The Perfidious Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
The Truth is in the Details.
3.5k words
3.66
23.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers

I think she first met him in college. We had just started dating, back then and were not that close. I do not think we had ever even discussed being exclusive. Therefore, needless to say, it was not that big of a deal when I found out she had slept with him after a party one night.

How was I to know, I would wind up marrying that girl. We stayed dating all through college, and continued on until it was time to solidify our relationship, with marriage. The fifteen years seemed to fly by from there. Before I knew it, we were both working corporate jobs, owned a home in a nice neighborhood and settling into a normal existence.

I first began to notice a change early one spring, while we were at a barbeque with some friends. Everyone at the party was drinking, sitting around and making small talk. I got into a conversation with one of my neighbors, Fred. It started out typical, and then I began to notice certain details I was unaware of, but I was told as if they were common knowledge.

He started with talking about a man I have never even heard of. Then continued to tell me about the random sightings he had of said man, when I was not around. 'A friend of my wife' he referred to him as. I did not bother to mention to him, that I had no idea who this man was. I merely nodded along, pretending I knew very well who the stranger actually was.

I did not even bother to mention the talk to my wife, when we returned home that night. I decided to play it off, and dig a little deeper on my own.

A few days had past, until I decided to take action and begin my investigation. I started in obvious places, checking her email at random, sneaking peeks at her text messages and even went as far as to go through her car; the glove box etc. To my surprise, I did not find anything out of the ordinary.

I wound up seeing Fred again, later that week and decided to spark another conversation. Of course, I was hoping I could steer it more toward the mystery man, but that did not happen. Evidently, there was nothing new to gossip about. I shrugged that idea off, and decided to revise my approach.

I knew there was a possibility this man was nothing, merely a stranger to her as well. On the other hand, maybe even an acquaintance, she only saw on occasion. Yet, the possibilities of who the man could be, nagged at me and I could not let it go.

As a result, in my stepping up the investigatory approach, I decided to slip a tape recorder into the middle consul of her car. With the thought that I would check it at the end of the week, my mind was set at ease.

By the time the end of the week rolled around, my interest in checking the recorder harried me. I could not wait for nightfall, so I could make an excuse go outside and not be seen going through her car. I decided to wait for her to go to bed, and then true to plan, I headed out to her car.

As I held the tape recorder in my hands, sitting in the driver's seat, I contemplated listening to it while I sat. The recorder was neat, actually. It was a top of the line, voice activated device. It would only start recording when it heard noise. The drawback was of course her playing the radio. I am not sure why they call them tape recorders either; after all, it was digital, not tape needed.

After a few minutes of scanning through mediocre radio babble from her morning show she listens to, I finally heard something worthwhile. A phone conversation, but I could not tell whom it was with, as she never used the other person's name.

I scanned further, listening intently for any indication something was off. Almost to the end of the data, I stopped at another voice. It was not my wife's, but it was definitely a man's voice. I am sure I did not know who it was, as I did not recognize it.

"How have you been, Jane?" The voice started out.

"Oh, you know, this and that keeps me pretty busy." She said, talking with a laugh in her voice. I could hear some commotion in the background, maybe a freeway drive with the windows cracked, perhaps. "How have you been doing, Trey?"

Trey, who the hell was Trey, I thought. I did not know this man, and she has never mentioned anyone named Trey. He sounded a lot younger than we did, I would say in his twenties if I had to guess. That was also odd, she never gave any indication that she even knew anyone that much younger than us, let alone hanging out with them.

The colloquial talking continued for a while, then I heard the car slow and what I believe was her moving the gearshift. Why were they stopping, I questioned myself. It was quite for a little bit, they were not talking but I could hear movement. Then, all of the sudden I heard both car doors open and shut. Then, the audio went out, and did not start again until she turned on the radio.

OK, she definitely was with another man, but I still was not sure if she was actually doing anything. Maybe my love did not let me acknowledge the possibility she was being unfaithful. Besides, Fred did not give any hint to the man not being a man at all, but rather a kid. I tucked the recorder back where I had stashed it, and went back in the house.

When I walked up stairs, Jane was already asleep in the bed. So, I got undressed and jumped in myself. I did not want to know that she was cheating, but I could not stop thinking about it. I had to keep digging until I found proof, and know that I was not being paranoid. I really was not sure what I would even say to her, or do about it if it was in fact true.

The next morning felt as if it came very quickly, and I began to realize I was sitting outside longer that I thought. As I began to look around the room, I noticed my wife's side of the bed was empty. Shrugging it off, I woke and began my morning routine. It was not odd that my wife left for work so early, as I previously said we both had corporate jobs, and hers required extra hours.

While on the way to work, I began to think about what I had heard the previous night on the recording. I could not shake the idea of my wife with another man, and if I would be OK with the lies. Thus, I devised yet another plan.

My work takes me on trips every now and again, some out of the country. Therefore, I would make one up, and come home unexpectedly to check if everything was on the up and up at home. I finalized my plan by making reservations at the hotel downtown, so I could come back the day after, to attract suspicion just in case she was not even doing anything. I would 'leave' for my business trip the following day, and tell her I just found out today at work.

After work when I came home, my wife was sitting in the living room, so I walked in and sat down next to her on the couch. I began to tell her about my trip, that it was spur of the moment and important. That I had to leave for the airport tonight, as it was a red eye flight I had to catch. She agreed, but did show actual disappointment, which only made me teeter further back and forth.

That night, I packed a bag and headed for the hotel. I kissed my wife before I left, and drove off for my destination. I arrived at the hotel, check in and headed up to my room. I decided I would also rent a car, and make a drive-by the next day. Then at night, I would begin my reconnaissance.

The next day, I rented the car I would use for this endeavor, and headed toward our home to observe what was going on. The first drive was in the morning, and her car was in the driveway, but no signs of any foul play. Since I choose the morning for my first observance, which was not odd as it was Saturday.

The next passing of my house was in the late afternoon, and I noticed her car was not there. Again, not that odd, she may have gone grocery shopping or hit the mall. I then decided to go out for a bite to eat, and maybe see a movie, as I did not plan my last drive until after dark.

I wound up eating at this great Mexican place, I noticed, but my wife never wanted to go, then caught an early showing of the new action flick. As I started out for my 'checkup', I began to ponder what I would see, and what my reaction would be. I honestly was not feeling jealous this whole time, but chalked it up to the task instead. Then I thought what if she was not even doing anything. I mean, this kid could just be an intern at her firm and she was platonically teaching him the ropes.

This drive did give some information at least, as there was a car I did not recognize sitting in my driveway. Just then, I felt the jealousy in the pit of my stomach. I turned out my headlights as I pulled over to the curb across from my house. I sat there, in the car thinking about what was going to happen in the next few minutes. I tried like hell to prepare myself for what I would see, but to no avail.

As I made my way to the living room window with a lump in my throat and a pang in my side, I positioned myself for the best viewing. I looked in, but no lights were on and no one was present. "Hmm..." I thought to myself in confusion. Then, an idea sparked in my head, I will try the bedroom window.

This thought obviously made my senses heighten, and palms start to sweat as I crept around the shrubbery. When I reached the window, I peered inside and with the help of the light from the nightstand; I could see clearly what was going on. The jealousy I felt before, was nothing compared to what I now felt, as I watched my wife take this black twenty-something year old into her mouth.

I quickly pulled back from the window and slid my back to the house. "What the hell?" I thought to myself. "She was really fucking someone, behind my back!" My mind raced with questions. Should I bust in there and rip them a new one? Should I merely leave and come home tomorrow to confront her?

I moved around to the window again, still wondering what I should do. He lay on his back, legs extended and my wife was on her knees sucking his dick. As I started to watch more, I realized she was having hard time taking his entire cock into her mouth. He did look rather big, and if I had to guess, I would say about ten inches. Wait... what the fuck am I doing? Was I getting turned on watching my wife suck another man off?

I then began to notice my growing tighter as I continued to watch her. She was now using both hands to guide her mouth up and down his shaft. Why was I enjoying this? I should be furious, as I still felt the rush of jealousy over my body.

Suddenly she stopped her sucking; I quickly went to the side making sure I was not discovered. However, as I peeked around, slightly sticking my head to the corner of the window, I realized she only stopped to climb on top of him.

She was wearing the white nightly that did not cover her ass. It extended up, covering her breasts, but her bottom half was completely exposed. My wife had a very full ass, not too big, and was very shapely. It sort of resembled an apple from behind, and was one of the things that attracted to me to her in the beginning. Her breasts were ample, a little over a C cup, not quite a D. I only knew this, because she complained about finding bras that fit her as she was 'stuck' between sizes.

As I watched, I could see him slide into my wife as she began to ride his cock. Her hands were pressed firmly on the bed, palm side down while his hands started caressing and squeezing her ass. Her thrusts onto his shaft increased in speed as they lip locked. This lasted for several minutes, and I began to notice my arousal more and more. Unsure if it was from watching my wife fuck another man, or the fact that I just really enjoyed watching the pleasant exercise that was intercourse.

He then grabbed her legs and pulled her flatfooted above him, keeping his cock inside her the whole while. She then started pumping up and down on him, while he now had a better grip for her ass. He spread her cheeks even further apart now, exposing her tight anus. She then slid her breasts out of the halter-top that attached to the nightly, and started to tweak her nipples, as she bounced on his dick.

After a little more riding him this way, she (of her own accord) spun around, and begun the exact same position only from reverse now. I edged more out of view, as she would now be able to spot me, if she looked toward the window. Her eyes, remained closed however, and her nipple tweaking continued from this side.

With a gentle shove, he pushed her off him and got to his feet. As she bent over the bed, he stopped her turning her around to face him. He then picked her up, sliding his hands to her rear, while resting her legs at the knees on his forearms. As his cock slid into my wife's pussy, he started bouncing her up and down. Her arms suited tightly around his neck and she started to spit out random moans that seemed to coincide with his lowering of her on his stiff member.

I could not believe how arousing I found the view of my wife, as she bounced up and down on this kid's cock. Why was I enjoying it? Why was I not busting in and stopping this? Moreover, most of all, why the fuck did I have a raging hard on?

Could it be that I liked watching my wife fuck? I never really noticed how unimaginably sexy she looked while in a state of pleasure. I also, never got this view of her, when it came to sex. It is a lot harder to see the whole picture when you are in the midst of the lovemaking. Wow... maybe I just found her so fucking attractive, it did not matter how, I just liked the way she fucked.

When he wrapped up the bouncing, he set her on the bed, and positioned her on all fours. Creeping up behind her, he inserted himself into her, while grabbing another feel of her ass. After a few pumps while squeezing her ass, he slid one arm under her and got handful of her breast. I could see he was pinching her nipple as he filled her pussy from behind.

Her head lifted as she screamed out, "Oh fuck, Trey!" His thrusting never wavered, as he then reached the hand up that was still on her ass and began pulling on her dark brown hair. He soon let go of her hair, only to reposition himself behind her. He got up on both feet, standing he slid into her and began fucking again.

I could not believe it. Other than the fact, I was enjoying this show; my wife was fucking a younger 'black' man! She never showed any indication she was interested in black men, sexually at least. Do not get me wrong, she was not racist, but I never thought she was into interracial sex. Even when we watched porn together, if their happen to be a black man, she would not even point out that his dick was rather... well large.

As he slid back down, pushing her legs outright, he lifted himself with his arms steadily impaling her from the back with his massive dick. Now, I must point out that I think I misjudged his size, as my wife was beginning to comment on just how big this kid was.

With every plunge deeper, she exhaled a moan in rhythm. "Oh my god, your dick is so fucking big!" She screamed. I could now see the sweat dripping from his face, and hers as well. We had central air, so this must be some intense sex to cause such perspiration. I looked down at my pants, which were now bulging out irregularly, as I hadn't noticed before now. Wow... I thought to myself. That is turning into a massive hard-on.

I even considered jerking off, at this point. I was becoming unbelievably horny while I hid in the bushes and spied on my unfaithful wife. As I watched through the window, they had moved positions again. He was now on top of her in a missionary position. Only, her legs held up almost past her head and he leaned back as his glossy dick slid in and out of her. I could see the white cream all over his cock, with every retraction. She had obviously came several times tonight, and I looked at my watch. It was now two a.m., but I started to think it really did not matter what time it was, as I did not know what time I began watching them.

I then began to realize I was playing with my dick through my pants. My raging hard-on was even stiffer than before; as I watched him pull, her legs back down and steady himself on his arms. As they continued to fuck, I decided, since obviously I am turned on, and would probably not see this again... I should jerk-off.

Reluctantly, I slid my penis out of the fly to my pants and started stroking. I leaned in and watched as her feet went up in the air, as she began to rock herself into his forcing. Her moans continued, as her hands moved around and started gripping his ass. She looked as if she was actually pulling him deeper into her.

I paused my jerking, as she exploded with yet another very vocal orgasm. "Fuuuuuuuuck!" This only made him pump her harder as her legs fell beside him. His arms crossed above her head, moving downward to caress her cheek as he slowed down. She gave a few more pants, and a few grunts then steadied her breathing. She brushes her fingertips over his back as she spoke to him, "wow... that was incredible."

He looked down and slowly started to kiss her lips, only to open her mouth and intertwine tongues. I then recognized I was still standing here with a hard-on exposed from my pants. I was actually going to jerk-off to my wife cheating on me. I then, decided not to, and quickly put myself back into my pants. Taking a few more brief looks into the window, I decided to go back to my car.

I sat there in my car for quite a while, debating on how I would play my next move. Contemplating on what I just witnessed, how erotic and exciting I found it, watching my wife, the woman I loved since the beginning of college, partake in ecstasy and enjoy it so much. Could I really leave her? Could I really confront her about what she had done, how could I not? I would not be able to let this go, without even bringing it up to her. I was not that strong in my emotions, when it came to her. She was the only woman I ever truly loved. She was my soul mate, I had thought, although now starting to second-guess that.

I reached down and turned the ignition. I would head back to my hotel room, and sleep on it. Maybe figure everything out in the morning; I was just too tired to fuck with it right now.

TO BE CONTINUED

jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers