The Performance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not too surprised that Helen's hand shot up, and Jim's. Helen used her other hand to grab my arm and pull it into the air. Glancing around, I saw a few other hands up, mostly from the section Penny had identified as her friends.

Penny got off of the stool and started walking around the stage, naked and barefoot. "No one else? I'm telling you, this is a really great experience. Well, at least there are a few. One I'd like to get to know better."

Penny walked around the stage some more as if debating with herself. Finally, she told the audience, "I wasn't going to do this, but standing here now, it feels right." She smiled. Then she turned completely around so that her lovely ass was facing the audience. She moved her feet a bit apart. Then she bent far forward. As she was standing, that move exposed both her pussy and her rosebud to the audience. She held the pose for, I'm guessing, nearly a minute.

Penny straightened up, turned back around to face the audience, and said, "That felt good. I'm sorry, but I've shown you everything I have. Thank you for coming and sharing this special experience with me. I'm sure that I enjoyed it more than you, but I hope that you had a little fun. Have a good weekend."

Penny walked offstage nude, not bothering to pick up her clothes. Applause broke out again. Penny came back onstage, still nude but wearing high heels, which looked tremendously sexy. She waved for a few moments and then walked off again.

People began to get up to leave. It sounded like everyone was talking at once. Helen turned to me. "Well?" she asked.

"Helen, you have a truly wonderful daughter," I said.

"I was hoping that you'd think that," Helen responded.

One of the twenty-somethings that I took to be Penny's friends came up to Jim. "Mr. Racine?" Jim nodded. The young man handed Jim a slip of paper. "There is a post-show party at this address. Just a few of Penny's friends, but she asked that we invite you and your wife and your friend."

"Thank you," Jim replied.

"Uh, there's one more thing," the young man said.

"Yes?" Jim asked.

"Penny doesn't know this, but, in honor of her performance, we're all going to go nude. You don't have to if you come, but I wanted to warn you."

"Thank you," Jim said.

The young man walked back to his friends. Jim turned to Helen. Holding the slip with the address on it, he asked his wife, "Do we go to this?"

"He said that Penny asked them to invite us. I think that we have to, don't you?"

"Yeah, you're right," Jim replied.

"Don't worry Dear; you'll get to see some nude young women."

Jim looked at me. "This is a little way out. It's probably best if you ride with us. We'll drop you back here to get your car."

"I can just head home from here," I said.

"Nonsense," Jim replied. Penny invited you too.

"Come on Harry," Helen said. "Don't you want to see Penny's friends naked? I know that you're not gay."

I could have done without that last comment. I feared that Helen was referring to an evening while we were in college. Jim had gone home because his father was ill. It had been unusually warm. Very late in the evening one night, Helen and I had walked across campus to the lakefront. No one else was around. We had stripped off and swum in the lake. Then we had made love on the beach, with the lights of the city to the south. It had been 26 years ago, but I hoped that Jim didn't know about that.

I rode with Jim and Helen to a house in a suburb. This house was on a corner lot, slightly off by itself. Several other cars were parked outside. We got out, went up the walk, and rang the bell. An attractive young lady with very black hair answered the door. Hair was all that she wore. "Penny's parents," she called back into the house. To us, she said "please come in. Penny's not here yet."

We walked into a rather large room furnished as a living room. There were maybe ten people standing around, equally split between male and female. All of them were naked.

The young man who had told us about the party at the theatre came up. "Can I get you drinks?" he asked.

Helen replied, "Certainly, but let me get undressed first." With that, Helen started taking her clothes off. Jim glanced at me and shrugged. He and I started undressing. Everyone else stood, astonished I think, watching these three old folks get naked.

Once we were nude, we were looking around for somewhere to put our clothes. The black haired girl came up, smiling more now. "Here," she said reaching out, "I can take your clothes."

The young man brought us drinks. We began to do our best to mingle. Mercifully, it wasn't long before the doorbell rang again. The black-haired girl went to answer it. A moment later, Penny walked in and applause broke out. I was surprised that Penny was alone.

Penny looked around. "Hey, what's the deal?" she called out. "Tonight was my night to get naked. Damn, I'll just have to take my clothes off again." And she did.

I was standing, somewhat awkwardly, with a blonde and her friend, who were trying to be polite and involve me in their conversation. In addition to the 20 year age difference, I had no idea what they were talking about.

To my surprise, Penny came straight to me once she was naked. She was obviously still on a high. "Harry, it is great to see you again. I like always seeing you in that outfit. What did you think of the show?"

Penny looked better, if possible, up close than she had on stage. However, there was something magnetic about her eyes that pulled your gaze into them and away from her spectacular body. Something in her eyes said, "I know the truth and I'll be disappointed if you lie."

"I thought the show was excellent. You are a very beautiful woman and a courageous one. I also thought that it must have been great fun to do."

Penny surprised me again by giving me a naked hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "You're the first person to say that. That was the whole point, to see if it would be fun to do."

"Was it?" I asked.

"Incredible," Penny said. "I guess I'm an exhibitionist, but I've never felt as good as I felt standing up there completely nude knowing that everyone was looking at my tits and cunt."

"Well, those eyes of yours command a lot of attention too," I said.

Penny seemed pleased by that. "Really?" I nodded.

"So," Penny asked, "would you strip naked on stage before an audience?"

"Do you want an honest answer?"

"Yes."

"It is a fantasy I've had. I think I'd do it, but the chance has never come up."

"That's great," Penny said. Then she took my hand. "Let's get a drink."

While Penny worked the room, talking to all of her friends, she wouldn't let me drift away. Finally, Jim and Helen came up to say that they were leaving. "I know you like having Harry around," Helen said to her daughter, "but we need to take him back to his car."

"That's ok," Penny said. "I can't stay much longer either."

We dressed and Jim drove us back to the lot near the theatre. I was opening the backseat car door when Helen turned to me. "Harry," she said, "you and Penny. If it happens, we're ok with it." Jim added "you'd be better than what she could hook up with." I didn't know what to say. I got out of the car and went home.

It was about 4:00 p.m. the next afternoon. I had just gotten back from the gym I had joined. The light on my phone said that I had a message. It couldn't be urgent. I'd get to it later. I went into the kitchen and pulled a beer from the refrigerator when the phone rang.

"Yes," I answered somewhat hostilely.

"Harry? It's Penny Racine. Did I interrupt something?"

"No. Sorry for the gruffness. I just got back from the gym."

"Actually, that is great. Do you have a minute?"

"For you, sure."

Penny giggled. "Some of my theatre friends who saw the show last night called me today. They thought I could do a performance or two in New York. Last night was such a high that I'd love to do it again. But, I remembered you saying that stripping off onstage was a fantasy of yours. I don't see any reason why we couldn't do basically the same thing as a guy and a girl. The difference in our ages would give us more to talk about so we could drag the undressing out longer. So, I'm calling to ask: Do you want to strip naked with me onstage?"

12