The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. You'll be doing that even more from now on. Although you won't be getting the orgasm at the end of course. Have your roommates ever seen you naked?"

"Not at home, but Keely and I did go skinny dipping once."

"Have you seen them naked?

"Only Keely when we were skinny dipping."

"Is she hot?" he asked in an offhand tone that made her giggle in spite of herself.

"She's pretty Sir. I didn't make that up."

"Okay, I think that's enough from now. You're looking like your starting to get comfortable being such a perv, so I think we should move on."

Gratefully Heather stepped away from the window, put her laptop back on the coffee table and followed his instructions to kneel in front of the camera with her legs spread wide. It was still embarrassing to be spread so wide for him, especially now that her pussy was swollen and open from her fingering. She was no sooner in position than he gave a clue as to the rest of her punishment.

"Okay, now run to your kitchen and get a wooden cooking spoon, or if you don't have that, a spatula."

"We have a plastic cooking spoon, Sir."

"Go get that. Run."

When she was back in front of the webcam, he had her turn around and kneel with her butt pointing at the camera. He told her she needed to give herself ten swats to each ass cheek, warning her he wanted to hear a loud smack with each spank, and he would be watching for her skin to redden. If he thought she was faking it, she would have to keep spanking herself until he was satisfied. In addition he expected her to count the spanks out loud and thank him for each one.

Grabbing the spoon firmly, she raised her arm high, and brought the spoon down as hard as she could on her ass. She was shocked how much it stung. It was way more painful than she had expected, although she was in uncharted territory here so she didn't really know what to expect. She almost forgot to count it and say thank you, but she remembered to say it just before she was about to give herself the second blow. Unfortunately the second time her body rebelled and her arm came down much more gently than the first blow.

"Oh c'mon now Heather, you can do better than that. Let's do that one over," he chuckled. Heather didn't find anything funny about it as she struggled to spank herself hard enough to satisfy him.

"Owwwweee... shit...," she grunted. "Two. Thank you, Sir."

She gritted her teeth, struggling through each blow. It wasn't until she started on her left cheek that she worked out that she should move around where she hit to keep from focusing on just one spot. In the end she ended up having to give about 5 extra spanks to satisfy him that she was doing it hard enough. Finished, she sat down gently on her tender ass.

"Now that is no way to sit my little subslut. You know how sluts are supposed to sit"

Heather quickly returned to kneeling with her legs spread wide, awaiting his next instruction. It didn't take long.

"I was going to let you off easy this afternoon, but as punishment for not sitting as told you'll need to give yourself ten swats from the spoon on each of your inner thighs. Same rules. Start now."

Heather wanted to argue, but she knew enough to know it would just end up with her getting more spankings. This time she only had to repeat two swats to satisfy him, and she could see her inner thighs were red from just above her knees all the way up to her crotch.

"Good girl, you're getting the hang of this. In a minute we'll get back to the punishments for your earlier transgressions, but right now I want to see if you're still turned on. Are you still wet? Show me a close up of your lovely cunt."

Heather wasn't exactly sure what the effect of all the spankings would have on her arousal. She knew she was still very turned on, but even still she was surprised how easily she was able to insert first one, then two, and then even three fingers in her very wet pussy. Somehow all this was turning her on even more, and SpareRod's comments about what a wet and horny slut she was made her even hornier.

After a few minutes of finger fucking herself, she had to beg him to let her stop, just so she wouldn't cum. He agreed, and they moved back to her spankings. Having read his stories, Heather wasn't too surprised that his next target was her breasts. Even though she half expected it, the idea terrified her, especially with her nipples being so sensitive after yesterday's abuse.

"So you need to give 10 swats to each breast. Now, I will take it a bit easy on you, and I want the first 8 anywhere on your tits except your nipples. Do each tit completely first, I want to see both of them fully red before you do your nipples. Then you have to do the last two on each nipple. Remember, if you don't do a good job, we'll keep at it until I'm satisfied."

"Sir.... My nipples... I've never done this, and they're really tender from yesterday," she protested meekly.

"That's why this is a punishment. Now get to it."

Putting her left hand on her head, Heather began swatting her left breast with the spoon. It definitely stung and was uncomfortable to feel her breasts wobble and sway as the spoon struck. It was even worse when he had her pull her nipple up so she could strike the underside of each tit, but at least it wasn't as intense as she knew it was going to be when she moved on to the nipples. She ended up having to repeat two swats on her right boob, since she wasn't very good with the spoon as a lefty, but in general he seemed pleased with the way her breasts were now a splotchy red. She started to panic about what would happen if Keely or Anna came home any time soon. This would be very hard to explain with her red butt, legs, and boobs.

"Now for the last four on the nipples. Make them count."

Heather was shocked by the loud screech that came out of her mouth when the spoon smacked forcefully into her tender nipple.

"MOTHERFUCKER! Holy FUCK, that smarts!" Heather shrieked and caressed her abused nipple.

"Do you want to try that again? That's not the way a subbie slut should count."

Heather swore again as she braced herself to resume her punishment. It took her five tries to get two spanks on her left nipple, and actually seven tries to get the two on her right to his complete satisfaction. Her eyes were watering a bit, and her nipples were screaming and throbbing.

"Let me see your cunt again. Hmmm... Looks like your cunt didn't like that nearly as much."

"Fuck no... no, Sir," Heather was still turned on, but her pussy lips here notably less swollen. "That hurt like a motherfucker."

"Good to know we've found some true punishment for you. Something for you to remember next time you think of being disobedient."

"Yes, Sir," is what she said out loud, but inside her mind she was screaming profanities at him.

"I was going to have you swat your pussy too now, you know how much I like that, but I think we'll keep that in case you need to be punished again. Unless you want to try how it feels to be swatting that cute little cunt of yours?"

"No Sir, thank you Sir," she replied quickly. She was definitely glad to give that a pass.

"Okay, but if I see any disobedience, any hesitation, and we'll be right back here, using that spoon directly on your clit. Understood?"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

He instructed her to head to her bedroom, where her first task was to raise her venetian blinds completely, totally exposing her to her neighbor's house. It was still light out, so she took some comfort that no one could see in that well. Plus, the only window that lined up to see in her window was in a back bedroom and had its blinds closed, so it was unlikely the college kid next door would see her.

"Good job my little subbie slut. Just so you know, I expect you will never close those blinds again. If your roomies aren't home, you'll be naked here, and if they are you'll likely be dressed like a trollop, so I guess you'll need to get used to being exposed."

Heather's stomach did flip flops at the thought.

They spend the next hour going through all of her clothes, modeling them for him to decide if she could keep them or not. Clothes that were acceptable went back into her dresser or back on hangers; clothes that were not went into giant trash bags. First they did T-shirts, and he checked each one to see how prominently her braless breasts and nipples showed through the fabric. He took the opportunity to make her pinch her tender nipples some more, just to be sure they were hard. Only the most scandalous shirts survived. Similarly blouses needed to be tight, or sheer, or button up the front, or all of the above. He had her get a pair of scissors and cut the buttons off of several blouses so they were open to below her breasts. She also modified a sweatshirt to be so far off the shoulder that it was almost impossible not to expose herself.

Most of her dresses survived, although he had her cut out the lining from a couple, even though that made them totally obscene. She was sure she would never be able to wear them again. At least she hoped she would never wear them where anyone would see her. Next came the skirts, and she was able to keep most of the ones that ended above the knee. He asked her if she had a way to hem them any shorter, and she had to admit that she had a sewing machine that her mother had given her when she turned 16. She didn't use it very much anymore, but under his questioning she let him know that she could hem a skirt.

"Good to know. I see you wearing some shorter skirts in the future. But we'll leave that for now."

Next, all of her jeans went into the bags, except for a few super tight skinny ones, and one older, holey pair that he had her modify and model for him. She had to cut off the belt line so they would no longer button, plus she cut a patch out of the crotch so her pussy lips were completely exposed. If she stood with her legs closed very tightly it wasn't too obvious, but she couldn't even imagine wearing these around the house, much less where anyone could see her. He also had her cut the crotch out of a couple pairs of tights, but left the rest alone.

Finally they went through her underwear drawers. Most of her bras had some padding and he had her throw those in the bag. He only allowed her to keep two lacy and one sheer bra where he could see her nipples clearly through the cups, although he kept her pinching her poor nipples to help in his judgment. Her camisoles and slips all survived, although he commented that it was more likely she would be wearing them as her only clothing rather than as undergarments. All of her panties had to go except for three thongs, two very sheer lace panties, plus a pair of leopard print boy-shorts. He also had her model a couple sexy teddies an old boyfriend had bought her. SpareRod seemed to like those quite a bit since he made her put on a pair of heels and walk around in a teddy that wasn't much more than some strategically placed patches of lace combined with a string between her ass cheeks.

"Just imagine having to walk around in front of Keely and Anna dressed like this. What kind of slut will they think you are? Just think how humiliated you'll be."

"Please Sir, don't. I don't think I could bear it."

"Oh, I think it would be better they think you're a weird chick that likes to hang out naked or in lingerie and heels, than a deeply weird chick who wants them to piss all over you. Don't you think?"

Heather couldn't answer and just stared at the floor. She could feel her lip trembling a little.

"Well, we won't be doing that today. But keep that trade-off in mind. Sooner or later your roommates are going to see you in some pretty embarrassing situations. Not as bad as it would be if that video became public, but definitely embarrassing. You'd better think about how important it is to you to keep that video secret."

"I know Sir, but please one of them should be home soon, and I'm getting scared. I don't want to make you mad Sir, but I'm not sure I'm ready for her to catch me naked or worse. I'm scared I'll say something... please Sir," she started to tear up she was so upset.

She hoped it was enough.

"Don't worry my little subslut. I know this is hard on you. Actually that's what I like about it. But I told you I am in this for the long haul, so we'll work our way up to some things. Don't get the idea that you can beg me for things and I will relent though. So as compensation for me letting you get dressed, you need to give each nipple two more hard swats with the spoon."

Heather groaned, but the possibility that she might get dressed soon motivated her. Even though it took 3 swats to her left nipple and 4 to her right to satisfy him, it was worth the stinging pain in her breasts since he started on getting her dressed as soon as she was done. He had her try on the leopard print boy shorts and a pale pink t-shirt that didn't actually meet her panties at her waist. Her ass cheeks hung out lewdly from the boy-shorts, and there was no way she could pull the shirt down to provide any modesty. And while it wasn't like she could see the color of her nipples through the shirt, it left no doubt she had nothing on under it.

"Perfect. I think that will be a good start to get your roommates used to your new dress code. If they ask about how you're dressed, I would make sure they know you'll be dressed like this or in less from now on. Now, are you going out anywhere tonight?"

The butterflies in Heather's stomach went on rampage thinking about how she would explain being dressed like this to Keely or Anna, but she pushed that thought aside for the moment.

"No. No plans tonight, Sir."

"And tomorrow?"

"I'm working at the restaurant from 6:30AM until 2:00, and then I'm babysitting from 5:00PM until late here in the Springs."

"Okay, we'll need to pick out some clothes for tomorrow then. Any dress code to be a waitress there?"

"We all have to wear white blouses... that's it. Oh, and my tits and pussy need to be covered. Sir," Heather couldn't avoid the sarcasm.

"Aww. That seems totally unreasonable," he didn't even miss a beat. "Nonetheless, we'll see what we can do. Let's try a jean skirt, that sea-green camisole, and the white blouse we cut the buttons off of. Let me see how that looks."

Once she was dressed as he asked, Heather was somewhat relieved. The blouse was heavy enough that even with just the cami under it her nipples were concealed. With the buttons cut off the blouse was more open than she'd like, but with the cami underneath it seemed modest enough. The jean skirt was actually one of her longer ones, just an inch or so above her knee, so even without panties it wasn't too crazy.

"That will work fine. Be sure to take the lace panty and bra set with you. When you get to your babysitting job you can put the underwear on, but only while you're babysitting. As soon you get back to the car you need to take them off. Now get back in the boy-shorts and the pink shirt."

"Yes Sir. Thank you for the underwear Sir," Heather said meekly. She was somewhat repulsed by her gratitude at simply being allowed to wear underwear, but it was genuine.

"Moving on, you must stay out of your room until 10:00PM tonight. The only excuse you have is if any guys come to the house, then you may go to your room. I don't care how you explain how you're dressed, but I wouldn't let anyone know about me if you want to keep all this secret."

"I understand Sir."

"Remember while you're home, I want your webcam broadcasting and focused on you. You are allowed do what it takes to keep your roomies off camera, but I want to watch you all night. Once you're in your bedroom at 10:00, I want you naked again, and I want your webcam on all night. I like the idea of watching you sleep naked with blinds and door open."

"My door open?!?"

"Another rule. You are not allowed to close your bedroom or bathroom door again without my permission. Get used to it. Just so you know, I will be adding rules that will require you to play with yourself at certain intervals. You'll need to play your cunt and your tits for the camera to prove to me you are complying. For tonight we'll just say you should do it as often as you can. If I don't think you've finger fucked yourself enough when I check in, you'll be punished tomorrow. Understand, slut?"

"Omigod, Sir! How can I do that with my roommates around? Please," she begged.

"Don't get caught. You'll figure out a way, just be sneaky. But I'd better see you edge several times tonight, or you will pay. The last bit for now is that tomorrow I want at least one pic sent to me every hour, never more than 90 minutes apart, showing me that you are dressed appropriately where ever you are. That means showing me clearly that you have nothing on other than what I told you, and that you are wearing it in public. So the pics need to be clearly in public, and it needs to be clear that you have no underwear on. Understood?"

"But Sir... at work?"

"Don't do it during babysitting, but yes, between waiting tables, I expect you to snap me some quick selfies that show off your cunt and your tits to prove you're not wearing anything you shouldn't be. It's okay if it takes two or three pictures, just so I can know you are following instructions. And it has to be obviously a public. No bathrooms, no cars. Clear?"

"Oh God Sir, I don't know how I can Sir," she begged.

"Are you really going to make me remind you of how you don't really have a choice?"

"No Sir, I'll do my best Sir," Heather felt overwhelmed. For a second she thought she might faint.

"Good girl. I'm going to go for a bit, but I may log in later. I may or may not say anything, so you need to be prepared. Make sure you are always on camera. Or there will be consequences."

And with that, he was gone.

* "Dumb fucking luck!" Brad pushed his chair back, running his fingers through his hair.

She would never know how close he had been to chickening out. Even before he had sent the email he was certain he wouldn't actually make the video public. If she refused to submit, then it meant she wasn't really a submissive, and he wouldn't have anything to gain, and if it went badly he could easily go to jail. It amazed him that he had stayed firm -- it was so unlike him.

In spite of his years of writing kinky stories, Brad had to admit that real life to date had been pretty vanilla. During his marriage, his sex life had been extremely traditional, which in retrospect was a big part of what ended it. He had been totally caught off guard when Carrie had announced she was leaving him, that she was sexually unsatisfied. Early in their marriage she had made it very clear that she did not share any of his kinky fantasies. She was strident that she never wanted even talk about things like public exhibitionism, bondage, or anything kinky, much less explore them. He had accepted that, since they were compatible on so many other levels, and they had settled into a traditional routine, always having sex in their bedroom, with the lights off, and always in the missionary position. He didn't find it hugely satisfying, but it was still sex, and he loved Carrie dearly. So the affair had cut him deeply, he had never even imagined that Carrie could do that. Worse than the affair were her reasons for it. She said that Jorge was passionate, that he had reawakened her lust, and that should just couldn't go back to the boring life she had had with Brad.

Luckily for him, things had really taken off at about that same time at the small start-up where he was working. Not only had that worked out well for him financially, it had also allowed him to throw himself into his work as a coping mechanism. It had taken a few years before his bitterness had declined to the point where he could contemplate dating again, and even at that he had never trusted enough to where it ever went anywhere. It had been easier to just retreat into the world of fantasy, along with the occasional online chat. A couple times he had considered exploring his kinks more directly, to go to a BDSM club, or to use a kink-specific singles site to meet someone he was more in tune with, but he had always ended up chickening out. So in the last ten years he had dated only sporadically, mostly from friends setting him up, but he never really made a strong connection. Mostly because he was never confident enough to even mention his interests, much less act on them.