The Performance Ch. 04

Story Info
A group performance.
7.7k words
4.71
18.2k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

This was meant to be the final chapter in this series. However, one of my failings as a writer is that I fall for my own characters. So, to borrow from the James Bond films, Penny, Megan, Paula, Mike, Jim, Helen, and Harry will return in "The Performance CH 05."

While I hope that this piece stands on its own, it is a continuation of the story told in my previous works "The Performance, "The Performance CH 02," and "The Performance CH 03." I think this chapter will make a lot more sense if you read those chapters, in sequence, first.

This story draws on some real experiences but is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any real person or entity is coincidental and unintended. Thank you very much for reading my stories. Please leave comments.

*****

Penny's friend Adrian Moss, an assistant professor of Theater Arts at the University, was critical to making our performance happen. He had persuaded seven seniors in his department to be our production crew. The students handled sound and lights. Two of them checked in the audience members against our list of invited guests who had RSVP'd. They were not being paid. Their compensation, according to Adrian, was being a part of a "unique theatrical experience."

The most visible crew member was our "stagehand," Paula Hartweg. Paula would come onstage during the show to gather discarded clothing, take it to the wings, and make sure that it got back to the correct person. Paula would also bring out the few props we were using. Paula was a quiet young lady with a plain face and light brown hair. Because she would appear onstage, she was dressed up for the performance in a long purple dress. The dress had a halter-like top that appeared to individually cup each of her substantial breasts while leaving her back bare. The dress fit tightly around her flat stomach and full, nicely rounded ass. Although the dress came down to Paula's ankles, it was slit almost to her hips on both sides, showing a pleasing amount of calf and thigh when she walked.

Adrian himself functioned as "stage manager." Just at 8:00 p.m., one of his students called him in the wings to say that the audience had all checked in, that we were only two seats shy of a full house, and that no one had tried to get in who wasn't on the guest list. That gave us a degree of confidence that we'd be undressing among friends and that the edgier parts of the show were unlikely to appear online or get us busted. Penny gave Adrian a nod. He gave the cue and, in a loud whisper, told us "house lights going down."

Mainly because she had done this before, we'd all agreed that Penny would function as "master of ceremonies." Once the stage lights came up sufficiently for her to be seen, Penny walked onstage in her print dress and heels. We were watching from stage right. A spotlight picked Penny up and followed her as she walked around the stage. The small headset microphone piped Penny's voice through the PA system.

"Good evening and welcome," Penny said to the audience. "Thank you for coming. The purpose of tonight's performance is for me and a few friends to show off our nude bodies, so it's nice to have someone here to see us. A couple of housekeeping matters first. Please understand that none of us are, in any way, connected to the Wilson School and this show is in no way sponsored by the School. The School was simply nice enough to rent us this theater and not ask too many questions. Also, the air conditioning in the theater is set a bit higher than normal. That is for our comfort since we will be nude for most of the performance. We hope that it does not make you uncomfortable. However, if anyone does get too warm, you are more than welcome to remove your clothing during the performance." That drew a nervous laugh from the audience.

Penny walked back and forth downstage, making eye contact with as many in the audience as she could. From what I could see of her face, it seemed that Penny was truly enjoying the anticipation of undressing in front of these people.

After a couple of passes of the width of the stage, Penny resumed her monologue. "I hope that you don't mind listening to me talk, but that's not what you came for. It's not what I came for either. I came here tonight because I really enjoy having people see my nude body. So, I think it's time that we let that happen." The audience applauded as Penny began to unbutton her dress. When she finished with the buttons, Penny pulled the dress off her shoulders and handed it to Paula who had come onstage. Paula moved to the extreme right of the stage as Penny stood at center stage in a very sheer bra and panties.

"I paid a lot of money for this lingerie," Penny joked, "so I want to show it off for a moment. This also lets you and me build anticipation for the moment when I take these off." Penny walked back and forth across the stage again. Stopping at center stage, Penny said, "I don't know about you, but I'm getting excited. I guess I'd better get these things off before I get the panties too wet." There was another nervous chuckle from some in the audience. Penny reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She took it off and handed it to Paula. I thought Penny would draw out this part of her stripping, but she immediately put her hands on her hips and began pushing down her panties. She leaned forward to pull them past her high heels, straightened, and handed the panties to Paula, who went offstage with Penny's clothes.

Penny stood at center stage nude, not speaking, with her arms at her sides, for a moment before breaking into a broad smile. "That's better, don't you think?" she asked the audience. Several people applauded.

Penny stepped downstage. "Supposedly," she said, "many people have nightmares about being naked in front of a room full of people. Well, this is the second time I've done it and I have to say; this is no nightmare. It is a dream come true. If you ever get the chance to do what I'm doing now, you really should take it. You will be amazed at how liberated, empowered, and excited you will feel. Oh, shit, sorry, I haven't shown you my ass."

With that, Penny turned her back to the audience. The spotlight on her brightened noticeably and narrowed highlight Penny's buttocks. Penny held that position while Paula brought a tall, three-leg stool onstage. When Paula had left the stage, Penny walked to the stool and sat, facing the audience. Penny spread her legs and said, "I also wanted to show you my pussy. I hope everyone can see it." The spotlight tightened onto Penny's vulva. After a moment of complete silence, some people started clapping and that grew into a round of general applause.

"Thank you," Penny said. "You can't imagine how good this makes me feel. I would gladly stay out here by myself showing off to you for another hour, but I have some friends who also want you to see them nude. The first people whom I want you to meet are my dear friends Megan and Harry."

That was our cue to go onstage. Megan squeezed my hand and led me out of the wings. I had thought about this moment a lot and didn't know how I would feel. In the event, I was nervous, but I was mainly focused on not screwing up.

"Please go to downstage center," Penny told us as we walked out. "Megan and Harry are my very, very good friends," Penny said. "Megan and Harry are also very much in love with each other. They have been kind enough to include me in their sexual relationship. In a moment, you will see a small part of what I find so attractive about this couple."

Megan and I were both wearing the headset microphones. After letting us stand in front of the audience clothed for a moment, Penny asked "Megan, do you want these nice people to see your nude body tonight?"

Megan enthusiastically replied. "Yes, very much."

"Harry, would you please accommodate your lover's wish and undress her?" Penny asked. Paula came back onstage and stood on the other side of me from Megan with her right side to the audience. I looked at Megan for a moment before I started the undressing. She looked very, very beautiful. She also looked happy and excited. I noticed that she was breathing a little fast.

I stepped behind Megan and undid the clasp above her dress's zipper. As I did so, Megan told the audience, "I've been so looking forward to this." I unzipped the dress and helped Megan take it off her shoulders. As I lowered the dress down Megan's body, I realized that she was wearing a bra, but no panties. When I got the dress to the floor, Megan stepped out of it. I stood up and handed the dress to Paula. There was now a spotlight on Megan and me. Megan turned far enough to give me a quick peck on the cheek then turned back to face the audience fully.

From her stool, Penny exclaimed, "No panties! Megan, I am so proud of you. Let's have a hand for a woman who doesn't wear panties under her dress." Penny started to applaud, and the audience followed. When the applause died, Penny said, "Megan has an exquisite pair of tits. Harry, would you please take that bra off Megan so everyone can see them?"

I was still behind Megan. I unhooked her bra and pushed the straps forward onto her arms. When I got them far enough, Megan grasped the bra and took it the rest of the way off. Megan handed her bra to Paula, who walked off stage. I stepped to Megan's side. In the spotlight, Megan looked very naked. She was smiling. I could see a gleam in her eye. Her nipples were erect.

"Megan," Penny asked, "Have you ever been naked in front of 300 clothed people before?"

"No," Megan answered.

"How does it feel to have all of these people looking at your nude body?" Penny asked.

"Wow," Megan said. "It feels exciting and very gratifying. This is a real rush."

"Turn around so they can see your ass," Penny instructed. Megan turned her back to the audience. "Is that or is that not the perfect female ass?" Penny asked. The audience answered with applause. I could see Megan's smile grow wider. "Are you enjoying yourself?" Penny asked Megan.

"Definitely," Megan replied.

Penny let Megan stand with her back to the audience for a moment before asking her to turn back around. "Megan, what else would you like besides everyone seeing you in the nude?" Penny asked.

"I'd really like everyone to see my lover Harry in the nude," Megan replied. We had rehearsed this a little bit earlier that day.

"Harry," Penny asked, "Are you ready to be exposed to the audience?"

"That's what I came for," I replied.

Megan stepped in front of me and squatted down. She untied each of my shoes. As she did, I lifted my foot out of the shoe and Megan handed it to Paula, who was back onstage. To save time, I had not worn any socks. Without socks, the shoes were uncomfortable. I was glad to have them off.

Megan stood up in front of me and pushed my jacket off. I caught it as it slid off my arms and handed it to Paula. Megan undid my tie and yanked it out from underneath my collar with a flourish. Megan handed the tie to Paula. Megan undid my belt and the hasp at the top of my trousers. She pulled the tail of my shirt out of my trousers and began unbuttoning it. When Megan had the shirt front and cuffs unbuttoned, I took it off and handed it to Paula. I never wear undershirts.

Megan was still standing naked, facing me with her back to the audience. She rose up on her toes and gave me a kiss on the lips. Settling back on her feet, Megan pulled down the zipper on my trousers and pulled them past my hips and down my legs. When my trousers reached the floor, I stepped out of them so that Megan could hand them to Paula.

Megan rose back up and stepped to a side so that the audience could see me standing in only a pair of tight, silk, bikini briefs. They were a gift from Megan for the show. After I had stood there for a moment, Penny said, "Let me ask the women in the house: Do you want to see what's under Harry's briefs?"

There was a round of applause. A voice yelled, "Guys want to see it too!" That produced laughter in the audience.

Penny said, "Megan?"

Megan stepped back in front of me. She was smiling and her eyes were twinkling. Megan put a hand on the waistband of my briefs at each hip and pulled them down. I raised my feet one at a time when she reached the floor so that she could get my briefs off. Megan handed my briefs to Paul, who took my clothes offstage.

Megan stepped aside so that nothing was between me and the audience. Thinking about this moment in advance, I had thought that I'd probably be embarrassed. When it happened, I wasn't embarrassed at all. I felt proud to be standing there naked. I felt like I was enjoying a special privilege, getting to be naked when almost everyone else in the room was dressed. I was also proud that the audience was seeing Megan and me together naked. The thought ran briefly through my mind that I wished Megan and could spend the rest of our lives together without ever wearing any clothes again.

Megan tapped me gently on my shoulder. I turned to face her and understood immediately what she wanted. We gave each other a tight nude hug and kissed. We both had our hands on the other's ass, pulling our pelvises tightly together. I guess it looked ok because we got another round of applause.

When we broke our embrace, Penny said, "Harry, please turn around and show the audience your ass." I did. As I stood with my back to the audience, Penny got off her stool and walked over to Megan and me. As I turned around to face the audience again, Penny said to them, "This is how Megan, Harry, and I are most of the time we are together, naked." Penny put out her arms. Megan and I joined her in another nude hug. The audience couldn't see it, but all three of us were smiling. The audience did hear Penny say, "I love you guys."

When we boke the hug, Penny led us the rest of the way downstage. We were standing in a row facing the audience, with me between Megan and Penny.

To the audience, Penny said, "I'm proud of Harry. I know how hard my nipples are right now, but he's still limp. That's good. We're supposed to save the hard-ons until later." Penny went on. "One thing about the male anatomy is that a guy's dicks tend to cover up his balls. I like men's balls. What about you Megan?"

Megan said, "I like Harry's balls."

"Have you ever had Harry's balls in your mouth?" Penny asked Megan.

"Oh yeah, many times," Megan answered.

"Megan, why don't you lift up Harry's dick so that the audience can see what goes in your mouth," Penny directed.

Megan reached across my abdomen, grasped my dick firmly by the shaft, and raised it up. The spotlight tightened in on my balls. I was surprised at how warm that light felt.

After a moment, Penny stepped closer and squeezed my balls gently. To the audience, Penny said, "I like how Harry's balls feel in my hand. Ladies, if you get a chance after the show, give Harry's balls a squeeze. I'd invite the guys to do the same, but I'm not sure that Harry would appreciate that."

Megan let my dick down. Penny asked her, "Has Harry ever put that lovely dick in your ass?"

"No," Megan answered.

"Me neither," Penny said, "that's a shame."

"I guess we'd need to do an enema or something first to clean ourselves out," Megan said.

Walking in front of me to Megan, Penny said, "Turn around and bend forward a little." Megan did and Penny spread her ass cheeks. "I'll put an enema tube in that asshole," Penny said. "In fact, I'd love to play with that asshole."

"Let's see yours," Megan replied.

With mock indignation, Penny said, "You've seen my asshole a bunch of times!"

"Not with a lot of people watching us," Megan replied.

"Good point," Penny said. She took her hands off Megan's ass. Megan straightened and turned. Penny was next to her. Penny turned her back to the audience and leaned forward.

Megan spread Penny's ass. She giggled. "Yeah, I'll give you an enema," Megan said. "I might have to feel around a bit first."

Penny straightened. "What about you Harry? Could we put something up your ass?"

"I've given Harry prostate massage," Megan interjected. "He loves it and it makes him very hard."

I said to Penny, "Well, my ass belongs to Megan, but I think you have permission to use it."

Penny turned to the audience. "Something to look forward to," she said.

Megan took my hand and we walked upstage. Penny went back to her stool. "I've got two more people I'd like you to meet," Penny said to the audience. "My parents, Helen and Jim."

There was a bit of a gasp from some of the audience as Helen and Jim walked onstage. The resemblances were enough for most people to recognize that Penny was, in fact, Helen's and Jim's daughter. As they stood onstage clothed, Penny asked them, "You really are my parents, right?"

"I changed your diapers many times," Jim said.

"And we paid your college bills," Helen added.

"You're both nudists?" Penny asked her parents.

"Since college," Helen answered. "Jim, Harry, and I went nude a lot. Jim and I have kept on doing it."

To the audience, Penny said, "That's right. I have regular sex with my parents' best friend from college." To her parents, Penny said, "Being a nudist is about relaxing naked with friends, not about showing off your nude body. Are you ready to do some showing off tonight?"

"I've been looking forward to this ever since you first mentioned it," Helen said.

"Why?" Penny asked.

"Jim, Harry, and I went to the show you did about three years ago where you got onstage and undressed by yourself. I know that you enjoyed that tremendously, so I wanted to have the experience myself," Helen replied.

"Dad?" Penny asked.

"I thought that it would be something different, and that it would be fun to get naked and play around a little with you, Helen, Harry, and Megan," Jim replied.

"Well," Penny said, "we're going to do a bit more tonight that I did by myself three years ago."

"Dear," Helen said to Penny, "can we get our clothes off? I've been standing here clothed too long for my tastes."

Penny laughed. "Dad, would you please undress my mother for the audience?" Penny asked.

Jim quickly undressed Helen and gave her clothes to Paula to take offstage. I'd known Helen for decades and had sex with her once, many years ago. She never looked better than she did onstage that night once she was naked.

Helen undressed Jim. As an improvisation, Helen managed to fondle Jim's dick while she took his briefs off. Helen was into the spirit of things, but poor Jim was revealed to the audience with a semi.

Once Helen and Jim were undressed and had shown the audience their bare asses, Penny got off her stool and walked over to them. Standing next to them, she asked, "You raised me as a nudist?"

"Of course," Jim answered.

"I've read that children freely go nude until puberty then get very unwilling to been seen nude by their parents," Penny said. "Was I like that?"

"Not at all," Helen laughed. "You've always preferred to be naked. Jim and I got to watch your breasts develop and your pubic hair come in." Helen reached out and tapped a corner of Penny's neatly trimmed bush. "You used to be much bushier than this," Helen said. "You groom your pubes a lot more now."

Helen had shaven herself bare for the show. Penny said, "You usually have pubic hair. Why'd you shave?"

"I wanted to be completely bare for this show," Helen said.

"Does knowing that everyone is seeing your cunt lips get you excited Mom?" Penny asked.

"Yes," Helen replied. Penny quickly stuck her index finger between her Mother's legs. Raising it up to her face, Penny said. "Yes, you're wet. Do you want to check me?"

"Sure," Helen said. She slowly ran her finger along the outside of Penny's cunt. Looking at her finger, Helen said, "You're wetter."

"May I check?" Jim asked.

"Dad, that would be incest," Penny said. "We're not doing that, at least not tonight." As far as I know, Jim and Penny were joking.

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers