The Perfectly Imperfect Marriage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Difficult for him to wrap his brain around what had happened in such a short time, his grandmother held his cock while fondling his cock. His grandmother allowed him to feel her naked breasts while fingering her naked nipples. His grandmother agreed to blow him if he gave her cunnilingus first. And now his grandmother was naked.

'Naked, naked, naked,' he thought. 'My grandmother is sitting beside me naked. I don't believe this. This is so unbelievable.'

As if he was dreaming it or sexually fantasizing it while masturbating himself, he couldn't believe his grandmother was naked. As if seeing her naked for the first time, when he had seen her in her bra and panties, topless, and naked plenty of times, he stared down at his grandmother's naked body. He stared at her naked breasts, her brown areolas, and her pink, erect nipples. He stared down at her toned stomach from swimming and her brown, bushy pussy and he stared down at what he could see of the side of her ass. He stared down at her long, shapely legs from playing tennis. If she looked this good naked now, he couldn't imagine what she looked like thirty-years ago.

'God, grandma, you have such a hot body,' he thought while afraid to even verbalize the words for fear that she may be embarrassed, have second thoughts, and put on her nightgown.

If he didn't know how old his grandmother was, with her 48-years older than him, he'd never believe she was 68-years-old. She looked at least ten years younger. Just as he couldn't wait for her to blow him, he was nervous about eating her. Having never licked a pussy before, never having even fingered a pussy or even seen one up close, he feared that he wouldn't be able to sexually satisfy his grandmother.

He feared he'd sexually frustrate her by not giving her an orgasm, and as agreed, she wouldn't blow him if he didn't get her to cum. He wanted her to blow him. He needed to know what it would feel like to cum in a woman's mouth, especially in her mouth, his grandmother's mouth.

Suddenly, afraid, he feared going down on her. He was afraid to finger and lick his grandmother where no grandson should ever finger and lick his grandmother. He had no idea what it would feel like, smell like, and taste like to lick her pussy, especially such an old pussy. Yet, if he wanted her to blow him and if he wanted to cum in his grandmother's willing mouth, eating her was something that he had to do. His rite of passage, he looked to his grandmother to help him through this sexual adventure along his sexual road.

"Then, it's time you learned," she said. "Kiss me as if I'm your girlfriend, Mary, instead of your grandmother, Ruth. Kiss me while feeling my tits and fingering my nipples. Then, while kissing me, reach your hand down between my legs and touch me where you've never touched a woman before."

Ready to not only finger but also lick his first pussy, he looked at her with fear mixed with sexual excitement.

With his filled with sexual anticipation, "Grandma," was all that he could say.

She looked at him with incestuous lust now in the way that he had always looked at her with incestuous lust before.

"I'm already wet for you. You made me so very wet. I'm so very wet in anticipation of your fingers fingering me and for your tongue licking me. I haven't been this wet in a very long time," she said with sadness as if she was suddenly missing her deceased husband, his grandfather or if she was suddenly missing the freedom of her sexual life as a nude model.

He kissed his grandmother. Only, what he thought was going to be a normal kiss between him and his grandmother changed when she parted his lips with her tongue. His grandmother French kissed him. He couldn't believe his grandmother French kissed him. He couldn't believe she stuck her tongue in his mouth.

She was French kissing him and, with him returning her kiss, he was French kissing his grandmother while she ever so slowly stroked his cock. Now with him kissing her in the way that he kissed Mary, he having sex with his grandmother was no longer surreal but real. While kissing and kissing her, he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples before she grabbed him by his wrist and moved his hand between her legs.

"Oh, my God," he said feeling his grandmother's wet pussy while fingering her warm wetness.

Teaching him how to finger her, she took him by his index finger to her clit gently and slowly. Having never fingered a clit before, she felt as if she had a tiny penis.

"Rub my clit, Jimmy, with this finger while fucking my pussy with this finger," she said first grabbing his index finger and then taking hold of his middle finger. There's a tiny bump. That's my bean. Feel the bean with your finger. Press down on that and rub that," she said with sexual excitement.

They continued kissing as she stroked him with one hand and held his other hand by his wrist in her hand. They continued kissing as he continued feeling her big tits and fingering her nipples with one hand while playing with her pussy with his other hand. They continued kissing while they both were becoming more sexually excited.

"That feels so good Grandma," he said.

She looked up at him and made a face.

"Grandma? Please don't call me grandma," she said making another face. "Listen Jimmy, being that we're having sex, don't call me grandma. Okay? Being that my fingers are around your naked prick, your fingers are buried in my pussy, and your hand is all over my naked tits, calling me Grandma is not appropriate."

As if being scolded, he lowered his head in shame.

"Sorry Grandma," he said calling her grandma again.

She raised his chin and gave him a light kiss on his lips.

"Pretend that I'm Ann Bancroft playing Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate. I prefer to fantasize that you're a younger man that I picked up at a bar and brought home for sex. Instead of calling me Grandma, call me Ruth," she said pushing back her dark brown hair with a flip of her pretty head as if she was a mare tossing its mane.

He had never called his grandmother anything but grandma or grandmother. Now that she wanted him to call her Ruth, for fear that they'd suspect that they had been sexually and incestuously intimate, he'd have to be careful not to call her Ruth in front of his mother and/or his sister. Yet, so expressly forbidden, he'd be as embarrassed as he'd be sexually excited for his mother and/or his sister to know that he had sex with grandma. Yet, perhaps jealous, he wondered if his mother and/or sister knew that he had sex with his grandmother, if one, the other, or both would give him sex too.

"Sorry Grandma, I mean, Ruth," he said.

Obviously, with him ruining her sexually fantasy of her pretending that she was Mrs. Robinson played by Anne Bancroft in The Graduate, she smirked at him when he called her Grandma again.

"Now be a good, young man and move between my legs and lick my pussy while fingering my pussy," she said pushing down on his shoulder with her hand. "I want to feel your mouth on me and your tongue inside of me. A long time since I've had my pussy fingered and licked, it's been years since anyone has given me oral sex."

'It's been years since anyone has given his grandmother oral sex,' he thought. 'He wondered who else his grandmother had sex with other than his grandfather,' he thought while imagining his grandmother having oral sex with his grandfather and with other young men. 'Maybe she had sex with men before she was married, while she was married, or after she became a widow. Maybe she had sex with some of the young artists that she posed in the nude for while they painted her. He had no idea. He never talked about sex with his grandmother until now,' he thought as he made himself comfortable between his grandmother's legs.

Just as he had never fingered and licked a pussy before, he had never called his grandmother by her first name, Ruth, before either. He had never called his mother, Carol, by her first name either. In the way that he was having sex with his grandmother, he now thought more about having sex with his mother. In the way that he French kissed his grandmother and felt her naked body as she stroked his cock, he wondered what it would feel like to French kiss his mother while feeling his mother's naked body as she stroked his cock. He wondered how different it would feel to have sex with his mother.

He wondered if his mother would ever have sex with him too, especially if she knew that he had sex with her mother. In the way that he was about to eat his grandmother's naked pussy, he imagined licking and fingering his mother's naked pussy too. In the way that his grandmother agreed to suck his cock, he wondered if his mother would agree to suck his cock too. As sexually excited thinking about having sex with his grandmother, he was sexually excited thinking about having sex with his mother too.

In the way that his grandmother said that if he wasn't her grandson, she'd allow him to cum in her mouth and she'd swallow his cum. Now, he wondered if his mother would say the same thing too before agreeing to blow him after he agreed to eat her pussy. In the way that his grandmother was ready to do, he wondered that if his mother did blow him, if she'd allow him to cum in her mouth and if she'd swallow his cum too.

He wondered if his sister would have sex with him too, especially if she knew that he had sex with her mother. In the way that he imagined eating his mother's naked pussy, he imagined licking and fingering his sister's naked pussy too. In the way that he imagined his mother agreeing to suck his cock, he wondered if his sister would agree to suck his cock too. As sexually excited thinking about having sex with his mother, he was sexually excited thinking about having sex with his sister too. He wondered how different it would feel to have sex with his sister.

If his sister knew that he had sex with their mother and their grandmother, maybe she'd agree to have sex with him too, or maybe she'd be so turned off that she'd never have sex with him. In the way that he imagined his grandmother and mother blowing him, he now imagined his sister blowing him too. In the way that he imagined ejaculating his cum in his grandmother's and mother's mouths, he imagined ejaculating his cum in his sister's mouth too. Only, neither his mother nor his sister were sexually promiscuous in the way that his grandmother was. Forgetting about his mother and sister, leaving it as that, he was lucky his grandmother agreed to have sex with him.

"Okay, Ruth," he said moving between her long, shapely legs in readiness to lick his grandmother's pussy while fingering her pussy.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

As if she was about to have a gynecological exam, with one foot on the floor and throwing one leg on top of the back of the couch, Ruth sat up more and spread her legs wide open. Not shy, embarrassed, nor ashamed in the way that he was sexually excited exposing his naked cock to his grandmother, she was obviously sexually excited exposing her naked pussy to him. This was it. This was really it. Once he gave her an oral orgasm, she'd give him an oral orgasm too.

The ever-obedient grandson, Jimmy moved closer between his grandmother's legs and licked her pussy while fingering her pussy. Difficult to find her womanly parts, she had such a big, dark brown forest of pubic hair. With his sister's pussy, neatly trimmed and his grandmother's pussy bushy, he wondered about his mother's cunt. He wondered if his mother was bushy, trimmed, or shaved.

Eagerly ready to finger and lick his first pussy, he had no idea what in the Hell he was doing. As if she was the man and she was the woman, overruling his reluctance, his grandmother put a heavy hand behind his head and mashed his face in her warm, wet pussy. As if using his face as her towel, she moved his face all over her cunt. He had her vaginal secretions not only in his mouth but up his nose and all over his cheeks and chin.

While about to finger and lick his grandmother's pussy, he imagined fingering and licking his mother's pussy. While he imagined fingering and licking his mother's pussy, he imagined fingering and licking his sister's pussy. Not stopping there, while he imagined fingering and licking his sister's pussy, he imagined fingering and licking Mary's pussy. Continuing down this road of sexual debauchery, while he imagined fingering and licking Mary's pussy, he imagined fingering and licking Debbie's pussy. So many pussies and so little time, after learning how to lick his grandmother's cunt, he'd be experienced enough to lick any woman's cunt.

As if he was about to taste a homemade meal for the first time, a special dish that he never tasted before, he moved his lips closer to his grandmother's cunt. As if he was about to lick the filling from a piece of apricot pie, he licked Ruth's pussy. Lashing out his tongue, he licked and licked her. Licking her faster and harder while fingering her deeper, he fingered Ruth's pussy while licking her pussy. He couldn't believe he was fingering and licking his grandmother's cunt. He couldn't believe he was giving his grandmother oral sex

As if she was his piano teacher, Mrs. Galloway, adjusting his fingers on the piano keyboard, now he thought about licking and fingering Mrs. Galloway's pussy too. She was about the same age as his grandmother. He wondered if they tasted the same. Not allowing his mind to wander, Ruth grabbed his hand more than once to reposition his fingers. Then, as if she was masturbating herself with his fingers, she directed his finger to her clit and his other finger to her pussy opening. As if his hand was her personal vibrator and/or her dildo, she masturbated herself with her grandson's fingers while her grandson's tongue licked her pussy harder and faster.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy. Right there. That's it. Don't stop. Lick me faster. Lick me harder," she said putting a heavy hand to the back of his head again and mashing his face in her warm, wet, elderly cunt again. She rubbed her vaginal secretions all over his face. "Put more pressure on my clit with your tongue. Press down. Lick my bean. Yes, that's it. Now fuck me deeper with your fingers," she said falling silent.

As if he was a wild animal in a jungle, a lion, eating a fresh kill, Jimmy started making lapping sounds and breathing noises.

"Uma, uma, uma," he said as if lightly growling. "Uma, uma, uma."

In the way that his grandmother suddenly started moving around, she obviously was enjoying his sound effects. What seemed like an hour with him beginning to get lockjaw was only a few minutes. Motivated by the thought of her blowing him, he continued licking her. The last thing he wanted to do was to sexually frustrate his grandmother by not giving her what she so wants, an oral sex orgasm.

"Oh, my God. I'm cumming. Grandma is going to cum. Lick me, Jimmy. Lick me. Lick me faster. Lick me harder while rubbing my clit. Finger fuck your grandmother. Finger fuck my cunt, Jimmy. Finger fuck my cunt deeper. Fuck your grandmother with your long, stiff fingers. Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck me. Don't stop. Don't stop," she said arching her back and stiffening her legs before letting out a scream of pleasure.

Obediently obeying his grandmother, Jimmy continued licking her while fingering her. Following her lead by the movements and by the sounds of sexual pleasure she made, he rubbed her clit with his finger while licking her faster and harder. Even though he felt as if his jaw was about to lock open, he continued licking and licking her. Not sure where and how to rub her clit, not always feeling her bean, he continued rubbing her clit. For her to be ready to cum, he must be doing something right.

"Uma, uma, uma," Jimmy continued licking and fingering his grandmother while reaching up his under hand to fondle her big breasts and finger her erect nipples.

With her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth wide open, Ruth looked at if she was dying. She looked as if she was having a heart attack. An image he didn't want to take with him and hoped to forget, Jimmy imagined his grandmother looking like this on her deathbed.

"Oh God, Jimmy. Oh, God. Oh, God. That was wonderful," she said relaxing her body and returning to him as if she had been off somewhere far away.

Surprised that he got his grandmother off, not knowing what the Hell he was doing, her pussy was nothing more than a soggy mess of soaking wet, pink flesh to him. He continued licking her while she continued putting a heavy hand to the back of his head to hold him in place. Feeling as if it was an hour when it was only a few minutes before Ruth had her oral orgasm, already having lockjaw, he was glad that his ordeal of giving his grandmother oral sex was over. Now it was his turn for her to give him oral sex.

### Debbie Dear Debbie ###

"Oh, my God, Grandma. That was amazing," he said wiping his mouth on a napkin his grandmother had beneath her empty wine class that she used as a coaster. "How did I do? Did you enjoy that? Did you have an orgasm? Did you cum?"

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"How did you do? Did I enjoy that? Did I have an orgasm? Did I cum?" She laughed with glee before giving him a deep, wet kiss. "You made granny very happy," she said with a laugh while taking his face in her hands and giving him another big, wet kiss.

'Thank God,' he thought with his jaw sore from licking her.

"I'm glad, Ruth," he said and nearly calling her grandma again.

Making herself comfortable, she moved a bunch of pillows behind her in readiness to blow her grandson.

"Now move your cock by my mouth so that I can suck you. I can't stay on my knees in the way that I used to do."

When she said that about her unable to stay on her knees, he suddenly envisioned her on her knees while blowing his grandfather. With his grandmother such a wild and carefree woman, he wondered who else she sucked and allowed to cum in her mouth. He imagined his grandmother blowing the artists who painted her in the nude.

Jimmy stood while his grandmother leaned forward. She stroked him faster and she stroked him harder before taking him in her mouth while looking up at him. His grandmother was blowing him. He couldn't believe his mother's mother was sucking his cock.

'Oh, my God,' he thought by the sensation of her warm, wet mouth, and the feel of her soft, wet tongue swirling against his erect prick.

"Blow me, Grandma. Blow me. Suck my cock. I want to cum in your mouth," he said holding her head with two hands while humping her mouth with his hips. "I need to cum in your mouth, Ruth."

Stroking him faster while stroking him harder and sucking him deeper, prematurely ejaculating, it didn't take him very long to shoot a huge load of cum in his grandmother's mouth. Disappointed that he didn't last longer but, as if she was a Hoover vacuum cleaner, she sucked him dry. Never had he ever felt such sexual pleasure. Now he wondered what it would feel like for his mother, his sister, Mary, and Debbie to suck his cock. Now he wondered what it would feel like to make love to his grandmother. Now he wondered what it would feel like to fuck his grandmother.

In all the times that he had masturbated himself, never had he ever felt such sexual pleasure as he did when his grandmother blew him. In all the times he had masturbated himself, never had he ejaculated as fast and as hard as he did from his grandmother blowing him. The warm, wet sensation of his cock in her mouth, his grandmother's mouth, was unbelievable. As much as he tried to hold back from cumming, he couldn't.

She swallowed him and then licked him clean of every drop of cum. Then, as if they were lovers, and they were, instead of grandmother and grandson, she wrapped her arms around him and cuddled him on the couch. Kissing one another, they stayed like that while basking in the afterglow of sex. Then, he felt her hand reaching for him. Not yet done with his naked body, she positioned his cock by her soaking wet, pussy lips.