The Perfectly Imperfect Marriage Ch. 05

Story Info
GRANDSON, 20, has consensual sex with his GRANDMOTHER, 68.
7.5k words
40.3k
21
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty-year-old grandson has sex with his sixty-eight-year-old grandmother

Continued from Chapter 04:

As if his cock belonged there and belonged to her, his naked prick felt so good in his grandmother's hand. Now that he knew what it felt like for his grandmother to hold his cock and fondle his prick, he wondered what it would feel like for her to stroke his prick. He wondered what it would feel like for her to take him in her mouth and to stroke him while sucking him. He wondered what his prick would feel like in her warm, wet pussy. Never thinking he'd get this far with his grandmother, now not satisfied with her just holding and fondling his prick and him feeling her tits while fingering her nipples, he wanted more.

He unbuttoned more of the buttons of his grandmother's nightgown. Then, with her not making a move to stop him, exposing her naked breasts to his horny eyes, he flayed the top of her nightgown wide open. She looked down at herself before looking up at him. His grandmother lay before him topless. His grandmother's big tits were totally exposed and right there. In the way that he stared down at her exposed breasts, she stared over at his exposed prick. Tits for cock. That seemed like a fair exchange.

She had such perfect breasts. They were so full, so firm, and so shapely and yet they felt so softly pliable at the same time. She had breasts just like her daughter, his mother. She had breasts just like her granddaughter, his sister. He wished he could touch, feel, fondle, and finger his mother's and his sister's naked breasts and nipples in the way that he was touching, feeling, fondling, and fingering his grandmother's naked breasts and nipples. He'd love nothing more than to not only have sex with his grandmother but also with his mother and sister too.

He couldn't believe his grandmother allowed him to not only see her big naked tits but also to feel her big naked tits. In the way that she fingered the head of his cock, he couldn't believe she allowed him to finger, pull, turn, and twist her nipples. He only wished that he could suck her big tits. He only wished that he could finger her nipples while she sucked his cock. He'd love to cum in his grandmother's mouth.

Taking it a while for it all to register, as if he was in a state of shock, with the sexually incestuous thoughts running through his head, he couldn't believe his grandmother was holding his cock in her hand. With the same thoughts going through his head over and again, he couldn't believe his grandmother was fondling the head of his cock. He only wished she'd stroke his cock before taking his prick in her mouth to suck his cock. He'd love nothing more for his grandmother to stroke his erect prick while sucking his erect prick while staring up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes.

Then, when she fell asleep, which she always did after drinking her wine, whether she feigned being asleep or was fast asleep, wishing she'd blow him, he touched her lips with the tip of his finger. When she didn't stir, he touched her lips with the tip of his penis. When she still didn't waken, he continued to slowly sliding his erect prick across his grandmother's lips. He couldn't believe he was touching his grandmother's lips with his stiff prick.

Eventually, as if she was about to start snoring, she parted her lips enough to take the very tip of his penis in her mouth. The tip of his cock was in his grandmother's mouth. He couldn't believe the tip of his cock was in his grandmother's mouth. Forcing her to blow him, he so wanted to put a heavy hand behind her head, slide his prick in her mouth, and hump her mouth while fucking her face.

'I wish she'd wake up and suck my cock,' he thought while staring down at the tip of his cock inside of his grandmother's mouth.

With her breathing through her mouth, as if it was another involuntarily reaction and as if she was licking her lips, she flitted out her tongue to lick his cock. He couldn't believe it. His grandmother not only took the tip of his cock in her mouth but she also licked the tip of his cock. Then, as if she was sleeping beauty awakened by not a kiss but by a lick of his cock, she awakened from her nap. As soon as she licked his cock with her tongue, as if the involuntary reaction invoked a cock sucking memory in her, she opened her eyes.

"Sorry, I must have been dreaming, about your grandfather," she said rubbing her eyes and yawning before staring down at his exposed prick.

As if she wanted to blow him and/or was about to blow him, she slid a slow tongue across her lips before staring up at him.

Chapter 05:

She looked down as his exposed prick in her hand again while he continued feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples before looking up at him. Finally acknowledging what they were doing, she said something so incestuously shocking and sexually exciting that he couldn't believe his ears. With everything seeming so surreal, especially by what she had just said, he thought he was dreaming. Having masturbated so very many times over the sexual thoughts of having sex with his grandmother, he thought he was sexually fantasizing this whole incestuous scenario.

"I hope you don't mind me touching you in this inappropriate, sexual way," she said giving him a sexy look. "In the way that you obviously enjoy feeling my naked breasts and fingering my nipples, it's comforting for me to hold your naked penis while watching my favorite, sexy movies," she paused to look down at his hand feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. She stared at his cock again before speaking. "Something that I always did at the movies, especially drive-in movies with old boyfriends, I used to do the same thing with your grandfather. I'm not sure why but I feel so at peace when holding an erect cock in my hand."

He suddenly had an image of his grandmother being just as horny when she was younger as he was horny now. He suddenly had an image of his grandmother holding men's cocks in her hand and through their pants while at the movies. He suddenly had an image of his grandmother holding his grandfather's naked prick in her hand.

'Wow,' he thought while wondering if she held any of the naked, erect cocks of the artists who she posed nude for while they painted her.

Obviously, as much as he loved feeling his grandmother's tits, she loved holding men's pricks whether inside their pants or outside their pants. Knowing she had many lovers before she married, he still never pegged his grandmother as a whore, an incestuous whore. Yet, as much as he was a pervert, an incestuous pervert, his grandmother was obviously a whore, an incestuous. Then, further proving his suspicion that his grandmother was a whore, an incestuous whore, she said something totally, incestuously outrageous.

"If you weren't my grandson," she said pausing in her thought to stare at his erect prick before looking up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes, "I'd blow you."

He looked at her shocked. He couldn't believe his grandmother said what she said. Not only was he surprised that his grandmother admitted to sucking cock, she admitted that if he wasn't her grandson, she'd blow him.

'Wow,' he thought again.

"Grandma," he said and was all that he could say.

She looked at him with sexual excitement in the way that he stared at her with incestuous lust.

"If you were someone else, anyone else, and we were doing what we're doing now, I'd stroke your cock before sucking your cock," she said giving him a naughty look and making solid eye contact with him before saying what she said next.

'This is unbelievable,' he thought.

His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his grandmother was talking to him about sex and about what she'd do with his cock, if only he wasn't her grandson. Now in the way that she looked at him with sexual excitement, he looked at her with sexual excitement too. In the way that she stared at him with incestuous lust, he stared at her with incestuous lust too. In the way that she continued holding his cock in her elderly hand while fingering the head of his prick with her manicure fingers, he continued holding her C cup breasts in his horny hands while fingering her nipples.

"Grandma," he said again and was all that he could say.

Teasing him by wetting her lips in the way she must have sexually teased so many other men, she ran a slow tongue across her full lips while staring up at his brown eyes with her brown eyes.

"If you weren't my grandson and if you were someone else, anyone else, I'd allow you to cum in my mouth and I'd swallow your cum," she said continuing to tease him by giving him a sexy smile.

Jimmy could only imagine what it would feel like for his elderly grandmother to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. He sexually fantasized her stroking him and blowing him numerous times while he masturbated himself. Always wanting one from his sister or from his mother, he never had a blowjob. He even solicited Debbie, Mary's whore of a best friend, to blow him for money but she refused.

Always wanting blowjob, he only wished his girlfriend, Mary, would suck his cock. With her not having even seen his cock in the way that he exposed himself to Debbie and to his grandmother, he wished Mary would at least stroke his cock but seemingly she wasn't ready for sex yet. She wasn't like that.

She wasn't a whore in the way that Debbie and his grandmother were. She was a good girl, a virtuous woman, and a virgin. Nonetheless, he was more than sexually frustrated and curious about what it would feel like to stick his erect prick in a woman's mouth, even if that woman was his grandmother, especially if that woman was his grandmother.

Then, as if compelled to do so, when he touched her lips with his fingertip again, this time, as if she was sucking his cock, she took his finger in her mouth. Continuing to sexually and incestuously teasing him, she sucked his finger. While staring up at him with a sexy look on her face, he was unable to remove his eyes from watching his grandmother suck his finger. He couldn't believe his grandmother was sucking his finger. As if she was really giving him a blowjob, she swirled her tongue around his finger while sucking it and licking it as she moved it back and forth in her mouth.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'This is fucking unbelievable. Suck it Grandma, suck it. Suck my finger as if you're sucking my cock.'

The erotic sight of his grandmother with his finger in her mouth and sucking his finger was as if he was seeing her with his cock in her mouth and sucking his prick. He couldn't wait to masturbate over his grandmother holding his cock, fingering his stiff prick, sucking his finger, and him feeling her tits while fingering her nipples. For an old broad, his grandmother was such a sexy bitch. She was sexier than his mother and sister combined.

While watching his grandmother sucking on his finger as if she was sucking his cock, he'd love nothing more than to stick his stiff prick in her mouth. He'd love nothing more than for his grandmother to blow him while stroking him. He'd love nothing more than to put a loving hand behind her head and hump her mouth while fucking her face. He'd love nothing more than to cum in his grandmother's mouth and watch her swallow his cum while he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

"Suck my penis, Grandma," he said blurting out the words.

Surprising even himself, he said the words as if someone else had said them. He looked down at her with pleading eyes while she looked at him apologetically.

"I'd love to blow you but I can't. You're my grandson and I'm your grandmother," she said staring at him before staring down at his erect prick again. "That would be wrong. That would be nasty."

He didn't care that it was wrong. He didn't care that his grandmother blowing him was nasty. Not embarrassed nor ashamed but sexually excited and encouraged by what he just said, especially when she didn't rebuke him for saying what he said, he voiced his sexual request again.

"Blow me, Grandma. Please suck my cock. I've never had a blowjob before," he said as if begging her to blow him while he sliding a slow finger across her full lips again.

Not shy about holding his naked prick and fondling the head of his naked prick, as if continuing to tease him more, she fondled his erect, naked prick even more. While not letting go of his prick, she lifted her head up to stare at him and gave him a sexy smile. Prick for tits, he cupped her breasts in his hands while continuing to finger her nipples.

Just by looking at her, with his topless grandmother giving him a naughty look, he knew then that they were on the same page. Seemingly, she wanted to suck him as much as he wanted her to suck him. Obviously, she wanted him to cum in her mouth as much as he wanted to cum in her mouth.

"Seriously? You want me, your grandmother, to blow you?"

She paused to look down at his erect penis before looking back up at him to give him a sexy smile.

"Yes, Grandma. Please? I beg you to blow me," he said.

As if being dared to touch her tongue to an icy pole, she had that same foreboding look on her face. Albeit more pleasurable for both, nonetheless, touching her tongue to her grandson's cock was just as forbidden as touching her tongue to an icy pole. Something that he always wanted his grandmother to do, for the first time, she ever so slowly stroked him while looking up at him.

"You realize, of course, that we're blood related and us having sex would be incestuous, forbidden, and illegal in many states and countries."

Not caring if their sex was incestuous, forbidden, and even illegal in many states and counties, he looked at her with a face full of sexual excitement. He just wanted her to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. He just wanted to experience a blowjob, his first blowjob. He just wanted his grandmother to suck him. He wanted nothing more than to shoot a warm, oozy load of cum in his grandmother's willing mouth while watching her swallow his cum.

"Yes, I know that you blowing me is incestuously forbidden and illegal" he said. "Yet, more than anything, I want you to blow me. Please Grandma, blow me. Please blow me. Suck my cock. I want to cum in your mouth," he said touching her lips with his finger. "I need to cum in your mouth. Please, Grandma. Please?"

While still holding his erect cock and fondling his stiff prick, she stared down at his engorged prick before staring up at him again. Just as he was fascinated watching her hand holding his cock and her fingers fondling the head of his cock, she seemed fascinated staring at his cock. Unable to stop himself from touching her, feeling her, and fondling her, he continued feeling her big tits and fingering her erect nipples.

Obviously, his grandmother hadn't held an engorged prick in her hand and given a hand job in years. Obviously, it had been a long time since she had given a blowjob. He wondered if his grandfather was the last man she sucked or if she had sucked someone else before or after he died. Then, she said what he was waiting and hoping to hear.

"If I blow you, it must be our secret," she said slowly stroking his prick for the first time while staring in his beady, brown eyes with her big, beautiful brown eyes. "No one must know that we had incestuous sex. No one must know that I blew you but before I suck your cock, I have one condition. You must do something for me," she said pausing while making eye contact with him.

He looked at her in shock that his grandmother agreed to blow him. He couldn't believe that his grandmother agreed to blow him.

'His grandmother agreed to blow him. His grandmother was going to blow him,' he thought while getting even more sexually excited.

She's going to give him a blowjob. She's going to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. She's going to allow him to cum in her mouth and swallow his cum. A sexy, incestuous secret that only they would share, he couldn't wait to cum in his grandmother's mouth. He grew more sexually excited now than he ever was before.

He couldn't believe it. He just couldn't believe it. He didn't care what her one condition was. It didn't matter what her one condition was. His grandmother was going to stroke him while blowing him. No matter what her condition was, he'd do anything for his grandmother to blow him.

"What is it grandma? Anything. I'll do anything you ask for you to blow me," he said with sexual excitement.

In exchange for a blowjob, he figured she wanted him to do some chores around the house. He figured she want him to help her clean her room, wash her windows, and/or wash and wax her car. He figured she needed help cleaning out the garage, the cellar, and/or the attic while lifting heavy boxes and getting rid of spiders. Instead, she gave him her sexy smile and naughty look again.

"Before I blow you, you must lick and finger with my pussy first," she said giving him a sexy look that turned into a lustful smile. "Before I blow you, you must give me an orgasm with your mouth, your tongue, and your fingers," she said.

She leaned her head down to kiss and lick the head of his stiff prick.

"Oh, my God, Grandma," said Jimmy staring down at his grandmother kissing and licking his cock.

She leaned back in her seat to whisper in her grandson's ear what she wanted to say next.

"Grandma would like to have some sexy fun too," she said with a smile while sticking her tongue in his ear and blowing in his ear. "It's been a long time since I've been eaten. It's been a long time since I've had an orgasm other than with my own fingers."

Driving him crazy by blowing in his ear, he looked at her with a face mixed with shock, sexual excitement, and panic.

'Oh, my God. My grandmother agreed to blow me. Oh, my God, my grandmother masturbates herself,' he thought. 'Only, more than her blowing me and more than her masturbating herself with her fingers, she wants me to eat her. She wants me to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. She wants me to give her an oral orgasm first,' he thought. 'How do I do that when I've never eaten a pussy before?'

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

"I've never fingered or licked a pussy, Grandma. I've never even seen a naked pussy up close other than what I've seen in men's magazines and in the movies," he said. "You'd have to show me what to do. You'd have to show me where to touch you and how to lick you. I have no idea. I don't have a clue."

He remembered seeing his sister naked but not wanting to ruin the moment with his grandmother by telling her that he saw his sister naked, he didn't tell her that he saw Kathy's trimmed, brown pussy. Instead, while he continued feeling his grandmother's naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples, he stared down at her holding his erect cock in her elderly hand. His cock felt so good in her warm hand just as her tits felt so good in his horny hands.

Just as he didn't want to tell his grandmother that he saw his mother's naked breasts, he didn't want to tell her that he saw his sister's naked tits either. His sister and his mother had breasts just like his grandmother's breasts. Only, just as his mother's breasts naked sagged a little more than his sister's naked breasts, his grandmother's naked breasts sagged a little more than his mother's naked breasts. Nonetheless, whether their breasts sagged a little or a lot, so full and so shapely, they all had amazing tits and he was thrilled to have seen the breasts of all three women.

As if getting ready to give her grandson a sexual education class, she sat up on the couch to make herself more comfortable. She let go of his prick to strip off her nightgown. He watched her strip naked as if he was peeping through her bedroom door keyhole. She folded her nightgown and placed her folded nightgown beneath her. Then, she smiled at him in the motherly way that only his grandmother could. When she smiled at him like that, she always made him feel so special. She always made him feel so loved.