The Perfectly Imperfect Marriage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is it,' he thought. 'I can't believe I'm ready to seduce my grandmother.'

Yet, nothing more than an incestuous, sexual fantasy, just as he knew that she may allow him to briefly touch her big tits, she'd never allow him to feel and fondle her big tits. She'd never allow him to stick his horny hand down her nightgown top to feel her naked breasts while fingering her nipples. She'd never allow him to move his hand beneath her nightgown to touch her panty clad pussy. She'd never allow him to have sex with her beautiful body.

Nonetheless worth trying it to see how far he'd get, he'd love to finger his grandmother's cunt through her panties while sucking her naked nipples. Only, again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy that he had when masturbating himself, the most he could realistically hope for tonight was her giving him up-nightgown flashes of her panties and down-nightgown flashes of her tits. Giving him fodder for masturbating himself later tonight, he'd settle for that. Giving him fodder for masturbating himself later tonight, maybe he'd cop a cheap feel of her nightgown clad breasts while hugging her.

'Oh, my God, I can't wait to seduce my grandmother,' he thought. 'I wonder how far she'd allow me to go in touching and feeling her before stopping me. Only, can I go through with this? Do I dare put the sexual moves on my 68-year-old grandmother?

What's wrong with me to be sexually attracted to not only my MILF of a mother and my sexy sister but also my elderly grandmother? Who knows, with her horny enough and tipsy enough, maybe she'd be agreeable to me touching and feeling her through her nightgown. What's wrong with that? There's nothing wrong with touching and feeling my grandmother. In the way that she barges in my bedroom without knocking and stares at my naked cock while I'm masturbating, maybe she sexually wants me as much as I sexually want her,' he thought.

He ran the imagined details of his sexual seductions through his mind. With him barely twenty-years-old, he was always horny. With her seemingly more than agreeable and open to having an incestuous, sexual relationship than were his mother and sister, as long as the sex was consensual, he'd settle for having an incestuous, sexual relationship with his grandmother.

Even with his grandmother giving birth to his mother, who then begat him and his sister, he had no reservations about feeling up his sixty-eight-year-old grandmother. Only, he knew that nothing would come of it. Other than a little touchy feely, he knew his grandmother would never have incestuous sex with him in the way he'd willingly have incestuous sex with her.

He had no reservations in seeing what he could see of his grandmother's panty clad, shapely ass, panty clad pussy, pussy mound, pussy slit, and camel toe. With him a pervert, an incestuous pervert at that, just as he saw his mother's naked tits and sister's naked body, he had no reservations of his incestuous need to see his grandmother's naked tits. He had no reservations of touching and feeling what he could touch and feel of his grandmother's sexy, shapely body.

If only she'd allow him to touch her, feel her, and fondle her where a grandson should never touch, feel, and fondle his grandmother, he would. Hoping she'd return the favor, he'd love for her to touch him, feel him, and fondle him where a grandmother should never touch, feel, and fondle her grandson too. Yet, chances are, other than cuddling on the couch with his grandmother while watching a movie and her flashing him her panties and breasts, that's as far as they'd ever go.

Obviously, with all the women in his family having good genes. His grandmother still had a decent body for a woman her age. In the way that his 45-year-old mother still had a sexy and shapely body, his grandmother had a sexy and shapely body too.

An attractive woman, at 5'7" tall, his grandmother reminded him of a taller version of Helen Mirren but with brown hair and brown eyes instead of blonde/grey hair and blue eyes. A favorite sexual fantasy of his to masturbate to, he'd love nothing more than to make out with his grandmother while feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated himself while imagining French kissing his grandmother and while he felt her sexy body as she stroked his cock. He'd love nothing more than for his grandmother to masturbate him before blowing him.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

"I thought we could have a relaxing evening watching movies," he said looking at all that he could see of his grandmother through her short, sheer, lowcut nightgown. For an old broad, not looking her age and looking ten years younger from swimming and playing tennis, she was still such a sexy woman. "Which movie would you like to watch? I have your favorite movies, Sunset Boulevard, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and The Graduate," he said giving his grandmother a sexy look.

She picked up the movie, The Graduate, from the coffee table.

"How you got this movie when it just came out is a mystery to me," she said with a little laugh.

He smiled at her with pride.

"I bought it on the street. It's a pirated copy that someone made while watching the movie. It won't be the best quality but it's good enough," he said.

She handed him The Graduate.

"Let's watch this. I love Anne Bancroft seducing Dustin Hoffman," she said returning his sexy look with her sexy look.

'We could pretend that you're Anne Bancroft and that I'm Dustin Hoffman,' he suddenly thought and wanted to say but didn't. 'You could strip naked in the way that Anne Bancroft stripped herself naked,' he thought and so wanted to say but didn't. 'We could roleplay the scene where they have sex in a hotel room,' he thought.

Only just as he didn't have the courage to say any of those things, he didn't have the courage to solicit his grandmother for incestuous sex in the way that he wanted to solicit her for incestuous sex. Instead of saying all that he was thinking, Jimmy put the movie in the VCR. Then, instead of taking his normal seat in the chair across from the couch where he watched his grandmother giving him up-nightgown peeks of her panties and down-nightgown views of her breasts, he sat at the end of the couch by the armrest. Following his lead, getting comfortably cozy, his grandmother sat next to him and patted his knee as if he was her dog instead of her grandson.

With her not wearing a robe, he could already feel the warmth of her body through the thin, cotton material of her white nightgown. With her not wearing a robe, when she stood in front of the bright light of the television and before she sat beside him, he saw the dark impressions her erect nipples through the thin cotton material of her nightgown. With her not wearing a robe, he saw the dark, brown, bushy patch that her pubic hair made through her sheer nightgown.

Then, it occurred to him that his grandmother wasn't wearing panties. She was naked beneath her nightgown in the way that he was naked beneath his pajama bottoms. With her not wearing a robe, when she bent forward to look at the movie, The Graduate, he could clearly see her ass crack through her nightgown. Then, when she leaned in front of him to retrieve her comforter, she gave him a great down-nightgown view of her naked breasts.

'Oh, my God. With her always wearing panties before, I can't believe my grandmother isn't wearing panties beneath her nightgown in the way that I'm not wearing underwear beneath my pajama bottoms,' he thought. 'Maybe, in the way that I'm hoping for some incestuous, sexual action, she's hoping for some incestuous, sexual action too. Maybe instead of flashing me up-nightgown peeks of her panties, she'll be flashing me up-nightgown peeks of her naked pussy.'

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

As the movie started, she stretched out her long legs, leaned back, and used her grandson as a giant pillow. While cuddling on the couch with her grandson, with her forbidden body beneath the blanket, and with her head resting on him, she reached up her hand to rest it beside her head and in his lap. As if hypnotized by his grandmother's hand, he stared down at her manicured fingers. His grandmother's hand was only inches away from his throbbing, pajama clad cock. If only for a second, if only she'd brush her hand by his pulsating prick and touch him, he'd give anything for her to touch his stiff prick through his pajamas.

Holding her, as if checking her beating heart, he took liberties with her body by resting his hand on her breastbone just above her breasts. He rested his other hand on her stomach and only a few inches from the top of her pubic bone. His hand was as close to touching her tits and her pussy as her hand was close to touching his cock. Cock for tits and pussy, hoping she'd make the first move, if she grabbed his cock, he'd grab her tits and finger her pussy.

Something he continually thought about, while staring down at her full lips, her mouth was only inches away from his erect, pajama clad cock. If she turned her head to the right and if his erect cock made a surprise appearance through the pee hole of his pajama bottoms, his cock would touch her full lips. Something he continually thought about, his left hand was only inches from her big breasts. If he moved his left hand just a little lower, he'd be feeling her tits through her nightgown. Something he continually thought about, his right hand was only inches away from the top of her pubic hair. If he moved his right hand just a little lower, he'd be touching her pussy through her nightgown.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'This is it. This is really it. I'm going to have sex with my grandmother.'

As soon as he held his grandmother in that way sexually inappropriate way, her big, C cup nipples erected themselves through the thin, cotton material of her white nightgown. As if on cue and his hint that his grandmother was becoming sexually aroused, his erect prick began to throb and pulsate. Every time he saw the big impressions that her erect nipples made through her nightgown, his lips involuntarily moved in the shape of a goldfish. Every time he stared down at her erect nipples, he became sexually aroused and horny. Every time he saw the big impressions her erect nipples made through her nightgown, he wished he could touch them, feel them, fondle them, see them, and suck her naked breasts.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

A silly game they both enjoyed playing whenever alone with one another, as if one was waiting for the other to make the first incestuously sexual move, they continued sexually teasing and inappropriately testing one another. While watching the movie and while watching his grandmother sip her wine, he ever so slowly moved the tips of his fingers lower down the outside of her nightgown. With her enjoying watching her movie and drinking her wine, he hoped she wouldn't notice his hand touching her through her nightgown. He wondered how far she'd allow him to move his hand down before stopping him from touching and feeling her big breasts through her nightgown.

Inch by inch, he moved his fingertips lower. As soon as his fingers touched the top of his grandmother's breasts, again as if on cue, his cock pulsated its sexual excitement. So near to Nirvana yet so far, just as he could see her nipples erecting even more, he knew that she could feel his throbbing cock pulsating by the side of her head.

As if he was a pickpocket stealing her wallet, he stealthily moved his fingertips lower down the outside front of her nightgown top. Moving his fingertips down between her breasts and not moving them side-to-side, he didn't want her to reject his hand before he touched and felt her breasts through her nightgown. As the movie continued, with his grandmother drinking more wine and moving around more, she was obviously growing more sexually aroused. Then she did what he hoped she'd do. As if it was something that she unconsciously did, as if holding a roll of quarters, she moved her hand over his erect prick and held his prick in her hand through his pajama bottoms.

'Fuck me! Oh, my God! No way! I don't believe this! My grandmother is holding my cock in her hand through my pajamas,' he thought.

He couldn't believe his grandmother was not only touching his cock through his pajamas but also holding his cock in her elderly hand through his pajamas. Growing even harder in her hand, while she held his cock, he purposely throbbed and pulsated his cock. Even more sexually exciting than her just holding his stiff prick through his pajamas, she slid a slow finger over the head of his cock.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I can't believe my grandmother is holding my cock through my pajama bottoms. I can believe my grandmother is fondling the head of my prick through my pajamas with her fingertips. Maybe this is a good time for me to move my hand lower, make my sexual move, and feel her tits while fingering her nipples through her nightgown.'

As soon as his grandmother took hold of his cock through his pajama bottoms, his prick hardened even more than it had hardened before. As soon as his grandmother took hold of his cock through his pajama bottoms, he slid his hand down further in readiness to touch her nightgown clad breasts. Then, as the movie continued and with his cock growing harder to her touch, his cock throbbed and pulsated to her rubbing the head of his erect prick with her fingertips.

With her holding his throbbing prick and rubbing the head of his pulsating prick, he could only imagine what it would feel like for his grandmother to stroke him. He could only imagine what it would feel like for his grandmother to masturbate him. He could only imagine what it would feel like for his grandmother to turn her head to the side, reach her hand inside of his pajama bottom, pull out his prick, take him in her mouth, and suck him. He could only imagine what it would feel like to ejaculate his warm, oozy load of cum in his grandmother's mouth while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples.

Every time his cock moved, she'd slowly finger the head of his erect cock through his pajama bottoms. If it wasn't enough that his grandmother was holding his erect prick through his pajama bottoms, it was even more sexually exciting that she was fondling the head of his cock through his pajama bottoms. In the way he wanted to stick his hand down her nightgown to feel her big, naked breasts, he wished his grandmother would stick her hand inside of his pajamas to feel his big, naked prick.

Now with her seemingly and involuntarily holding his stiff prick while fingering the head of his cock, he ever so gently and stealthily slid his hand lower until he felt the side of her big tits through her nightgown. While resting his hand between her breasts, he stopped and waited to see if she'd stop him and brush his hand away from touching her nightgown clad breasts in that sexually inappropriate way. When she didn't reject his touch, slowly moving his hand more to the side, he felt her tits through her nightgown.

'I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe she's allowing me to touch her breasts.'

His first time feeling a woman's breast, albeit through her clothes, he felt one of his grandmother's nightgown clad breast first before moving his hand to feel her other nightgown clad breast. Taking it slow and trying not to grope her, he held and felt her breast through her nightgown in the way she held and felt his cock through his pajama bottom. Her breasts felt as soft as they felt firm. Even in his wildest masturbation fantasies, never did he think that he could become as sexually excited from feeling his grandmother's tits through her nightgown.

'I can't believe I'm feeling my grandmother's tits, while she's holding my prick and fingering the head of my cock through my pajamas,' he thought.

In the way that she fingered the head of his cock through his pajamas, making his move, he ever so slowly and ever so lightly fingered her nipples through her nightgown, first one and then the other. Then, not stopping there, going for broke and as if unlocking the combination of a safe, he more aggressively fingered her erect nipples through her nightgown. Pulling them out more by turning them and twisting them, he erected her nipples to the biggest size he had ever seen them. Strictly and incestuously forbidden, as if it was all a dream and they weren't sexually touching one another, they didn't speak about touching, feeling, and fondling one another in that incestuously, sexual way.

'I can't believe I'm feeling my grandmother's tits and fingering her nipples,' he thought while continuing to touch, feel, and fondle her breasts and finger her nipples through her nightgown. 'I can't believe my grandmother is holding my cock through my pajama bottoms.'

Then, after she consumed her third glass of wine, with her already giving him a nice down-nightgown view of her naked breasts, not stopping him, she allowed him to unbutton and open the top of her nightgown more. He couldn't believe she allowed him to unbutton her nightgown without resistance or admonishment. Now he had a view not only of the shape and size of her whole breasts but also he could clearly see her symmetrically round, brown areolas and her erect, pink nipples. As much has he was sexually aroused, she was sexually aroused too. Gradually, stealthily, and ever so slowly, he stuck his horny hand down inside of her low-cut nightgown top.

His first time touching naked breasts, he touched his grandmother's naked breasts. He felt his grandmother's naked tits. While she fondled and fingered the head of his erect cock through his pajamas, he felt and fondled her big, naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples inside of her nightgown. With his cock the hardest it's ever been, it was so sexually exciting to feel his grandmother's naked breasts while she held and fingered his cock. His cock and throbbed his sexually excitement through his pajama bottoms and inside of his grandmother's hand.

Wanting her to see his erect prick up close, he purposely continued to pulsate his cock to hopefully make it push out through the pee hole in his pajamas. Then, when his cock finally made its surprise appearance, she turned her head to stare at his cock before wrapping her elderly fingers around his naked prick. His grandmother was holding his naked cock in the way he was holding her naked tits. He couldn't believe it.

'This is so hot. My grandmother is holding my naked prick in her hand,' he thought.

Without stroking him, as if she was holding a fat carrot, she held his naked penis while gently rubbing the head of his cock as if his prick was her worry stone while watching the movie. Wishing she'd stroke him, he wanted her to masturbate him. Wishing she'd stroke him, he wanted her to take his stiff prick in her mouth and blow him. When she didn't stroke him, he stealthily and ever so slowly moved his hips back and forth enough for her to give him a slow, forced hand job.

'Oh, my God,' he thought when his grandmother took his stiff prick in her elderly hand.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

As if his cock belonged there and belonged to her, his naked prick felt so good in his grandmother's hand. Now that he knew what it felt like for his grandmother to hold his cock and fondle his prick, he wondered what it would feel like for her to stroke his prick. He wondered what it would feel like for her to take him in her mouth and to stroke him while sucking him. He wondered what his prick would feel like in her warm, wet pussy. Never thinking he'd get this far with his grandmother, now not satisfied with her just holding and fondling his prick and him feeling her tits while fingering her nipples, he wanted more.

He unbuttoned more of the buttons of his grandmother's nightgown. Then, with her not making a move to stop him, exposing her naked breasts to his horny eyes, he flayed the top of her nightgown wide open. She looked down at herself before looking up at him. His grandmother lay before him topless. His grandmother's big tits were totally exposed and right there. In the way that he stared down at her exposed breasts, she stared over at his exposed prick. Tits for cock. That seemed like a fair exchange.