The Perfectly Imperfect Marriage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His grandmother humped him and, with just that one hump, his cock slid inside of his her. Just like that, he was making love to his grandmother. Humping her and with her returning her humps, it wasn't long before he was fucking his grandmother, really fucking her. In the way that he was making love to his grandmother, he couldn't wait to make love to his girlfriend, Mary.

Humping her harder and humping her faster, he was pounding his grandmother's pussy. Jimmy couldn't believe he was pounding his grandmother's pussy in the way that he wanted to pound his mother's pussy, his sister's pussy, Mary's pussy, and Debbie's pussy. With her no longer able to get pregnant and with him so young and full of cum, he ejaculated another huge load of cum in his grandmother, this time in her pussy instead of in her mouth.

After that, whenever they were alone with one another, they had sex again and again. Sometimes it was just a quickie, but just as his grandmother was the first women that he ate and that gave him a blowjob, she was he first woman who gave him sexual intercourse. Being that she could no longer have children; he didn't even have to bother to wear a condom. When she wasn't sucking him, he was fucking her, and when he wasn't fucking her, he was eating her pussy.

To be continued...

*****

As if your vote is my applause, please vote for my story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 01 I discover another side to my mother.in Incest/Taboo
Grandma Sits on My Lap in the Car David shares a car seat with his grandma on a long journey.in Incest/Taboo
On the Backseat with Mom & Grandma Nick experiences some hot family lovemaking on the backseat.in Incest/Taboo
First Came Grandma A grandson learns of his grandma's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Granny's Dirty Photographs Robert goes snooping under his grandmother's bed.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories