsie! Then we'll fuck each other!" She inserted the rabbi into her pussy as she positioned it so the vibrator ears on her clit, moaning.

Elspeth got on the knees, and presenting me with that marvelous, tight, smooth ass, and cried out, "Yes baby, fuck me hard! I need your cock in me now. I am so fucking horny!"

I got behind her and looking at Priya , who though half-lidded eyes was watching my every move, fucking herself slowly, grabbed my hard cock and pushed the head up against Elsie's willing cunt, and for the first time felt that warm sheath encase my dripping cock as pushed into her.

"OH MY GOD what a hot pussy! Oh Elsie you cunt is so tight ant hot!" I gasped, and turning to my right said, "Oh Priya you are so hot for giving us this pleasure."

MY hips were thrusting hard as I rammed my cock in and out of Elspeth's pussy, her freckled white ass bouncing against me, her tits bouncing, my cock feeling so good. I reached under her and groped her sweet tits. She moaned in response, arching her back, her pussy clenching by penis.

Priya was moaning in ecstasy as she watched us.

My balls were so tight with lust.

Elspeth was crying out 'fuck fuck fuck fuck' in time to my thrusts, and moaning with pleasure.

Her hand was very busy between her legs as she rubbed hard stiff clit as I fucked her.

Over and over I fucked into her.

Eventually something had to give.

Several things seemed to happen at once.

Priya suddenly cried out and pumping her dildo faster and faster into her dripping cunt, she rolled the rabbit ears all over her own clit as her lust filled eyes watched Elspeth and I fucking right in front of her, indeed right between her impossibly spread legs.

Hearing her moans, Elspeth looked to her right, as did I, and suddenly something triggered her.

She came hard, fucking her ass back and forth on my dick; I could feel her orgasm contractions milking my cock. That and the sight and sound of my darling Priya cumming and the silky wetness of Elspeth's warm hot orgasming pussy made my cock swell impossibly more, and I erupted in spasms of pleasure, emptying my balls into her wonderful, skillful cunt.

Wow.

I could not believe this was real.

Disengaging herself from me, Elsie practically dove between Priya's still widely splayed legs and started licking her clit like her life depended on it. My cum was dripping out of her as she flipped around and quickly dropped her cunt onto Priya's face.

"MMMM," moaned Priya, as she lapped my cum and Elsie's juices out of her cunt. Both women were wailing loudly again as they made each other cum once more!

My cock was completely spent at the moment. But I was still avidly interested. (Who wouldn't be?) We all laid there breathing hard.

Priya recovered first. "Who is up for a shower?"

Great idea!

We all got up and made our way to the bathroom. Inevitably 3 people in one shower made it impossible for us to all be there without touching each other. The girls were washing each other, feeling each other up, and they started to get horny again. As they murmured sweet things to each other, I distinctly heard the words 'unfinished business'.

Shutting the water off, (we were all done after all), they dried off, and ran back to the bedroom, naked. I followed, mostly so I could watch those 2 amazing asses as they went up the short staircase, their toned legs looking so good. Could I be getting the stirrings of another erection?

jy55
jy55
57 Followers
12