The Perfectly Adequate Cuckold

Story Info
How I became a cuckold without really trying.
2.2k words
3.47
39.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WendyHott
WendyHott
48 Followers

Show me a man who hasn't wondered how he'd react if he walked in on his wife fucking another man, and I'll show you a liar.

I can tell you this. You're never prepared for it.

I came home from work that day at my usual time, five PM, just like clockwork. I get off at the store I manage at four forty-five, and it takes fifteen minutes to drive home, so it wasn't like Simone wasn't expecting me. That was my first thought when I heard the sounds coming from our bedroom: This was deliberate. She wanted me to catch her. That sent a wave of panic and hurt through me that almost knocked me down. And anger, too. I was in a rage. I wanted to kill somebody.

But there was something else, when I walked in and actually saw them. It's hard to describe the feeling- but shock, combined with a wave of raw sexual energy. I was turned on. I could feel my cock getting hard, and hated myself for it!

My wife's legs were in the air, and she was taking pile driver thrusts from a black man's enormous cock with cries of sheer delight. She had never looked lovelier... and Simone is gorgeous, with dark hair and eyes, a slender yet firm body, small perfect breasts. She was in absolute ecstasy. I felt like I was having a heart attack.

"Simone," I said in a choked voice. "Really?"

Her eyes met mine, and there was elation in them, mixed with pity.

"Jim," she said softly. "Let us finish. Then we'll talk."

"The fuck!" I yelled, and roughly pulled the big black dude off her, He came up with fists ready and hate in his eyes, a bad move on his part. I'd been boxing since high school. I fought semi-pro for a while. The other man probably weighed two-fifty, while I was in the light-heavy class, but it didn't matter, because I knew how to hit and he didn't. He took a wild swing and I slammed him in the jaw, pulling the punch a little because I didn't want to go to jail for killing him or putting him in a wheelchair. It was hard enough. He said "Oof!" as blood flew from his mouth, and he staggered back, trying not to go down, unsuccessfully. He was unconscious for a moment, then adrenalin-laced fear took over and he grabbed his clothes and ran from the room and out of the house, naked.

"Was that necessary?" Simone asked.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. "Necessary?"

"Look at yourself," she said. "You've got a hard-on."

It was true. My cock was a baseball bat.

I watched as she put on her clothes, walked to the family room, and poured us both a drink, Jim Beam on the rocks. I had known my wife since school. She was by far the prettiest girl at Lincoln High, and every boy there who wasn't gay tried to get in her pants. Not many succeeded. She was choosy. I was one who did, and according to her, the last one. I was pretty sure I didn't have the biggest cock at Lincoln, although I may have been in the top five or so. Seven and a half inches isn't bad. Simone loved it. The first time we fucked she wanted to go steady. There was no one for her but me. I went to work right after high school, skipping college, because Simone couldn't wait to be married. I worked at various supermarkets and clothing stores until I finally rose to management of the biggest furniture store in town. We married at eighteen; now at thirty we had 12 years together. No children; we just weren't ready.

We were sweethearts. Sex never got stale; we kept inventing new ways to do it, new games to play. So catching Simone in bed with a man, to say the least, came as a huge surprise.

"I don't get it," I said, taking the drink she offered, and downing it in one gulp. She went to the bar to make me another. "I thought you loved me."

"I adore you, Jim."

"She said with that just-fucked glow." I was shaking.

"Oh, Jim."

"You wanted a bigger dick."

"It wasn't that. Yours is perfectly adequate."

"So you've told me many times."

"And it's true. You're the one who always said you wished it were bigger, because I deserved more, and you wanted me to be more satisfied in bed than you could make me."

It was true. I had said that. And there was no denying the fantasies I'd enjoyed of her with a bigger-cocked man.

"I did this for you, for us," Simone said. "I've seen your computer, your porn stash. Half the pictures you print out are hotwife captions. You fantasize about seeing other men fuck me. You've told me so!"

"It was JUST a fantasy!"

Long ago we'd made a pact that any sort of fantasy was OK during sex. We'd pretend she was Britney Spears, and dress the part, or she'd pretend I was a thief who'd broken in to rob us but had tied me up and fucked her instead.

"Was it?" She was already naked and it took her no time to get me that way. Then she pushed me back on the sofa and rode me like a horse, and I came in about thirty seconds. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had.

Afterward, she sucked me slowly but thoroughly and I couldn't keep myself from cumming again. Then we put on our clothes, sat side by side on the sofa, sipped our drinks, and talked.

"Tell me how you felt, watching me with another man," she said.

The devil's brew of raw emotion came flooding back, nearly choking off my voice, but slowly, haltingly, I described what I had felt. Jealousy and rage were paramount, but under that, even stronger than I remembered, was the hottest, rawest, most primitive sense of arousal I'd ever known, along with shame for letting such animal urges rage out of control.

"Take away the negative feelings, and what do you have?"

I wasn't sure I could take away the jealousy, rage, and hurt, and told her so.

"Probably not, altogether, " she admitted. "But I've read up on this, on your own porn sites. Those feelings add to the lust, the total arousal, don't you think? And they diminish with time, and can be controlled. And the shock wouldn't be there if you helped set it up."

My heart had calmed down and my breathing was normalizing.

"You completely satisfy me, Jim, but this would take it to another level, for both of us. It would be intense. And as long as we kept it within bounds, just another game."

"So you would be a hotwife," I said. I rolled it around in my mind, and felt myself growing hard again. It would be pushing the envelope. It would be dangerous. And it would be mind-blowing.

I couldn't believe I was even considering the idea. My beautiful wife, getting long-dicked by a stranger? No way. Still...

We talked about it in great detail. Fantasy has a way of becoming reality when you do that. We set some rules. The guy would have to be good-looking, and have a big cock. He would have to be open-minded enough to let me watch. He would have to use condoms...unless we were sure about him. Simone was on two different kinds of birth control, so bareback wouldn't be out off the question. Bareback would be a lot hotter.

Where to find the men?

Simone would ask some of her girlfriends, at least two of whom she knew were cheating. I would think about my friends, feel them out as delicately as possible. We might hit the bars. There were several possibilities.

"Where did you find the black guy?" I asked.

"One of my friends is doing him. She offered to share. I can't do him again, but I'm sure he has friends he'd vouch for. A lot of black guys are really hung. Not that that makes all that much difference," she added hastily.

"If you're going to fuck another man, he's got to be eight inches or more," I said.

She nodded.

And that's how it began. The black guy Simone had fucked first, Jerome, did indeed have several friends, some of them handsome, all of them well endowed. It made me a little sick to think about, but our "fantasy" kept picking up momentum until one evening, Blake showed up at our front door. He was Jerome's nephew, and he looked like something out of a porn video. Even I thought he was handsome and sexy-looking. He looked too young, so I made him show some ID. He was actually twenty.

"How do we do this?" he asked.

We all had a few drinks first, then went to the guest bedroom, and all of us took our clothes off. My heart was beating out of my chest. Blake gasped when he saw how well-built Simone was, and both of us returned the favor. He was slim but muscular, and his cock was at least ten inches. I felt faint. Could Simone really take all that? She looked a little nervous, herself.

There was an initial awkwardness as Simone and Blake approached the bed. Then she fell backward and spread, and the young man surprised me by burying his head between my wife's legs. He began to slowly and very thoroughly eat her pussy, as she cried out with pleasure. Jealousy was an icepick in my heat. I balled my fists, then sank back into a chair. I had a ringside seat. He was giving her the tongue lashing of her life, and she was loving it. Blake knew what he was doing. I was shaking all over, and dared not touch my cock for fear I would cum. The mix of pain and animal joy was exquisite.

Blake brought Simone right to the edge of orgasm, then pulled her to a sitting position. He sat up and leaned back, guiding her head to his groin. Suddenly he was in her mouth, she was licking him, devouring him, pink all over with excitement, and he groaned as she took every inch of his thick shaft down her throat. My breath came in ragged gasps. I saw his body tense and relax, and knew he was cumming. She took it all, licking, swallowing, sucking him dry.

He was not done. He pushed her backward, forced open her legs, and pushed his still hard member through outer folds of labia into the sensitive recesses of her sopping wet cunt, and she arched up to meet his thrusts. My right hand found my cock and after a few small pumps and I was shooting off, my orgasm so powerful I moaned, and they were still at it until Simone screamed, "Oh! Oh! Fuck me! I'm cumming!" and I saw a mighty orgasm rip through her body. I could tell Blake was cumming, too, and he didn't pull out.

The two collapsed in each other's arms, and I went limp in my chair. It wasn't over. We all knew it. Excitement crackled in the air like electricity. We should all have been exhausted, but we weren't.

He was going to fuck my wife again. And then who knew, maybe again. The man had stamina. So did I, but there were limits. I felt used, debased, and enough was enough. I didn't want Simone falling in love with him.

I got into bed with them. We hugged, the three of us, kissed, spooned, made out. And then I stunned everyone by playing with Blake's stiffening cock. I saw Simone's eyes widen as I took his mushroom shaped glans penis in my mouth and sucked on it. I had never had a cock in my mouth before, but I knew what to do, and I did it. I gave him a blowjob at least as good as the one Simone had given him, took him to the rim of his third orgasm, and backed off. I looked him in the eye and he nodded, flipping me over. There was no need for lube, with cum all over everything. I gasped as he entered me. He was huge. It hurt like hell, but felt good at the same time, and as he moved slowly all the way in, back almost out, back in again, in a slow steady pattern, and grasped for Simone's hand and she clinched it tightly, then kissed it. Our eyes met. We were in this together, and this was the first step of what was going to be a long, satisfying journey. There would be other men for us to share, lots of them, and women, too. Right now we were concentrating on Blake. I screamed as he gave me my first ever anal orgasm, and we were through for the night. But not with him. We slept, three to a bed, and got up the next morning and started again. I phoned my assistant manager to tell him to open up, and prepare to run things, because I wouldn't be in. We pretty much fucked and sucked all day, and by evening we were tired to the bone. Blake left, and Simone and I agreed that we didn't care if we ever saw him again, and I'm sure he felt the same about us. It was our first time, and we'd gone a little overboard.

There would be other days and nights, and we were looking forward to them.

WendyHott
WendyHott
48 Followers